Becoming His Painslut

Story Info
Surrendering control, enjoying pain mixed with pleasure.
4.5k words
4.59
21.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel my breath catch in my throat. I steel myself.

It's ok, I'm excited.

I'm nervous. I've done all of the things. I'm ready. I think.

I force myself to draw a deep breath, and let out a slow effortful exhalation.

Fuck

Ok,

It's ok,

If I'm not ok I'll say so.

I will.

Ok.

More deep breathing. I sip gingerly at the wine I've poured for myself and forgotten about.

I'm excited.

I've never done anything like this before and it feels dangerous, but not dangerous. Adventurous?

I apply a final layer of black mascara, and a layer of nipple pink lipstick. The body suit is white and lacy, with a collar around my neck, plunging low to display my cleavage.

I'd never wear anything like this, I've never worn anything crotch-less.

I'm already slightly wet with anticipation. I'm ready, at least that's what I tell myself.

I walk into the bedroom, and my master lounges casually in an armchair. His eyes drink me in, methodically from head to toe, lingering on my breasts.

"Turn around"

I turn slowly, deliberately, showing off the g-string cut of the body suit, my ass cheeks exposed. I see the hunger in his eyes. The widening of the pupils.

Something is stirring in me, I want to touch myself. I feel undeniably sexy. I feel the rush of energy that comes from being the object of his desire.

"Lie down on the bed" he intones simply.

Wordlessly, I obey, I breathe into the desire, my hands inching toward my thighs. I mustn't. And yet...

I dig my fingers into my thighs. I stop myself.

I'm not allowed to do that yet.

His hand grasps my wrist, catching me red-handed.

"What were you doing?" a brief pause, a flash of a smirk.

He growls, bemused "What were you *trying* to do".

"Nothing" I reply demurely.

I see him cast his eyes down my body. A smile spreads across his face as he caresses my hand.

"Did you need to touch yourself precious?"

I nod.

"I said 'did you want to touch yourself?'", the grip on my wrist tightening as he articulates each syllable with intent.

"Yes sir"

My skin is electrified as I tremble at the firmness of his grasp.

"Then don't be so coy about it, pleasure yourself for me"

Without further hesitation, I start to rub my clit. Slow gentle arcs around the hood at first.

"Good girl"

He leans back and watches. Content with nothing more than his orders being obeyed and my pleasure unselfconsciously explored.

"Don't you dare even think about starting to cum"

Fuck! At just the suggestion, I feel myself careening towards the brink and pull my mind back from the edge.

"I didn't say stop, needy girl. Keep going for me, but don't cum".

The last words sternly sing out as a warning, an order, but not a dare.

With bated breath, I barely whisper "I can't".

I'm so close it's agonising, I feel my juices building. If I let go, lapse concentration, and give in to the surmounting pleasure I know there's a possibility I'll squirt.

He watches amusedly, then gently grasps my wrist again, leaning in and lowering his face to my saturated mound, he inhales my scent deeply.

Straightening up, he takes my wrist above my head. I breathe heavily, stepping back from the edge.

"Atta girl" he purrs, affectionately stroking my cheek.

I feel his engorged member against me as he leans down to kiss me. I angle my hips to meet his cock. He grabs my hips and lets me linger there for a moment before pushing my hips back down on the bed.

"Not yet my cock hungry slut, we're just getting started. You're not ready for it yet"

I start to nod, but remember my lesson, "yes sir"

He nips my neck before whispering in my ear.

"Hands and knees, show me those fuck holes of mine"

I do as I'm told, positioning myself. He caresses my thighs and, gently gripping the back of my neck, pushes my face down. I keep my arse up.

"What are our words baby?"

"If I want to slow it down or change something, I say yellow"

"Good girl"

"And if I want it all to stop I say red"

A word I don't think I'll need, but the comfort is in knowing it is mine to say.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes sir"

My body already betrays my desire, I feel my wetness dripping, droplets cascading down my thighs. His broad strong hands take a firm grip of my arse cheeks, kneading me, preparing me. Callouses scratching up against skin.

The anticipation is intoxicating. Every sensation is amplified and intermingled.

I'm both in and out of my body simultaneously. I don't know what to focus on.

All of a sudden I feel a sharp thwack, an exclamation mark of sensation.

I feel the stinging pain turn to pleasure as his hand ricochets off my arse cheek.

I moan without even realising it. How can this hurt so fucking good?

I'm determined to take it like a good girl. Prove my worth as his pain slut.

I breathe heavily as another blow lands, the sting lingering, almost vibrating, on my right butt cheek. Slowly, rhythmically he spanks me, alternating cheeks, varying the force. A shockwave felt each time, emanating from my arse and travelling towards my thighs where it reverberates. I'm glad he can't see my face; I feel as though my eyes are rolling back into the back of my head. Completely at his mercy.

Suddenly the thwacks play in quicker succession. Three in a row, I feel his hand grasp the back of my neck.

I can't help it, with the third blow I let out a yelp, and I bury my face in the pillow to stifle the sound. His grip around my neck tightens as he lets out a quiet chuckle. He smoothes my hair behind my ear, leans in and whispers

"How long can you keep quiet my little pain slut? We don't want anyone to hear you do we?"

Disorientated, I raise my head from the pillow

"No sir"

"Good girl"

I hear him reach for something, I turn to look but he catches me peeking, he grins devilishly and I quickly turn away.

"I'm sorry sir. I'll take my punishment sir"

'Good, but if I can't trust you not to peek...'

Equal parts trepidation and anxiety well up from within as the blindfold descends over my eyes, he ties the ribbon firmly but lovingly at the back of my head and strokes my hair.

My heart is racing. In an instant, I can feel every inch of my skin as my world goes dark. I feel his hand between my thighs,

"Oh, precious you're dripping..."

I feel the heat of his hand near my yearning cunt, practically aching, one touch would dissolve me entirely.

I mumble "Please touch me sir" as clearly as I can manage.

Teasingly he inches his hand closer and closer to my pussy, my clit pulsating. He gently inserts a finger into me and the pad of his thumb firmly against my throbbing clit. I can't help it, I let out a deep, resounding moan.

He pulls his hand away, I arch my hips back against his hand, desperate for his touch.

"Now, now doll. You're not going to be greedy are you"

God, I want to be greedy. I am so fucking greedy.

"No sir, I'll be your good girl I promise."

He runs something hard up the back of my thigh, it's flat, cool to my skin, a paddle?

The edges feel studded. The metal feels cool as he runs it across my reddened ass cheeks. He runs the broad edge up my spine, leaning over me. I reach a hand back and creep my fingers up his thigh, towards his cock.

"This will hurt precious, in a way that you crave"

I think to myself, I hope so. Something in me has shifted. I want everything my master will give me.

Thwack, the studded paddle meets my skin, under the sheer force and his strength I shift forward slightly. I barely manage to stifle my yelp, clenching my teeth.

"Count them and thank me pain slut"

Thwack

"One, thank you sir!"

Thwack

"Two, thank you sir"

Thwack

"Three thank you sir"

Thwack

"Four thank you sir"

My voice starts to break as I do what I'm told.

"Have you had enough?"

"No sir", I whimper.

Heart racing, breathing heavily, emboldened by the searing sensations of pain. I want to wear his marks proudly. I want to earn my orgasm.

Deftly he rolls me onto my side, I smile dopily somewhere between earth and another plane. I fumble blindly for his finger, I sense his confusion as I put his finger in my mouth and suck, I feel his cock throbbing. I imagine him admiring my reddened ass cheeks.

He pulls his fingers away, I can't help but moan out loud. He cups my cheek in his hand. Suddenly his hand is around my throat, his weight and the warmth of his body bearing down on me. Fingers tighten and I start to gasp. The world starts to spin around me. Before I can double tap his wrists, our established signal, his grip loosens, oxygen floods my lungs and he fixes his lips ontop of mine, kissing me deeply, before I've even drawn a breath.

He unties the collar of the body suit, peeling the lace off. In a smooth and fluid motion, he unties my blindfold before rolling me onto my back and spreading my legs. One hand pressing a pincer-grip firmly into each thigh, I barely notice now awash in the utter desperation of lust, that he grasps hard enough to bruise me.

I look up into his eyes, I see a madness that matches my own. He wants to punish me, I want to be punished. He gives pain, I take pain. He rewards me with pleasure, I earn it and lap it up greedily. For a revelatory moment, we see each other so starkly, it is confronting. I avert my gaze.

"Open your mouth"

Unquestioningly, I obey.

He spits onto my tongue.

"Swallow"

Wordless obedience.

"Good girl"

From a bag he pulls out cuffed restraints. I notice my ass is still red hot against the cool sheets.

"Wrists"

I present my wrists to him and he cuffs me, before fastening my wrists to the bed head.

He reaches down again and runs the strands of a leather flogger, each trailing slowly up my aching flesh. He allows each strange to linger over my soaked cunt, travelling up my torso to my breasts, across my stiff nipples.

He bites my nipple, rolling it between his teeth. My other nipple in his hand he pinches between thumb and forefinger. He runs the flogger across my breasts again, then raises and swiftly delivers a lashing across both breasts.

A strand clips my nipple. I arch my back, I moan, there's no hiding my pleasure anymore, I couldn't even if I tried.

Red welts criss-cross my chest, giving each additional lash a sublime sting. My brain is twirling. It hurts so good, I feel my wetness seeping into the sheets beneath me. I don't ever want it to stop, I want to show my gratitude,

I want to please him.

Between lashes I beg, "Please may I have your cock sir?"

He stops.

"What did you say pain slut"

"Please may I have your cock sir?"

I can see his cock straining against his briefs, begging for freedom. I desperately want him to put it in my fucking mouth.

He barely conceals a satisfied smirk and lowers his briefs, the monster springs forth in all its glory.

"Is this what you want my cock hungry pain slut?"

"Yes please sir"

"Lick your lips"

I want nothing more, I do as I'm told.

Slowly, playfully, he brings his cock to my mouth. Rubbing his bulbous head against my lips. I try to open my mouth, I want it all at once. I need to taste it. I want to swallow it all. I am so hungry. He can sense it, he slaps my cheek.

"Open my depraved fuckdoll"

I open my mouth and he feeds me the swollen head of his cock. I want to take him all in at once, but teasingly he dances his cock across my lips. He's going to make me wait, I realise, as he begins slowly easing it into my mouth before finally shoving it down my throat. I barely begin to suck hungrily before he pulls it away. I reach up with my hungry mouth, head elevated off the bed, but the restraints hold me back.

"Lie back", he chuckles softly

But I want it so much, maybe if I keep reaching he'll let me. I stick my tongue out and get the tiniest taste of his pre-cum, a droplet landing perfectly into my open mouth. I look up at him, I see the satisfaction on his face. He wants more. I reach as far as I can and wrap my lips around the head of his cock.

I lick and suck greedily, he stares down at me, and I see I'm doing well. Every smile, every gentle moan, every stroke on the cheek makes my cunt spasm with pride and pleasure. I continue letting loose my desire. He bucks his hips gently toward me. He grasps my hair and shoves his entire length down my throat.

I can't help but gag, my eyes start to water. I look up at him. That devilish grin again. He thrusts deeper and deeper, I gag, spit, and drool with abandon. A mixture of mascara and tears cascades down my cheeks.

I'm beyond shame or self-consciousness, this is exactly what I need. To have my face fucked. To be useful. To be his. I am a fucking mess and I love it; I am his messy slut, I let the saliva flow from my lips and pool along the length of his cock as he continues to thrust in and out of my greedy mouth.

I long to grasp his ass, push him further down my throat, show him I want to try and take all of it. He sees me rattle my restraints to reach out for more, and pulls away.

He sees my reaching, my yearning.

He sits back, teasing me as I drink in the sight of his stiff and turgid dick twitching on its own. He places a thumb in my mouth. I suck greedily, hoping that I can prove my holes worthy of his magnificent cock. I lather his digits with my saliva but he pulls away, before I can reach up to take them again he pushes me back down on the bed.

He runs a moistened finger down my torso toward my cunt, expertly locating my clit, circling it by the base, palm pressing into my swollen mound. I feel the thumb of another hand press gently into my asshole. It stirs something else in me. Uncertainty maybe? We've never done that before.

The force of his thumb is gentle but firm, before I can even think he spits on my pussy, and then his tongue presses into me. He devours me slowly and earnestly. Sucking and licking, moaning and making muffled noises of pleasure, his entire face is buried in my pussy with his thumb pressing ever so lightly into my asshole.

With long lapping tongue strokes, I feel him drink me in, and savour every drop of my cunt's nectar. Suddenly he plunges his thumb further into my asshole as his tongue delves into my cunt. I spasm with abandon and pleasure. Pressing my hips into his face. I need more please.

He pulls his face away to watch me squirm. My face is flushed. I stare at his clock longingly.

"Is there something you want fuck doll?"

"Yes sir"

"What is it then, don't be coy"

"Please fuck me Sir"

Toying with me, he pushes his thumb deeper into my asshole,

My whole body shakes.

"What was that my precious slut?"

"Please fuck me Sir, I need you to fuck me"

"Make me believe it, beg for it then my desperate whore"

"Please Sir," nothing but a smirk.

"I beg you, fuck me please, I need it", a nod of acknowledgement this time.

"If you don't fuck me now I'll explode, I need you inside me please. I've been your pain slut, I'll be your good girl, I'll be anything. Just please...please"

I stop myself. This is bordering on pathetic. But I know that I'm words away from getting what I've needed this whole time. His cock stretching me out, filling me up, his hands holding me down and making me his.

"Please fuck me", I manage to whisper gravely.

His tantalising cock is dangling right in front of me. I strain to lick the head. I know after all that begging, he needs to fuck me as much as I need to be fucked by him.

He chuckles as I stretch, still fastened firmly to the bed. Teasing me and taunting me. The frustration in me builds. You can't do this, just FUCK ME. I want to scream.

Suddenly his hands grasp my throat. Pushing me back down onto the bed.

Quickly he ties my ankles down, I'm completely helpless, immobile, still dripping, nipples standing at attention. Please fuck me. Yes, fill all my holes.

I see him survey me. My pink cunt glistening. Asshole puckered and ready. Mouth open. All holes available. Just. Fuck. Me. Please

He sticks his index finger in my mouth and I suck obediently, he swiftly removes it and plunges it into my pretty pink asshole. He lets it linger there. All I can think of is his cock and my ravenous hunger for it. I don't care where or how. He slowly runs the head of his cock from my asshole upward, grazing every inch of skin in between, I try to press it in wherever he deigns to take me. Just fuck me already please, my head repeats over and over again like a mantra of desperation.

As he slowly lets his finger slip out of my ass, he finally plunges his cock deep into my aching pussy. No foreplay now, thank god, no teasing. His entire length and girth, filling me up and stretching me out, in every direction. All at once my cunt stretches to accommodate him, wraps around him, refuses to let go. Finally, fuck me. I breathe in deep, in equal measure to the amount of cock he has thrust into me. He is in so deep, that I feel I will burst, and yet somehow there is more, he pushes in deeper and deeper again as he grasps my throat and bites my neck. Deep inside me everything throbs. I moan with deep satisfaction that resounds through my entire body and the sound alone seems to make him spasm slightly as he thrusts in harder.

The world spins around me. With each and every thrust my pussy feels as though it's being filled deeper and deeper. There is always slightly more space inside the depths of my cunt than that which he fills, impelling him to thrust deeper, fuck me harder, take more and more of me. He pins my legs back and by my side and presses a hand on my lower abdomen to meet the head of his cock with each deep thrust. I can feel it. I clench my cunt around him with each thrust, he feels me and moans.

"That's my good girl, feel my cock up in the depths of your cunt? Fuck you're so tight and wet."

"This is what you needed, isn't it"

"Yes sir, thank you sir", I automatically respond

He expertly releases an ankle from the restraints, and holds it above my head, it feels as though he's splitting me in two. He releases my wrists and I grasp his thick, muscular shoulders, holding on for dear life.

"All fours", he barks

I wobble my way to the position, my world is spinning, and my legs feel like jelly. As I'm feebly moving, not fast enough for him, he repositions me expertly himself; shoves my legs further open with his knees, and aligns the tip of his throbbing cock against my pussy.

In one smooth motion, he thrusts into me. I feel the head of his cock graze my G-spot and linger there momentarily, then he grabs firmly onto my hips to propel himself even further inside me.

"Good thing you're so very wet fuckdoll, because this'll be a lot to take. You're my good girl, you'll take it for me"

I melt. I am. I will.

Now I know why he made me wait so long and teased me. Why I needed to be soaking fucking wet. At this angle my ass up, my face down, the tip of his monstrous cock is almost up against my cervix -- it would hurt if I weren't so incredibly turned on.

"and I'll do what I want with you, when I want to"

He spits on my asshole then presses his thumb into me. I'm so close to climax and he maintains the same steady pace, cock driving all the way deep inside of me, thumb pressing lightly into my ass with every counter thrust. The sound of balls slapping up against my cunt punctuated by moans, sighs, and squeals of pleasure.

He leans over while continuing to fuck me deep, and with the rest of his free hand, he ever so gently spreads my pussy lips open and begins to trace circles around my clit. I spasm reflexively as I feel it build inside me, fuck it's going to happen soon.

"I'm going to fill you up doll", he whispers.

"Please may I cum sir", I manage to make my plea heard through the wet and fleshy thwack of two bodies lost in fervent fucking.

"Oh you want to cum?"

"Yes please sir, I need to"

12