Becoming His Slave Pt. 03

Story Info
How he treated me.
1.8k words
4
162
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part-3

After all this, he carried me in his arms and took me for a shower. I gave him a few blowjobs and got fucked in my pussycat. We came back to the room, and there he told me to go to sleep now. And I have something for you before going to the office...

Once he told me this, we slept cuddling, and the next day I woke up before him and started giving him a blowjob to wake him up. Slowly, he started moaning in sleep and waking. Once he saw me giving him his morning blowjob, he patted my head and smiled. I was blowing and playing with his balls, and after a good play for 10--15 minutes, he cummed in my mouth. He patted my head and said,

Master:- Good morning, slut.

Slave :- Good morning, Master.

After this, we went to the bathroom, where he fucked me again, took a bath, and went to get ready. I was still in the shower. Once I was done, I went out wearing my robe and saw that he was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for both of us. We had our breakfast, and we went to get ready for the office. When I came out of my room after getting ready in my jeans and top with my usual office wear, he called me near him.

Master: Remove your jeans now.

Slave starts removing but is a bit confused with this.

Master: Panties too.

I started thinking that I might get fucked again, but I was wrong. Just a minute later, he started finger-fucking me, and when I was on the edge, he stopped, and I was upset about him stopping when I was on the edge. Just after that, he gave me something.

It was a chastity belt. It took me by surprise. I was staring at it, and the sound of a slap brought me back to reality.

Master: Stop staring at it and wear it right now.

Slave: Yes, Master.

Master:- And don't you dare try to remove it this entire week? I will call you anytime of the day and check if you are wearing it or not.

Slave: Yes, master.

After this, he gave me a kiss on my lips, and I left for the office. It was uncomfortable for me to be in that for the entire week, but I have to deal with this as I have to wear it for one entire week. I was just thinking about this, and my phone started buzzing. It was a video call from him that I picked up, and he told me to show if I was wearing it or if I tried to tear it off. I went to the restroom and removed my clothes to show him that I was still wearing them.

Once he was satisfied, he cut the call, and I went back to my cubicle. Just like this entire week passes and I go back to home... And Friday came, and I was happy that I would get free from this belt this evening. As this was the rule, I went to his place every weekend and left on Monday morning for the office. This was our routine.

Once I got off for the day, I picked up a cab and went directly to his place. He always came late, so I had enough time to clean the house and do other chores. I didn't cook dinner, as there was a note on the fridge saying don't cook dinner today. Just when the clock hit 8 o'clock, I went near the sofa and sat in the NADU position naked, as always, with only that belt on my waist (sitting on Ankel's legs with wide open palms upside on my knees and face down). I could see the saree on the sofa, but I dare not touch it without his permission. I was waiting for him, and he entered the house, and a shock went through my entire body with the noise of his footsteps alone. He came and saw me in the position, was happy, and came forward to kiss me on the forehead. I was happy with this; my cheeks got red, and I started blushing. He saw me and started smiling.

Master: Look at you the way you are blushing. Stop with the blushing now, pick this up, and go get ready; we are going out for dinner.

He sat on the sofa and asked me to come in front of him. I went there, and he started pinching my nipples and slapping hard on both boobs. Once he was satisfied that I was all red from the front, he removed my belt, and I sighed in relief. When he heard this, he slapped my ass pretty hard, which stings for a bit, and as the rule says, I thanked him for the slap.

Slave: Thank you, master.

Master: Good, now go and get ready. I will wait for you here.

I went to the room and saw that blouse, which is the bikni blouse, which barely covers my breast, and because he slapped my boobs so hard, they were so red and swollen. I wear a saree and put on some makeup with a light-coloured lipstick. I went to the drawing room with him, and he saw me and slapped me.

Master: What kind of lipstick are you wearing? Go and change it. Wear the colour that sluts usually wear. Be the slut that you are.

Slave: Sorry, master.

I went to the room and wore a dark red lipstick, and it made me look like a prostitute. I went back to him, and he was now satisfied. Once I saw him, I felt relieved.

Master, bend down right now and hold your ankles.

I bend down and hold my ankles just like he ordered me. I held my saree and put it on my back. Now that I was bare on my back, only my pants were visible. He removed that and put a buttplug in my ass. It was the first time I had ever put something in my asshole. I scream in pain. When the entire plug was in the hole, he put my saree down. And she told me to stand up.

I stood straight and faced him. My eyes are filled with tears. He saw that and kissed me on the forehead.

Master:- You have to start bearing pain someday. It will get better. Let's go

It was uncomfortable for me, but I had no choice, so I had to go with it. We went for dinner, where the waiter and other men's were ogling towards me as my boobs were red because of the slaps that I got. I was just praying that dinner would finish fast and we could go back home. After almost 30 minutes, dinner was over, which felt like eternity to me, so we went back home. Just the moment we entered the house, he started kissing me passionately. My lipstick was now smudged around my lips. We went inside, where obviously he removed my saree and made me naked. Only the buttplug was there in its place, and he sat on the sofa.

Master: Come here and suck me.

I went near him and started playing with his cock.

💥💥 Slaps💥💥

Master: I said, Suck it right now.

Slave: Yes, master (in fear).

I gave him a good blowjob for like 15 minutes, and when he was about to cum, he stopped me and gave me a semen shower. He releases over my breast and abdomen.

Master: Now go and stand near the wall, and stand in the wall position.

(wall position: face on the side of the wall, hand crossed on the wall, and ass bit up on the opposite side)

Slave: I went and stood there as per the order, but somewhere I knew what was coming. He loves my ass, and now I am going to get spanked hard.

I was just thinking this, and he came near me and started caressing my ass and started pulling my butt plug out. I was happy at that moment, and finally I am free from that. But I was wrong again, as everyone knows.

He puts another butt plug, a bigger one around 4" with a tail, and slaps my ass cheeks 3--4 times, leaving me there in that position.

I was there the entire night. I think he forgets that he left me there and went to sleep. I was tired now. He came in the morning around 5 o'clock.

Master:- Good morning, slave. I hope you had a great night.

Slave : Good morning, Master. Yes, Master, thanks for the night.

Master: Now come here on all fours, crawling like the bitch that you are.

I went there crawling, but it was difficult because my arms were in extreme pain. I had no other option. I went near him and waited for the next order. He again mouth-fucked me and released all his cum in my mouth. He started squeezing my boobs, just like someone squeezing stress balls; it was hurting me, and he started kissing me. My boobs were in extreme pain, and I was unable to scream because he was kissing me to keep me quiet. I went for a while, and now he is kissing me, squeezing my boobs with one hand, and with another, he went down, put his finger inside, and started finger-fucking me. It went on for a while, and pleasure started building in my abdomen. Just when I was about to stop, he stopped, and I was annoyed. Now I can see why I could see his monster was awake again; he was ready to fuck me.

Master: Come on the sofa in the doggy position.

I went there as ordered. He started fucking me from the back, and while fucking me hard, he kept fucking me in my ass too with that plug. It was sort of double penetration. I was hurting at first, but it started giving me pleasure too. We fucked for 20 minutes, and he came inside me. He sat on the sofa to regain energy. Once he gained his energy back, he saw me, kissed me on the forehead, and asked me to take a bath. When I came back from the bath,. He was cooking breakfast for both of us. After having breakfast, he again fucked me 3--4 times.

Master:- Go get some sleep now. We will go out today at 4:00 p.m. You have time till then to take some rest and be ready at 4.

Slave: Yes, master.

I slept for the entire day and woke up around 3 to get ready. We went out for movie shopping, enjoyed ourselves a lot, and came back home. I followed the same routine, but he fucked me in a different position for 3--4 hours, and we went to sleep again.

The next part will come soon. Till then, you can give your precious reviews of the story in the comments.