Becoming His Slut Ch. 11

Story Info
The card game at Rupert's doesn't disappoint.
6k words
4.59
15.3k
9
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction regarding consenting adults, group sex, sexual enslavement and other erotic things along those lines. If you do not like those topics please move along.

Thank you.

*****

My week was fairly normal as far as my job and responsibilities went. Nick spent a considerable amount of time fucking me, having me suck him off, and finding new outfits for me to wear in his office. Thursday I was allowed to leave work a bit early as I had to meet Rupert, not only did he have my bathing suit ready, he had the card game and I was the hostess. Leaving work, I waved goodbye to Nick then headed to Rupert's shop. He met me at the door with the warmest of smiles.

"Good evening Lady Alicia!" He said giving the top of my hand a light kiss.

"Good evening Rupert," I replied softly kissing his cheek, "I hope I'm not too late, traffic was brutal."

"We are tight on time," he answered ushering me into the back of his shop, "but we should be okay." He guided me toward the dressing room, "Your suit is hanging up in the changing room, I'll lock up while you put it on."

"Okay!" I replied as I walked into the small changing room.

What there was of the suit hung on the hanger behind the door. I'd ask him to make it small, and he'd definitely managed to do that! Stepping out of my work clothing, I pulled on the tiny thong bottoms he'd expertly cut for me. The back sat perfectly above my ass, not too high or too low and not too snug while the front plunged dangerously close to my pubic bone. If I had a patch or landing strip it would barely be concealed by the material in the front.

"Perfect!" I whispered to myself as I pulled on the string top.

The triangles were just large enough to cover my areolas but not by much. A few millimeters in either direction and part of them would be exposed. It was exactly what I'd asked for though, this wasn't an outfit I was going to wear to a public pool after all! Stepping out of the changing room, I stood on the pedestal in front of the mirror for him to look over. Just as he'd done during the sizing and markup, Rupert ran his fingers gently along the new seams of the suit. Biting my lip as his fingertips traced along my hips to the front of the suit, he stopped just before getting to my pussy.

"These look perfect," he said looking at my face in the reflection, "turn around so I can check the front please Lady Alicia."

Turning to face him, my breasts just above his face, his hands followed the hems of the tiny triangles covering my nipples.

"Yes, yes," he said proudly while practically feeling me up, "these are perfect."

"You do wonderful work Rupert," I replied as his fingers grazed the sides of my nipples, "is this what I'm wearing for your friends tonight?"

"Oh no," he replied slipping his hands free, "I have that right over here, did you bring the socks and shoes as I requested Lady Alicia?"

"Yes, I did!" I replied grabbing my bag from nearby.

"Yes," he said turning back toward me, "this is it; I hope it's not too troubling for you to wear it for a group of old men."

"I'm sure it's lovely!" I replied taking the hanger from him and heading to the changing room.

Removing the bathing suit, I pulled a short skirt off the hanger. While it wasn't so short it was overly revealing it sat maybe an inch below my bellybutton and an inch below my pussy. It was obvious I'd have to be carful when I bent over as the skirt was white and the panties, I had on that day wouldn't work underneath it. The halter style top was low cut in the front, scooping and lifting my breasts for maximum cleavage, while clasping behind my neck and mid back.

The top had a small bib in the back, attached to a blue bow which hung between my cleavage, that made it look like a "sailor's costume" but of the obvious adult variety. It also explained the decorative anchor style buttons on the front of the short skirt. As requested, I added a pair of thin white knee highs and white heels with a 1" platform. The platforms weren't requested but, as the hostess I assumed I'd be on my feet a lot and these would be better than a towering heel. Placing my clothing back into my bag I exited the changing room, stepping up onto the platform for Rupert's inspection.

"Oh my," he said from behind me, "you are quite stunning Lady Alicia."

"Thank you." I replied looking at him through the mirror.

Rupert was seated on a small stool several feet behind the platform I was standing on. Looking at his gaze I could see exactly where he was staring. Rupert had figured out that I was bare under my tiny skirt.

"You don't think my top shows too much do you?" I asked as I leaned forward slightly while scooping my boobs so they sat higher in the padded cups.

"No," he replied without adjusting his gaze, "the top is perfect!"

Turning around to face him I playfully scolded Rupert, "You're not even looking at my boobs silly!"

"You do make it very difficult to focus Lady Alicia," Rupert blushed as he finally pulled his eyes from my pussy, "the top looks amazing as well though." Finally pulling his eyes from me, he glanced back with a shocked look on his face. "We are late Lady Alicia," he said taking my hand and all but pulling me from the platform, "quickly throw this coat on, we must go now!"

The coat he handed me was a short trench coat that barely came to my mid-thigh, it would at least cover me a bit. Rupert led me through the back door to his car, as I slid into the passenger seat he locked the back door of his shop. He slid into the driver's seat rather well for a little old man, and within a couple of minutes. Once on the road, Rupert's right hand managed to come to rest on my thigh. It was then that I realized that I'd left everything in my bag which was still on the floor of his shop. My clothing, purse, car keys and phone were all in that bag. Had I just been kidnapped?

Rupert's home was a cute single level that looked like a post card. He pulled into the driveway, then scurried around the car to open the door for me and help me out of his car. Giving me a brief tour of his place, he showed me where they would play cards that night and where his bar was located. He was also kind enough to give me a run-down of the 4 gentlemen that would be joining us and what drink each preferred. With exception of Rupert's Manhattan, they were all fairly straight forward. The boys liked their alcohol brown apparently.

"They are just arriving now," I could hear the nervousness in Rupert's voice as the men walked down the driveway to the house, "I do appreciate this Lady Alicia."

"Do you want me to greet them at the door?" I asked as I took his arm and hand in mine. "Or should I come out after they've walked in?"

"Greeting them at the door would be lovely," Rupert replied squeezing my hand, "without the overcoat of course."

Handing the coat to Rupert, I waited until he turned to hang it up before perking my breasts up once more. Counting to five after they knocked on the door before going to answer it, I didn't want to seem to anxious after all.

"Good evening gentlemen!" I said as I pulled the door open. They stood and stared, seemingly unable to talk. "Won't you please come in?" I said finally coaxing them to move.

Each man finally entered the house, stumbling over their ability to say "hello" while finding it even more difficult to take their eyes off my chest. Looking to my left, Rupert was positively beaming with pride. Obviously, this was important to him and he wanted to impress his friends.

"Fellas," Rupert finally piped up, "this is Lady Alicia, she will be our hostess tonight." Each man took my hand, kissing the top of it and introducing himself before Rupert continued. "If we may move into the parlor," he motioned for them to head that way, "she already knows what you each would like to drink and will see to that presently."

Instead of sitting at the poker table the men took seats around the room, two were on opposite sides of the couch, with one in the middle, while the other two were in chairs across from them. While the seats were not low slung, they were certainly low enough in combination with my heels that they would all soon get an eyeful of me! Finding a small tray I put the drink orders together, placing the glasses on the tray by order of where they were sitting. Teetering over to the first gentleman in a chair, I slowly bent forward at the hips while keeping my legs straight.

"Good evening Sir," I said as I watched his eyes get bigger as my breasts came closer to spilling into his face, "I believe you're having the Scotch neat?"

"Yes, my dear," he replied struggling to take the glass from my hand, "and please, call me Francis."

"Pleasure to meet you Francis," I said with a smile while slowly standing, "as Rupert said, I'm Lady Alicia."

The irony made me giggle a bit, here I was, being referred to as "Lady" while I'd just flashed my pussy at Rupert and the other gentleman on the couch! Making my way to the second gentleman in the chair, I readjusted the tray to make up for my novice waitressing experience. Two drinks from the same side made for an off-balance tray after all. Getting to him, I leaned forward again until I was almost eye to eye with him.

"Good evening Sir," I said with a smile as his eyes briefly met mine, "I believe you're having the bourbon with two ice cubes"

"Yes I am Lady Alicia," he said with a twinkle in his eyes, "please, call me Gene."

"Thank you, Gene," I replied as I stood back up, "I most certainly will."

Heading toward the couch I started on the opposite end of Rupert leaving him for last. Delivering drinks and making introductions to the last two, who both struggled to make eye contact as well, I finally ended up in front of Rupert who was still beaming.

"Your Manhattan dear Rupert." I said leaning forward and placing my hand on the arm of the couch.

"Lady Alicia," he whispered, "you don't have anything on under your skirt and, well, you've flashed all of us!"

"I could go put something on." I replied with a smirk.

"If you're comfortable like that," Rupert said now concerned he was going to stop a good thing, "then we will be fine."

"That's good," I replied slowly standing back up, "because I doubt you have anything to fit me and my undies are in your shop!"

He blushed like a child who'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Turning back to the bar, I set the tray down before facing the five men who were all watching me intently.

"If you wonderful gentlemen don't mind," I said giving them a slight bow, "I must go powder my nose." All five stood as I walked toward the door to exit the room. "Plus," I said stopping at the door with my right leg cocked, "this will give you ample time to grill Rupert about me!"

I was gone before any of them could muster a protest. It only took them a minute to start the questioning, poor Rupert, but he had practically kidnapped me so he deserved a little uncomfortableness for himself. Plus, I really did need to use the bathroom and they didn't know my make up was on the floor in his shop with everything else I had on today. By the time I returned they were at the table playing poker. Amazingly, they were able to focus on the game and their hands pretty well in spite of my constant distractions. Drinks were served as well as snacks. Knowing enough about poker to be dangerous I decided to take an opportunity on a trip over to the table to encourage a bit more playfulness.

"Gene my dear," I said practically leaning into the man putting together a straight, "my hands are full, could you be a darling and itch my left leg for me?"

"Sure!" he said quite eagerly placing his hand on the back of my left leg.

"Oh, much higher Gene," I smiled as I set a drink next to the gentleman on his right, "it's my inner thigh."

"Here my dear?" He asked while lightly touching just above my knee.

"Warmer," I replied playfully, "but still considerably higher."

Flashing a quick glance around the table the other four men seemed entranced by the luck of their friend Gene whose hand was slowly moving up my leg.

"Oh, definitely hotter," I continued, "just a bit more." Gene's hand was dangerously close to my pussy at this point. "Right there!" I exclaimed as if he'd found an external G-spot on my thigh. "Yes please!"

Gene itched the spot for a moment or two before I thanked him and moved on. Making my way around the table, I could tell from the hands everyone else had that Gene would win the hand and I'd make sure my thigh got the credit for it!

"Read 'em and weep boys!" He said as he laid out his cards! "Lady luck must have been on my side!"

Two of them turned to look at me while I blew Gene a kiss. I had a feeling that things would get a bit more handsy going forward. Although, they may need another round of convincing. Making my way around the table again I took a quick look at their cards.

"Lady Alicia," Gene said with a wide grin, "can I borrow your leg again? I need a bit of help."

That was met with protests from some of the others. I let it run for a bit, but eventually decided I would take a bit more control of the situation.

"I will tell you what," I said as I slowly walked around the table while tracing my fingers over the shoulders of each of the men, "as it would be unfair for the best hand to have more luck, the worst hand from this round will get lady luck on his side for the next round. Sound fair?" Everyone nodded in agreement. "And no cheating," I said in a scolding tone, "you're playing for money after all! Maybe the big winner gets a prize as well!" There were plenty of looks around the table at that announcement. "So, play to win gentlemen!"

Just like that my trap was set. There seemed to be multiple strategies going on between the players, no one wanted to lose, but if they didn't win the hand they definitely wanted to lose horrendously! Rupert ended up with a single pair while Francis took the hand with a full house.

"Rupert my love," I said standing next to him with a hand on his shoulder, "if you wouldn't mind, could you slip your chair back just a bit more?"

With a confused look on his face Rupert obliged me. Then, much to everyone's delight, I sat on his lap with my left arm over his shoulder. Half Rupert's view was now blocked by my cleavage as the next hand was dealt.

"Don't worry," I said scooping up his cards from the table, "you just keep me from falling off your lap and I'll handle your cards for you!"

"Oh, you won't fall Lady Alicia," Rupert said as his left hand slid between my thighs, "I can promise you that!"

His right hand went straight to my butt, even managing to get up the back of my skirt as I got rid of two of his cards for him. The gentleman directly behind me muttered something to the one next to him. I could only assume he was pointing out the location of Rupert's right hand. My night was going to get better very soon! With some help from me Rupert won the next pot. I was kind enough to give the top of his head a kiss while smothering his face between my boobs.

"Who had the worst hand?" I said as I stood back up and adjusted my skirt.

"That would be me Lady Alicia!" The next gentleman said as he pushed his chair back slightly.

"Well, let's see if we can fix that!" I said pulling up a seat on his lap.

As I held his cards for him his right hand caressed my back lightly while his left glided over my thigh. He pulled two cards from the hand, then tried to figure out what to do with them next. He could have tossed them onto the table, but if he did and they landed face up everyone would know what he was getting rid of and would play away from that.

"I, um." He searched for words while looking at my chest.

"Oh, go ahead," I giggled, "then I'll get your other two"

He tucked his cards into the left side of my top just above my nipple. I was able to pluck them free with my right hand and put them onto the table. Taking two more cards from the dealer I tucked them into my other bra cup, considerably deeper than he had, for him to retrieve. His hand slipped into my top, his fingernails grazing my nipple, as he removed his cards from my top. It took a few rounds but eventually I ended up in everyone's lap at least once. I still needed more though, and an idea came to me.

"Tell you what gentlemen," I said as I slipped off Gene's lap, "why don't we spice things up a bit, or this game will go on forever!" I poured everyone another round of drinks, and took a shot of my own before continuing. "Francis," I said leaning over the table toward him while I deposited a drink for Rupert, "do you like my outfit?"

"I do like your outfit but," he shifted slightly seeming a bit nervous, "I wasn't in the Navy like these guys, I was in the Army."

"Interesting," I said dropping off the last drink, "who's dealing?" One of the men raised his hand. "Okay, let's get everyone cards then we can continue." The gentleman dealt very quickly giving everyone their cards. "Tell you what," I said walking over behind Francis, "I'll do two things to spice this night up, first, only winning hands get me on their lap." There were a couple groans to my news from the players who were not as good as others. "But, to keep it fair," I continued as I let my fingers trail over Francis' chest, "the person with the winning hand will be dealt out of the next hand." There was definite approval to that part of my plan. "And to make things more fun," I said as I leaned over Francis to give the other gentlemen a view of my cleavage, "if Francis wins this hand, I'll take my top off!"

"Woo hoo!" Came one response among other cheers.

"Well, I fold!" Said another gentleman.

Just like that, three other players folded allowing Francis to win the hand in record time. Standing next to him, I made sure he collected his winnings and deposited his cards into the pile before I went further. With all five pairs of eyes on me, I reached behind my back to unclasp the bottom half of my top. Pulling the top over my head, I held my arms out to my sides, giving my chest a bit of a shake. All five men applauded my being topless.

"Now, if you don't mind," I said stepping to the side of his lap then extending my right leg over it, "don't take terribly long, some of us have to work tomorrow."

Reaching back, I grasped Francis' hands, pulling them to my hips as I slowly sat down on his lap with my back to him. Pulling his arms around me as I sat, I then positioned his hands so he would know immediately where he was allowed to touch me. My right hand brought his hand to my boob while my left pushed his other hand directly against my wet pussy. Francis was not shy, slipping a finger inside me and tugging on my nipple, he soon had me feeling amazing!

"Someone better deal," I panted, "or he's going to wear me out!"

The card game developed a new intensity as the men half paid attention to Francis groping me and half to the cards in their hands.

"Read 'em and weep!" Rupert proudly announced.

I didn't even look at the cards, the groans from the other men told me that Rupert was indeed the winner. Slowly peeling myself from Francis' grasp, I bent over, shoving my pussy toward the gentleman behind me, to plant a soft kiss on Francis' lips.

"Thank you." I cooed softly before walking over to Rupert. "Ready Baby?"

Rupert just nodded that he was. He needed no direction from my hands, his hands immediately slid up my legs, rolling my short skirt out of the way before gliding over my body as I lowered myself onto his lap. He picked up right where Francis left off, but instead put two fingers into my pussy. I was so close to cumming when I needed to move again I almost didn't. Going to my next lap, the gentleman stopped me from mounting him facing the table. Instead he took my hand, allowing me to straddle his lap while facing him.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers
12