Becoming His Slut Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you behave," his sweet drawl seemingly more pronounced, "I don't wanna have to do that again."

"Yes Sir!" I whimpered in response.

Sliding into me further, my burning buns were no longer a priority as he slowly continued to fill me. The anticipation was infuriating as more and more of him continued inside my body. It was like an anaconda, thick and never ending! The head of this beast inside me finally met something inside me that stopped it. He pushed gently forward in an attempt to rearrange my internal organs with no success.

"For such a little girl," his voice triumphant in it's gentlemanly tone, "you sure got a lotta cock in your ass!" I could only nod in response, afraid that if I opened my mouth the head of his cock would push it's way past my tonsils. "Now I'll start you nice and slow," his tone belying the fact that he had as much of his cock as my body would fit inside me with an audience watching intently, "all you need to do is hang on."

"To what?" I asked suddenly unaware of what to do with my hands.

His cock slid out slightly, certainly enough I could feel the relief of pressure against my innards, before moving back in just as deep as he'd been before. With each back stroke, he pulled further and further out of me, until the entire length of him was moving through my body with ease. In spite of the numbing cream, it hurt, but certainly not like it would have given his enormous girth. My hands finally gripped his as his pace quickened.

"Now you know why I waited until the end," his voice oozing confidence surely as easily as my pussy was oozing wetness, "why rush in with the boys when I can come in after and take the whole damn thing?" I groaned as his pace increased, each thrust now lifting my heels slightly. "A fine ass like yours," his voice huskier now, "a man's just gotta take his time with that!"

He was talking about me like I was a piece of meat! All the while the guys who'd already had their fun with me cheered him on, chanting "fuck her!" over and over again. I was on display for them all while he possessed my body with not only his glorious cock but his cool southern demeanor. My body burned not just for him, but because of him.

"Mother fucker!" I bellowed as he started fucking me hard enough to lift my feet off the floor.

"You sure got a potty mouth for such a pretty girl!" He hissed ramming into me.

"I need to cum!" I cried out turning as best I could. "Please!"

"You do what you gotta do," his voice guttural and deep as his hips met me ass for the first time, "I'm fixin to fill that sweet ass of yours with my seed!"

My right hand shot between my legs, furiously rubbing my clit through the latex and zipper. It was so swollen at this point it felt as if it were twice it's normal size. The room in front of my disappeared, I wasn't sure if my eyes rolled back into my head or if my brain just couldn't process that much stimulus. Whatever it was all I could see was static.

"You ready little lady?" He grunted from behind me.

"YES!" I screamed pushing myself downward on him, feeling his cock force it's way still deeper inside me.

Just then his cock erupted hot lava inside me, I could feel the first burst flowing through him before exploding inside me. Almost immediately, with nowhere else to go, his hot cum poured out of me around his still surging cock. Another hard thrust and eruption caused more to flow from me, try as I might I couldn't hold his cum inside me. He'd pulled his cock halfway out before the third explosion filled me. As it did my pussy let go, I could feel my bodily fluids filling the tight Capri pants and leaking down my lower legs. Pulling his cock further out, with just the head inside me, he milked the last of him inside me. It was like someone had flooded my anal cavity with hot water and was holding it inside me.

"Now don't you move there Darlin," his smooth, cool voice had returned, "I don't want you making a mess of my boots after all."

Move? I could barely stand as it was, it was sheer will and the head of his cock in my sore rings holding me up. Suddenly I felt his head slip from my hole, something momentarily replaced it, then he zipped my pants closed again. There was nothing I could do as his cum slowly poured from my ass trying to find space in my already full pants. In the mean time I lowered myself to the floor, ending up on all fours, completely exhausted. The guys in the bar cheered and hollered as I tried to regain my wits.

"I'm gonna need a bit of a hand here," I heard him say before lifting my head with my hair and bringing it to his cock, "plus, I kinda heard that you like this."

How I hated to admit he wasn't wrong! Licking the cum dripping off his balls, I could feel his wet shaft coating my face. He didn't even need to hold me in place anymore, licking him clean felt like a much-needed relief. Of course, he didn't know that and kept a firm grip on my hair as my mouth expertly moved over him. His once enormous cock was now a flaccid 6 inches that slid into my mouth with ease. In the back of my mind I could still hear the voices around us, but they weren't my focus, rewarding his glorious cock with my mouth was all I cared about. When he'd decided he was sufficiently clean he pulled his cock away from me, then slowly lowered me to the floor.

"Thank you for taking such good care of me little lady," he said tipping an imaginary hat, "I'm sure your friend will come and collect you presently."

Lying on the floor I soon realized that my upper back and hair were directly in the puddle I'd left behind. It was warm, sticky and gross, which fit the rest of me perfectly. Jimmy did appear a moment or two later with a sly smirk on his face. Leaning down, he helped me to my feet, holding me up for a moment with one hand while flinging my jacket over his right shoulder with the other. In one quick move he lifted me over his shoulder, which put pressure directly on my lower abdomen, causing a new flood of bodily fluids to flood into my latex Capri pants. Jimmy carried me out of the bar, still topless, ass in the air, while I was given a few parting spanks. As I was being carried out, I could feel cum and whatever else drying on my back and in my hair. It then occurred to me that he hadn't put my jacket over his shoulder as a convenient way to carry it, but as a barrier from everything I was covered with from getting on him.

The cold night air sent chills through my entire body. Carefully setting me down on my heels, Jimmy opened the truck door, laying my jacket out on the passenger side of the bench seat.

"Did you have fun?" He asked rubbing his hands over my chest.

"That last guy was," my body shuddered as I thought of him practically splitting me in two, "beyond belief."

"Steve will be disappointed to know your ass will need a break for a bit." Jimmy chuckled as he helped me into his truck.