All Comments on 'Becoming his Woman'

by Cristal_di_Canta

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Private4BrendaPrivate4Brendaover 1 year ago

Brilliant! You made my morning complete with this lovely story. Maybe someday I will find my man like Cris did…

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

Wow, that was so sexy and romantic. Love that they went away together it was so perfect, love how they became this wonderful loving couple. I also love our heroine's name is Cristal. Thanks for sharing...

Cristal_di_CantaCristal_di_Cantaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thankyou! I spent a whole day writing this and it felt like I was living it as my fingers skimmed across the keyboard. I so wanted to share it, and love that you have enjoyed it, but so many mistakes! Thankyou for seeing beyond them!

toni6669toni6669over 1 year ago

What a sweet story . Even without excessive sex 'it held my interest .Very touching .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
transformed

With the help of the couple next door i now have started to live my dream.I am a full time cross dresser an live that way.I have help from to couple next door to change my body to that of the woman i am now.My breast are ow 38d my body hairless and my waist is smaller.They have shown me how to suck cock and eat pussy and take cock and her strap on dildos in my ass.They have introduced me to their friends for bondage and group sex party that they film and show later for friends.

JDonna1996JDonna1996over 1 year ago

Lovely story - please write more!

LannaLaceLannaLaceover 1 year ago

Lovely romantic & sexy story. Well written! Delightful ! Will be back for more!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Delightful. I wish that was me.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals5 months ago

Excellent… but for Doug. Couldn’t quite see how his doltish behavior fit with Cristal… but happy she found ways around him!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This would be a dream come true for me. Loved it

ColonelinguistColonelinguist5 months ago

‘If only, if only, if only…’ that’s my personal motivation to read these kinds of stories and I suspect many other closeted crossdresser as well.

However, Scenarios such as this have rarely happened in our ( CD’s ) real lives, but they are marvelously fun to read about.

kriss4912kriss49124 months ago

Wonderful a truly charming romantic tale luck Doug

xxx

huggybarebodyhuggybarebody2 months ago

Wow, you really know how to tug at the heart strings. Shed a few tears for Christine, but life is that cruel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCristal_di_Canta@Cristal_di_Canta
I'm a London based part-time girl who enjoys erotic writing especially when there is a strong element of romance, seduction or intrigue.