Becoming Jessica's Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that Patrick was totally defeated. He was embarrassed that I would be taking over the role of keeping his wife sexually satisfied, even more so since he was hearing about it with me sitting next to her. But there was something else that I couldn't quite put my finger on. It was almost as if this sexual subjugation was something that he desired and craved. I couldn't get my head around it, that's for sure. Why would someone married to a woman as beautiful as Jessica want to give up the role of being the sole male that fucked her?

"Now be a darling and pour the two of us a little scotch. Then please go upstairs and light the candles. You can get undressed and wait in the corner for Scott and me to come up. And you know the rules, you can stroke it, but you aren't allowed to cum before Scott does, so be a good boy and take it easy. "

I laughed. "It's ok, man, don't worry too much. Look how amazing she looks tonight, it'll be a struggle for me to hang on!"

He glowered at me in return, forcing me to add one last little piece of humiliation.

"Oh, and Patrick. Your wife has promised that I can have all three of her holes tonight. Could you be sure to leave out some lube on the nightstand? I think Jessica will need it to be able to accommodate me!"

Jessica giggled. She had promised me no such thing but she played along.

"You are so bad, Scott!"

After Patrick disappeared, it wasn't long before Jessica and I were making out like teenagers on the sofa. Her tight body, pressed against mine, was amazing and my hands roamed freely over her soft breasts and firm ass. Her hands were exploring too, and quickly found their way to my rock hard cock, which she squeezed softly drawing a low moan of pleasure from me.

"God, I need to suck your cock, Scott," she gasped. "I've been dying to have you in my mouth all week."

Now, these are words that every red-blooded male loves to hear and I simply sat back and made myself comfortable as she slid to the floor between my thighs, her fingers expertly working the buttons on my pants. Her long nails traced the length of my cock as she looked up at me, smiling seductively. Then, reaching into my boxers she wrapped her soft, delicate fingers around my shaft and began to stroke me.

"Wait, what about Patrick?" I asked.

"Oh, he can wait. There's no hurry where he's concerned," she replied with a laugh.

"Then let's do this properly. Let's get naked, I want to be able to see your tits while you blow me."

Jessica wasted no time, quickly standing and drawing the zipper on her dress down. She pushed the straps from her shoulders, gave a little shimmy, and it was done. She was braless and wore only a black lace thong that barely covered her pussy. She smiled seductively as I gazed at her almost naked body in awe. Her breasts were perfect, two firm mounds of flesh, perfectly complemented by long pink nipples that were surrounded by large, brown areolae. Her skin was flushed from excitement and she stared at the bulge in my boxers intently as I pulled my legs from my pants.

"The boxers too, Scott. I don't want anything in the way of your cock or balls."

I returned to the sofa, legs spread, and watched as Jessica resumed her place between my powerful thighs. Tilting her head to one side, she swished her hair back over her shoulder, wrapped her fingers around my cock, and in one smooth motion drew back my foreskin, to reveal a thick purple head.

"I've never had an uncut cock before, but I can tell I'm going to enjoy it," she whispered, lowering her head to my lap.

I groaned as her soft lips enveloped me, a noise that I repeated louder as she pushed her exquisite mouth down my shaft, her tongue working gently across the underside of my throbbing dick. Her fingers preceded her lips to the base and with the fingers of the other hand, she lightly caressed my balls. She held her mouth in place for a few seconds before dragging her deliciously soft lips back up the full seven inches of my cock, rounding out the pleasure by licking all around my exposed head.

"Fuck, Jessica!" I whimpered. "Please don't stop!".

She sucked my cock back into her mouth, once again taking me deep before drawing her lips back up the shaft slowly. She repeated this assault on my cock time and time again until I was almost ready to cum. Her eyes flicked towards mine and she slowed the pace a little, licking and kissing my balls while stroking my thick cock with her fingers. I groaned softly when she lifted her mouth from my lap.

"I need you to fuck me. I can't wait any longer," she said, pushing her hair back and looking me in the eye.

I didn't need to be told twice and moments later I was following her almost naked body upstairs to the bedroom, my cock throbbing as I gazed at her delectable ass. Candles were shimmering around the room as we entered and Patrick was standing naked by the window, his back to the wall. It was hard to see in the dim light but he appeared to be only semi-hard.

Jessica draped her arms around my neck and we kissed passionately, forcing a low choking sound from Patrick. I knew this would be hard for him, seeing the woman he loves being taken and used by another man, in a way that he could never do. I kissed Jessica hard, our tongues exploring and dueling while my hands roamed across her ass. When I opened my eyes I saw Patrick, now silent, looking at us sadly.

Eventually, I broke the kiss and turning my head towards Patrick, said, "Patrick, your wife really knows how to suck cock." Pushing gently on Jessica's shoulders, I said, "Show him how you suck my cock, baby.

She dropped to her knees readily, grasping my fat shaft and swirling her tongue around the head for a few moments before closing her lips around my throbbing pole. The fact that her husband was less than three feet away seemed to be of little consequence to Jessica, she sucked me just as enthusiastically and expertly as she had earlier.

Between Jessica's earlier ministrations and what she was now doing, my cum was boiling in my balls. Much as I desired to deposit a load in her throat, I was mindful of Jess's request that I fuck her. So, drawing her to her feet, I kissed her, tasting the salty precum on her lips, and positioned her over the bed, before roughly pulling the thin lace thong down her thighs.

Her pussy was delightful, bare with thin pink lips that were already glistening with her juices. She gasped as I drew the tip of my finger along the length of her sex. Her lips parted easily and I toyed with her clit softly, drawing little cries of pleasure from her.

"Please, Scott. I need you inside me," she implored.

Responding with a dominant and assured voice, I told her, "I want you on all fours, Jessica. Facing Patrick. He's going to watch you being fucked by a real man."

Patrick drew his breath in sharply, while Jessica simply climbed obediently onto the bed. I moved her legs a little further apart, positioning the pretty pink opening in front of me at just the right height for my cock. Despite the urgency to bury myself in her I held back, deciding that I would take my time and fuck her slowly. I wanted it to be abundantly clear to Patrick just how much pleasure Jessica was receiving as I plowed her pussy.

I moved forward, allowing my shaft to slide along Jessica's slick lips.

"You're so wet. Are you ready for my cock," I asked.

In return, she replied with a quiet, "Yes."

I slapped her ass hard. "Louder, Jess. I want your husband to hear that you're ready for me. Say it again!"

She looked over her shoulder. "Yes, Scott. Fuck me, please!"

Holding her hips, I slowly pushed forward into her folds, marveling at the warm tightness that began to suffuse my shaft.

"Fuck, you are tight, Jessica. It feels so good," I gasped, pushing into her all the way to the hilt.

She lifted her head, looking directly at Patrick.

"Oh my God, he's so deep in me, baby. His cock feels so good."

I held still for a moment allowing her to adjust to the thick rod of hard flesh that had just invaded her most intimate depths. I smiled at Patrick, who now had his cock in hand and was stroking as he looked at his wife impaled on my cock.

"I'm going to fuck your wife, Patrick," I said, slowly pulling myself from Jessica's slippery pussy.

She whimpered as I pulled almost all the way out of her and then moaned deeply when I thrust hard, filling her with my long, thick cock.

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me," she moaned.

I held her hips, repeating the motion, giving her slow, deep strokes. Her entire body shuddered each time I filled her. I took her slowly, alternating the depth and pace and savoring every cry of pleasure that I drew from her. Her moans and cries grew louder as I built the pace, plunging my cock in and out of her and spanking her ass, intermittently. She became more and more vocal as my thick member ravaged her soaking pussy.

"Yes, that's it!, Right there! Oh God, oh God!. Give it to me, Scott."

I redoubled my efforts, wrapping her hair in my hand, pulling her head back and pounding her relentlessly until, finally, she could take no more.

"Oh fuck! Yes, I'm cummming!" she wailed, as a huge orgasm ripped through her body.

Her body shuddered and shook and I continued to fuck her hard through the orgasm, working my cock in and out of her pussy frantically. The sounds of her orgasm and the convulsions of her sex around my cock were too much and moments later I found myself unable to hold back, my balls erupting and filling Jessica's cunt with my hot cum. I collapsed over her back, my lungs heaving. as I tried to regain my senses. When I finally recovered, I held myself in place, moaning softly at the residual pleasure that continued to course through my body.

"God, Jessica! That was amazing. You are so tight!" I panted, recapturing my breath.

I pulled my cock from her pussy, laying back and drawing her to me. She snuggled her head against my shoulder and draped a leg across mine. We snuggled like that for a while, simply enjoying the afterglow of great sex.

I hadn't forgotten that Patrick was in the room, though I must admit that I had lost track of what he was doing while fucking Jessica so intently.

"Patrick, get over here," I said, looking in his direction.

He padded towards me like a dog, looking down on his wife and I entwined on his bed. His cock was soft and glistening and I guessed that he had cum.

"Did you cum before me?" I asked a note of anger in my voice.

"Sir, I couldn't help it. When you made her cum on your cock I just couldn't hold back."

Jessica giggled while I looked at him sternly.

"I think you deserve to be punished for breaking the rules, Patrick." I pointed at my soft dick, "This needs to be hard for Jessica's ass. Why don't you lick and suck your wife's juices from my cock."

He looked startled. "What?"

"You heard me, Patrick...lick my cock so you can taste Jess's juices."

"I...I can't! Please don't make me...that's so humiliating."

"Patrick," I said, menacingly. "You'll do as you are told!"

I sat up, moving to the edge of the bed as he knelt in front of me. Tentatively, he grasped my soft cock and stroked it, refusing to look at me.

"Suck it, Patrick," I said.

He lowered his head and closed his lips around my head. Really, for me, this wasn't about sexual gratification but was all about exerting control over Patrick.

"Can you taste Jessica?" I asked as he sucked on my rapidly growing erection.

He made the same soft choking sound he had earlier when he watched Jessica and I kiss. I moved my hand to the back of his head and pushed his mouth down my shaft.

"Mmmmm, that's it, Patrick. Get my cock lubed and hard for Jessica's ass."

I allowed him to work my cock into a state of stiffness while Jessica watched her husband sucking me with derision.

"Honestly, Patrick, you are such a pussy. Go and get the cage, it's time that we lock up your cock."

Patrick groaned quietly but quickly acquiesced, moving to the nightstand to retrieve the evil metal looking contraption which he offered to his wife.

"No," she said. "I think Scott gets to do the honors, baby."

Grudgingly, he handed the ring and the shaft over to me. I looked at the two parts of the device for a moment, mentally figuring out how they would fit together over Patrick's flaccid penis.

"Okay, put your hands on your head."

I took the ring and slowly worked each of his balls through it. The ring was a tight fit and even though I tried to be gentle there was clearly some discomfort as Patrick gasped and complained throughout the process. Next, I applied a little lube to his shaft and worked his semi-hard cock into the metal cage. It was a tight fit and he wasn't happy about his cock being encased by the cold metal, but he accepted the humiliation of being caged without too much rancor.

I handed the padlock and key to Jessica.

"You get to lock him up, baby. From now on the only cock that you get to play with is mine."

She smiled, inserted the lock through the pin, and snapped it shut.

"There, it's done, Patrick," she said softly. "Now be a good boy and run along to the spare room while Scott fucks my ass."


12