Becoming his Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squatted down and began to kiss the head of his throbbing erection. He smelt clean but manly. I ran my tongue all around, rubbed my lips over the ridge and held his balls in my hands. He placed his hands gently on my shoulders to show that he was loving what I was doing. I pursed my lips and slid him into my mouth. I was engrossed in the feeling of his silky smooth cock filling my mouth and the wanton groans that Doug was making. I knew exactly what he liked, my teacher had been good, and I began to stroke his balls gently while bobbing my head up and down, my tongue flicking at his sensitive underside. I occasionally took him as deep as I could go, as far as my throat, and it made me gag slightly. I knew that really turned him on!

I gradually increased the speed of my mouth and the pressure of my squeezing, I could feel his cock twitching and jerking and could tell from his moaning when my ministrations were having the desired effect. I took him deep and suddenly felt him harden even more. He let out a deep groan and my mouth filled with a new warmth and a new taste.. I felt more like a woman than I had ever felt in my life. I licked him clean, smiling at his trembling knees, and then stood up.

He went to kiss me, but I put my finger to his lips.

"That was for you. Now we need to get ourselves sorted and get up on deck to wave goodbye to the harbour. Then your treat for me is to take me to the dancing class at three as I've always wanted to learn. You are a lovely man and I will make sure this cruise is the best journey you've ever been on!"

Doug had his hand around my waist as we stood on deck watching the harbour slowly move away. We kissed and returned to our cabin to get ready for the lesson. I wore black tights, a black top and a black and white dog-tooth mini with some moderate black courts. Doug insisted on wearing a suit and tie. I was glad he did, he looked so handsome! It's fair to say that Doug was no dancer, and I picked things up much quicker than he did. In part, this was no doubt due to the fact that our Italian instructor insisted on using me as his example partner, and so I was getting a lot of extra help. I could see why ladies loved a strong lead on the dance floor! It felt so sexy!

By the end of the lesson, we were both exhausted but could do a passable waltz, and even a couple of simple turns. Doug told me in no uncertain terms that he didn't like our instructor and I squeezed his hand and told him that he was far too sleazy for me too, but if we got extra special attention then that was a good thing. Doug reluctantly agreed. He could see it meant a lot to me.

At dinner, my apparent attractiveness worked to our advantage differently. I wore a long blue gown which interestingly, but secretly, matched exactly the colour of my blue lingerie. Doug wore a dinner suit. When we entered the dining room, slightly late because I had laddered a stocking and needed to replace it, there was a noticeable softening of the background chatter and several heads turned in our direction.

The maitre'd approached us and asked if we required a table for two, but no sooner had he finished his question, than he tapped his ear, ignored Doug's "Yes please", and listened to his earphone. There were two places at the captain's table and we were requested to take them. I giggled excitedly. There is only one thing better than a man in a dinner suit, and that's a man in a dinner suit surrounded by naval officers.

At the end of the meal, and a very special rum courtesy of the captain, the dancing was about to start. I guess I should have seen it coming, but the captain stood up, and walked behind myself and Doug. It was a tradition that the Captain of the ship always led the first dance.

"Sir, it would do me a great honour if you would allow me to take the first dance with your lady, if she would be so kind."

Doug gulped. It reminded me of the first time he had met me. He smiled and nodded, but I could see he was not happy. I, on the other hand, could scarcely believe it. Out of all these women, I was the chosen one. The captain asked me if I was a good dancer as we walked onto the dance floor. I had to explain that I had just had the one waltz lesson that afternoon. He made a gesture to the conductor of the band and they started up with a slow and crooning version of Moon River. The Captain led me perfectly, testing me and pushing me to the limit. I did make a few mistakes, but he cleverly covered them up.

When the song finished I turned bright red at the applause that greeted us. The captain escorted me back to the table and whispered in my ear. "I would ask you to save the last dance for me, in two weeks' time. It is very special. I will talk to Graziano and he will give you all the help you need." I thanked him and he lifted my hand and kissed it. I almost fainted!

Doug was looking like there were seriously stormy waters ahead, so I took his hand and got him to stand up, and gave him a huge hug. Most of the eyes of the audience were still on us. His countenance changed. He stood straight and threw his shoulders back. He was the man with the loveliest woman aboard! The man every other man envied!

The orchestra had started playing Skyfall by Adele. Doug reminded me of James Bond in the way he was dressed. I could tell it was a waltz, as a few others were dancing. I dragged him to the dance floor and we made it around three times. It was amazing! Not the dancing, dancing with Doug. A crowd joined us on the floor and we surreptitiously left the dining room.

No sooner had Doug opened our cabin door, than I had closed it. I turned to face the door and whispered, "unzip me!" Doug carefully pulled at the zip. I trembled as his hand travelled down my back. Everything about these dresses was designed to turn you on! The feel, the look, and even their removal. He eased it off my shoulders and it fell and formed a big blue pool on the floor. I stepped back, knelt, gathered it up and put it on the hanger Doug was holding out.

He was mesmerised by that blue lingerie, the black lace top stockings and gold sandals. I put my arms around his neck and pressed myself against him, our mouths melting into one another's. I felt his hands on my bottom, squeezing my cheeks through the lacy satin of my panties. I trembled and my tongue went wild in his mouth.

I went to one of the chairs and sat on it. I had already sized it up as being exactly the right height and had naturally ensured I was sparklingly clean for what was to be my final initiation into womanhood, the thing I so desperately wanted. Being the well prepared girl that I was, I also placed a towel over the chair. Doug came towards me and I hurriedly undid his trousers. His manhood sprung out and I gasped at how hard and angry it looked. I reached into my clutch and produced a small bottle and liberally covered him in the slippery gel.

I turned around, pulled down my panties and knelt on the chair, my hole sticking up at exactly the right height, already filled by a plug and lots of lube. With my head twisted back, I wiggled my ass at Doug, in the most provocative way, and used my ass muscles to make the plug move in and out.

"Fuck me, Doug. Be my first!" I whispered, my rampant desire evident in my tone. Doug grasped the plug and pulled it out as I pushed. No sooner had the cold air hit my hole than his beautiful tool was rubbing up and down my crack sending shivers down my spine. I put my hand behind me and helped him in. I had readied myself well. There was just the slightest pain as he slipped into me, filled me up, and made me his girl!

I loved it when Christine would fuck me with her strap-on, and although the strap-on was slightly bigger than Doug, there was something absolutely unspeakable brilliant about the feeling of a real cock. Having someone truly inside you, pleasing you, desperately seeking their own release, was a feeling made in heaven. Doug was on fire and I was squealing with each of his powerful thrusts. Inside my body was boiling over, heat spreading throughout me, and my mind going fuzzy. Then he pushed so hard I felt his balls slap against me. I let out a huge moan as he came and I felt myself oozing all over the towel. I thought briefly of Christine, I imagined her being taken by Doug and coming just like me. I imagined how proud she would be of me. Just the thought made me cum again, shaking and moaning.

He gradually slipped out of me and I turned around and wiped his cock, putting it back in his underpants lest it leaks on his trousers. We quickly stripped naked, except I rather self-consciously pulled my panties back on as, although I loved my cock, it was an ever-present reminder that I was a very special type of girl, and right now I felt all-woman.

I had brought a baby-doll and after a shower slipped it on. I got into bed with Doug and kissed him. We were both tired after an extraordinarily packed day and after a kiss fell asleep. I loved having him cuddled up to me, his hairy chest gently prickling my back and his cock nestled between my cheeks. What joy!

The days went by filled with amazing views as we sailed between the Scandinavian mountains and Doug became much better at dancing, while I became quite proficient. As for the passion between us, that showed no sign of waning and we were making love every night and quite often in the morning too. I had let Doug go down on me, and he seemed to really enjoy it, and that made me feel so much better about our relationship, as he could clearly love me for the woman I was.

At the start of the second week, we got invited to a cocktail party held by the captain. It was in the VIP lounge right at the top of the ship which had a glass ceiling. The captain was in good form and a very witty man. He did monopolise me for a while and had obviously enquired after my dancing progress as he complimented me on how well I had been getting on. I asked him how come all the women at his VIP party seemed to be so beautiful. He laughed. "It's my party too!" was his uncompromising reply. Doug seemed fine. I think he knew how much I loved him now!

At midnight, the captain announced that there was a particularly good display of the aurora borealis and with our permission, he would like to switch to night lighting. Everyone cheered as the bright lights were replaced by dim low red lights. As my eyes became accustomed to the darkness, the swirling blue lights began to appear against the dark shadows of the mountains. They were the same blue as my underwear and I thought of Christine as I savoured the spectacular show.

It was so dark it was impossible to see anything other than the fabulous natural light show. I sat on Doug's lap, fished out his cock which was nice and hard as it always seemed to be, and having pulled back my skirt and twisted my panties to one side, slid myself onto him. Right there in the VIP. We were very quiet. I took him all the way so that my bottom was resting on his hips and just gently wiggled my ass and cleverly flexed my muscles. Watching the surreal ribbons of pulsating light as I felt Doug pulsate in me, was truly magical. Doug gasped as he came, which fortunately coincided with a particularly spectacular sweeping flare above us and was drowned out in the general comotion. I slid off him and we hoped no one would notice that tell-tale smell of fresh sex.

The lights returned and the party began to fade. Doug went to the men's room to tidy himself up and then I felt a hand on my shoulder. The captain handed me something that looked like a pair of binoculars and told me to look through them at the mountains. I flinched as it was as if everything outside was bathed in extremely bright, silvery moonlight.

"I see everything with these, you naughty girl" he said, taking a deep breath and adding, "mmm! I so love that just fucked smell you little devil! You know that my officers always have a vote on the sexiest girl onboard, and you I don't suppose you'll be too surprised to learn that you won by a nautical mile!"

"Oh!" I said, in answer to both his observations. What else could I say! He continued.

"The night after tomorrow, we have a prize draw. The winning couple get to have a spectacular evening. You have already entered, and you have won. The prize is a night at the famous ice hotel, and if you like, a trip to the main Norwegian observatory for more spectacular light shows. I will accompany you with my First Officer and two other officers. We catch up with the ship on a launch the next day.

"Oh," I said again. "Is there a catch?"

"No, no catch, we just like to make sure that the most deserving people win the prizes. Our secret eh!"

I nodded and as his hand slipped off my shoulder he ran it across my back making me tremble.

Doug was not overly impressed when I mentioned that I had entered the competition. He didn't like the cold and couldn't think of anything worse than a hotel made of ice! However, he did like the idea of the Observatory visit, so he calmed down. It was not like we would win or anything!

So the next day, to cheers from the other passengers, we climbed into a sleigh pulled by real reindeer and headed off to the ice hotel, the captain and his chosen officers following in a four-by-four. As we pulled up at the hotel it was as if we were in a fairy tale. The ice hotel was like a frozen palace, shimmering in the light from the setting sun. We entered the hotel on a red carpet and were escorted to the presidential suite. It was amazing and surprisingly warm. After a delicious smorgasbord and plenty of Nordic spirit, the Captain asked if we were ready to go to the observatory, but he whispered in my ear that it was not good weather and would probably be disappointing. Doug wanted to go anyway as he was already feeling the chill, but I loved this fairy tale hotel and wanted to stay and enjoy it. We agreed that we should do our own thing. The two officers went with Doug while the first officer and captain remained with me and offered to show me around.

Well, you can call it well-planned if you want, and you can call me a two-dime whore if you like, but the weather turned and Doug was forced to stay over at the observatory. Meanwhile, the captain and first officer were taking very special care of me, including a lot of very expensive cocktails, and I was being very flirty. I'll be honest, I'm not exactly proud that in my semi-inebriated state I invited them up to the suite, but sometimes you have to live your dream, make a fantasy reality. Two sexy fit guys in immaculate uniforms want to fuck your brains out in the presidential suite of an amazing hotel made of ice. Sigh!

What a night. I really did let them use me, and I loved every minute. Being sailors they were a little surprised at my dick, but only because I looked so much like a girl. I was flattered. It was no problem for them at all, in fact, the first officer my big clitoris, as he called it! The captain was very well endowed and, I have to say, it did hurt at first, but once he was in and I relaxed, he really was like the most incredible fucking machine. I was on all fours, with the first officer filling my mouth. The pounding I was receiving at my other end was making me suck him in time with the captain's thrusts. The whole thing was causing my whole body to overload with sensual emotions, I was trembling and squealing, unable to control myself. It was an amazing experience, but made extra special by the first officer cumming in my mouth at exactly the same time the captain grunted and shot his load. How much of a woman did that make me feel? Totally woman!

My cock had been dribbling the whole time in what I can only describe as feeling like I was floating on the edge of the most spectacular never-ending orgasm that peaked and troughed like the violent waves of a stormy sea. When they came, it was like a huge wave crashing on a beach, and I felt a pain in my balls as the emptied violently too. I was shattered and collapsed into a sleep full of the most spectacular dreams. Whirling spiritual lights, lips, cocks and the most incredible sensations. I woke up with the two guys on either side of me and just had to give them a wake-up blow job to get them ready for round two.

When I left, and was sitting in the launch, bouncing across the sea, I felt a bit guilty, but grateful too. I'd never see these guys again after the cruise as I was just another notch on their tally stick, but then they had given me the experience of a lifetime! Doug was the man for me, but sometimes a girl just needs to have fun and I had a whole missing misspent youth that I needed to catch up with.

The next evening Doug was so passionate and loving towards me in bed he made me cry. Part of this was pure happiness, but there was a small part that was my guilty secrets. I wished that I did not have these, but without them, I knew I would be incomplete, and that would be worse. Having been stretched the night before, his fucking was so soft, easy and gentle, it was beautiful. He made love to me in the missionary position for the first time, my bottom raised on a pillow, my legs on his shoulders. As he fucked me he slid between my legs and began to kiss me. He tweaked my nipples when he could. His cock filled my insides while his lips, tongue and thumbs filled my mind with blissful tingling sensations. Cum oozed onto my tummy as I made angelic little moans.

On the final evening of the cruise, Doug and I were at the captain's table again. The captain made a real point of talking to Doug, frequently congratulating him on having found such a beautiful partner. He also complimented Doug on his dancing, which, although not a patch on mine, was really not too bad at all. He was the master of discretion, and there was no mention of the ice hotel, but there were a couple of pats on my bottom at certain moments which to be honest I quite enjoyed.

So it was time for the last dance. That last dance he had promised me. The dance floor was cleared and from nowhere, this complete diva appeared in an amazing dress, sheer tights and with her hair in a spectacular updo. I did a double take, as I had no idea where she had come from as I'd not seen her before. As she got closer I twigged. It was Giovani. He looked pretty good, a bit drag queen, but not bad at all. I could see that Doug had not worked it out at all, and when the diva asked him to dance he was quite flattered.

Naturally, the captain chose me, and the four of us sauntered onto the dance floor. The music struck up. A waltz, a cha cha cha and finally a rather impromptu American smooth which was really just a slow dance with moves. The captain held me so tight I could feel his hardness pressing into me. Giovani was able to make Doug look fantastic, effectively leading him in reverse around the dance floor. He even gave Doug a big kiss at the end. I never told Doug 'she' was Giovani! The captain and I were the show stoppers though, and at the end, the entire ballroom was on their feet applauding. While Giovani distracted Doug, the captain kissed me. A very professional but passionate kiss. I felt like a queen. I felt like a star. I so felt like a woman!

When Doug and I returned to the village, he asked me to move in with him. A few months later we secretly married. It was too complicated to do anything else, but I got to wear a lvely wedding dress and veil. I had given up my job because I was Cristal now, and that would have been far too complex too. I focussed on looking after the house and doing things with the Women's Institute. I loved the way they empowered women to be women and I had really developed some skills in baking and sewing. Doug earned plenty for both of us, and I rented out my house to provide some extra income. In our own eyes we were the idyllic couple.

Doug had stopped calling me Cristal and now called me Cris. He had never got rid of Christine's things, and he said I should wear them, as otherwise it would be such a waste. I had always loved her flair and style and it was so wonderful to be able to be just like her, wearing her clothes, looking after her home and satisfying her man. We talked about it, and Doug agreed that it was what she would have wanted. I knew it was what she wanted, she had as good as told me. In my sweet dreams, cuddling up to Doug, Christine smiled down on me, thanking me for taking such good care of the man she had loved and so dutifully fulfilling the role she had planned for me.

12