Becoming His Painslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls his thumb out of my arse and spanks me hard, I yell and tremble

"Hmm not yet, not desperate enough, beg me again"

"Please sir may I cum"

Three swift spanks that match the ferocity of the pounding I'm getting. I know he can feel me dripping, he must be getting close too. He grabs me by the nape of the neck, lifts my head up so my throat is tight and I can see the corner of his mouth, hot and agape in an animalistic snarl, in the periphery of my vision.

"Again precious slut of mine, beg again"

"Please sir may I cum? Please I need to cum for you"

He continues to pound me hard and deep. With each stroke of his fingers across my clit I feel energy swell. Welling up inside me from somewhere deep behind my navel, spreading down to the depths of my pussy. Electricity dancing across my clit in an unmistakable pattern, the loss of control. Each thrust brings me closer. Each moan makes me shudder. The subtly pressure of his hand grabbing my thighs anew makes my whole body ache and my clit throb.

"Please sir I need to cum, please let me cum, I need to cum for you"

I know he feels my cunt clenching, aching to cum, I know he is making me wait until he is ready. My patience is not at its limit, but my body is; I try to hold on but the waves of pleasure crash down upon me.

"I'm going to cum for you, please let me cum for you", I yell desperately

From some deep wellspring, he draws the strength to fuck me even deeper, and harder, without reserve. I can feel my pussy being tenderised, flushing crimson with the exertion of an approaching orgasm. I can feel him start to spasm, on the verge of bursting. He pulls me upright from the hips, one hand on my neck forcing my gaze to meet his with my head leaning on his shoulder.

Through gritted teeth he simply groans, "cum with me, cum for me" and that is all I need.

My body is no longer under my will, only those three simple words, words I waited so long for, have power now.

"Cum with me, cum for me", he repeats.

Their simple dictum I obey; uncontrollably, viscerally, forcefully the pleasure washes over me, mixed with tinges of relief and the lingerings of pain. The orgasm rips through me, setting my body alight. Contractions timed with the powerful ejaculation of his warm hot load spraying inside of me, cum coating the insides of my cunt. He moans as I gush and tremble, he continues to pump and thrust into me, not content until he is empty and I am full. I meet his pace with my hips gyrating and thrusting; give me more, give me it all, give me your cum. The pure force of the pleasure spreads an elated grin across my face when I look into his eyes as we cum in unison - I for him, he for me. We surrender control of our bodies in that instant, and find ourselves sharing sovereignty over this entity; this one timeless moment of mutual ecstasy. It is messy, phenomenal, and indescribably fucking sexy.

As the last orgasmic contractions subside, I am totally spent and feel myself at the threshold of consciousness. I am about to slip into a languorous and satisfying sleep when I feel his hot breath in my ear, and hear him whisper:

"Good girl"

"Thank you, Sir", I croon

He slowly extracts his cock from the depths of my pussy. I feel my flesh clutch onto him, utterly exhausted and satisfied but bound together by our shared cum. I don't want to let go, I want him back where he belongs already -- inside me.

He examines my marks with a sense of awe and pride; an artist admiring his work. I turn and see my reddened flesh, already turning purple in places. Without saying a word he gets up and retrieves an ice bucket and a glass of water. He hands me the glass and I drink gratefully. He reaches into the ice bucket. He runs an ice cube over my ass, my thighs, and my tits.

"You were such a good girl for me. I didn't think you would take what you did"

He purrs in my ear and strokes my hair tenderly. Circling an ice cube around my nipple. My breath slows as he soothes me.

"Come here"

He wraps himself around me, arms around my back, my head on his chest. I hear his heartbeat. Indeterminate time passes before I notice our breathing has synchronised, our hearts pounding as one.

"I think" I say slowly, intentionally, confidently "I need more please sir".

He gives me that look. The look that lets me know, in no uncertain terms, to be careful because I am going to get exactly what I wish for. But I'm going to have to wait for it, work for it, earn it.

12