Becoming Julia

Story Info
Jack becomes Julia, then submits to Katie.
5.8k words
4.61
20.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a novella of the Best Friends Forever series- exploring some gender-based fetishes :)

Katie Katie found herself thinking about Julia as Master used her. She felt his hands lace through her fiery red hair and pull back as he slammed into her from behind. He released her hair, pressing her cheek into the cold countertop as he bent her over further. She could feel a trail of spit escape at the sides of her ballgag and start to pool on the granite.

He was being rougher than usual; Katie knew that he had a lot of upcoming deadlines at school and needed to blow off some steam. She had a similarly grueling schedule, and while submitting to Master was helping to take the edge off, what she really craved was control- hence her musings of Julia.

It had been about a year since Katie- and her boyfriend Jack- had started having sex with her best friend. Julia entered into their established D/s relationship as another submissive- a slave to both Jack and Katie. As much as Katie found submitting to Jack to be fulfilling, she had discovered a new side to herself as she explored the Domme role. Katie would always need the freedom and pressure release that submission gave her, but she was starting to see that the control that Domination gave her could be equally therapeutic.

Julia was three months into a six-month internship across the country. It was an exceptional opportunity, and Katie was proud of her best friend's accomplishment- even if she did miss her sub terribly. She began to daydream about Julia's small, perfect nipples as Master grabbed her by the hair again.

"You aren't slipping away from me yet, are you cockwhore?" he asked. His coolly assertive voice had Katie snapping right back into the moment.

"Ngoh, Masssther," Katie said through her ballgag.

"Good girl," he replied. He pulled his cock out of her, tugging on her hair to spin her around to face him. He licked the trail of spit from her cheek, all the way back to her ballgag- then spat on it and spun it into her mouth.

Katie's eyes stung as she felt her makeup running. She moaned as Master reached between her thighs, slowly and deliberately pressing two of his fingers into her wetness. He brought them up to the ball, wiping her juices onto it and transferring them to her mouth.

"See how good you taste, cockwhore?" he cooed.

Katie moaned into the ball, expelling more drool out of the side of her mouth.

"Oh, baby, you're making a mess," he said as he reached around her neck to undo the gag. "If you're going to make a mess, you might as well do it properly. On your knees," he ordered.

Katie immediately obeyed, the command reaching a part of her brain that didn't question him. She instinctively opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, awaiting his cock.

Master reached down to knead one of her generous breasts as he slapped his cock on her tongue. "You're going to make a mess, cockwhore, or you're going to feel it," he said, pinching her nipple to punctuate his point.

Katie moaned at the flash of pain. Master relaxed his grip on her nipple as she took his cock into her mouth. She worked her tongue up and down his shaft, taking care to soak him in spit. "More, cockwhore," he said, lightly pinching her nipple in warning.

"Yessth Masther," she said with her mouth full.

Katie pulled his cock out of her mouth to spit on it, and then forced it all the way down her throat in one fluid motion. She held him there until her gag reflex kicked in, allowing herself a breath before she swallowed him again. As she repeated the movements, she felt a steady trail of spit begin to slide down her chin to her naked breasts.

She closed her lips around his cock, adopting a steady rhythm of suction as she bobbed back and forth. She got lost in the familiar pattern, feeling his cock throb on her tongue. A blast of pain from her nipple brought her back to the moment.

Master was twisting the sensitive skin in his fingers, the pressure unrelenting. "I told you to make a mess, cockwhore, not suck my cock," he said. His voice wasn't angry, but the way he squeezed and twisted her nipple demonstrated frustration. He spat on her face to solidify his point.

Katie quickly adjusted her approach, spitting on his cock and making a show of rubbing it all over her face. She took him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around him and pushing more spit onto his shaft. She forced him down her throat over and over, the pace too fast for her to breathe. The end result was thick, white spit foaming at her lips, dripping down her body as she relentlessly pressed his cock into her throat. Her eyes were watering, her movements desperate- equally trying to maintain her relentless pace and remember to breathe. Master let go of her nipple entirely, and Katie moaned in relief. Much better, baby," he purred. "Here, let me help you."

Master pulled his cock from her throat just in time to paint her face in cum. She felt his warm, sticky ropes across her eyes, forehead, hair, nose, and mouth. He took his time teasing every drop out, wiping the tip of his cock on her outstretched tongue when he was finished. Katie remained motionless as he rubbed his seed into her skin and hair, further ruining her makeup and mixing it with the spit that already covered her.

"Thank you, Master," she said politely. She smiled up at him, pleased that she was able to coax such a release from him. She rarely felt prettier than when she was coated in Master's cum.

"You're beautiful, you know," he said lovingly as he cupped her cum-covered face. He kissed her deeply, bringing her to her feet as he wrapped his arms around her. "Now let's get you showered," he whispered into her hair as he held her, "it's past your bedtime."

--

Katie snuggled into Jack's arms, freshly showered and relaxed after their play. He stroked her hair as she listened to his heart beat, his slow breathing indicating that he was surrendering to the clutches of sleep. Katie didn't feel sleep coming, which was strange; she usually fell asleep immediately after a session with Jack. Her body felt tired, but her mind remained uneasy.

She stretched her limbs and then sank deeper into Jack's embrace. She felt restless, as if a subtle undercurrent vibrated through her body. She looked at the outline of her boyfriend- long, lean limbs, clean shaven, smooth hair. She reached up to stroke his hair, careful not to disturb his sleep. It felt soft, and made her think of Julia again.

Julia. It had been a long three months since Katie got to feel the thrill of Domination, and three more months still loomed until Julia would be back from her internship. Perhaps that had something to do with the restlessness she felt; while submission scratched a familiar itch, she lacked her newfound explorative outlet. As she stroked Jack's hair, her mind started to work. Maybe she didn't have to wait three months after all...

Jack Waking up beside Katie would never get old, no matter how many times he did it. Jack loved how the smell of her shampoo was often the first thing he noticed in the morning as his body awakened. This morning was no different, and he took a deep breath in to savour the moment as he stretched his limbs.

That's when he noticed the cuffs.

Jack jolted awake as he realized his arms were secured above his head. It took a moment for the morning fog to clear his mind, and as he flexed his body he found his ankles to be similarly shackled. He pulled frantically at the restraints until he heard Katie's voice.

"You're okay, baby, don't worry," she said gently. He opened his eyes, focusing on her as she swung a latex-clad leg over his hips to straddle him. He caught a glimpse of her pussy through a slit in the fabric between her legs.

She was quite a sight. Shiny black latex covered her from neck to feet. Her round breasts tested the fabric, creating a smooth contour that mimicked that of her ass and hips. Her red hair fell down her shoulders, a stark contrast to her milky skin and black clothes. Her hands were gloved, also in latex. Jack found his mouth watering at the sight of her, despite his predicament.

It took him a moment to notice the black silicone cock that rested on his stomach- the cock that was attached to his girlfriend using a hip harness.

"Katie, what the fuck?" he asked. He squirmed underneath her, but felt her thighs flex to keep him still.

"Today you'll address me as Mistress," Katie replied. Jack looked up at her, his eyes full of questions. "Last night was perfect," she explained, "but I have found that I am missing something- I miss Julia," she said. "I miss being a Domme, and with her gone another three months, I've had to get creative," she said with a smirk.

Jack put the pieces together quickly. "Fuck no," he said emphatically. "Katie, no- this is not how this works. I'm a Dom, I'm no sub," he said. He squirmed again, and this time she let him. The restraints were tight, and he soon realized he had nowhere to go.

"It's not ideal, that's for sure," she conceded, "but desperate times. I need this, Jack, and you are going to give it to me- you're going to give her to me."

Jack could feel confusion on his face. "Give her? What do you mean, Katie? Julia is on the other side of the country- you want me to fly her here?"

"No, of course not- we are both broke students, that isn't realistic," Katie said dismissively. "No, I have something different in mind." She dragged her nails slowly down his bare chest, licking her darkly painted lips as he winced.

"Katie, I can't be that for you. I can't submit- I am not a switch. Come on, Katie, you know this," he pleaded. I know, Jack- I know that you aren't a sub. Julia is. I just need you to be her- just for a little while," she said simply.

Jack puzzled over Katie's cryptic ask. "I cant...be Julia," he said slowly. Could he? He looked into Katie's patient stare; it was as if she was giving him time to work it out in his mind. He felt his heart (and his cock) swell with love as Katie looked into his eyes, biting her lip slightly as he pondered. In truth, he would do anything for her- even say yes to something that he didn't fully understand.

Jack had never explored any switch tendencies- he had always been most comfortable in the Dom role. He wanted to be what Katie needed- after all, wasn't that his goal as a Dom, and a boyfriend? As he looked at her latex outfit, complete with dark makeup- and a cock- he became aware of the butterflies that had begun to flutter in his stomach. Whether they were from nervousness or excitement, he wasn't sure.

"I...I can try to submit to you, Katie, but I am really not sure if I can do it justice," Jack said slowly.

"You aren't getting it, silly- you won't be submitting," she said slyly, "Julia will."

Jack tried desperately to read her face, and then her words clicked. She wanted him to be Juliato become Julia. Could he do that? He thought of Julia's long, dark hair and slight frame. He thought of her willing obedience, flawless makeup (at least before they played), and the gorgeous curve of her ass. He felt his cock jump at the thought- be he was thinking of her, not of being her...right?

He forced himself to further consider Katie's proposal. He felt strongly that he was a Dom in all senses- didn't he? Why was his cock still twitching? He looked at Katie's long black cock, and gulped. He demanded bravery from his subs; didn't he owe it to them in return?

"I really don't know if I can do this, Katie," he said cautiously.

"It's okay, Jack- I know you can- with my help of course," she said with a wink.

Jack's stomach did a backflip at her wink, and he knew that he would do anything she asked. "You win," he said- obediently.

--

"In order to get into character, you'll need to look the part," Katie said as she all but leapt off of him. Jack pulled against his restraints again, assuming that he would be released now that he had acquiesced to her request. Apparently not.

"You'd best get comfortable like that," she sang as she returned to straddle him- this time armed with supplies. "It's a good look for you- much like this red lipstick will be."

Jack flushed more crimson than the red lipstick that she was holding. Makeup? Fuck.

The things you do for love.

Katie took her time painting Jack's face, narrating each product that she used as if there was a test at the end. He liked the softness of the moisturizer, and while the foundation felt heavy, it was very smooth. He closed his eyes as she applied eye shadow and highlight, whatever that was. She gently stretched his eyelid to the side to apply cool liquid liner, and then instructed him to open his mouth as she applied mascara. His face felt like it weighed an extra ten pounds, and he found it difficult to open his eyes with the mascara.

"Your lips are one of my favourite parts of you, Julia," Katie said. She was testing him, but he was too wrapped up in his own surprise at how being called by Julia's name made him feel. He tried to tell himself that it was Katie's closeness that made his cock stiffen, but deep down he knew that the makeup was having an unexpected effect.

Katie lined his lips carefully and followed up with the vibrant red lipstick. She instructed him to press his lips together, and then added a gloss that made them much more slippery. "Don't you dare lick them," Katie threatened, "keep the gloss on."

Jack had to admit that this side of her was hot. She looked at him through her lashes, surveying her work. Her smile was self-satisfied. He vaguely wondered what he looked like, but elected instead to pay attention to the feeling. He could see his eyelashes, blackened with mascara. He could feel his lips, smooth as butter. He felt...polished.

He felt pretty.

"Now, Julia, you're almost there, but you're going to need some latex- I know it's your favourite thing to wear," she said as she reached into the closet. "I have just the thing. I am going to untie you, and you can go get dressed. You will come right back here when you're finished, do you understand? If you take longer than three minutes, you will pay for it- don't waste my time," she asked assertively.

"Yah," Jack replied, but yelped at the end of the word as she slapped him.

"You will address me as Mistress," she said. "You will need to try that again," she said menacingly. He wasn't sure if he would ever get used to being on this side of her. Yes, Mistress," he said, wondering if his subs felt the same jab of frustration at the seemingly unnecessary formality.

He was relieved to be let out of the cuffs and massaged his wrists as Katie untied his ankles. He went quickly to the adjoining washroom, already focusing on the latex in his hand. Three minutes was not a lot of time to get into full latex.

Jack struggled to drag the skintight fabric over his legs, having to stop multiple times to gather the material and pull it up. When the catsuit made it to his hips, he shimmied back and forth with the grace of a baby giraffe. He finally worked the skintight material past his hips, only to realize that his entire ass was exposed. The latex material was all-encompassing, except for a notable cutout that perfectly framed his muscular ass. He decided not to think too hard about why that might be.

Before he could consider the implications of an exposed ass he was confronted with a different problem- his cock. He tried to stuff it down to one side, but the latex bulged and pulled uncomfortably. He tried the other side, to the same result. The latex pulled at his sensitive skin, and he found it instantly unbearable.

He had only one option, and he desperately hoped that it worked. He tucked his balls between his legs, pressing his cock into following the same line. He pulled the latex up tight to his crotch, snugly nestling his package between his legs. It was still awkward, but significantly less uncomfortable- he supposed he would just have to get used to the smoothness at the front of his body. He wondered what Katie would think.

Katie. Mistress.

Fuck.

How long had it been? The cock issue definitely ate up a decent portion of his 3-minute allotment. Jack hurried to stuff his arms into the suit, wincing as the latex pulled at his arm and chest hair. The chest was reinforced, giving him the illusion of modest breasts under the latex. The suit zipped all the way up to his neck and Jack had to strain to make sure he didn't catch skin.

Once he was zipped, he flew through the bathroom door back into the bedroom, desperately hoping that he hadn't failed his first task as a sub. Katie was waiting for him, her expression unreadable. "Come here Julia." Her voice gave nothing away.

Jack was surprised again at being called by a different name, but the jolt of discomfort quickly morphed into butterflies. He found himself obeying Katie before he even realized it. He stood in front of her, finding his usual tall and confident posture to have weakened. He squared his shoulders and looked at Katie through his mascaraed lashes.

She held a riding crop in her hands- his riding crop. "Good girl," she cooed, you're almost ready. Just one more thing. With that, she pulled out a wig the exact dark colour of Julia's hair. She adjusted it on his head then took a step back. Jack felt her eyes travel up his body, pausing between his legs, and then finally reaching his eyes. Katie's expression was neutral, until it broke into a smile.

"I think you're ready, Julia. Look," she said as she placed her hands on his hips and turned him to face the full-length bedroom mirror.

Jack gasped.

The first place his eyes landed was his lips- glossy, and blood red. His lashes were long, reminiscent of his smooth, dark hair that fell past his shoulders. His eyes trailed down his body, following Katie's gloved hands as she ran them over the smooth latex. She cupped his breasts, a very similar size to Julia's. He admired the way they curved in Katie's hands as she teased where his nipples would be. She trailed her fingers down his stomach, over his hips. She paused between his legs, cupping him where his cock should be- but it was tucked in a way that left him completely flat. Katie's smirk told him that she liked it.

"How do you feel, Julia?" she asked sweetly.

"I look...like Julia," Jack said, his shock clear in his voice.

"No, no, you are Julia," she corrected. "I suppose while the physical transformation is complete, we will need to work on the mental one. Bend over the bed, please," she said kindly.

Jack paused, still uncomfortable with the role reversal- it was supposed to be him giving the orders. The sharp sting of the riding crop across his bare ass had him quickly leaping to action.

"Y...yes Mistress," he said by way of apology for his pause. Katie just smiled. Jack bent at the waist, laying himself over the bed. He felt exposed, mostly because he was. His ass was pointed toward Katie, the only piece of him not covered in protective latex. He felt his heart start to race as the extent of his vulnerability started to set in.

Katie punctuated it with another slap of the riding crop on his bare flesh. Fuck, that thing hurts.

"You will start your sessions as Julia exactly like this," she began. "I am going to use this riding crop on you, demanding your submission. You will eventually offer it to me, but it will take time to nurture that desire. For now, with each sting of this crop you will sink deeper and

deeper into submission. When I believe that you are ready to become Julia, I will place this plug in your ass," she continued.

Katie produced a pink plug with a flared base, and put it in Jack's mouth. Jack sucked on the plug, swirling his tongue around it instinctually.

"That's right, you're going to want to make sure that it's soaked in spit...good girl," Katie encouraged. "Once the plug is placed in your ass, you will be Julia. I will train you to associate that plug with being her, and over time the transition will be instantaneous. Until then, however," she paused to make another strike with the crop, "we will need to use more gradual means. Are you ready to be a good girl?"

12