Becoming His Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My aren't you forward!" I said as I sat.

"Very!" He replied with a bit of fire in his eyes.

His mouth went to one nipple, his hand to the other, while his fingers rubbed my clit quickly. Oh, here was a man who knew what a woman needed!

"Ohhhhhhhyyeesssss!" I moaned as I coated his hand with my orgasm.

The betting behind me was getting fast and furious. Pulling his hand from my crotch, I had him help me lick his fingers clean.

"Can't handle the cards with sticky fingers, now can you?" I teased.

"You taste better than my whiskey." I said before pulling my ring finger into my mouth.

"I win!" I heard from behind me.

"Oh, it looks like Gene's turn!" I said slipping off my latest lap. "Hang on Gene," I said stepping away from the gentleman I'd just dismounted, "this skirt is doing nothing but getting in the way!"

Slipping the skirt over my hips, I pushed it to my ankles before stepping out of it and kicking it aside. Taking a slow walk around the table I ended up next to Gene, pressing my thigh against his shoulder while caressing his head in my hand.

"Facing you," I said sweetly, "or facing away from your Gene?"

"Facing me please Lady Alicia!" he replied eagerly.

Swinging my left leg over his lap, I slowly slid down his body, pressing my body close to his face as I did.

"You smell amazing." He whispered softly.

Squeezing his head with my lower arms, I pulled his face into my chest while his hands explored my lower body. That seemed to be the position of choice as I made my way around the table twice, managing a couple more orgasms along the way.

"It's getting late gentlemen," I said as I dismounted my last lap, "who is ahead in this little competition?"

Each of the men piled up their chips before blurting out numbers. The debate seemed to get a bit heated, at which point I intervened.

"Are all the chips the same dollar amount?" I asked stepping up to the table. I was informed they were. "Okay then," I started moving each stack into the center of the table making sure to keep the stack in front of the appropriate player, "it looks to me like this stack is the highest." Looking over Rupert had the largest of smiles on his face. "Do you cash these out or are you playing for fun?"

"Oh, we play for cash Lady Alicia." The gentleman closest to me informed me proudly.

"Well then," I replied, "as each one of you cashes out, I'll be a good hostess and will walk you to the door."

Stifling a giggle, I watched as Francis cashed out, walking away with a solid 55 cents. As it turned out, each chip was worth a nickel! Taking a quick look, Rupert had won me for a little more than a buck! The always forward Francis walked me to the door with a hand on my bare ass. I gave him a soft kiss on the lips, while he continued to grope me, before opening the door for him and stepping outside.

"Don't worry," I said seeing his obvious concern, "I don't think anyone will see me."

"Will you be here again next week Lady Alicia?" He asked hopefully.

"I just might," I said lightly touching his arm, "I did have a lot of fun."

"As did we!" He replied as he walked down the stairs.

Each of the men made the same inquiry. It seemed that I was quite the hit! Gene was the last guest to leave, it was obvious that he was a boob man as his kiss goodbye landed on both of my nipples.

"Lady Alicia," he said turning at the bottom of the stairs to face me again, "if I may ask, what did Rupert win tonight?"

"Well," I smirked with my hand on my hip, "he'll find out that I like my men hard and my eggs served soft in the morning!"

The look on his face was priceless! I was positive he'd be spending the next week studying every poker video that he could find. When I reentered the house, Rupert was taking the glasses from the poker table to the kitchen and straightening up. Still wearing just my knee socks and heels, I washed the glasses and snack bowls before putting them in the rack to dry.

"I cannot thank you enough for tonight." Rupert said while avoiding looking at me. "You were certainly a hit."

"I have a feeling everyone is going to get better at poker very soon," I said as I walked toward him, "you'd better study too!" I put my arms on his shoulders, interlocking my fingers behind his head. "We haven't really figured out this whole what does the winner get thing," I said softly, "but I'm open to suggestions particularly If we do this weekly."

"Weekly?" He said looking up at me wide eyed.

"I assume you want me back next week to be the hostess again," I batted my eyes a bit, "don't you?"

"Oh, Lady Alicia," it was fun to see him uncomfortable for a moment, "I know we'd surely love it, are you okay with it though?"

"Absolutely!" I replied with a big smile. "But I'll need a couple new outfits to keep the fellas happy."

"I'm sure I could manage that!" Rupert seemed to spring to life at the suggestion.

"As you were my ride here," I coy fully started, "am I spending the night or are you driving me back to the shop?" I could see he wanted to say something but I stopped him. "Keep in mind," I continued as I put my hands on his shoulders, "you've said it's not the best neighborhood, and someone may try something with my lack of clothing." I could see the wheels turning as I was feeding him an excuse for me to spend the night. "Honestly," I turned my eyes downward as if I were embarrassed to make the suggestion I was about to make, "I'd feel a bit better spending the night here and getting my car in the morning."

"I'm sure I could accommodate you Lady Alicia!" Rupert positively glowed at the suggestion. "I just have to clean up the back bedroom," his eyes darted around as he spoke, "I bring home work often and it's a bit of a mess."

"I'm sure I'll be perfectly comfortable in your bed," his eyes went wide for a moment, "with you of course!"

Rupert had just become a 5 year old coming down the stairs at Christmas. I knew enough about Rupert to know his wife had passed a number of years ago. He was kind enough to get me a toothbrush and allow me to get ready for bed on my own. It felt wonderful to get out of my heels. Slipping under the covers of his bed, I patiently waited for Rupert to join me. I was almost positive he was stalling; it had been years since he'd had a woman in his bed and even longer since he had one my age in his bed. Finally entering the room, Rupert played with his hands and shuffled slowly as he approached. He was wearing a light blue pair of pajamas with a noticeable bulge under the thin material.

"Rupert," I said faking a yawn, "I'm not sure what your expectations are, but I'm absolutely exhausted."

The look of relief on his face was undeniable. Rupert was more than twice my age, and while I adored him and his perverted friends, I didn't exactly go into the night thinking I'd be bedding one of them. Of course, I also didn't think I'd be molested by all of them either but things happen.

"I am as well Lady Alicia," he breathed a sigh of relief as he spoke, "and I would hate to disappoint such a beautiful woman who was so loving and kind to my friends tonight."

"Come on Sweetie," I said pulling the cover back and patting the bed, "it's not a massive bed so we'll have to cuddle."

The 5-year-old was back in an instant. Rupert quickly made his way to the bed, pressing his body against mine. I pulled his head to my chest, just above my right breast, and felt him wrap his body into mine. It wasn't long before we were both out cold. In the morning I woke up alone, I could hear Rupert in the kitchen and smell coffee, which I needed desperately. After a quick stop in the bathroom I went to the kitchen to see how my friend was doing. While I was used to walking around naked, it took him a bit by surprise.

"Oh my," Rupert almost dropped the carafe of coffee when I entered, "I wasn't expecting you up yet."

"The coffee smelled amazing," I said pulling my hair back, "and I woke up alone so there was no reason to stay in bed."

"I'm a bit of an early riser," he replied slightly embarrassed, "I have always enjoyed easing into my day."

"How do you start your day typically?" I asked. "You know, when you don't have a naked woman roaming your home."

"Usually out on the patio with coffee." He answered then realized the possible problem with that fact. "But we don't need to go outside for coffee!"

"Can your neighbors see your backyard?" I asked as I walked toward the patio door.

"No," he said looking at me in total shock, "they can see the yard but not my patio area."

"Great!" I replied swinging the door open. "I love the feeling of the sun on my body!"

Outside Rupert's garage blocked the view of the neighbors to the left, a crop of trees and a fence blocked the view of the neighbors on the right. He had all the privacy needed for us to enjoy breakfast outside without his neighbors asking questions. Helping him bring the coffee and other items out, we soon sat and relaxed on the patio under the slowly rising sun. Rupert left me only long enough to make breakfast for us. He was wonderfully sweet and doting as well as a complete gentleman the entire time. If you don't count his eyes lingering on my chest that is. Although, it wasn't like he hadn't handled them quite often while playing poker. I'd even woken up once with his hand on my left breast while he snored with his head using my right breast as a pillow.

"Here you are Lady Alicia!" He said as he carried out breakfast and a carafe of coffee.

It was a wonderfully relaxing morning. I remained outside, sipping coffee and enjoying the sun, while Rupert showered and got dressed for work. When it finally came time to leave, I put on the short overcoat and carried my heels and knee socks to Rupert's car. He was even sweet enough to hold the door for me as I got into the car. Once at Rupert's store I gathered my bag, clothing and purse.

"I can assist you in getting dressed," Rupert said walking out of his back room with a nice black dress on a hanger, "so you don't have to go home before you go see Nicky boy."

"Oh, that is pretty!" I said as I removed my overcoat, leaving me naked in his shop.

Slipping into my heels, I took the dress from Rupert and put it on. I could use the office shower and my extra toiletries there to become acceptable for work. There was just one thing I wanted to do first. Following Rupert into his back room, I surprised him when he turned around by being so close. Pressing my body to his, I managed to press my tits to his face while cupping his crotch.

"Lady Alicia," he breathed harder as he spoke, "I'm old enough to be your grandfather."

"I didn't seem to complain about that last night," I said as I lightly stroked him through his pants, "and your cock doesn't seem to have an issue with it." Before he spoke again, I started to lower myself to a squatting position. "No problem with it at all by the feel of him!"

His cock was already hard with just a jewel of precum on the tip. It was also delicious. I didn't have time to tease him or for foreplay, instead I immediately started bobbing up and down on his shaft which seemed to continue swelling in girth.

"Oh, dear God!" Rupert moaned from above me. "Too quick! Just too quick!"

I felt his cock surge in my mouth, enveloping him with my lips, I continued to pump his cock with my mouth as his body tensed. He quickly filled my mouth with his hot seed, his cock throbbing against my tongue with it's thick, milky cum.

"Oh, dear God!" Rupert moaned from above me. "Too quick! Just too quick!"

I felt his cock surge in my mouth, enveloping him with my lips, I continued to pump his cock with my mouth as his body tensed. He quickly filled my mouth with his hot seed, his cock throbbing against my tongue with it's thick, milky cum. Rupert slumped against the wall as I suckled his cock dry. Slowly standing up, I kissed the mumbling tailor on the top of the head before collecting my things and heading to work.

12