Becoming Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack took a deep breath. This was it- the ultimate test. How long could he lay here and take the pain of the crop? The thought of the plug in his mouth moving to his ass had him feeling seasick. Under that veil of nerves, though, was the distinct flutter of butterfly wings. "Yes, Mistress," he said determinedly. A small trickle of drool dripped around the plug as he slurred his words.

Katie wasted no time; the woman was relentless. Jack took the first few slaps in stride, each one building more empathy toward his subs as he realized the sheer stamina that they demonstrated for him time and time again. He could feel sweat on his brow, and bit down on the plug in his mouth as Katie's leather crop bit into his skin over and over again. He was moaning in pain, the shock doubling when the bite landed in the same place twice.

"That's it, lean into it, Julia. You will submit to me- you will be whatever I need you to be, and do whatever I tell you to do. I own you; you will surrender to me. Disobedience will earn you more lashings, and I have things that hurt far more than this," she said smoothly.

Jack tried to hold on, his attention veering from her words to the fire on his skin. He tried to pay attention to what she was saying, but the sensation of the crop landing on his skin became too much to handle. "Mistress please!" he cried out, not knowing he was speaking until his garbled cry at the end. Katie was putting her entire strength into each lash, and he was sure that he was bleeding. His skin felt swollen and tender, and with each strike he was sure that he couldn't take another.

Katie didn't relent, and he had no choice but to turn in on himself. He knew the safe words- hell, he had taught them to her- but as much as he wanted the pain to stop, there was something else in his mind that prevented him from calling them. He followed that thread, deeper into his consciousness as his body endured Katie's wrath. Jack found himself retreating to a small corner of his mind, trying to build protective walls around him amid the assault. He was so deep within himself that when Katie put the crop down, he didn't even notice.

He vaguely felt her remove the plug from his mouth and felt her hands on his welted ass. He felt a bead of her spit slide down his crack, followed by the tip of the plug. It felt as though he were watching this happen, not necessarily to him. He could hear her voice, but struggled to focus on what she was saying. He caught "this plug in your ass, you are Julia," but little else. He felt the tip of the plug push into him, and where he should have tensed, his body had completely surrendered.

Katie was gentle as she worked the plug fully in. The invasion had Jack creeping even deeper into the corner of his mind, folding himself over and over to become smaller. His exhausted body didn't protest the plug, but his mind continued trying to build protective walls around him. When his ass finally swallowed the plug, Jack was gone.

Katie "Good girl," Katie cooed gently. She knew that she had put Julia through it so far, but the ease with which the plug slid inside her demonstrated clear submission. Katie ran her fingers lightly over Julia's ass, the marks already starting to show through her skin. Julia shivered; Katie knew that her fingers likely felt like fire and ice on the sensitive skin. "You may stand, Julia," Katie said.

Julia took her time standing, stretching tall to relieve some of the stiffness from being bent over the bed. She turned to face Katie, standing still and awaiting further instruction. She had a dreamy look in her eyes, almost as if she were far away. Katie liked the way it made her eyes sparkle.

She walked over to Julia, getting close enough to be nose to nose. Katie licked Julia's glossy lips, earning a moan from them as she pressed her tongue into her mouth. Katie kissed Julia lightly, then with more force- a reward for her submission. Julia enthusiastically returned the kiss, some of the tension leaving her body through the contact.

"You are beautiful, you are sexy, and you are mine," Katie whispered. She ran her gloved fingers over the smooth latex on Julia's shoulders, skimming over the curves on her chest, and cupping her between the legs. The latex didn't bulge, which pleased Katie. "Who do you belong to, Julia?" she asked sweetly.

"I belong to you, Mistress," Julia said simply.

"Good girl. And what will you do for me, Julia?"

"Anything, Mistress," she answered.

"Good girl. Get on your knees, please," Katie ordered. Julia immediately obeyed, kneeling beside the bed and looking up at her.

Julia was now at eye level with the black silicone cock hanging from Katie's hips. Katie dragged the cock across Julia's cheek, slapping her a couple of times for good measure. "Open your mouth, and stick out your tongue," Katie ordered before running the cock along Julia's tongue, and then back along her face. Each stroke of the cock across her face moved her perfect makeup a little more, and Katie loved watching the gorgeous canvas start to smear.

Katie finally put her cock into Julia's mouth. "Suck," she commanded, and smirked as Julia's glossy lips closed over the bulk. She began to suck delicately, as she had when the plug was in her mouth earlier. "Louder, messier, Julia- you know how I like it," she said sharply.

Julia sucked harder, moaning as she ran her tongue around the shaft, working up spit that began to drip out the sides of her mouth.

"Better," Katie said, "get it nice and wet. It's going down your throat next," she challenged. Julia bobbed her head up and down the cock, putting on a nice little show. "Now, are you going to put it in your throat, or am I?" Katie asked.

Julia answered with a gargle as she forced the silicone into her soft throat. She gagged immediately, pulling away and coughing as she tried to catch her breath. "Oh, honey, you're not done. Get back on it- you don't want me to force you," Katie said sharply.

Julia did as she was told, putting the cock back in her mouth. She wrapped her hands around Katie's hips for better leverage, and forced her head back down on the cock. Katie had to admire the tenacity, even if the skill wasn't yet up to par.

"Deeper, Julia- that isn't all the way down," Katie said. She could see Julia's effort, but she was backing off before the cock made it past the back of her throat.

There was a good amount of spit starting to drip down Julia's latex suit. Katie dragged her hand through it, smearing some on Julia's face. She wrapped her hand around Julia's throat to feel how deep the cock was going.

"I want to feel it, Julia- I want to feel the cock deep in your throat. Harder," she demanded. She closed her grip around Julia's throat, and was pleased to feel the tip of the cock in her neck. "That's better, good girl," she commended as Julia gagged. Tears were running from her eyes, making the moment even more charged for Katie. "Look at me this time while you gag on my cock," she ordered.

Julia looked up at her, eyes wide and sparkling with tears. Katie thrust her hips forward, keeping her hand wrapped around Julia's throat. She felt her relax, allowing the cock to enter her throat with minimal resistance. Katie held it there until Julia started to struggle, and thrust her hips forward once more before pulling the cock out. Julia doubled over as she tried to regain control.

"Such a good girl, I think you've earned a reward," Katie said. She reached below the cock at her hips and parted the slit in the fabric between her legs. "You can lick Mistress's pussy, Julia," she allowed.

Julia didn't hesitate. She angled her head below the black silicone cock and stuck her tongue between Katie's pussy lips. Katie heard a moan of her own as Julia's skilled tongue found her sweet spot, licking and sucking as the big cock danced on her forehead. "That's it, have your reward- good girl," Katie purred.

She let Julia lick her until her knees felt weak, then pulled her back by the hair to force her cock back into Julia's throat. She could see her own wetness glisten on Julia's face as she took the cock roughly, Katie's hand remaining at the back of her head to set the pace. When Julia's eyes started to tear up again, she smothered her back between her legs. "Make Mistress cum, Julia," she ordered.

Julia obeyed with abandon, pressing her face into Katie's pussy as she licked her entire slit. She focused her lips and tongue on her clit, nibbling it with her teeth and causing Katie to shiver. "That's it, Mistress is close," Katie purred, pressing Julia's face even deeper into her. Julia's tongue danced over Katie's clit, teasing and stroking it with practiced measure. Katie could feel herself soaking Julia's face, smothering her in and pulling her off every now and then to see her makeup smeared with Katie's juices.

Katie slipped two of her own latex-covered fingers inside her as Julia licked, bringing herself to the edge. "Do you want Mistress's cum?" she asked through a moan.

"Yes Mistress, please cum on my face," Julia begged as she licked furiously. Katie grinded into Julia's face as she came, squirting onto her face and into her mouth. Julia gleefully lapped it up, oblivious to the makeup, spit, and cum running down her cheeks.

"You're gorgeous," Katie purred as she massaged her cum into Julia's face. She wiped her cock across the wetness as well, coating it in a spit/cum mixture. "It's time for you to bed back over the bed, Julia," she said gently.

Julia looked up at her, eyes filled with trepidation. She paused, but only for a moment before her submission kicked in. She rose, and quietly bent over the bed, exposing her tortured ass. Katie winced at the pronounced welts; Julia's skin had grown darker in some of the more abused places. The bruises would last for a while.

"How does the plug feel, Julia?" she asked, gently turning it.

"It makes me feel full, Mistress," Julia said quietly.

"Good girl...do you want to be more full?" Katie asked.

"Y...yes, Mistress," Julia whispered.

Katie gently turned the plug, and removed it from Julia's ass. She could see Julia relax, and spit on her asshole a few times to soak it. She gently slid her cock into Julia's ass, pausing when it was in to allow her to relax around it.

"Good girl, you took that so well," she encouraged. "I am going to start to thrust- just remember to stay relaxed and it will feel good," she promised. Katie moved her hips gently, stroking the cock in and out of Julia's tight hole. Julia moaned, her body tensing with each thrust. Katie put her hands gently on Julia's back to encourage her to relax.

"That's it, Julia, just take it. Take Mistress's cock," she said as she picked up the pace.

"Yes Mistress, fill me," Julia said in return.

Katie obliged. She bucked her hips, filling Julia's ass with the full length of her cock. She slammed her hips into Julia's tender ass over and over, demanding more from her each time.

"Mistress," Julia moaned, a touch of panic in her voice. Katie wondered if they would get here.

"Just let it happen, Julia- you've been such a good girl, it's okay," she said.

She thrusted hard until Julia screamed in orgasm. Her body trembled under Katie's relentless pace, the anal orgasm ripping through her latex-clad body. Julia screamed as if she were being tortured, and Katie finally relented her pace to allow Julia to recover. She removed the cock from her ass, gently rubbing her gloved hand over the tortured skin.

Julia Julia could see stars as she came down from her orgasm; to say that it was intense was a decided understatement. She could feel Mistress's hands on her sore ass, gently kneading the tissue as she tried to catch her breath. Julia felt drawn to Mistress, and so grateful for her attention.

"You did so well, Julia, I am so proud of you," Mistress said. It was music to Julia's ears- what a privilege to serve such a kind Mistress!

"Thank you Mistress," Julia sighed, "I like being a good girl for you."

"I am very glad to hear that, because you will get the chance to be my good girl much more often," Katie promised- or was that a threat?

12