Becoming His Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping over the side, I stood in front of her under the water stream still dressed, heels and all. Paulette handed me the body wash, then lifted her long blonde hair with both hands so I could wash her body. My soapy hands slithered over her perfect body starting at her chest. Her breasts were firm, round and amazing, with nipples that immediately hardened at my touch. I detected a slight giggle when I washed her toned stomach. Taking my time, I washed her entire body, even squatting so I could wash her lower legs. I was now soaked from head to toe, the bottoms of my pumps filling with water, my pigtails hanging lifelessly by the sides of my head.

"So willing to please," she whispered softly lifting me back to my feet with a single finger under my chin, "I do love that in a girl."

"Thank you, Ms. Paulette." I replied blushing deeply as she turned the shower off.

"Go get a towel and dry me off." She instructed.

Stepping out of the shower, I heard my shoes squish as I stepped to get her a towel. I dried Ms. Paulette, then helped her dress while I air dried, my body shaking as much from the drying water and wet clothing as from being so willingly subservient to her in my own home. With her boots back on, Ms. Paulette had me back on my knees, leading me back to where Sabrina waited by my pigtail.

"How was she?" Sabrina asked as we entered the room.

"She was magnificent," Ms. Paulette answered as she led me to Sabrina's feet, "we should have a bachelorette party with her as the entertainment soon."

"Who's getting married?" Sabrina asked.

"Who cares?" Ms. Paulette answered, "You want to lick pussies don't you slut?"

"Always, Ms. Paulette!" I replied eagerly.

"Walk me to the door slut," she said as she led me off by my pigtail, "maybe your boyfriends will be out there again." Only when we got to the door did she let me back up onto my feet. "Maybe I'll just come back and visit on my own one day."

"Please do Ms. Paulette." I replied meekly.

Ms. Paulette slipped out of the apartment, leaving me longingly waiting at the door. I have no idea what my attraction to dominant women is, but when one is present, I'm putty in their hands. Paulette and Victoria have a certain air about them, they hold power over me more than Jimmy or Nick could ever hope to do. Sure, I'll follow their instructions willingly but when one of the women says to do something it's a burning desire inside myself that builds to fulfill their wishes.

As I turned around Sabrina was right behind me. She pressed me to the door, pinning me with her body, jamming her tongue into my mouth. I melted into her as her hands roamed my body, whimpering into her mouth as she kissed me. Without releasing me, Sabrina pulled me away from the door, walking me down the hallway toward the bedroom.

"My turn!" Sabrina moaned between kisses before pushing me onto my bed.

Laying on the bed, my legs hanging off, Sabrina lifted my legs into the air before ripping my panties off my body. She pulled me by my legs until they faced the corner of the bed, the pushed my thighs up and out so my pussy was lewdly on display for her.

"Tease yourself," she practically growled, "but you'd better not cum until you make me cum first!"

My hands rocketed to my pussy, which had been so badly neglected tonight. I wanted to orgasm so badly, needed to cum so desperately, but instead I rubbed myself slowly while Sabrina undressed herself slowly in front of me.

"I bet the boys enjoyed fucking you this weekend, didn't they?" She hissed as she undid her skin tight jeans. I nodded quickly while thinking about how they'd fucked me. "They left you with cum seeping from your every hole, didn't they?" I nodded and groaned as she stepped out of her jeans. "And you fucking loved it, didn't you?"

"YES!" I groaned trying desperately not to cum.

"I know you did," Sabrina said slipping off her top while stepping out of her jeans, "I saw the video, you cum hungry slut!" Ashamed and aroused by how she was talking, my hands started to roam my body. "Maybe I should have had Jimmy pump me full of cum," she taunted further as she flung her bra at me, "then you'd have extra reason to lick me tonight!" I nodded as my eyes roamed her bare form. "Spread your legs," she practically hissed, "and your arms too, spread eagle!"

Regretfully, I slipped my hands from my body, reaching my extremities to the corners of the bed. Sabrina slowly climbed across the bed, over my body. I could feel her warmth against my skin as she climbed my body. Her nipples grazed mine, causing me to jump and moan. She didn't stop there, she kept climbing until her legs were over my outstretched arms, her pussy mere inches from my mouth.

"That's it, baby," she cooed, "lap those sexy lips of yours."

Before I could speak Sabrina plunged her pussy onto my mouth, grinding into my mouth with her entire body. Staring down at me, I could see the lust burning in her eyes while her hands roamed her torso before she cupped and squeezed her tits, tugging on her nipples. I could feel her wetness streaming down my cheeks and trailing down my neck. Her right hand moved to her shaved mound, spreading herself for me, while I felt her left hand move down my torso, to my pussy. Her fingers roughly pushing between them, causing me to whimper as I furiously licked her.

"Keep those legs spread!" She hissed as I reacted to her rough touch. "You don't get to deny me!"

She pulled her hand away from my pussy, I wanted to beg for it back but I didn't have to wait long. Sabrina slapped my clit with her fingers causing my entire body to jump while I tried to scream through her body.

"Oh, Baby liked that didn't she?" Sabrina hissed before stuffing two fingers inside me.

My knees lifted involuntarily spreading myself further open for her. Sabrina smiled at my reaction, then withdrew her fingers from my pussy before slapping my clit again. Her fingernails slowly snaked their way up my torso, her right hand moving over her hip, until Sabrina had both of my rock-hard nipple pinched between her index fingers and thumbs. Squeezing my nipples tightly, she tugged and held them, all the while watching my reaction intently. I was ready to cum, even without her touching my pussy anymore I was on the brink of orgasm. My tongue had a mind of its own, rapidly flicking over her clit without pause.

"That's it, Slut," She groaned loudly, "make me cum!"

With my nipples still held tight, Sabrina wiggled her hands back and forth, my fleshy orbs swaying rapidly tugging my nipples. My hips bucked; my arms strained under the weight of her body. I needed to touch myself desperately, needed someone to touch me. If I could I'd have jammed my fist into my pussy!

"OHHHHHH YEEESSSS!" Sabrina screamed as her head disappeared behind her arching body.

Her pussy flooded my mouth, poured over my cheeks to the point I could feel it dripping off the back of my neck. Just then my orgasm let loose, blood rushed back to my nipples as Sabrina released them throwing me over the edge. My abdomen rippled while my orgasm rocked my body. My entire body tensed then went slack. Sabrina fell forward onto the headboard, her body still pinning me to the bed. I watched as her chest heaved, her forehead resting on her arm while she stared down at me.

"You are such a wonderful pussy licker," she cooed reaching for my face with one hand, "some days I wish I had a real cock so I could feel what it's like to fuck you too!"

"Me too!" I grunted from underneath her.

Sabrina slowly climbed off me, dragging her body against mine until she lay half on top of me, half on the bed. Her left leg slid over my hips, her left hand cupping my sore right tit while her head rested on my left one. I could feel her pussy's heat against my thigh, her wetness coating my skin of my thigh as well as half my face and neck. It took effort to move my left arm to her back, my right hand to her leg. I needed to pee, but I wasn't going to make her move. It wasn't the first time I'd fallen asleep with bodily fluids drying on my skin and I was sure it wouldn't be the last. When I woke up the next morning Sabrina was gone.

"Well that's unfortunate." I whispered to myself as I crawled out of bed.

With my bladder empty, I made my way to the kitchen for much needed coffee. Eyeing my patio, I decided it was a nice day to sit outside and sip my coffee. This time, not only was I naked, but I could still feel my and Sabrina's combined fluids still coating my body. As I sat, legs in a decidedly unladylike position, I raised my cup to the drivers of the two cars I watched leave. Had they seen me? I had no way of knowing, but it didn't matter. I was out, and exposed. It was exhilarating!

"You know what may be more fun?" I whispered to myself as I set my coffee cup down.

My hands found my chest, my nipples still sore but not as bad as the night before. Straining my neck, and lifting a breast I could lick and suck my nipples. My left hand alternated bringing one then the other nipple to my mouth while my right traipsed its way down my abdomen to my pussy. Lost in my own actions, my surroundings no longer a concern or even a thought, I slowly teased myself. Lifting a leg, placing my foot on the railing, exposing myself to the building across the parking lot, I continued to tease myself by lightly touching my clit.

"Ohhhhh gawd!" I moaned softly before taking my right nipple between my teeth then rubbing my tongue over it. "Mmmmmmph!"

I tried desperately to fight the urge to cum, I wanted this feeling to last all day. The desire was almost overwhelming, like a rogue wave pushing against a weakened damn. I wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer, my middle finger slowly slithered over my clit sending ripples of pleasure through my body.

"Ohhhhhhhh ffffuuuuucccckkkk!" I growled, throwing my knees as far apart as I could.

My fingers slid easily inside me, hooking inside so the tips rubbed the front of my vaginal walls. It was the button that needed to be pushed, causing me to explode. My orgasm splashing against my palm, dribbling down my thighs and butt before dripping to the patio floor.

"Ohhhh yeesssss!" I groaned, slamming my left hand on the arm of the chair, turning my knuckles white as I gripped it tightly.

Collapsing in my chair, my fingers slipped from my pussy, lazily tracing their way up my torso before finding my mouth. My tongue wrapped around my fingers, licking them clean while savoring my taste. Lowering my left leg, I looked out in the parking lot, spying a man looking up at me. While I couldn't make out the look on his face, I was sure he was attempting to figure out if he was seeing what he actually thought he was seeing. I giggled and gave him a wave before he quickly got into his car.

"Time to get ready I guess," I said to myself as I watched my admirer drive off, "time to find something work inappropriate to wear!"

12