Becoming His Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
Sabrina brings over a friend who knows how to take charge!
5.7k words
4.63
14.2k
10
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction regarding consenting adults, group sex, sexual enslavement and other erotic things along those lines. If you do not like those topics please move along.

Thank you.

*****

I giggled as I walked out onto the small balcony with my bagel, some fruit and a cup of coffee. Adjusting the recliner so I could sit up, I made the decision that clothing was not going to be something I put on today. Well, maybe before Sabrina arrived. And that was exactly what I did. I cleaned my apartment, reorganized my lingerie and clothing, purged a few bras and panties I'd probably never wear again, ate lunch outside and started a book I'd been dying to read. The feeling was truly liberating and enjoyable. Taking another long soak in the tub, I then had to decide what to wear for Sabrina tonight. Unsure if she was bringing a friend, I decided to text her and see.

"Hi Sweetie, are you bringing a friend tonight?" I texted.

"Yes, I am, you'll love her." Was her response.

"Trying to figure out what to wear."

"Wanna be a big hit?" She replied.

"ALWAYS!" I responded.

"Slutty school girl, she's got a thing for those silly frilly ruffle socks too."

"I have just the thing then! Bring food, I can't live on just pussy!" I replied.

Sabrina's response was a bunch of licking emojis. Hopefully that meant she was bringing dinner! Hoping in the shower so I could shave and properly do my hair I then set about getting ready. Texting Sabrina one more time I asked what time they would be over but never got a response. Well, I didn't want to be naked when they arrived so I started to get ready quickly.

"If I'm going schoolgirl," I said to my reflection, "then I'm going all out school girl!"

Putting my hair up in pigtails I found a couple of older pink scrunchies I hadn't worn in forever. Adding a pair of big rollers to each ponytail, I'd wait on those a bit to make sure I had a nice deep curl. Keeping my makeup, a bit on the light side I went into my bedroom to find my outfit for the night. I started with the ankle socks that Sabrina's friend would go nuts for, they were bright white and almost sheer ruffle socks. Adding a pair of bikini panties, which had ruffles across the ass and were even thinner than the socks, I decided to skip the bra entirely. Instead, I put on the blouse that went with the rest of my outfit, tying a knot just below my boobs. Looking at myself in the mirror, my nipples could be just seen through the thin material of the top just as my bald mound could be through the panties.

"Perfect!" I exclaimed with a giggle.

Adding the pink and black plaid micro mini skirt and grabbing a pair of black patent heels I removed my rollers before I headed out to my living room to wait for their arrival. The tiny skirt was pleated, so I left it off until the last minute, but once I sat on the couch, I put the heels on. Instead of crossing my legs, I put one foot up on the coffee table while leaning back into the corner of the couch.

"Good thing my clit doesn't ache." I whispered to myself as my hands slowly made their way around my body, my right hand delicately teasing my clit through the thin panties.

Taking it slow, I watched as the front of my panties became more translucent as I got wetter. My breathing became heavier, my mouth agape, while I tugged and rolled my nipples through the thin top. It was a fight to go slow. Thankfully, there was a knock at my door.

"They must have made it past the buzzer," I said standing up and putting on my skirt, "timing is almost perfect!" Adjusting my skirt so the slit was in front of my left leg and it sat low on my waist to show off the sides of my bikinis, I approached the door. "You two are here in perfect time," I said as I grabbed the knob, "I was just getting myself all worked up for your arrival!"

Pulling the door open, I'd picked my pose almost perfectly. With my right hand on the wall, was leaning forward thrusting my chest outward, while standing playfully on one foot and holding the door knob with my left hand. What I hadn't picked perfectly was who was at my door!

"Uh, you were waiting for us?" Asked one of the guys from down the hall.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed immediately putting my foot down and gripping the front of my skirt with my hand. "I was expecting company," I said trying to figure out if it were best to pull the skirt down or hold it up, "and I thought you were them."

"Lucky them!" The other guy said s his eyes devoured me.

"Well, you know," I stammered as I tried to figure out how to hide from them while their eyes darted around my body, "work hard, play harder."

"We were just stopping by," the first one finally blurted out, "to see if you wanted to go out for drinks or something."

"Maybe another night," I replied shifting uneasily on my heels, "when I have a bit more clothing on."

"I think you look fucking hot!" One guy blurted out only to get elbowed by the other.

"Thanks." I replied sheepishly.

"Oh now, wait a second," Sabrina's voice came from down the hall, "that little girlie is all ours tonight!"

Both guys looked Sabrina's way then back at me in complete shock. Obviously, they were not expecting that I was dressed for female company. Their mouths hung almost to the floor as Sabrina approached with her friend.

"Excuse me guys." Sabrina said sliding past them and ending up in front of me. "Oh, damn girlie," she said putting her hands on my bare waist, "you look amazing!"

I went to say thanks but Sabrina's mouth quickly although briefly covered mine as she kissed me. My eyes were wide open, I could see the guy on my left's reaction to the kiss, he was in more shock than I was! Sabrina then stepped to the side, pushing the door open more and entering the apartment.

"This is my friend Paulette," Sabrina was behind me now with her hand cupping my left ass cheek, "come on in Paulette!"

Paulette slipped around the corner as well, she was a stunning blonde wearing tight jeans, knee high boots and a black leather vest with nothing on underneath.

"Oh my," she said delicately touching my sides, "what a treat you turned out to be!"

"Thank you." I all but whispered.

As Paulette made her way around me her left hand lingered, gliding slowly across my lower abdomen along the line of my low-slung skirt.

"Maybe I'll let her play with you two another time," Sabrina said from behind me as her left thumb slid into the top of my skirt and panties then started to slowly slide forward, "but tonight is our version of girl's night in!"

"Wow!" The first guy said. "Um, yeah, uh, okay."

"Have a good night," I replied hearing my voice shaking, "thanks for thinking of me."

Sabrina's hand was now directly in front of my pussy pressing against the front of my tiny skirt. She gave me a few pats, while squeezing my butt with her other hand. I jumped slightly when I felt a second hand on my ass, this one was sliding easily inside the bikinis I had on.

"Have a good night!" I heard Paulette say next to me."

I smiled as they turned and Sabrina closed the door. No sooner was the door closed than Paulette's hand crossed my abdomen to the side of my left breast. She pulled me to face her before pressing her lips to mine. Her kiss was just as dominant feeling as her touch and look, her tongue plunged into my mouth. Letting out a soft moan I melted into her body as her fingernails dug into my ass cheek and back. There was just something about a dominant woman that did me in almost immediately!

"She is quite willing to please isn't she?" Paulette asked Sabrina as our kiss broke. "I can feel the submission pouring from you!"

"Thank you, Ms. Paulette." I replied meekly.

"See!" Her tone was triumphant as her hands squeezed me tighter. "I bet that mouth of yours will do wonders with my pussy tonight!"

Before I could answer she released me. Walking into my living room she sat on the couch I had been reclining on not too long ago, Sabrina joined her in a nearby chair.

"Would," I searched for my words as I stood shakily by my front door, "would you like some wine?"

"Wine would be lovely slut!" Sabrina answered.

Moving quickly, I went to the kitchen to get wine and glasses. Pouring three glasses, I could only manage to carry two of them to the living room where they waited. Giving Sabrina here wine first, I turned and went to hand Paulette hers. She didn't extend her hand to take it.

"Come over to this side," she said patting the arm of the couch, "that way you're not in my line of sight with Sabrina."

Walking around to her right side, which was closest to the arm of the couch, I moved in front of her to hand her the wine. Paulette moved her right hand, but instead of taking the glass of wine she pushed her hand between my thighs pressing her index finger against my pussy. With it all but buried there, she took the wine in her left hand and took a sip. Then began a relatively routine conversation with Sabrina while slowly moving her hand between my pussy lips.

"You are right Darling," Paulette said looking me up and down, "she does have quite the stunning body!"

"Thank you Ms." I said softly.

"Oh no, no," she said pressing her right hand upward causing me to stand on my toes, "non-submissives are talking now. Just stand there and look slutty." She eased the upward pressure of her hand before continuing, "Good girl."

The conversation continued about the details of my body, the size, shape and fullness of my chest, the flatness of my stomach, and the shape of my legs. Paulette moved her hand long enough for me to turn around, she slipped her hand between my legs, one of her fingers pressing against my clit, as she had me raise the short skirt so they could comment about my ass. It was humiliating but also incredibly arousing as well. I was wet when the guys knocked on the door, I was positively soaked now! Paulette pulled her hand away, telling me to turn around again, which I was more than willing to do.

"What an obedient subbie you are," she said as she placed her thumb directly on my clit, "judging by how wet my hand is I'd say you're almost ready." Her thumb rubbed in a small circle pattern causing my knees to go weak. "When I release you," she said sounding somewhat stern and definitely commanding, "I want you to get on all fours."

I was panting now, feeling remarkably close to an orgasm considering how little she was touching me. It must have been the whole thing, my outfit, her dominance, and the buildup of the day. She didn't do it right away, but waited a few minutes before she removed her hand from between my legs. I was barely 30 more seconds away from cumming, and she stopped. Snapping out of it, I quickly went to my knees, then placed my hands on the floor.

"Back up a bit." she said barely looking in my direction as she put me in the position she wanted. "Arch your back a bit more," she continued, "fingers pointed out, and legs spread a bit more. We don't want you hiding anything."

Paulette put her right hand in front of my mouth, I could smell myself on it, I didn't know whether to start licking it or wait for her to tell me. The anticipation was torture.

"How obedient of you," she cooed softly, "you can lick my finger off now."

As I started to lick her finger, Paulette turned he hand slightly and began fucking my mouth with her finger. My body was burning for her attention, I could feel my hips moving ever so slightly in anticipation and desire for her touch. I could feel my fingernails digging into the carpet as I all but tried to suck her finger into my body.

"Do you want to lick my pussy slut?" She asked softly while lifting my head slightly with her finger.

I could only nod and moan loudly in response while I felt my body surge in anticipation. My mouth watered around her finger leaving a trail of spit as she pulled it from my mouth. Her finger went to my pigtail, twisting it in my hair.

"Sabrina," she said looking casually at the woman I'd all but forgotten about until now, "I'm going to take your friend to the bedroom now and smother her with my pussy." I could feel goosebumps covering my arms and legs as I watched her stand. She was so close her leg was almost against my face. "Now you be a good little pet," she said wrapping her finger tightly in my pigtail, "and crawl just like that to the bedroom."

Just like that, Paulette led me down the hall by one pigtail to my bedroom, where she led me to the foot of my bed. Standing at the foot of the bed, she turned me to face her, spreading her legs she let go of my pigtail.

"Undo the zipper of my boot," she said with a stern but soft voice, "with your teeth, and be quick about it."

Leaning forward, I found the small zipper pull, flicking it up with my tongue so I could grasp the pull with my teeth. Thankfully the zipper came down relatively easily. Pulling it all the way to the bottom I quickly found the other pull, tugging it down as well.

"Do you have a collar and a leash slut?" She said taking a seat on my bed.

"Yes Ms. Paulette." I dutifully replied.

"Go get it." I went to stand to go to my dresser but she stopped me. "No, no," she said pulling my pigtail, "crawl over there and get it."

Doing as I was told; I retrieved my collar and leash from my closet. Unsure of what to do, I put the leash in my teeth and crawled back to Ms. Paulette who was now undoing her jeans. I was thankful I didn't have to try to undo her jeans with my teeth! She slowly peeled off her skin tight jeans and panties as I crawled back, it was all I could do to not stop and watch her. Paulette had the smallest blonde landing strip above her glistening pussy. I wanted to dive into it!

"Over here on your knees," she instructed pointing to where she wanted me, "then sit up and beg."

Oh, it was so deliciously humiliating. I knelt, sitting back on my high heels, pulling my hands up to my tits like a puppy would, still holding the leash in my teeth.

"So obedient." Paulette said as she lightly caressed my face before taking the leash from my mouth. "Now sit still."

Fastening the collar around my neck, she positioned the leash in the front so it hung between my tits. Watching intently, she turned so her ass was facing me, then bent forward so she could grab the leash between her legs. Before I knew it, she had yanked the leash forward pulling my face into her wet pussy. Arching and craning my neck, I got my mouth to her honeypot while she held tightly to my leash.

"That's it, slut!" she hissed. "Lick that pussy!"

My tongue darted in and out of her as quickly as I could manage while my hands went to my tits, tugging and rolling my nipples through the thin material of my top. Her wetness seeped down my chin, to my neck as I brought her to a hard orgasm causing me to orgasm as well.

"Ohhhhhh yesssss!" She moaned as she came. "Do you eat ass slut?" The words didn't really make sense at first. Suddenly she leaned upward slightly, tugging my neck with the leash and grabbing a pigtail with her free hand. "Tongue my ass!" She all but bellowed.

Without hesitation I jammed my tongue into her ass as far as I could focusing on the sounds of her pleasure more than anything else. Letting go of my pigtail, but still holding my leash tightly, she furiously rubbed her clit while I tongued her asshole.

"What a wicked tongue you have!" She groaned as she orgasmed again collapsing forward on the bed.

Paulette rolled onto her back, positioning her body so I was between her legs again. Staring at her pussy, I waited for her order while still torturing my nipples without even realizing I was doing it.

"You can kiss my thighs," she said hooking her left leg over my right shoulder, "by the time you get to my clit I'll be ready for another orgasm."

Pressing my lips to her soft thighs I did just that, slowly kissing and licking my way up them until I could feel the heat of her pussy on my cheek.

"I bet you love to suck cock too huh?" She teased.

"Yes, I do Ms. Paulette." I answered sweetly in between licks of her inner thighs.

"You're probably horny enough," she continued as she lightly rubbed her pussy barely an inch from my mouth, "that you'll lick anything put before you."

"Yes, Ms. Paulette," I replied, "and I have."

For the next few minutes, I related the story of being bound in Nick's office and fed cocks throughout the day. Then about the bachelor party as well. I couldn't help myself. All the while she just sat there, teasing her pussy and smirking at me. In a flash her hand left her pussy, she sat up, gripped my pigtails with both hands leaning me backward until I was leaning so far backward my legs were trapped under me. The only thing keeping me from falling flat on my back was her grip on my pigtails. Managing to slide my legs out from under me, I reached behind myself to try to brace myself as she continued to move me onto my back while mounting me. My arms ended up trapped under her lower legs as she straddled my face. I was at her mercy, the look in her eyes revealed to me that she knew it as well. She was in total control.

"Dig in slut," she said smothering my mouth with her puffy, wet pussy lips, "you know you want to please me!"

I did just that, lapping and licking at her with abandon. Paulette lifted her legs, one at a time, just enough to put my pigtails under her knees pinning my head to the floor. Reaching behind her body, her fingers found my fluttering pussy causing me to jump the second she touched me. Looking down at me, she smiled and ground her pussy into my mouth.

"Ohhhh fuck!" She groaned while covering my face, chin and neck with her orgasm.

I expected her to stop, to take a breath and recover while she roughly rubbed my pussy through the thin material of my panties but she didn't. Paulette continued to grind her pussy into my mouth, all but drowning me as I furiously licked her to another. She lightly slapped my clit, I had no way of seeing it before it happened to brace myself. I simply felt the searing pain shooting from my hyper-sensitive love button screeching through my body like a freight train. The feeling was soon replaced by an almost euphoric feeling of bliss. That is, until she slapped my clit again.

"Ohhhhh slutty girl likes that!" she moaned before slapping my clit again. "You're gonna cum when I do this!"

My legs splayed open; my hips rolled upward waiting for her next strike. Her pussy muffled my scream after her next strike which was followed by my own orgasm.

"I can see you came," she said with an air of condescension, "here's one more for not waiting until you had permission." With that she slapped my clit one more time before cumming all over my face again.

Paulette leaned forward, the padding under the carpet giving way under her knees pulling my pigtails tighter. Her pussy dripped on my face, over my nose, forehead and eyes. It took her a few minutes to recover, when she finally caught her breath, she slowly made her way to her feet. She towered over me, leaving me on the floor as her pussy juice dripped off my jaw and dribbled behind my ears down the back of my neck. Paulette pulled off her top, and bra, standing over me with her perfect, naked body.

"I need to clean up," she said before stepping over me, "meet me in the bathroom."

It took me a moment to slip off my back and onto my knees. Unsure if I should stand, I crawled to the bathroom where I could already hear the water running in the shower. Crawling into the bathroom, I could see Paulette holding her hand under the water to check the temperature. Seeing me, she summoned me with her index finger as she stepped into the shower.

"Stand up slut," she commanded, "you're going to wash me." As directed, I stood, stepping close to the shower, my toes touching the side of the tub. "Oh no slut," she said pulling me forward by the leash, "you are getting in here too."

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers
12