Becoming His Mother's Maid Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, yes... My good little maid..." She panted, grasping the back of his head and holding him there, though her son was not trying to pull away. "Mmmph... Deeper..."

He was doing what she wanted, however, even as her body tightened, singing for him. There was no explosion of the second orgasm, not yet -- but it was coming. Her body was too sensitive, far too sensitive, aching deeply with the kind of need that she had never paid due care to before, panting heavily as her clothing-clad breasts rose and fell sharply.

But she couldn't stop, not now that she had started, rubbing his ears, murmuring softly, his hot breath washing against her inner thighs. His lips closed reverently around her clit and it was that which brought her off again, groaning long and low, letting her need overcome her.

He did not pause. Alex didn't know to, for he had not been told to stop. So, he continued, teasing her through, lapping more gently when she pulled away from him, allowing her to regain enough stability that she did not feel oversensitive anymore.

He had to be cautious of that, blinking slowly, his world narrowing. And weren't things so much simpler when his world narrowed to only what he needed to do, taking away all else?

Maybe there was more to submitting to his mother than he had realised.

It was in that manner that he slipped through pleasuring her, revelling in her taste, the heated aroma of her closing in around him, warm and succulent. More, he wanted more too, attacking her clit the very moment she could stand it and even using two fingers to drive into her pussy, using all the tools of his body he had at his disposal.

Just for her. To bring his mother pleasure. To do what he had been told.

It was easier that way.

She cried out, orgasm rolling through her, though Alex sensed that that was a sharper, shuddering one, one that snatched away the very last vestiges of her energy. So, he slowed things down a little, kissing her inner thighs, looking down, his hard-on aching, though the fox didn't think that it was going to be tended to. Alex wasn't even sure that it mattered anymore, his body hot with both embarrassment and desire, his backside stinging from the spanking still.

It had certainly made an impression on him.

"Mmm..." Vicky moaned, dazed, leaning back against the soft cushions of the sofa. "I rather think...that doing...that...should be a regular part of your duties here, Lexi. You did so well, momma is so proud of you."

Alex parted his lips to say something, but what more could he possibly say when the taste of his mother lingered there, clinging to his muzzle? Instead, he whined, looking down, his shaft thick with arousal that was only hidden by the loose, puffy skirts by the grace of a higher power.

Neither knew just how things would continue from then on, but a door had been opened to something that neither fox could ever take back, a sexual edge of attraction binding them together, for as long as it existed.

It was wrong, because she was his mother.

It was wrong, because he was her son.

As his mother's maid, Alex somehow no longer had it in himself to care.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Surprise For Jill Jill unwillingly becomes a hucow and bred.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mother Owns Me Ch. 01 Judicially enslaved young man owned by his own mother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Disciplinary Pegging His stepmom pounds his brains out for being a bad boy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
1950s: 1st Time with a Girl Innocent virgin is seduced into a lesbian lifestyle.in Illustrated
Blackmailing My Moms Pt. 01 Daniel blackmails his mother and stepmother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories