Becoming His Sissy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that feels so good," Grant thought to himself, and at roughly the same time, "I can't do this...why am I so turned on? He keeps calling me..."

"Boy, let's go inside." One hand still kneading Grant's cock.

"DANGER!" Screamed Grant's brain."mmmhmm," was all that came out. He felt his hand being pulled to the mass behind him. "Fuck that's...," he mumbled not realizing he said it out loud...

"...big? You like feeling small and helpless to a big fucking cock like this don't you?"

"Yess," he moaned, while his thoughts raced. "I'm not your fucking boy or little..."Alex's hand squeezed," ...slut.."

Then Alex pulled away, and CRACK, he layed a hard slap on Grant's ass. "Of course, if I've offended you or read this wrong, you are totally welcome to leave and I'll pay for your cab if you need it. But I think you're considering staying."

Alex opened the door, and Grant stepped back inside.

Alex quietly walked to the decanter, poured two more shots and grabbed another lime. His eyes were hungry as they lapped at the petite boy seriously questioning himself.

"Here's your chance Grant, get out of here, go home...," he thought, but again, he just quietly walked to where Alex was...Alex didn't cheers surprisingly, he just raised his glass and Grant did the same.

A lick of salt, drop it back, and then Grant felt himself pulled forward, his cock pressing against his new friend's cock, separated by only fabric. Alex lifted the lime to Grant's lips...

"Suck"

Grant put his lips around it and began vigorously sucking the juices out of it. Alex's other hand began undoing Grant's jeans, letting the weight cause them to fall to the floor. Grant's cock filled his boxer briefs screaming for release and leaving a wet spot against the fabric. The big hands squeezed Grant's balls hard, causing Grant to gasp, then gave his cock a squeeze through the fabric. Precum began to soak through it. He wiped it up with his finger and removing the lime from Grant's mouth, placed his finger with Grant's precum between his lips

The salty taste clung to Grant's tongue.

"Do you like that taste, boy?"

"Mhmm"

"Good boy."

Alex wrapped his strong arm around Grant's and pulled him in for a kiss, exploring his mouth with his tongue, swirling the flavor of the precum between their mouths even more. A moan was all that came from Grant as he felt so enveloped by the much bigger man. He felt so petite and for some reason so subservient. Alex's hands wandered down to the boy's ass, squeezing each cheek (each completely fitting into his palm.) Grant felt himself being lifted and wrapped his legs around this tower of a man. Alex carried him down the hall, stopping to push him into a wall and kiss him passionately, and then further down the hall to another room. The room was dark.

Alex set Grant back on his feet and lit a candle. It was dim, but just enough light for him to see they had landed in a bedroom.

"Fuck, your hot little body, makes my dick jump," Alex said, tracing his hands up and down Grants crotch and legs. They moved up, pulling his shirt over his head.

Grant felt vulnerable there in only his boxer briefs while his friend was still completely dressed. His body was pretty, no bulging muscles, almost no hair on his upper body. A thin trail lead from his belly button to his crotch. His waist was about 29" and he was sure this man could practically wrap his hands most the way around it. This was such a new feeling to Grant. He had never really felt intimidated by other men, attracted to them or inadequate...but this was opening up a whole range of feelings inside him. He had a small little ass with just enough meat to grab. It was slightly hairy and matched his hairy legs. He could feel Alex's eyes molesting every inch of his body, as he looked it up and down.

Grabbing Grant's ass and kneading, Alex looked him straight in the eyes, (Grant's eyes pleading somewhat in his new found desire,) "So, you're going to follow my instructions you cute little bitch. I want you to go into the shower and clean yourself. There's a new razor and some cream on the sink. I want your face clean and hairless, as well as your dick and your balls. That, would please daddy very much," he squeezed hard when he said "daddy." "I want my little slut smooth to my touch, and I know you want to be my little slut, don't you?"

"Yesss."

Smack, a hard slap cracked his ass cheek, "Yes, what?" Growled Alex.

"Yes, Daddy." It felt so weird to say. It was never something he'd ever expected to come out of my mouth.

"Better. I will bring you a towel and something to put on in just a minute."

Alex then grabbed Grants dick and pulled him by it into the bathroom. Letting go he turned on the water, feeling it's temperature and adjusting accordingly.

Looking at Grant, " you can adjust it more. The handles turn to the right to increase either hot or cold...better to know before you are surprised."

"Thank you," Grant felt bashful in the moment. What kind of guy would describe himself as bashful, but fuck, his brain was all kinds of malfunctioning...

Alex turned to leave the room.

Removing his socks and remnants Grant stepped into the shower. What the fuck was he doing. Why was his cock so hard, and why did a large man with enveloping hands, strong arms and a big cock have him acting like such a beta bitch...what the fuck..

And the scrubbed his cock, and took special care to wash his ass.

As he shut off the water, the sound of a cabinet closing came from inside the bathroom. Pulling back the curtain, he saw Alex holding a large plush towel open. Grant stepped out and Alex wrapped him in it, and held him tucked into it for a moment before starting to pat him dry. Then he let the towel fall and pulled out what looked like underwear. Holding it open he took one of grant's feet and placed them in the leg openings, taking his time too trace his hands up and down Grant's legs, stopping just below his cock and balls, that were a little shriveled from the temperature change of the hot shower to the cooler room air. Then the next leg went in, before Alex pulled them up. It was a little blue jock strap with white elastic bands. He made sure to slowly adjust the pocket for Grants cock, that was now starting to chub up with blood. Alex's one arm pulled Grant into his side while taking his time running his over the fabric that so neatly held his cock that was filling it out. The material was soft and felt good against his shaved cock and balls, making them much more sensitive to the touch.

"This fits you nicely, your cute little bitch dick all tightly tucked in. Do you like how that feels?"

Grant's dick was happy to answer, "Yes daddy."

Alex then turned him by his hips to check out his ass.

"Your ass looks really good in those too." His large hands fondling Grant's ass again, tracing a finger between his cheeks, teasing his little boy hole. "I bet that's a tight tiny boi pussy isn't it."

"Mmmhmm." Grant had never had someone else tease his taint before, and it sent shivers throughout him. His cock was trying to break free of the confines of the little jock strap but it was straining, held captive.

"Come with me..." Alex strode out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen, dimming down the lights, poured another two shots, grabbed a lime and..."Come here you faggot slut."

Grant complied.

Alex poured salt on his thumb and slipped it between Grant's lips, pulled out, opened his mouth forcefully and poured the shot down it, then stuffed the lime into his lips.

"I like watching you like that. You just can't say no can you." Alex squeezed Grant's dick again, precum soaking through the blue, wiped his finger across the head and brought it to Grant's lips. "Open up baby." The taste of his own cock made his dick twitch and throb, still confined like a dangerous animal...

"Good boy," Alex stared directly into his eyes as he said it. He took his shot, and said," I'm going to take a much needed piss. Why don't you take a small toke and I'll be back. " Alex tossed a lighter with astonishing accuracy to the island where the pipe was, then walked off.

He could hear that the bathroom door didn't close, and the stream releasing like some type of geyser into the toilet.

The thought occurred to Grant that this whole time he has been nearly naked and dressed for this man's pleasure, and yet this man was fully clothed. Was he truly just a fucking little bitch? Was it written all over him? How did he end up here, aside from alcohol...lots of alcohol...fuck. He took a small hit...another big one may cause him to cross the line of conscious choices...not that them being conscious had been any better. He wasn't complaining by any means, nor was his leaking cock head, soaking the jock so much the precum was now forming a drop hanging from it.

Alex came in, walked up, without a word, gathered the precum from Grants trapped and throbbing cock, and smeared it across Grant's face. "Lick that up, you little fucking cuck" The words hit home with Grant. Grant's cock was pretty close to 7". He wasn't some subpar specimen of cock, but so many times he'd fantasize about his girlfriend telling him about fucking a bigger man, telling him how good it felt. Telling him to suck the cum from her pussy, and use it as lube to fuck her...and here...in this moment, he was definitely the small man. The weak man, the little fucking bitch that has a cock that jumps to when a superior man toys with him,

"Get your ass outside bitch, I'm going to have a smoke, and I'd assume you want one too."

"Do you have a robe or can I just grab my,,,(pants)"

"No one can see past the fence, and it's dark. I want to squeeze my little girl's ass."

"Little girl," Grant questioned in his thoughts. But then was grabbed firmly, his balls cupped in Alex's hand, then Alex pulled, stretching Grant's sack, and Grant moaned much louder than he intended. The wave of pain and pleasure (outweighing the other)

"Come" Alex literally had him by the balls and was dragging him outside by them, and every instinct in him said "fuck yes. "

Alex shut the door and put a cigarette in Grant's mouth, pulled out a lighter and lit it, before doing one for him.

The feeling of being pampered made Grant feel goosebumps, and also controlled, made him feel vulnerable, and somehow hot.

"This is your last chance," Alex took a deep drag of his smoke, "that if you don't want was is happening here, I'll pay for your ride home and agree to leave it alone to whatever degree you choose...but if you don't speak up, I'll assume it as consent."

Grant took a hard drag of his smoke, and just gave in, wearing nothing but a jock strap, tucked himself into the chest of this gorgeous Adonis.

"Good slut." He rewarded the little boy with a finger circling his tiny boy cunt. Grant's body shivered each swirl with anticipation.

They finished their smokes and went back inside, Alex leading him to the bedroom. Alex pushed him to sit down on the bed and began unbuttoning his own shirt, revealing a smooth well toned set of pectorals and hard nipples, and a tight set of abs ( in contrast to Grant's slim, but soft stomach and lack of chest.)

Then he unclasped his belt and jeans and slowly pulled down the zipper. Grant's eyes hungry and wide awaiting the reveal. The big man's jeans dropped, and Grant let out a little gasp, as he saw the fat veiny cock pushing against the briefs Alex was wearing. Grabbing grant by the hair, he pulled his face into his crotch, the smell of the man's musk rising into his nostrils, making his dick even harder.

"Do you want daddy's cock, faggot. Does that make you drool thinking about a real man's cock?" Grant's hand grasped the torpedo, amazed at how he couldn't even wrap his hand around it completely, how little of it his tiny hands covered. "It must be 8.5-9" Grant thought, never having seen a cock that big in person. Sure, he'd jerked off to some big cock porn, but this made him feel so petite, such a little girl compared to this monster pole.

CRACK! A firm swat of the cheek from Alex, "I didn't say you could touch, bitch" Alex picked Grant up turned him over on the bed so he was on his belly bent over the edge, "and now your going to need to be punished."

SWAT! The sting against Grant's skin made him jump a bit, causing his hard contained cock to rub against the bed beneath his belly. Swat! "You were a bad little girl." Swat! "And this is what bad little sissy bitches get when they don't ask daddy to touch his cock." SWat! Grant's packaged cock leaking more precum with each spank of Alex's hand. SWat! swat! Swat! A quick succession of smacks continued, Grant moaning with each one. Then he could feel the bare skin of the giant cock pressing between his ass cheeks, sliding up and down between them. "You like that big cock sliding against your little sissy hole don't you." Smack! He could feel Alex then start using his big cock too smack down on his ass and hit the small of his back, smacking him with his dick.

After a few seconds of this Alex's hand reached between Grant's legs and cupped his cock, lifting him up by it and setting him on his knees, still using his other hand to wipe his dick between the smaller man's ass. Feeling the puddle of precum soaking through the little jock strap...

"Oh, I made my whore wet didn't I? You're just dripping you little cunt, with a swollen little clitty."

Grant had never had his dick called a clitty, but right now everything had him wanting to be this man's girly fuck toy. "Yes daddy, I'm so fucking wet."

He felt the big cock pull away, and instantly he wanted that feeling back.

"Come here boy," Alex gripped him by his hair and started to turn him around to face his direction. "That's it."

The veiny log of blood and meat was facing him a few inches from his face. "Do you want to taste that cock, you little cumslut," Alex slapped his dick across grants face. "Do you crave my cock?" Slap, slap slap, the tool grazed his cheek, his chin, his forehead "You want to beg for it don't you?" The head of his cock traced his lips. The head was so bulbous, like a mushroom, slightly thicker than the upper shaft, but probably as thick as the base...which dwarfed Grant and made him feel like a pencil was all that flopped between his legs.

"Yes daddy."

"Yes daddy, what?" Slap slap the cock beat against Grant's face.

"Yes daddy I want to taste your cock. I want to please daddy."

"That's right boy," Alex took hold of his cock lead squeezing it, causing a glob of precum to form at it's slit, "stick out you tongue boy," Grant obeyed.

Alex shook his dick a bit, continuing to squeeze the head until the droplet slowly second by second, oozed down to the tip of Grant's tongue. He drew his tongue in suckling the flavor, and licking his lips

"You're a thirsty little bitch aren't you. "

Grant reached out for the massive tool but his hand was swatted away.

Alex grinned, "I didn't tell you that you could touch it slut."

"Daddy, can I please suck your cock?"

"Mmm, I guess if you want it so badly, daddy can let his little sissy have a go."

Grant wrapped his small hand around the phallus, and began licking up and down the dripping slit, then swirled his tongue around the mushroom head and down the length of the underside of his shaft. Grant has never imagined he'd be on his knees like a little whore sucking on a huge cock before now...

He then took the head in his mouth and began sucking on the head trying to take as much into his throat as he could, gagging at first and having to pull out for a second to catch his breath. Then diving back in he pushed his throat down over the pole that was now coated in his saliva and precum. The taste making his own package twitch in it's fabric trap, throbbing, and restrained. This time he took the whole package down his throat until his lips rested against Alex's large balls. Alex's hand pushed against Grant's head while bucking his hips forward, forcing Grant to take a little more and holding him down on it.

"You're a good little cocksucker aren't you bitch."

"Mmm"

"Fuck, you please daddy's cock so good." Alex growled as he let up on Grant's head, allowing him too pull up a little and shove himself back down on the pleasure wand. The salty juices coated Grant's tongue, causing his own folded erection to dribble more. Getting into a rhythm his head bounced on Alex's dick until he felt Alex grab a hold of his hair, plunge his cock deep and hard impaling grant on his manhood and then pulling himself out of his mouth and beating his dick against his face some more before wiping the creamy juices all over grants cute face.

"You are a little bitch in heat aren't you."

"Oh god yes..."

"Do you like sucking on a man's dick, faggot?"

"Yes..."

A sharp smack across grants face with a big hand," yes what, bitch"

"Yes daddy..."

"That's better." Alex took Grant's face and pulled him up to his. Their lips met and Alex, wrapping his arm around Grants back, began to probe Grant's mouth with his tongue, swirling the taste of Alex's cock and it's drippings between their mouths.

Pulling back, "mmm, that tastes good. You like that taste baby."

"Mhmm"

"Such a good girl," Alex reached down to Grant's bulging pouch, the fabric struggling to contain him. Precum was soaking through the fabric. His fingers traced along the shaft so nicely outlined by the jock, until they reached the head. Using two fingers and his thumb he grabbed the shaft, and squeezed while giving it a stroke down to the head and squeezing that hard, while his other hand slipped under the fabric, wrapped around the base of his ball sack and tugged hard.

Grant closed his eyes and let out a moan, only to feel fingers slide into his mouth and the taste of his own cock running across his tongue. He sucked the flavor off the fingers, savoring every last drop.

"That's fucking hot," exclaimed Alex pulling Grant in for another kiss with one hand and groping Grant's bulge with the other.

"Your hard little clitty drippings taste so good."

"Oh god, that feels good daddy." More precum permeated the fabric of the jock, until it was practically soaked.

"Wait here" said Alex, walking across the room and grabbing a few things from the drawer and then coming back.

The first of the items presented was a Lacey pair of panties with a garter and some bows. "Your ass would look so hot in these."

"Do you think so? Grant wiggled his ass a little, fully accepting the role he had invited.

Alex's thumbs hooked on the jockstrap band, pulling it down slowly over Grant's legs, and then leaning in to tease Grant's cock head with his tongue, slipping the jock off his legs. Grant's cock sprang from the Jock, enjoying it's freedom for a moment, only to be trapped again soon.

Alex stood Grant up and lifted each foot into the red panties and pulled them up. Grant had only once worn panties before and it had been short lived. A drunken night had led to a little curiosity in which he took advantage of a cotton pair of panties his girlfriend had left over. It didn't last long, just long enough for him to check out his ass and cock in them. While it never shaped into anything, it also hadn't been accompanied by the incredibly hot night of taboo and sex.

"Mm, turn around sissy, let me see you."

Grant did a little butt wiggle teasingly and twirl. He was surprised at how much he liked pretending to be girly, and how much his cock seemed to as well. Alex gave his ass a quick smack. Then grabbed him from behind, and pulled him into him. His large cock pressed against Grant's ass cheeks, and his hands teasing and pulling at Grant's nipples, then grabbing his pecs like the were breasts and giving them a squeeze. One hand drifted down teasing the waistband of the panties, but then sliding down over the fabric and teasing the head of Grants cock in a circular motion on his head.