Becoming Jessica and David's Bull Ch. 02

Story Info
Watching and being watched enhances their sex.
4k words
4.57
26.1k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KYauthor
KYauthor
140 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Chapter 1 of this story can be found with my other stories under my author profile, and I strongly recommend you read that first to get to know the characters and background. Although the heart of this chapter involves watching and being watched, please be aware that it also contains unrepentant cuckolding and elements of humiliation, and it does contain males coming into contact with other males' fluids. If those things bother you, don't bother with this story...

(continued)

"Let's take this to the bedroom," Jess announced, taking my hand in hers.

The three of us made our way into Jessica and David's room. The mid-morning sunlight through the half-opened blinds bathed the room in a soft, warm glow that echoed my own post-orgasmic feelings. Had the day ended at that moment, I would have felt I'd lived enough pleasure for ten lifetimes.

But Jessica wanted more. And she was more than able and willing to take me and David along with her for the ride. Here - in their own marital bedroom.

With a nod, Jessica showed me that she wanted me to sit in a large stuffed armchair to the side of their king-sized bed. Almost grateful for a respite from the intense physical and emotional passion we'd already shared, I sat down.

"I want you to watch this," she told me.

Jessica sat on the edge of the bed, facing me from a few feet away. She looked deeply into my eyes, and then slowly leaned back, never breaking eye contact, propped up on her elbows so she could keep me fixed in her lustful gaze. Her piercing blue eyes seemed to be seeing with probing intensity into all of my desires. Her nipples - insistently, beautifully erect - looked infinitely, deliciously suckable.

Slowly, she parted her smooth, milky thighs and finally rewarded me with the sight of her inviting mons. The swollen folds of her vagina were more prominent than I'd ever imagined, pink and wet and rising out of a close-cropped, downy "V" of blonde pubic hair. The petite bud of her clit poked out from under its hood, mutely testifying to her arousal. I'd never seen a woman so very exposed and so very, very willing. My gaze lingered on her ripe pussy.

"Taste me David," she demanded of her husband. "Get me good and wet..."

David came over, knelt on the carpet between his wife's legs, and buried his face in her mound. Jessica lay back, raised her knees up to her chest, and opened her legs as wide as she could. As much as I regretted losing sight of her sex, I have to admit it was a turn-on to watch how Jessica's body reacted to David's oral efforts as he buried his face in her crotch. Her legs shook slightly as David ran his fingers over the back of her thighs, and she closed her eyes and arched her back as tiny spasms of pleasure appeared to course through her entire body. I could hear the sounds of David's tongue lapping away at Jessica's pussy, until she grabbed him by the hair and thrust her hips forward, practically enveloping his head between her thighs.

Now, I am not a naive person. I've had my share of sexual experiences, and of course, I've seen plenty of porn on the internet. But this was my very first time actually being in a room watching someone else have sex in front of me. The feeling was almost too intense to endure. I found myself transfixed by how their bodies writhed together, and how Jessica knew exactly what she wanted from David orally, and that he knew exactly how to deliver it. At that moment, I was their cheering section — watching them in their mutually-satisfying bliss. Whatever my thoughts of the terms of their arrangement, it definitely seemed to satisfy THEM. I was silently cheering them on as David slobbered over Jessica's vagina, and Jessica's body shook with the power of her repeated orgasms.

"Yes! "Yes! That's it! I'm going to have to be so wet to take that fat cock!" she shouted.

Jessica's words brought me back into awareness that I had a role yet to play. I knew then that I would soon be getting to bury my dick in her magnificent pussy. I felt the renewed stirrings of an imminent hard-on.

David's groans, muffled by Jessica's thighs, showed he was enjoying pleasing his wife. Jessica was clearly enjoying the primal charge of feeling desired, attractive - worthy of being fought over. And I was helping a couple live out their fantasies, while getting my power, strength and masculinity affirmed in a very, very carnal way by the most alluring woman I'd ever known. I no longer felt merely aroused — I felt deeply fully, alive — invited and welcomed into this most private, personal show of marital lust.

I'd thought we'd known each other for years. We'd shared experiences and stories. I knew their favorite movies, books and concerts. But here, in their bedroom, watching them engaged in the most intimate activity people could share, I felt like I was seeing them — REALLY seeing them — for the very first time. Jessica was no longer just the earnest, attractive and bookish girl I thought I knew — she was a yearning, lusting woman, confident in her sexuality.

David's bravado, which I'd seen only as arrogance, had really been desperation. He knew his wife was a wildcat, and I believe he wanted me to see the lengths to which he'd go to satisfy her. The power he had was the power to serve her and cater to her every desire. It was willing, loving submission to Jessica.

I knew, too, that even while I was only sitting in a chair in their bedroom, enjoying this show, I was not merely a passive participant. My very presence, my act of observing David and Jessica at their most exposed and most vulnerable, was adding a flourish of excitement to their relationship. The act of being observed, of having their desire and their arrangement so raw and open to another person - was driving their efforts and intensifying their feelings. I was like a mirror reflecting their passion back at them, or a magnifying glass enhancing and enlarging every lick, every suck, every kiss of Jess's sopping puss. Through my eyes, they were seeing their own ecstasy. It was thrilling for all three of us.

I could no longer ignore my physical arousal — my dick was again engorged and erect. Somehow, Jessica must have sensed it, because she propped herself back up on her elbows, and stared at me over her husband's head as it remained firmly planted on her groin. I knew from her eyes that she was ready for a show, too. I was happy to oblige.

"Stroke that big fucking dick. Get it good and hard for me. I need to feel it moving inside me soon," she said.

I reached down with my left hand and gently cradled my swollen balls in my palm. I grabbed the base of my cock firmly in my right hand, and slowly began stroking myself. Jessica clearly loved the sight of my erection and the knowledge that it was her desirability, her sexuality, the raw, unfiltered sharing of herself and her marriage that was now driving me almost insane with animal lust. She knew I was a strong, powerful man, but that I was also powerless to resist the force of her beauty and the appeal of her sex. Feeling pinned to the chair by her unblinking gaze, I furiously masturbated for her. With every stroke, I felt my cock pulse in anticipation.

Abruptly, Jessica reached between her legs and pulled David's face off of her pussy by the hair on his head. David rested his head against her inner thigh, panting vigorously, his face slick and shiny with his wife's juices. Jessica stood up, her legs shaking and her knees buckling slightly, and gestured for me to lie down on the bed. David knelt, out of breath, at her feet. Jessica still clutched a fistful of his hair. She leaned over and kissed him on the forehead.

I climbed onto the bed, sliding over the huge spot where Jessica and David had soaked the sheets with their mingled sweat, saliva, and vaginal juices. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jessica maneuver David into the chair I'd just left. She stood over him, partially blocking him from my sight, and presented me with the most glorious view of her delicious, ample ass. I wanted to grab ahold of it, to run my fingers over that delectable spot where her hips curved away from her waist. I desperately wanted her. But for now, I merely lay back to watch.

Jessica straddled David. I saw his hands cup the generous cheeks of her behind and try to pull her towards him. I could imagine how much he wanted to be inside her, because I wanted the same thing. He insistently pulled her towards him, but Jessica's hands were firmly placed on his shoulders, and she resisted. They seemed to struggle together for a few seconds, until Jess firmly grabbed David's arms, forced his hands off her buttocks, and moved his hands to his lap. At first, I couldn't tell exactly what was happening, but I could see David's shoulders heaving rhythmically. From the way Jessica's smooth white back and her ass barely moved, it seemed David hadn't managed to get inside her, nor did her body seem to be responding to his frantic ministrations.

"That's it, David... get yourself off now. I'm going to need all that hot cum," Jessica said, softly.

I then realized what was going on. Although Jessica straddled him, leaving David tantalizingly close to the prize he wanted, she was denying him what he so eagerly sought. Denying him the chance to penetrate her, Jessica was making him pleasure himself. His thin little dick must have been aching with desire as he furiously jacked himself off.

"I know you want to fuck me," Jess said firmly, "but I also know you want to see him bury that thick cock in me. You love it, don't you? Watching a big stiff dick filling me up and making me cum? You know it's going stretch my pussy, right? It's going to feel so good when I take it. You're going to get to see him fuck the shit out of me. I need your cum to help make it happen."

"Yes, yes, I want to watch you fuck. I want to see a big fat dick in you," David exclaimed.

Jessica reached down into his lap, and cupped both of her hands over the swollen little head of David's prick.

Soon, I saw David's whole body tensing up and then spasming underneath Jessica, as his high-pitched, straining moans rang out. Within a few seconds, I saw the tension drain out of his legs and shoulders. He sighed loudly.

Jessica stood up and turned towards the bed and me. Her hands were cupped together in front of her, and I could see strings of her husband's cum all over them. The bedroom was filled with the dull, musky scent of warm sperm and sweat.

It was David's turn to watch.

Jessica moved towards me, and before I had a chance to protest or react, she enveloped my erection in both of her hot. slimy hands. I recoiled a little bit in shock at this new, unexpected sensation of another man's cum on me. I'd never felt anything like it, nor had I ever imagined that I would. It felt deliciously, intoxicatingly wrong to me, and I loved it. Jessica slowly, lovingly slid her fingers over me as she smeared the warm, sticky mess of her husband's semen all over my cock and balls. She was using her husband's cum to lubricate my penis.

David sat silently in his chair, watching with wide-eyed amazement as his wife's fingers explored my groin. Jess alternated between boldly palming my manhood and gently brushing it with her fingertips. David saw Jessica coat my penis with his cum, knowing that the slick shaft would soon be buried deep inside his wife. He seemed to be savoring the sight of what his wife was doing to me. The sight of my cock - shiny with his semen in the half-light of his own bedroom - stood as a monument to Jessica's undeniable, irresistible sexual power.

I've often thought that people were a bit like some paintings — it's only by standing back from them a little ways that you can see the full picture. I knew that by watching Jessica like this, taking another lover, David would finally know and understand her better. He'd see the whole, full picture of Jessica — not just a wife, but an independent, fully sexual being. After all, within each of us —just beneath our veneer of sophistication, civilization and morals — is an animalistic core that sometimes wants nothing more than to fuck and be fucked. It was David's gift that morning to see that truth about his wife on full display. His pretty, intellectual wife loved to fuck.

"Now that we're both good and lubed up, let's see if I can take that fat dick," Jessica announced.

She placed her hands on my shoulders, and had me lie flat on my back. She swung her legs over mine, and I grabbed her firmly around her waist.

The rigid, swollen head of my cock met the soft, puffy folds of Jessica's pussy. Her sex felt impossibly, soakingly wet. It was a tight fit, but the combined effect of Jessica's juices along with David's spit and his cum gave us more than enough lubrication to allow the first few inches of me to slide in, albeit with agonizing slowness. All three of us gasped — Jessica from being stretched and filled by my thick manhood, David from seeing his wife take my massive tool into her vagina, and me from the delicious, hot tightness I felt pulling me in. It felt like the walls of Jessica's cunt were hands grabbing me tightly and tugging on me.

With each intake of her breath, I felt Jessica relaxing and opening herself more, and I felt myself slide further in. It felt to me as if my cock was expanding, growing, and climbing inside of her, desperately trying to fill her up. I slowly slid my hands from her waist, down over the soft shelf of her hips, and cupped her ample ass cheeks in my hands. I pulled her ass down towards me and thrust my hips forward slightly, and suddenly felt her body almost seem to give way and accept the last inch or two of me. Our bellies met, and I could feel hers trembling and sweaty against my own. Her cunt gripped me so tightly and firmly that I didn't think my dick could ever come out of it. At that moment, I couldn't imagine ever wanting it to.

Jess and I had both been looking down, watching as I entered her, but now we each looked up and our eyes met. Her bright, blue eyes and her smile displayed a real sense of achievement. She looked like she'd won a prize that she'd never expected and that she'd thought was far beyond her grasp. Her smile exuded pride at accommodating all of my dick. Her pubis was grinding into mine, bringing her clit in contact with my body. I felt her shuddering. Then our lips met, and we kissed for the first time. It was hot, slow, and sensuous. The tips of our searching tongues met and flickered against each other. The world around me momentarily dissolved into a soft, warm glow.

Eventually, we both looked over at David. He sat in the chair, transfixed by the tableau in front of him on his marital bed. His pale chest rose and fell as he still panted from the exertion of supplying us with his cum, while his thin white member shriveled and twitched, with a small amount of his semen still leaking from the little tip. Had he wanted to, he could have turned away. But he didn't. He couldn't. He was seeing the unabridged sexuality of his wife unfolding before him, and it was a powerful image. He had a look of wonder on his face as if he were seeing a monumental cathedral or a majestic mountain range for the first time.

David moved his chair a little closer to the head of the bed so he could have a better view.

"Fuck, that is sexy," he gasped. "I love watching you ride a big cock."

Knowing that David, who'd been an annoying little rival of mine for years, was watching me fuck his wife on their marital bed was definitely enhancing my pleasure in that moment. I felt flushed with power and victory. Had I merely fucked his wife without him there, I don't think I would have enjoyed it half as much. David was seeing every moment of this. He could see the physical response his wife and I triggered in each other. He saw the superiority of my cock to his. He could smell and hear our sex. I felt like a god with David watching us.

Jessica was bucking her hips, riding me, and gradually increasing the tempo. I became aware of the feeling of her rock-hard nipples brushing over the muscles of my chest with each thrust of her pelvis. I slowly slid my hands off her ass, over her hips, over her waist and her ribs, and brought them to her chest. Jessica placed her hands on my pecs and raised herself up so she was riding me upright, her twitching thighs wrapped tightly around me. Her soft, pointy little tits barely filled my palms, and her sharp little nips nestled between my fingers. I gave them passionate squeezes, and she threw back her head, closed her eyes, and moaned. Her nips seemed to harden and expand in response to my ministrations, and I couldn't resist the urge to suck on them.

I maneuvered our bodies and brought her right breast to my mouth. I flicked the tip of my tongue over her impossibly hard nipple for a few seconds, but then she roughly pressed her breast against my mouth, and I engulfed her teat and began sucking vigorously. It felt as if our bodies were straining to meld into one — her cunt engulfing and absorbing my dick, and my mouth consuming her tit. We were a writhing, sweaty tangle of softness and hardness mingling together.

"Suck me! Suck on my tits! Suck me hard!" Jessica demanded. I increased the suction of my mouth and latched on firmly, while my tongue swirled in circles around her nipples. I felt like I was almost inhaling or devouring each soft, supple little breast.

For many exquisite, satisfying minutes, we stayed locked in this position, as I alternated tits to suck on. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see David stroking himself to another erection. His narrow little dick stood at attention as he watched his wife riding me like an animal. She came over and over again on me.

Finally, I could no longer delay the inevitable. I roughly grabbed Jessica's broad and feminine ass as hard as I could and plunged my dick as deep as it could go, feeling my cock pulse and grow even larger inside her. Her pelvis shook fiercely and uncontrollably, and I felt my cum shoot into her. The soft, wet walls of her vagina clenched around me with each contraction as my semen squirted into her. I could feel my sperm crashing in waves against her cervix. With the last, satisfying spurt into her wet cavern, my whole body went limp and I fell back weakly on the bed. Jessica collapsed on my chest, spent. We panted in synch with each other, and our chests felt slippery with the sweat of our exertion. I felt my dick slowly shrinking inside of Jessica, until at last it slithered out of her drenched pussy.

With a giggle, Jessica rolled off and lay on her back next to me, her legs splayed and her little tits practically disappearing. Her face was flushed and wet with perspiration. She smiled drowsily and contentedly.

Honestly, I'd practically forgotten about David by that point, but suddenly there he was — hopping up on the bed and diving on top of Jessica. She laughed as if she were happily surprised, and instantly wrapped him up in her arms and legs. Her whole body seemed to be embracing him and inviting him in.

I turned on my side to face them and saw David's thin erection pistoning in and out of Jessica's soaked cunt. Jess smiled and laughed as he frantically pumped away at her and swirled his hips around. Watching my rival/friend reduced to getting sloppy seconds from his wife made the post-orgasmic moment especially delicious for me.

"I can barely feel your little dick now," she laughed, and pecked him on the lips while he insistently thrust into her.

"I'm glad it's in there, though, David. Now finish quickly..." she demanded.

After maybe ten seconds, David gave a thin, whiny groan and shuddered through another orgasm of his own, depositing a load of his cum in his wife's well-used pussy. Jessica giggled again, patronizingly patted him on the shoulder, and he rolled off her to the side opposite of me. Jessica lay between us, smiling regally.

KYauthor
KYauthor
140 Followers
12