Becoming Jessica and David's Bull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a long time, we lay together on the bed, silently panting. The room was humid from our exertion, and the sunlight through the blinds played upon our sweat-soaked and cum-spattered bodies as they cooled in the gentle breeze from a ceiling fan.

Eventually, with a sigh of utter contentment, Jessica sat up for a second and moved so that she lay on her back between me and David and with her head down towards our feet. She spread her legs, placing one over David and the other over me, and pulled us in so that the top of my head and David's nearly touched. Jessica had maneuvered us such that we were both lying down on our sides between her legs, and staring straight at her spread, exposed pussy, slick and shiny only inches from our faces.

Jessica showing herself this way to us was a potent display of her complete openness, an acknowledgement of her own power, and a gift to our penetrating gaze. It was beautiful, it was depraved, and it was everything I wanted.

I don't imagine that I'll ever again see anything as decorously erotic as Jessica's well-fucked cunt looked at that moment. I'd never imagined anyone could look both so powerful and so vulnerable at the same time. Her puss was a swollen pink mess. Her short blonde pubic hair was matted in places, the folds of her pussy lips were puffy and red, and streams of cum leaked copiously out of its folds. The musky scent of her danced in the air around us.

Jessica brought her hands to her groin and languidly fondled herself. Her fingers explored and re-explored every wet crease of her labia, every last bit of her clit, and every drop of cum hiding within her vagina. David and I watched in wonder. At one glorious point, a beam of sunlight fell just right through the blinds and touched Jessica's hand, making her wedding ring glow through the thin sheen of our intermingled cum. David and I saw it all, just inches in front of our faces.

We stayed like that for what seemed like hours, watching Jessica massage her pussy, until we all drifted off into the blissful, deep sleep of the satisfied.

TO BE CONTINUED

12