Becoming His Slut Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh fuck!" He growled.

I could feel his balls retracting into him, his sack tightening, as more cum blasted into my throat. The flood of cum surging through the underside of his cock like a tidal wave before shooting into my mouth. Beads of sweat formed on his body while his cock gradually softened. Then it became my turn to take charge, I wasn't going to release him until I was done! He'd now leaned back against the pole, he couldn't back away, so I pressed my head against him, holding him in place until he was completely limp.

"I guess you weren't kidding!" He said as I finally let him slip out of my mouth. "That was amazing!"

Standing up, my chest still bare, my hands and body pressing against him, I kissed his chest and neck tasting his salty flesh. His hands roamed my back and ass, squeezing my ass so tight I stood on my toes in my 5" heels. The latex around my torso quickly loosened, he'd found the zipper.

"I always thought you looked better with the least amount of clothing on!" He said as my top feel free of my body.

The cool air hit the upper half of my body as he tossed my top aside. It was a quite liberating feeling. Maybe I'm becoming a nudist?

"You must have been saving up!" I said playfully licking my lips.

"Was someone looking for a jacket?" Someone asked from behind.

"Seems like to nice a night to put a coat on," another man said, "and who would want to cover up such an amazing rack?"

Turning to face them, arching my back to highlight my chest, I extended my hand taking the jacket from the first man who reluctantly handed it to me. Reaching inside the jacket, I pulled the bottle from the inside pocket then tossed the jacket aside.

"As I told Glen," I said holding up the bottle for them to see, "my mouth can only take one cock at a time, so what's the other guy gonna do?" The looks on their faces was quite priceless. First was the look of confusion, followed by understanding. "Too bad you boys didn't bring your cuffs!" I said unzipping the back of my Capri pants giving them access to my ass. "Cocks out boys!"

Horny men are so good at following direction, both of them had their rock-hard cocks out almost instantaneously. Pouring lube in one hand, I tossed the bottle to Glen, before rubbing my hands together and reaching out for both cocks.

"You can wait for my ass," I said to them, "or the two of you can put me on a spit right now!"

"Her mouth is worth it," Glen happily grunted from beside us, "but I'm tappin' that ass one way or another tonight!"

"You say the sweetest things Baby!" I replied guiding one of the cocks behind me.

Feeling the head of his cock pressing against my ass, I leaned back trying to will him inside me. The guy still in front of me stepped forward, his hands finding my chest, his mouth following closely behind, while the soft head slipped into my sphincter. His greased cock sliding into me like a rock-hard eel. With only a couple slow thrusts he was buried inside me, his hips pressing against my ass with his cock filling me.

"Ohhhhhh YES!" I groaned loudly, the first guy assaulting my chest while the second started to pound my ass.

The rhythmic slapping of his body into mine, his hands gripping my hips tightly. My hand wrapped around the cock of the guy in front of me, rubbing and stroking him lightly as I didn't want him to cum. I needed him hard and ready.

"Fuck me Baby!" I moaned pushing back into him. "That's it, fuck me harder!"

I felt his hand grab my hair, grabbing a fistful he used it to pull me back into him answering my plea! It didn't take him long, his cock throbbed and pulsed inside me before filling me with his heat. I grabbed the face of the guy in front of me, staring into his eyes.

"I need you in my ass," I was pleading with him, "and need you to fuck me HARD!"

He simply nodded before disappearing behind me. His slick cock slid into my well lubed ass easily. With him buried, his hands moved to my shoulders, then slowly down to my elbows which he pulled backward. This caused my back to naturally arch, allowing him better access to me, and a better angle to drive into me. His arm slid between my elbows and back allowing him to hold me in place with one hand. He was already thrusting into me hard as his other hand reached up, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

"Like that Slut?" He hissed.

"YES!" I panted in response. "FUCK ME!"

He violently pounded his body into mine, inching my heels forward with each thrust and practically lifting me off them. I began to wonder how much more I could take! He wasn't massive, but his relentless thrusting was going to break me. I'd never had a guy not take a break after a dozen or so hard thrusts; this one was going on a couple minutes without so much as a pause!

"Oh, fuck!" He grunted slamming into me.

His thrusts had finally slowed, but we replaced by him slamming into me harder than ever with a slight pause in between. Slamming into me one more time, this time he did lift my heels off the ground, he held himself inside me as his cock erupted inside me. I could feel his hot seed seeping from my battered ass.

"Hang on Jeff," one of them said, "get her over here! I heard she likes to do something!"

The guy behind me let go of my hair, then still holding my arm and guiding me by my hip, he walked me forward to a large air conditioning unit. Standing on top of the unit was the first guy who'd fucked my ass, his cock now at the perfect height for my mouth.

"Oh, look at that!" He exclaimed. "She's not even here yet and her mouth is already open!"

He wasn't wrong, little did he know my mouth was already watering too! With my thighs pressed against the A/C unit, and a cock in my mouth, Jeff milked his cock into my ass. I thought I'd have a minute to recover, instead Glen was back and ready.

"Well," he grunted as his cock slid inside me, "aren't you the good time had by all!?!"

I couldn't answer, I was too busy cleaning the cock in front of me while Jeff got in position to have his cleaned as well. At least I had my hands and arms free, with my left I massaged and rubbed the cock and balls in my mouth while my right went straight to my clit! Rubbing myself furiously, the cock in my mouth exploded again catching me by surprise. I barely had a chance to recover from his cock being pulled from my lips before the next one replaced it; all the while Glen was fucking my ass! The two of them fucked me, while I furiously rubbed myself through my latex pants. It didn't take me much to orgasm, the entire situation alone was almost enough to do it, rubbing myself just pushed me to the edge quicker. My orgasm muffled by the cock in my mouth.

"You are filthy, aren't you?" The guy in my mouth grunted. "Here, I know you want this!"

Cum shot from his cock, down my throat and into the back of my mouth, swallowing as quickly as I could it wasn't easy to keep up with his torrent. Just as I started to regain control, Glen came inside me, filling my already full ass with more cum.

"I think she's full boys!" He said milking his cock quickly before pulling it out. "Let's just seal that in there!" He laughed as he spoke.

I felt the tug of the zipper, sealing my leaking ass into the black latex. I could only imagine what the inside of my latex pants looked like! I'd orgasmed a couple times at least, and all three of them had cum in my ass. Between that, and the lube, my perspiration I had some kind of mutated biology project going on down there. I also didn't have time to think about it. With Jeff's cock now limp, Glen turned me and pushed me so I was squatting before pushing his limp cock into my mouth.

"Time for clean up!" He chuckled as I licked and sucked his cock clean.

I'd gotten used to being fed a cock that had recently been fucking me, regardless of the hole, but there was still a bit of humiliation to it. Plus, we were behind a bar, and there were three of them, only one of the first names I was sure belonged to one guy and I had no idea what the third guy's name was. When Glen pulled his cock from my mouth the other two guys were gone, so much for learning their names. He handed me my jacket, which caused me to wonder where my top went.

"I think you'll look better like this," he said putting my denim jacket on me, "although you may need to clean up a little bit." Glen picked up my top, rolling it and holding it in one hand while leading me back to the door with the other. "Don't worry," he said as he felt me hesitate, "I'll give your top to your buddy at the bar."

It wasn't that I was worried I wouldn't get the top back; I was about to walk into the bar with an open denim jacket covering my chest. I was covered, but a hand could easily reach into the jacket and touch my chest. It was a bit unnerving, but I soon got over it. Thankfully, Glen did lead me to the lady's room first, which allowed me to unzip my pants and clean up as best I could. The single stall bathroom allowed me to wash myself in the sink. I did what I could to make myself presentable before leaving the bathroom, when I did, Glen was also gone.

"How were your friends?" Jimmy asked as I returned. "They looked like they had fun."

"Oh, they definitely did," I replied as Jimmy's hand slid over my waist to my lower back, pulling the jacket back so my breast was now half exposed. "don't worry though, they left my pussy alone!"

"I am sure they did," Jimmy slid his hand up my side as he spoke, exposing my breast fully, "I plan on fucking you senseless tonight, but you get to have a bit more fun first."

Jimmy handed me a shot, which I downed quickly, feeling it burn its way down my freshly fucked throat while his hand moved to the side of my exposed breast. His thumb pressed against my hard nipple, bending it and rolling it around slowly while his other hand found the front of my latex pants. Soon he was massaging my pussy and clit too, while still manipulating my nipple. I was slowly humping his hand when someone came up to ask for a dance.

"Go have fun!" Jimmy said abruptly withdrawing his hands from my body.

I knew what Jimmy wanted, he wanted me hot, horny and slutty and he was going to get it! It didn't matter to me what the band was playing, my dance partner was a young stud with an impressive bulge in his jeans. Quickly grabbing his hips, I pulled him to me straddling his left leg. His hands grabbed my hips, pulling me tightly to him so I could grind my pussy into him. With him holding me tight, I moved one hand behind his neck, grabbing his wrist with the other. Pulling his mouth to mine, I guided his hand inside my jacket all but placing his hand on my tit.

"That's it, Baby!" I cooed in his ear while he felt me up.

"You're so fucking hot!" He grunted.

My hand slid between us, finding his cock through his jeans and squeezing him. Stroking him as best I could through his jeans while he tugged and squeezed my nipples mercilessly. I was so close to cumming when another guy came up asking to cut in.

"Get me a shot first," I moaned while he shot me a quizzical look, "get me a shot and you can touch me anyway you want!"

The guy turned back to the bar, as he did, I pulled the guy I was dancing with to my mouth again. Kissing him hard, plunging my tongue into his mouth, I felt the warmth fill my latex Capri's as I orgasmed. I was just recovering from my orgasm as a shot glass was waved in front of my eyes. Pulling the shot glass from the hand, I quickly downed it before releasing my first dance partner and moving to the second who needed far less direction. Both his hands immediately went to my hips and up my waist until he'd exposed my chest. Pulling me into him, so I was grinding against him like the previous guy, his hands pressed against the side of my chest squeezing my tits together.

"That's what I like in a man," I groaned pressing my body into his, "someone who sees what he wants and takes it!"

"I am all about the taking!" He grunted as his hands moved to my tits alone, squeezing them while pinching my nipples with his thumb and index finger.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned louder.

My clit was still sore from my last orgasm, yet I couldn't help but grind against him further. Eventually, my mouth found his, my hand found his cock too, squeezing and stroking him as the music played. He wasn't as impressive in size, but his hands knew what to do and that was all I needed. I was close to cumming when the next song started and another shot glass was placed in front of my face.

"Don't worry," the guy handing me the shot glass said before stepping around me, "you don't have to worry about kissing me."

Handing the guy I'd just finished dancing with the shot glass, I felt the new guy's hands slowly making their way up my back. For some reason they were outside my jacket. I went to turn to tell him he was doing it wrong when his hands pulled the jacket off my shoulders ripping it down my arms. His right arms went across my chest, his forearm covering my right tit while his hand covered my left. His left hand moved over my hip, moving quickly to my crotch. Pressing his body into mine, I could feel his cock pressing against me. It was as impressive as his forwardness.

"Grind that ass into me!" He hissed from behind me.

Obediently I did, grinding my ass into his rock-hard cock while his hands pawed me. Two more guys approached, each carrying a shot glass proudly in front of them. My body rippled with excitement, I wasn't sure if it was from what I'd experienced already, what I was experiencing right in that moment, or if it was what I knew was coming that caused it. Then again, I didn't care. It wasn't that I was horny, I definitely was, but I felt the most overtly sexual feeling I'd ever experienced. It wasn't about sex, I WAS sex! Before I knew it the guy behind me was dry humping my ass while the two in front of me were enjoying my tits as yet another shot was poured down my throat. Someone's hand was furiously rubbing my latex covered pussy bringing me excruciatingly close to cumming.

"Ohhh Jesus!" I groaned loudly.

Just then my right hand, which had been pulling a head to my right tit, was pulled away. At first, I fought it, I didn't want the guy enjoying my tit to stop, but my hand was soon holding a throbbing, hot cock. Without a moment's hesitation I started stroking him. Who was it? It didn't matter. If I could have dropped to my knees to suck him off, I would have, by my body was otherwise occupied. My left hand was moved as well, this time I didn't try to resist. Two hands clumsily assaulted my pussy while I stroked two cocks. They weren't coordinated enough to make me cum but they were managing to keep me on edge while a cock surged in my hand. He was cumming!

"Fuck I need that!" I hissed.

Someone said something unintelligible, I heard someone call me a slut. It seemed all I could hear were derogatory terms, which only spurred me forward. Squeezing the shaft in my hand, I milked him, trying to catch whatever I could in my fingers. Releasing him, I managed to pull my fingers to my mouth and quickly lick them clean.

"So tasty!" I cooed, my hips still bucking, my hand still slamming away at the cock in it. "I need more!"

My right hand was pulled downward again. Elation came over me as my fingers wrapped around another shaft. Cock number two was now pumping his load only my hip! Milking him as I did the first, I managed to feed myself another stranger's cum before my hand was pushed to another fresh cock. The guy who'd been sucking my left tit had moved, it was his cock in my hand. His hand was now where his mouth had been while I jacked him off furiously. This time both of them erupted at the same time, providing me two more tastes of man seed!

"You're delicious!" I said licking my lips and fingers.

Walking toward me was another man, with another shot. I already hand two hands on cocks again, my sore tits being mauled by their owners, while their other hands rubbed at my ass and pussy. Sure, I had no problem sharing, but he was going to need to make room for himself. He had an air of cockiness to him though, his eyes discounted my newest friends, as if they didn't exist. Lifting his hand, he poured the shot into my mouth as I tilted my head back. Some of it dribbled down my chin and neck, I was sure he did it on purpose. Here I was jacking off two other guys and he was taking control. Then he undid the front of his jeans.

"Holy shit!" I blurted as he held his cock in view. "Where are you putting that thing?"

"The guy at the bar said your pussy is his," he waved his cock as he spoke, "and I can give myself a hand-job." As he spoke his cock seemed to grow. "And I doubt that little mouth of yours could do more than take the head."

His confidence was commanding. I stroked the guys in my hands quicker, I needed to be done with them! Now! From his shirt pocket he produced a bottle of lube, drizzling it over his cock and pouring it into his palm. I was so intent on watching him toy with me that I barely noticed the two cocks in my hand pulsating as they both came. My hands instinctively knew what to do, milking them both before bringing what I was able to catch to my mouth. The entire time my eyes never left his cock which was horrifyingly large. As he moved around me, the realization finally hit. He wasn't going to lead me out back and fuck me in private, he was going to do it right here in the middle of the dance floor! Looking straight ahead, I saw nothing more than eyes and cell phones, as the zipper protecting my ass from the biggest cock I'd ever seen slid downward. His lubed finger touching my sensitive flesh caused me to jump.

"Just relax there Darlin," his voice had a hint of a southern drawl, "this will help just a bit." My puckered hole tingled slightly as his finger easily penetrated me. "It's a lube but has a bit of numbing cream in there too," his voice was calming as was his tone, "I don't wanna hurt you after all."

He started to slowly screw me with his finger, then added a second. The cream did work, I could feel his fingers but his fingers moved inside me without any discomfort at all. How his cock would do was another question.

"Now you go on ahead and take a nice deep breath," he said as he removed his fingers, "then let it out real slow and do it again." I did as instructed, feeling my chest rising and falling slowly. "I'm just gonna wait a bit," he chuckled softly, "neither of us wants my cock to get numb after all."

"That would be bad!" I replied then gasped as I felt the head of his thick shaft touch my body.

"Deep breaths," his voice was soft and reassuring, "nice and slow, in and out."

It took all my focus not to tense as the head penetrated me further, it seemed to just get bigger! Stretching me further than ever before I realized the numbing cream also made it tough for me to clench, it was like getting Novocain just in my ass.

"Oh FUCK!" I gasped, breathing short breaths as I finally felt the ridge of his cock slip inside my anal canal.

"That's it," he said encouragingly, "we'll just hold on right there for a bit to let you get used to it."

I was standing on my toes in 5" heels in front of a crowd of guys and all I could focus on was the gigantic cock entering me! My feet moved, lifting slightly, as if I were trying to walk off his shaft. His hands were now on my hips, lightly holding me in place, yet asserting a type of command and authority that caused me to not dare move forward. Then his cock slid forward, easily an inch that felt like a foot.

"Oh Jesus!" I blurted as I orgasmed, my pussy juice flowing inside the black latex bottoms I had on. "I'm cumming already!"

"I didn't say you could do that!" I heard from behind me before the white hot heat of a hard spank filled my right ass cheek causing me to yelp and try to jump.

"OH DEAR GOD!" I screamed as a spank hit my left ass cheek.