Becoming Jay’s Bitch

Story Info
A young straight lad succumbs to his cell mate’s charms.
3.3k words
4.65
21.4k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was jailed for the first time just before my 20th birthday. I'll spare you the details of my crime, but it was bad enough to warrant a couple of years inside, being 'rehabilitated' in one of Her Majesty's finest prisons. Well, I say prison. Because of my young age I was in a specialised prison for 18 to 25 year-old scumbags like me, designed to keep us away from the hardened older criminals and stop us becoming too inspired.

I'd built up an idea of what prison was going to be like in my head, mainly from American TV shows. Unfortunately for me, the reality in a British prison is very different, and not at all what I'd mentally prepared for. No orange jumpsuits or posters of Raquel Welch in here, just angry young dickheads like myself.

It was my first day. I'd been given the grey tracksuit which is standard issue upon arrival. The guards said that if I showed good behaviour I was allowed some of my own clothes from home. That would be nice. They escorted me to my cell, where they expected me to spend most of my day, only for me to find it was cramped, cold, and already occupied.

When the guards locked the door a lad jumped off the top bunk. He had nothing on his torso, but thankfully was wearing his standard issue grey joggers. His brown hair was cut extremely short, and he had random tattoos all over his toned chest and arms. This was the first time I'd ever meet Jay.

"Alright mate," Jay said, "heard I was getting a cellmate. You're not a cunt are ya?"

"I'll not be a cunt if you're not a cunt," I said back, showing no fear in the face of this lad. "Just want to keep me head down and do me time, y'know?"

Jay laughed. "Don't we all mate. How long you in for? I've got just under a year left. Unless I do something daft again..."

"Eightteen fucking months," I replied, shaking my head. "Couldn't believe it man, was only expecting a year or so."

"Nightmare mate," Jay replied. "They're all arseholes those judges, just want to see lads like us locked up."

"Too right mate," I replied, shaking my head. I walked past Jay and sat down on the empty bottom bunk.

Jay seemed alright. Could have been sharing a cell with a lot worse. Don't get me wrong, he was probably a violent little dickhead, but so was I back then. We seemed to get on well enough, and he wasn't trying to intimidate me. He'd do.

The next few weeks were spent adjusting to prison life. The food was shit, so I didn't eat much, and there wasn't much to do except work out, so my body shape improved. I shed my puppy fat and developed my own toned physique to rival Jay's in just six or seven weeks. Physically, I was looking better than I ever had before.

You know how I said I learnt everything from American movies? Well one thing they didn't get far wrong was the showers. My prison was an old Victorian building that had old-fashioned communal showers, which meant no privacy for anybody. Luckily, the showers were usable for the whole eight hours we were allowed out of our cells, which kept them from being too busy.

I'd been inside for maybe ten weeks, and I'd only just gotten comfortable enough to shower naked instead of keeping underwear on. Obviously, now I was naked the showers happened to be pretty busy, so I tried to find a quiet spot and clean myself as quickly as I could. Now, by this point I'd just turned 20, my hormones were all over the place, and I couldn't fucking believe it when I felt a random erection coming on. I swear it was random. I turned to face the wall in a desperate attempt to hide it, but it was no use.

Jacko, a cocky little arsehole who always seemed to beat me at pool, noticed me turn away. "Weyyy look at that poof!" he yelled out loudly. "He's got a fucking hard on! Hahaaa!"

I don't know whether being mercilessly laughed at by about 20 lads for having an erection did something to my psyche, but fuck, I couldn't even argue back. Nothing I could have said would have stopped the mocking. I finished up as quickly as I could, and waddled out of the shower, still rock hard. My own cock had totally betrayed me.

The next few days were hell. Seemingly every inmate in here had heard about my little mishap, and even some of the guards had a couple of digs. The icing on the cake came when I went back in my cell one night, after a day of abuse.

"Evening hard-on," Jay said, laughing from his top bunk.

"Aww fuck off," I replied, not in the mood. "That's all I've had all fucking day."

"Not surprised, they're not gonna forget that in a hurry." Jay laughed again.

I remained silent.

"So do you like cock, then?" Jay then asked, as nonchalantly as if he'd just asked what football team I support.

"Fuck off!" I snapped back in reply.

"Well you had a boner surrounded by naked men, you must be a bit of a poof?"

I jumped up from my bed. "Don't call me a fucking poof!" I shouted, trying to be intimidating. "It was a random fucking erection, every fucker gets them!"

"Ooooh, calm down darling," Jay replied, mockingly. "Was only asking."

"Yeah, well don't 'only ask'. I'm fucking sick of it."

Jay smiled, and turned his attention to a magazine he was reading.

"Does funny things to people, prison though," he said, not even looking at me. I decided to ignore him, and instead lay on my bed in a huff. He continued. "No women around. Loads of 20 year-old lads all in one place. It's not just American prisons it happens in, y'know..."

"Fuck off," I again reiterated.

"It's true. There was a lad in who got out a few months ago. Came in straight. By the time he left he was offering his arse to lads in the showers for more juice at dinner time. It fucks people's heads."

"Aye, and I bet you fucked him, did you?" I replied, attempting to deflect the mockery.

"Nah, too easy for my tastes." Jay said. He waited a few seconds, before laughing. With that, the conversation died down a bit. I thought about Jay's story, though. Was it true? Had prison turned that lad into a raging little poof? Was that even possible? Why was I getting hard thinking about it? Fuck sake.

As the lights went off, I pulled my cock out. I waited until I thought Jay would be asleep, and then I started wanking. I tried to think of Charlotte, my girlfriend. I really did. I pictured bending her over and fucking her, or burying my face in her tight little cunt, but every time I did it was replaced with images of lads in that shower laughing at me, their cocks swinging from side to side as they did. I stifled a moan as I ended up cumming all over my chest and abs. After cleaning myself up, I went to sleep.

I was terrified to leave my cell the next day. I couldn't be arsed with all the piss-taking again. It was so draining. Unfortunately though, we had to, and as our cell doors open I braced myself for the abuse. It didn't come. I went to the canteen, and no abuse there either. Micky Benton, who'd called me a 'queer little fucking bellend' yesterday, was now asking if I fancied a game of pool. How strange.

I got back to my cell that night strangely happy. It'd been the best day of prison life yet. Jay was already in, sitting on the top bunk, shirtless again.

"Good day?" he asked as the cell door closed behind me.

"Not bad mate, not bad," I said, in a tone more upbeat than I'd been in months.

"Aye, I know it hasn't been bad." came his reply. "Not had anyone calling you a faggot today?"

I looked over at Jay, puzzled. "Err, no?" I replied, confused.

"Have you not even wondered why? Every fucker was laughing at you yesterday and now nobody's bothered..."

"I just thought the joke had died down..." I innocently replied.

This sent Jay into a fit of laughter. "You fucking idiot!" he roared. "It was me. I told them all to fucking pack it in! Couldn't be arsed sharing my cell with a miserable cunt, so I made them stop..."

I looked over at Jay. This didn't feel like a lie. "How?" I asked. "Why would they listen to you?"

"Never you mind how...just be thankful it's done."

I made my way to my bunk, still confused as to how he'd managed this. My ten weeks in this shithole had given me no inclination to believe he was high up the prison hierarchy or anything.

"You owe me now though." he said, ominously. I gulped.

"Owe you how?" I asked back, meekly.

"Suck me off," came his blunt reply.

"Fuck. Off." I said back, assuming this was a joke. Maybe only Jay would now take the piss. He jumped off his bunk, and landed in front of me.

"I'm serious," he said quietly. He certainly seemed serious. "Suck me off. I need my cock sucked. You can suck me off."

"I'm not fucking sucking your cock!" I loudly retorted, sitting up on my bunk bed.

Jay laughed. It was a more sinister laugh than before. "You've got a choice. Either you suck me off and noone in this prison will every call you a poof, a faggot, a gayboy, or anything else ever again. Or you don't, and I'll spread some proper rumours..."

"You wouldn't." I replied. "Why would they believe you?"

"Are you thick? I've just got the whole prison to stop calling you gay. If I spread it round that I caught you fingering your arsehole one night then the abuse you've suffered will be fuck all in comparison."

Fuck. What do I do? Either I had to actually do gay shit and be thought of as straight, or resist and become a queer in the eyes of everyone else.

"I've never sucked a dick," I replied, quietly.

"You'll learn," came Jay's quick response. He sat down on my bunk nextto me, and slapped my thigh. "Come on then gayboy, get on your knees and pull my joggers off."

I looked down at the floor. There must be something, anything else I could do? Was it better to be straight in my own head, or straight in everyone else's? After stewing on the decision for ages, I came to a conclusion. And I dropped to my knees.

"Yes!" Jay exclaimed. "Good boy!"

I ignored him, as I grabbed the waistband of his joggers and pulled them down towards his ankles. His cock was achingly hard, and bursting to get out of his white briefs. He'd already stained them with pre-cum as I got my fingers in the waistband and pulled them down to, exposing his hard cock for the first time.

It was bigger than mine. Over seven inches, I'd say. I stared at it for a few seconds, in disbelief at being in this situation.

"Fucking come on then!" Jay shouted, grabbing the back of my head and forcing it down on his cock. I kept my mouth closed as he slid my fave over his sweaty balls and cock, allowing a pungent musk to fill my nostrils. It should have smelled awful...but it didn't. He slid my fave around his privates for a few more seconds, before letting go. I caught my breath, before almost unconsciously diving on his cock, parting my lips to let his big cock head in my mouth.

The taste of his pre-cum immediately hit me. It wasn't unpleasant, but I didn't really have time to formulate thoughts beyond that as Jay grabbed my head again and began forcing my mouth further down his shaft. Before long, my nose was buried in his pubes and his cock head was smashing the back of my throat. I tried my hardest to suppress my gag reflex, and just as it was about to go, I was let up for air.

I took a deep breath, and this time voluntarily dived back on his cock. I sucked it intently, lapping up every drop of pre-cum that exited his cock slit, like the good boy he told me I was. Jay's moans and groans grew louder as I continued to suck his big dick, until I felt his hand pull me off.

Jay pushed me to the ground and knelt over my face as he began wanking himself off furiously. "Open your mouth," he said breathlessly. I knew what was coming. I opened my mouth just in time, as rope after rope of hot, sticky cum flew from Jay's cock and into my waiting mouth. Some of it coated my face and neck, but I caught as much as I could, hungrily swallowing it all. As the spurts turned into a stream, I lifted my head and tongued the rest of the cum off his cock, hungrily swallowing that too before collapsing on the floor. Fuck.

Jay wiped his cock on my cheek and got up. He jumped back onto his bunk, and took a second to catch his breath.

"Enjoy that?" he asked. I could feel the smirk on his face.

Embarrassment was beginning to wash over me. I mean, here I was with another lad's cum all over my face. I didn't answer.

"Don't kid yourself," Jay continued. "You licked up the last bits of cum without me even asking. You fucking loved it."

I wiped the cum from my face with my finger, and used some kitchen roll to wile it from there. After that, I climbed into bed, unable to get the thoughts of the night's events out of my head.

Jay was a man of his word. The next day was the same as the previous; no one said anything untoward to me. People were friendly, making jokes. I was a little bit more reserved after having my throat fucked, but I appreciated the fact I wasn't being mocked. Soon though, it would be time to go back to my cell.

Jay was there when I got back. "Alright?" he said, looking over at me. I nodded. "Good lad. Give it about ten minutes and I'll let you suck my cock again."

I grimaced. "Aw come on, you only said I had to do it once!" I protested.

Jay laughed. "No I didn't. I said you had to do it once, last night. Every day I keep the lads from mocking you means another favour is owed. That's the deal. In fact, that'll be our new routine. You come back on an evening, you get naked, then you suck my cock. Understood?"

I looked at him, defeated. I said nothing.

"Understood?"

"Yes."

This blowjob was slower than yesterday's. Jay was stood up, and I carefully went to town on his cock, seeing how far I could get down his shaft without his hand on the back of my head. This time, I was also naked, so it was plain to see how horny this was making me also.

"Why pretend you don't like it? Your cock's rock hard!" he shouted, as I sucked him off. Before long, he was knelt over my face again, feeding me his warm, sticky load.

"Finish yourself off," Jay ordered. I didn't need telling twice. My dick was ready to explode, and it did mere seconds after I started furiously wanking. I was covered in two loads worth of cum, as I lay on the cold floor, breathless.

This became my routine. Every day, I'd come in and protest, before dropping to my knees and sucking Jay's cock. Eventually, the protesting stopped and I accepted my role, no longer trying to hide my eagerness to suck Jay off. After a couple of months, I even started asking Jay if he wanted a blowjob each morning too, which he obviously accepted.

I was every inch Jay's bitch. He made rules that I wasn't allowed to wear clothes in the cell, and had to address him as Sir. I had to thank him when he fed me his cum, and I had to beg to be allowed to suck his cock. Outside of the cell, I was still the same bloke, but inside, I was merely a toy.

One non-descript day, I entered my cell and ripped my clothes off, kneeling down for my daily dose of dick. "Please Sir," I began to beg, "Please give me your cock again. I want you in my mouth and I want your cum all over my face Sir." If my former self could see me now, he'd be disgusted.

Jay jumped off the bunk, a,ready naked and hard. He had a bottle in his hand.

"Stand up," he ordered. It was a weird request, but I did it. "Tell me what you are."

"Your bitch, Sir." I instantly responded.

"That's right. You know what your role is, don't you?"

"Yes sir, to make you cum every night."

"Exactly, you little slut. We're gonna try something different tonight. We've trained your mouth well, but there's another hole I'm interested in."

I sort of knew this would come at some stage. Maybe he'd waited until I was a complete obedient little bitch before he broached the subject. I was a bit apprehensive.

"What do you think, boy?" he asked.

I didn't want to disobey. It wasn't even blackmail anymore, I just genuinely wanted to serve him. He'd broken me. "Fuck me, Sir."

Jay guided me onto the bed, and opened my legs. He squirted some lube out of the bottle onto his fingers, and began to rub them around my sphincter in a circular motion. It felt nice. Cold, but nice. I let out a little moan as Sir slipped a finger inside me, then another. He began finger fucking me, curling them round to reach my prostate, sending waves of pleasure all over my body. Heaven.

After a few minutes of this, his fingers left my arse and he climbed onto the bed. "Lube me up," he said, as he plunged his hard cock into my mouth and I coated it with as much saliva as I could muster. When he was suitably slick, he returned to his position between my legs.

I felt his cock head push against my loosened sphincter, and I almost squealed when it went in. His thick shaft slid into my ass until his cock made contact with my prostate, causing me to moan deeply into my pillow. He was fully inside.

The fucking started off slow. I wrapped my arms around Jay's neck as though we were two lovers gripped with romance. Jay responded by grabbing my hands and pinning them to the bed. He began to up the tempo, fucking me harder and faster until he was ramming his full length in my with every stroke.

I'd never felt this level of pleasure before. Despite neither of us touching it, my cock was completely rock solid, and I felt the familiar-yet-unfamiliar feeling of an orgasm brewing. My moans were guttural, carnal in nature now, and suddenly, I came.

It was unlike any orgasm I'd ever had before. My cock stood on end and began erupting, churning out cum everytime Jay pushed against my prostate. I coated my chest in my own sticky seed, and the sight of this must have been too much for Jay.

"Fuuuuck," he moaned, as his cock convulsed and sent it's load spewing deep inside my guts. He grabbed my head and forced it down as he spasmed and screamed at the unbelievable orgasm he was experiencing. He collapsed on top of me, completely out of breath. I felt him go soft inside of me, before the sound of cum leaking from my whole and dripping onto the floor was heard.

"Good boy." came Jay's whispered reply.