Becoming His Sissy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look really cute in these panties. Do you like being my sexy little panty bitch?" He gave Grant's cock a hard squeeze as he asked.

"Yesss" moaned Grant.

His fingers continued tracing up and down Grant's shaft, as his other hand began massaging Grant's ass. A finger occasionally slipping under the fabric and running between his ass cheeks teasing his little hole. A little shallow breath could be heard coming from his lip each time his little entrance was grazed.

"I bet your little pussy is so tight. It jumps a little bit every time I touch it, just begging to be opened up and used." Alex's finger pressed against it, causing it to pucker some, then removed his hands and grabbed from the pile of things he retrieved from the drawer. Pulling out two thigh high sock leggings he had Grant sit down on the edge of the bed and slowly pulled them up his legs, attaching to the pantie legging clasps. His hands lingered rubbing up and down Grant's thighs occasionally grazing over his cock.

"Aren't you turning into a hot little girl." Reaching over to the pile again he grabbed a small dark bottle without a label. He removed the cap and raised the opening to Grant's nostril, closing the other with his thumb.

"Inhale...it'll make you feel even better."

Grant drew in a deep breath as a strong aroma went through his nostrils.

"Hold it....ok exhale."

Alex pushed Grant down on his back as Grant's body began to tingle, his head feeling like it was floating, and his body felt like it was sinking into the bed, his heart racing. Alex laid down beside him, running his fingers over Grant's skin, around his nipples, down his tummy, across his pant clad pecker, over his thighs exposed between the clothing and back up. He took hold of one of Grant's hands and placed it on his pleasure wand. Grant began moaning and stroking, Alex's hand focusing on rubbing Grant's bulge, between his balls, and toying with his ass.

Grant had never felt anything like this feeling of euphoria and raw sexual pleasure electrifying every touch to his body, rocking his hips on Alex's large fingers diving along his ass crack. Moan after moan escaped his mouth mixed with a whispered, "ooooooh daddy...."

"My little slut likes that doesn't she? Does that make her little pussy hungry...does it make her hot little mouth drool for some cock?"

"Oh god, yes daddy..." Grant's small hand still stroking up and down the rigid veiny tool.

Alex raised the bottle again and gave Grant another hit, "Well then, maybe you should turn around and serve daddy's cock with your mouth again."

Grant flipped over and turned around so his ass was pointed towards Alex's face, and immediately swallowed down Alex's whole cock,"oh fuck yeah, you know how to serve daddy's big dick you little cumslut."

Grant could feel some silky liquid dribbling down his ass, and then Alex's finger push inside. "Oh fuck", he moaned but he was gagged quickly again by Alex's love pop...

Alex's two fingers began pounding his little pussy, while massaging Grants cock nestled in his panties.

"You like daddy toying with your pussy and clit don't you? Making you a cum hungry little cockwhore.... Teaching you how too be a little faggot slut...turn you into a little sissy only here to please a real man."

The words were driving Grant wild as he lapped and sucked and tugged at the dick in his mouth. The poppers had made gobbling down Alex's meat so much easier. The feeling of being probed from both ends drove Grant wild.

"Your little pathetic clitty is dripping so much. God you want this, slut, don't you," he said as he began thrusting and throat fucking Grant, who was struggling to take the assault on his mouth, that's it you good little fucking cocksucker."

While continuing to facefuck and finger Grants prostrate, Alex again grabbed Grant's ballsack at the base pulling hard, Grant, moaning with a mixture of pain and pleasure. His dick leaked all though the panties.

Smack. That one stung on Grant's ass. Next thing he knows is his balls are being slapped. "Fuck" he groaned, mildly uncomfortable with it and yet getting harder by the moment.

Alex pulled himself out from under Grant, and flipped grant on his back. Alex took hold of Grant by the ankles, putting his legs over his shoulders, and leaned in and kissed Grants sloppy precum coated mouth. One his hands snaked down taking hold of Grants cock through the panties, and his own, stoking them in unison, lubed by Grants dribbles. Sitting back, Alex grabbed the lube and poured some on his dick, and passed the small dark bottle to Grant, who eagerly took a deep hit.

"That's a good girl. You can't wait to feel daddy deep in that pussy can you." His cock pressing against Grant's rectum, until...pop...

""Ooooh fuck daddy," Grant felt a wave of pain, as he asshole stretched to accommodate it's intruder. Alex gently rocked it a little further, then waited allowing time to adjust and a little further.....

"Ooooohhh," the sound, pathetic, and not matching of a man but a girl...

A deep inhale was followed by the moment of completion, as now the big unit had wholly bottomed out, replacing the pain with a deep pleasure of absolute fullness, Grant sinking further into the bed and relaxing. Alex began slow rocking, each time letting his cock slide a little more distance between thrusts.

"Fuck yeah, daddy, fuck that feels so good. Fuck me daddy, fucking use my little pussy."

"Oh yeah baby, you like daddy using your little pussy, making it mine? You like how daddy's big cock fills you up?"

"Yes, daddy, yesss! Own that ass. Fuck it feels so fucking good. I love feeling you pounding my ass"

"God I love how dirty you are. You're such a dirty little whore. The way you talk, the way you take it." Alex slapped Grant's ass then took hold of his engorged cock and started pumping it like he was his a well handle, "yeah, you know I own this ass don't you? You'll cum, and want too leave, but the during the days that follow you'll be wishing this cock was in you won't you, you little fucking cumdumpster. That's right, take that cock you fucking sissy."

Alex's one hand gripped his lesser counterpart by the throat. Then Grant found himself

"Your little pussy ass can't do anything but please me now...."

Grant flexed his ass muscles as Alex's cockhead neared his entrance. Alex would be on the edge of pulling out and he'd squeeze, milking that cock inside him, and then a thrust, and he'd squeeze again.

"That's it bitch, work daddy's cock."

Those words drove it home. Alex handed Grant the bottle for another whiff. And then shoved the precum soaked jock into Grant's mouth, gagging him.

Alex stepped off the bed and stood at it's edge. He grabbed Grant by the hips and pulled him so his ass aligned. Grabbing two ankle straps he tied Grants legs above him too the bed canopy poles.

His fat dick slid back into Grant's now tight, but loosened hole. He began fucking Grant hard and fast, Grant helplessly moaning non stop while his cock shifted under the snug lace panties, causing friction that kept his dick super hard.

"Mmm, you like being owned like a little girl don't you? You like daddy feeding your pussy with his tool...being his little sissy?"

"Yes daddy, I love you owning my little pussy. It feels so good." Grant tried too say through the jock gag. Waves of warmth and pleasure washed over Grant.

"That's right girl. Imagine what your girlfriend would think if she saw you like this, all sexied up in your little sissy faggot panties and stockings, getting your ass plowed by a real man. Seeing your trapped little dick ooze from being owned by a massive hard dick. You like that thought don't you? Her seeing how my cock could fill her pussy so much better than yours, and how useless yours is. I bet you'd be so hot just from watching and hungry to lick my cum out of her slit like a good faggot...hoping I'd fill your pussy too..."

Grant felt humiliated by the thought, but was so turned on by it too for some reason.

"Oh fuck," Grant moaned," I'm going to cum." Accidentally spitting out the jock.

"Oh yeah, cum you little whore, cum for daddy without even touching your pathetic pencil. Cum from daddy's cock inside you."

Ropes of cum shot from Grant's dick, some splashing over his chest and stomach, some trapped in the lace of the panties. Alex continued his thrusts, and scooped up some of the cum with his hand, and smeared it on Grant's face, over his lips and dipped his fingers into his mouth onto his tongue. Grant lapped at the salty goo that he had unloaded all over his body.

Alex pulled out his cock, and taking some more of Grant's cum, coated his dick with it before shoving it back into Alex's hungry hole.

"That's a good little cumwhore. You can't get enough can you? It drives you wild being treated like a slutty little bitch." Alex swatted Grant's ass as he spoke drilling his cock in and out of Grant.

"Fuuuuuuucccck yesssss," waves of pleasure continued over Grant's body as he rubbed the semen over his chest and swirled it around his nipples.

"You aren't a real man. Your a little faggot sissy who needs too be filled. Who is useless except for being used by real men. You were made to be obedient too a fat cock owning your cute little ass. You were made to be a subservient little bottom bitch, with a hole to please a real dick."

Alex continued plunging his cock, and then flicked grants shriveled and spent dick, still oozing...

"Look at that tiny little shriveled thing. Look at how it shrinks into those wet panties. Your little useless clit." Using his thumb and index finger he massaged the now retracted tiny member through the panties.

Grant didn't know why all of this turned him on so much. He felt pathetic, humiliated, inadequate, and it felt so good.

Alex took hold of Grant's throat, squeezing hard but not enough to choke Grant completely. His other hand grabbed Grant by the base of his ball sack and pulled hard. Then he began slapping Grants captured balls enough too make Grant jump, and his little clitty leak more. The ball spanking hurt but drove Grant wild.

"Fuck yeah you little whore, fuck that ass feels so good. I'm gonna fucking cum in that tight little hole and your going to love feeling my cum leak from your little ass."

Alex let out a moan and grunt, pushing in hard and deep. Grant could feel Alex's cock convulsing inside his as it unloaded a torrent of jizz into his anal cavity, Alex shaking as he squeezed and pulled hard let on Grant's sack. Grant let out a girly little cry as his limp shriveled tool unloaded another load, though weak and pathetic, soaking the little panties even more.

Alex regained composure, slightly hunched over, then pulled his big fucking tool slowly from Grant's pussy. Cum slowly dribbled out, leaving puddles on the floor.

Alex rolled onto the bed next to Grant and pulled him into him, enveloping him in his big arms, Grant's small frame tucked into his chest. He leaned in kissing Grant and traced his skin with his fingers. Grant utterly lost in the caress for a few minutes.

Running fingers through Grant's hair, Alex asked, "You like being my little girlfriend for the night?"

Grant totally taken back by how effeminate he was able to feel that night, "oh god yes daddy," struggling with all the things swirling through his head, partially panicked, partially fulfilled in a way he didn't know he could be.

"And don't worry, this doesn't make you gay. You can be a man anywhere else. But here, with me, you're my slutty little girl aren't you?"

Relief came over Grant, as the suggestion of compartmentalizing made him feel like it was ok for him to recognize two different versions of himself.

"We should probably rinse off, you sexy little temptress," Alex suggested.

"Yeah, that would be nice...."

The end, for now....