Becoming Jessica's Bull

Story Info
How I became Jessica's bull.
6k words
4.1
39.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nearly done....hold the position...five, four, three, two, one...and rest."

I raised myself slowly to my knees, breathing heavily, grateful that the class was almost over. I had no idea how Jessica made everything look so easy. Her body simply flowed, fluidly and gracefully, from one pose to the next while mine not only needed a few seconds to find its balance but also complained painfully about every position. Never mind that, at six feet three and one sixty pounds, most folks would consider me a fit and healthy thirty-nine-year-old. It seemed like my body, no matter how hard I tried, just couldn't work itself into the positions that Jessica demonstrated with such ease.

It was Thursday evening and I was attending the second of my twice-weekly yoga sessions at the local 'Y'. I had started a few months before on the advice of one of my running buddies who swore that doing yoga had made a huge difference to his overall flexibility. Running is one of my passions and while I'm still managing to average around forty miles a week, it's fair to say my body is not what it was in my younger years. So I'd resolved to give yoga a try and so far I hadn't been disappointed. I'm much more limber and flexible both before and after my runs, which is great.

The classes always provide frequent opportunities to check-out and admire Jessica's firm, ripe body which is another positive. As a bonus, most of the participants are thirty or forty-something suburban soccer-moms intent on keeping their figures slim and sexy for their husbands. I don't want to come across as too much of a perv, but I haven't dated much since the split with Michelle, and like any man who hasn't had sex in almost a year I'm in a more or less perpetually horny state.

I'd moved into the neighborhood just a few months after my divorce from Michelle was finalized. Staying in Texas hadn't seemed like a great idea and when my company offered to relocate me to Boston I'd jumped at the chance. Our office here is growing and it seemed like there could be some great opportunities for someone with my background and experience in software development. So far everything was going well, although my dating life was still a bit of a blank canvas.

"Okay, well-done everyone! Let's call it a wrap for this evening. See you all next week," Jessica called, rising from the mat and organizing her belongings.

I looked up, admiring her lithe, toned body. She was, I estimated, around five and a half feet tall and sported dark, shoulder-length hair which, this evening, was tied back in a neat ponytail with a bright yellow scrunchy. Her shoulders and arms are muscled and powerful, a fact I'd confirmed as she flowed, almost effortlessly, from one pose to the next. On top, she wore only a neon yellow sports bra that squashed her pert breasts tightly and highlighted her sculpted abdomen. Her left arm was encased in a pretty tattoo sleeve that seemed to feature a dreamcatcher adorned with feathers as well as an owl. All in all, she was a fine looking woman and I couldn't help but think just how much I'd enjoy fucking her as I approached the front of the class.

She turned and looked at me expectantly as I spoke.

"Jessica, thanks so much for the class. I'm noticing that my hamstrings are a little tight after running. Any suggestions for poses that might help?" I asked as she looked up at me.

"Sure, Scott," she said, flashing her gorgeous smile. "You could try the Lizard. Here, let me show you."

Stepping back on to the mat, she quickly put herself in a crescent lunge. From there, she leaned forward, placing her forearms on the ground and wiggled her left foot towards the edge of the mat.

"Just hold it for thirty seconds then swap sides. Start with five reps and I think it'll do wonders for your hamstrings."

I looked down at her, shaking my head and laughing.

"You're too much! There's no way I can do that."

"Of course you can, it just takes a little practice," she responded. "Here, give it a go."

She steadied me with her small hands as I attempted to bend forward from the lunge position.

"That's it," she said, moving one hand to each side of my thigh and gently working my foot towards the edge of the mat.

The feel of her soft hands on the hard muscle of my thigh was more than a little erotic, making it difficult for me to focus on my body position. I blushed a little as I wondered whether my swelling cock would be obvious to her.

"Oh, that really does stretch the hammies," I grunted as I finally pushed myself up from the floor. "Thanks for that, Jessica."

"You're welcome," she replied, turning to once again organize her belongings.

I looked around, noting that she and I were the only ones left in the studio.

"Hey," I said, "I don't suppose you'd like to grab some juice at the bar before you head out of here."

She turned, tilting her head just a little to the side as she looked up at me with a knowing grin.

"You know... I'm married," she said, waggling the fingers of her left hand at me. "It's probably not such a good idea."

"Oh, no...no, really. It's just that I'm kind of new to the neighborhood and I'm trying to make some new friends." I laughed, "Well, okay...the fact that you're gorgeous doesn't hurt, but I respect that you are married."

She stood, both hands on her hips, and looked me over once more, clearly giving my offer a little thought.

"Well...okay, just a friendly conversation then," she responded, grabbing her workout bag from the table and leading the way from the studio.

And so it went. It kind of became a habit for the two of us to get together after class and share what was going on in our lives. We seemed to have a natural affinity for each other and, as our friendship grew, we found ourselves sharing more and more intimate details. I was open with her about just how shocked and hurt I was by Michelle's cheating. This sequed into a conversation regarding fidelity and the importance of sex in a relationship. From there I pretty much became common place for us to discuss our sex lives, or, in my case, the lack thereof. It was during one of these conversations that Jessica revealed that, while she was a strong leader in her professional life, she tended to be somewhat submissive in the bedroom and that this was a piece of her that her husband, Patrick, didn't really get.

Often, after her Saturday morning class, we'd take our juice and stroll around the lake across the way from the 'Y'. It was on one of those walks, about five months after I started taking classes, that Jessica initiated the fateful conversation that started me down the road to becoming her bull.

"Hey, can I ask you something, Scott," she said, turning her head and looking at me nervously as we walked the trail around the lake.

"Of course. Shoot"

"Do you find me attractive?"

"What? Of course! You're beautiful, I told you that ages ago!" I responded. "Why would you ask me that?"

"But in all the time that we've spent together, you've never tried putting any moves on me. That's kind of unusual if I'm honest."

I stopped, turning to her.

"Jessica, you told me straight off the bat that you were married. When I found out about Michelle's cheating I was hurt to the core and I made a promise that I'd never get in the middle of someone's relationship the way that bastard did with ours."

I paused for a moment, considering what I wanted to say next.

"I've worked hard to keep our friendship at the platonic level. It's been really difficult hiding my attraction to you but I didn't want it to get in the way of us being friends."

She smiled back at me, wanly.

"Thank you, Scott. Let's sit for a moment," she said, pointing to a bench just over my right shoulder.

"You know, in the years since Patrick and I married, we've grown to be very different people. I've been successful with my career, been promoted, and now run a team of nearly thirty folks. I'm extroverted and can be demanding. Patrick, on the other hand...well, Patrick's turned out to be much weaker than I thought he was."

I listened quietly as Jessica looked out across the lake, carefully formulating what she wanted to say next.

"Look," she said, "I guess there's no easy way of saying this. So here goes. A couple of years back, Patrick and I decided to adopt a cuckold lifestyle. Do you know what that is?"

I stared at Jessica in astonishment, my mind reeling as I processed the information that she'd just imparted. It took me a moment, and a few false starts, before I could respond.

"Wait...are you telling me...are you saying that Patrick is ok with you sleeping with other men?"

My head was shaking in disbelief at what I had just heard. I was sure I was being stupid and fully expected Jessica to slap me back to my senses.

Instead, she smiled a little ruefully.

"So, look. Years and years ago I asked Patrick to be more dominant in the bedroom. Bless his heart, he tried but he just doesn't have it in him to be rough or spank or choke me."

She blushed a little and looked away as she told me this.

"We talked about it for a long time, I wanted more from sex than what Patrick could or would give me. Eventually, he raised the idea of having another man fuck me in the way that I really wanted. At first, I was shocked by the concept but as he and I talked about it I came to accept that he really just wanted me to have the sex life that I needed and that this was his way of giving it to me."

I stared at her, trying to figure out what I should say but she hurried on.

"So we did it, we took the plunge! And do you know what? It was amazing! I get everything that I need when it comes to sex and he, well...as far as I can tell, he gets off seeing me being taken by other men. He also seems to enjoy being humiliated by my lovers, although that's a part of it that I really don't get. I know it sounds totally weird, but strangely, we're both happier in our relationship now than we've ever been!"

My eyes opened wide.

"No...wait, you said he gets off seeing other men take you. You mean...like, he watches?"

"Yes, there's something in his psyche that allows him to take sexual pleasure from seeing me being fucked by other men. He still loves me, just in a way that is different from the way that most women experience love. Does that make sense?"

"I don't know that I can answer that, Jessica. The whole thing is kind of bewildering to me if I'm honest," I said quietly as I took her hand in mine. "What can I do to help?"

She smiled again, clearly a little amused at my confusion.

"Scott, I want you to become my lover."

"What, wait...oh my God, are you asking me what I think you just asked me? You want me to make love to you in front of your husband? Are you serious?"

"Totally serious," she responded. "Look, I know it's something you've likely never thought of, never mind encountered. But it works for Patrick and I. All I'm asking is that you give it some thought. You're a very sexy man, and in the past few months, well, we've shared some emotionally intimate moments. I'd like to share some physical intimacy with you too ."

"Oh wow," I said, my mind still reeling with bewilderment. "I'll think about, Jessica, I really will. But, yeah, it's not something I've ever thought about before."

What followed was a couple of weeks of reading, learning, and more deep conversations with Jessica. There's no denying that I wanted her. She's a beautiful woman and I'd be lying if I said I didn't get hard at the thought of looking down on her beautiful face as she shuddered through a huge orgasm triggered by my cock pounding her. I just didn't know if I could handle the cuckold aspect of the relationship.

I didn't, however, let this indecision prevent me from discovering Jessica's physical charms. Between our many conversations, the two of us became physically acquainted, kissing passionately and exploring the others body. Yet, by mutual agreement, we held back from having sex until I was one hundred percent certain that I could accept being a part of Jessica and Patrick's relationship.

Eventually, towards the end of the second week, I told Jesica that I was ready to move forward, with two stipulations.

"First, I want to know that, physically, you are mine and mine alone. I don't want you to have sex with Patrick while you are sleeping with me. And, second I'm getting into this on the basis that we have a relationship. This isn't a one-time thing for me, that's not how I roll."

She smiled and kissed me softly.

"Thank you, Scott. That makes me so happy! One of my previous lovers wanted something similar, so I bought a chastity cage for Patrick. He hated it but what if I told him he had to start wearing the cage again? Would that help put your mind at rest that I'm yours and yours alone?"

I knew from my reading what she was talking about and I nodded while looking at her questioningly.

"Will he agree though? It must be difficult to have your cock and balls caged twenty-four seven. That's kind of emasculating, right?"

"Don't worry, he'll whine and complain plenty but when push comes to shove and you tell him that from now on you are the one that is going to be fucking me and that he's relegated to sleeping in our spare room, he'll simply say 'Yes Sir'."

Jessica suggested that we we surprise Patrick with the news that I was going to be her new lover the following evening. I was, I have to admit, a little reluctant as I had no idea just how he might respond.

"Are you sure, Jessica? What happens if he gets violent," I asked, a note of concern in my voice.

"Scott, it's okay, don't worry. I've given him this news before. Yes, it's humiliating for him and yes, he'll be disappointed that I've found someone new, but there's no way he would ever be violent to either of us."

"So what will he do?"

"Oh, he'll try to wheedle his way out of it. Convince me that he's man enough to satisfy me, but the plain fact is that he knows in his heart of hearts that he isn't. So he'll accept that you are the alpha and just agree to go along with our decision."

"Really, just like that?"

"Look, why don't we celebrate by going to dinner tomorrow night. Afterward, you can come home with me and we'll tell Patrick about our arrangement and go from there."

"But what will you tell him about where you are going?"

"Nothing, though I'm sure he'll suspect I'm going on a date when he sees me getting ready. He probably already suspects something is going on given how often I've been out in the past few weeks. He'll be drowning in anxiety tomorrow night while he tries to figure out who I'm seeing. But that, as they say, is the life of the cuckold."

Jessica went all out the following evening and looked stunning when she entered the restaurant. She had chosen a sexy black cocktail dress that finished a couple of inches above the knee and featured a deep slit that showed off the tanned skin of her right thigh. The dress had thin spaghetti straps and a deep plunging neckline that provided a spectacular view of her breasts. Around her neck, she wore a small silver heart-shaped pendant, and her thick dark hair tumbled softly around her bare shoulders.

"God, Jessica! You look so beautiful!" I said, standing as she approached the table. I kissed her softly on the lips, my hands on her hips. "What did Patrick say when you left?"

"Thank you, baby! Oh, he was scurrying around asking endless questions about who I was meeting and where I was going. Truly, it was annoying so I just stopped talking to him."

We enjoyed a fantastic meal and there was little doubt, from the looks and subtle touches that we shared, just how Jessica anticipated the rest of the evening playing out. We talked about many different things, but always looming over me was the upcoming conversation with Patrick. It seemed like no time at all before I was nervously escorting Jess from the restaurant to her car.

"Just follow me home, Scott. I'll wait in the car until you get there."

I kissed her hard, partly because she looked so hot and partly to assuage my nerves regarding what was about to happen. Fifteen minutes later I was holding her hand as she turned the key in the lock.

"Patrick, we're home," she shouted, ushering me through the door.

There was silence in response and Jessica quickly guided me down the hallway to the family room. Patrick, or at least the male that I assumed to be her husband, was asleep in a large easy chair in the corner, the TV playing some inane soap drama in the background.

"Patrick, wake up! We're home!" Jessica hissed at him.

His eyes opened slowly, a small smile forming on his face as he looked up at his wife. The smile quickly turned to shock however as his brain processed the strange man standing beside her.

"What...what's going on, Jessica? Who's this?" he asked a note of caution coloring his voice.

"Patrick, this is Scott. Scott, meet Patrick," she responded briskly. "We need to talk, Patrick."

She motioned me to take a seat on the sofa where she joined me, taking my hand and sitting close.

"Scott and I met at yoga class, darling. As I'm sure you can tell he's an athlete. Actually he's really fit since he runs 40 miles a week as well as doing my classes two or three times a week."

Patrick remained silent, though he looked me over quickly. I sat quietly watching him and musing to myself about what he must be thinking.

"Anyway, the point is that Scott and I have been talking for a few months and I've decided to take him as my new lover."

There, it was done.

I squeezed Jessica's hand hard as she spoke those words to her husband. Patrick looked shocked and angry for a moment, a look that quickly changed to one of sadness. It was almost as if Jessica's statement held an air of inevitability for him.

"Baby...seriously? You know...you can't...why baby?" He whined, a look of embarrassment covering his face.

"Come on, Patrick. You know why. Do I have to spell it out in front of Scott? Look, we haven't fucked yet, we're saving that for tonight, but I've felt him. He's big, baby, he's going to be able to satisfy me in ways that you could never do!"

Patrick simply hung his head in shame as Jessica delivered this blow to his manhood. I laughed and looked into Jessica's sparkling eyes before turning my attention to Patrick.

"Well, I hope that I'll be able to live up to that ringing endorsement! Don't worry, Patrick, I'm going to take really good care of her for you."

Once again, Patrick wasn't able to look me in the eye and simply mumbled something under his breath in response.

"What did you say, Patrick?" Jessica demanded of him.

"Nothing, babe...nothing," he said softly, obviously beaten down by the entire conversation that was going on around him.

"Okay. Well, there are a few things you should know. First, Scott would only agree to be my lover if this was going to be a long term thing. And, second, he wants my assurance that he's the only person I'm sleeping with. So I'm afraid that means that your cock and balls are going to be back in the cage for the foreseeable future."

Patrick looked more shocked than ever.

"Oh God, Jessica...please! Not that." He looked at me pleadingly. "Scott, please...I promise I won't sleep with her."

I shook my head slowly. "I'm sorry, Patrick, I really am. However, for this to work, Jessica has to be mine. And that means I don't even want to think of you beating off to the thought of her. So the only solution is a cage where the pain associated with getting an erection prevents you from even thinking about her. It's just the way it has to be."

Patrick rubbed his face wearily and shook his head as if that would help make the conversation go away.

"So here's the plan, baby. You get to watch him having me for the first time - that's only fair. When he's done, he and I will ceremonially consign your cock and balls to the cage and from there on you'll be sleeping in the spare bedroom. You'll only be allowed to enter the master bedroom if you receive an invitation from either Scott or I. Is that clear?"

12