Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 03

Story Info
I continue to have sex with my brother and we get caught.
4.3k words
4.53
37.8k
43

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,879 Followers

One Saturday, Ryan was over to help with spring-cleaning. Our father mainly needed his assistance moving some large pieces of furniture that were in the basement that they were donating and he didn't think I was up to the task of helping him. Renee, who was taller and fitter than I was, had gotten out of the chore only due to the fact that she was working on something at the church. After Dad and Ryan loaded the pieces on the truck, Ryan and I were tasked with tidying the basement while our parents went through the attic. We were at it a few minutes when my brother came up behind me.

"Feel like doing something risky?" he asked as he grabbed my hips and pressed his crotch against me.

Even though I liked the idea, I said, "I don't think we should."

"And that's exactly why we should." He began to grind his crotch against me and I could feel his dick quickly getting harder. "We'll hear them before they get down here. Trust me. I fucked quite a few girls down here while everyone was home."

I rolled my eyes though I knew he couldn't see them. "Well that's a selling point. I love hearing about the other girls you've been with."

Ryan snorted, mildly amused. "Jealous much? I might fuck other girls, but you're my sister. You'll be around much longer than they will. Besides," he lowered his voice and spoke directly into my ear as his hands moved up to cup my breasts, "I shouldn't have to tell you that you're my favorite."

By this point, Ryan and I had been fucking regularly. Though I knew ours was not a romantic relationship, I still didn't like hearing about his other partners. There was a roster of girls he rotated through, in addition to his current girlfriend, making me just one of many. Separately, it also bothered me to hear our parents constantly ask him if he planned to marry his girlfriend since they'd been dating for all of six months, which was a record for him. I knew I couldn't have the kind of relationship with him that I was accustomed to and that I wanted, both because he was my brother and because he didn't have it in him to be monogamous, but I still felt like he was mine.

I had learned a lot from being with him and was beginning to find and own my own sexuality though I still had not had sex with anyone else. Nearly five months after my birthday, our parents were still keeping me on a tight leash trying to break me, and at least once a day I was asked to reveal the identity of the guy who they had seen leaving my room. The fact that it was my brother who had nearly been caught that night, and who was still having sex with me under their noses, brought me some additional juvenile, and erotic, pleasure.

"Come on, Rach," he purred into my ear while his hands moved to open my shorts. "It's been almost two weeks. You know you want it."

I did.

Since I had started having sex with him, I had begun to recognize the signs of being horny when too much time elapsed between our encounters and I was at a point where I could definitely use the release.

With my shorts open, Ryan stuck his hand down the front of my underwear. He unerringly guided his middle finger into my hole and began to finger fuck me slowly while grinding the palm against my hidden clit. "If you tell me you don't want it I'll call you a liar. You're already wet."

He was right. Almost from the time he had arrived that morning, I had been watching him and thinking about having sex with him. As we worked and he began to sweat, I found the way the moisture turned his ubiquitous white tank top nearly translucent sexy. Even his increasingly musky scent was an aphrodisiac; the pheromones contained in it went directly to my pussy making it moist. Having sex with Ryan had only increased my attraction to him and I found it thrilling to have this secret with him.

"Can you be quiet?" he asked softly.

"I think so."

"I mean 'really' quiet," he said as he continued to finger my hole. "No moans or anything."

From the pad of his hand pressing and rubbing against my swelling clit I could already feel a moan building. I pressed my lips together and nodded. As I did, I reached behind me to slide a hand between us and grab his covered dick. "Please, Ryan."

Ryan removed his hand from between my legs and pulled my underwear and my shorts down to my knees in one motion. I turned my head to watch him pull down his baggy shorts and apply some spit to his revealed erection for lube. He then slid it between my legs and I felt him bend his knees and adjust his position for entry. With his hands holding my hips, he slowly but persistently pushed into me, spreading me open and sliding his full length into me. Once fully sheathed, he immediately pulled back and set up a steady pace long dicking me. Each time, he pulled out until I felt the ridge of his crown just exit me, leaving only the barest amount of his tip inside me before reentering me.

As my body swayed in response to his motion, I felt myself losing my balance. I eventually had to bend over and place my hands on my legs to steady myself.

"Fuck, yeah, Rach," he said. His hands moved up my body until I felt one stop on my back while the other moved to my shoulder. With the increased leverage, he began to move his hips faster then stopped suddenly and dropped his hands from my body. "Move that pussy on me."

I immediately began to roll my hips while bouncing back and forth against him, fucking myself on his length. Despite his warnings, I heard him let out a few sustained moans and curses as well as some filthy words that a brother should never say to his sister, even if he was fucking her. After a few moments, he leaned down on top of me and moved a hand to my clit then resumed control of the fuck.

"Come on my dick," he whispered into my ear. "Do it for me. I'm so close."

I closed my eyes and focused exclusively on what was happening, hoping that he was still listening for signs of our parents' return. My brother's long cock was sliding purposefully through me with enough force to keep himself on the edge but not to put him over. He was waiting for me and worked my clit to that end. My hands moved to my covered tits and began to knead and pull at them giving me the additional stimulation I needed. I felt the warm tension build and soon I was biting my lips hard against the wave of pleasure coursing through me.

"Oh, shit," Ryan exclaimed softly. He moved his hands back to my hips as he stood upright and began to pound into me again. "Gotta fucking come."

After a few more thrusts he let out a grunt of relief and buried himself in me. I felt his cock stiffen and begin to pulse inside me with his orgasm. As the second shot entered me he began to give me short, hard thrusts, fucking his load into me. Once his cock calmed, he moved inside me slowly and regularly, as if he were massaging his sated dick.

"Oh, man. Wasn't that worth it?" he asked softly with relief obvious in his voice.

"It was," I admitted not hiding my own contentment.

He had stopped moving but we were still joined when we heard our parents' voices approaching. Even as Ryan was pulling out of me, I was pulling up my shorts. We were barely dressed again when they came down the stairs. Thankfully, my brother and I were out of their direct line of sight, which bought us a few more seconds to compose ourselves. While Ryan resumed moving the boxes he had been tasked with organizing, I ran passed my parents and up to the closest bathroom to clean myself of Ryan's load that was already beginning to fall out of me.

--

"I missed you," Ryan said as he pulled me into a tight hug.

With my own arms wrapped around him and my head pressed against his chest, I got out a muffled, "Missed you, too."

Our parents were still upset about what had happened the night of my birthday and instead of taking me on vacation during Spring Break with them and my sister, Renee, I had been shipped off to a church camp for the week. An all-girls camp. While I had enjoyed my time there, I still missed my family, friends, and, most of all, Ryan. When I had been told Ryan would be the one to pick me up because the rest of the family would be away for another two days after my return, I wasn't upset about not going on the trip anymore and couldn't wait to get back home to see him.

As we separated, he asked with seriousness, "So you know the rules, right?"

I blinked up at him in confusion. He had never sounded like that before with me and I didn't know what to make of it.

He continued more sternly than I thought possible from him and seemed to channel our father. "You know Mom and Dad are still angry with you. No friends, no calls. And if you give me any lip, they're going to know about it. Got it?"

I blinked back a few tears as I said demurely, "Yes, sir."

"Good. Now grab your things and let's go."

There next to the bus, I grabbed my two bags and said goodbye to friends who looked at me with open pity on their faces then followed Ryan to his car. I was barely inside before he started it and pulled out of the church's parking lot.

"I'm so sorry, Rachel," he said as he glanced over at me and placed a hand on my leg. "I didn't mean any of that. Mom and Dad said they'd let you stay with me and not with one of those biddies only if I kept you in line. I had to put on a show 'cause otherwise those nosy busy-bodies would tell them I was soft on you."

Though emotions were still coursing through me, I understood. "Oh. Okay."

Ryan gave me a genuine smile as he rolled down his window in preparation to light a cigarette. "I really did miss you."

"I really missed you, too," I said honestly. With no hesitation, I reached over and began to massage his crotch. I wasn't surprised to find his cock already slightly swollen. "And I'm horny."

His hand moved up my thigh close to the junction of my legs but intentionally not touching my crotch. "I thought you might be. I haven't nutted in a few days waiting for you. Gary's working so we'll have a few hours to ourselves. We can take our time," he added as he turned to look at me.

Gary had been friends with Ryan since they were kids and when they each moved out, it was a given that they'd be roommates. Gary and I got along well and I thought of him as another brother. I hadn't thought about him being home but realized it was good Ryan had thought ahead. "I can't wait."

During our short journey, I told Ryan a few highlights of my stay at camp. Being so close to him with his already arousing scent trapped in the car and the heat from his hand spreading to my crotch, my own arousal began to grow exponentially. As we neared his apartment, I could feel the wetness begin to seep into my panties. The faint scent wafted up to my nose and I soon heard Ryan sniff the air.

"Damn, girl," he said accompanied by a not unkind chuckle. "You need it that bad?"

I blushed but didn't hide from him. "You know it has been awhile."

When we finally arrived, we immediately went to his room. His masculine scent permeated the space with a mix of body odor and his spicy body spray. There was also a faint underlying musky sweetness in the air that became more prominent once I lay on the bed. From the position and size of some stains on the sheets, I realized that the odor had to be had to be the lingering smell of sex.

Ryan crawled onto the bed, resting his legs between mine with his torso hovering above me. Gently, as if on autopilot, he began to hump his hardness against my crotch. With a tentativeness that was uncustomary for him, Ryan lowered his lips to mine.

I eagerly responded to the kiss by opening my mouth to allow his tongue entry. While his wet muscle took control of my mouth, my own played against it and my lips massaged his. I wrapped my arms and legs around him to pull him tighter against me and felt him intensify the grinding of his hips. Despite having sex regularly before I went to camp, it was the first time our lips had met in an erotic way and it felt right.

When he finally broke the kiss, he rested his forehead on mine and breathed deeply. Once he opened his eyes, he pulled back slightly and stared down at me with a look I hadn't seen before but immediately recognized.

It conveyed the same desire I felt. We were both obviously physically horny, but this wasn't an arousal that just anyone could satisfy. I had missed my brother and he had missed me, and though our bodies needed each other in a way they shouldn't, this was about more than sex. I could tell he was searching for words but because I already understood, I pulled his head back down to mine and pressed our lips together again.

With none of the urgency that had characterized our previous encounters, we laid together touching and exploring each other as if it was the first time. A finger trailed along the length of an arm, legs rubbed against each other, a kiss was placed on a neck, all with no purpose other than being there at that moment. Clothes were removed only when necessary to reveal a new piece of skin. Even after we were both naked, our genitals were ignored in favor of continued kissing and just being next to each other.

Spooned behind me with his leaking cock sandwiched between my thighs, it was almost an afterthought when he finally slid into me. Even though I was wet and ready, his already thick cock was so swollen with arousal that it took him a number of gentle, unhurried thrusts to fully bury himself in my tight pussy. And after he was sheathed fully inside me, we remained mostly motionless as he continued to hold and caress me and pepper my neck and cheek with kisses. I was finally back home with Ryan and all was right with the world.

Slowly, our hips began to move against each other. Our sex was as lazy as our foreplay. It wasn't about getting off but about being with each other. When my body finally convulsed and released the tension that had grown, it was the most satisfying orgasm I had ever experienced yet I only let out a sustained whimper of sound. Shortly after me, Ryan let out his own sigh of relief and began to fill me. His hips stilled as his cock pulsed within me. I could feel the force of his ejaculation deep inside me and it felt like my pussy swelled from the size of his load because it was unable to flow out around the tight seal of our combined genitals. We remained joined together and my brother held me close as we fell into a light sleep.

"Hey, Ry!"

Gary's voice and the sound of the front door closing woke me and Ryan from our post-coital nap. Ryan was in the process of rolling away from me when Gary appeared at the open bedroom door.

"When's Rach— Oh, sorry. Wait. What the fuck?"

There was no hiding our nakedness and I felt a little embarrassment and a lot of fear as I hastily began dressing.

"Problem?" Ryan asked nonchalantly as he casually pulled on his boxers and jeans.

Gary stared at us with wide eyes. "Tell me this isn't what it looks like."

"Depends. What does it look like?"

"Looks like you were naked in bed with your sister."

"Then it's exactly what it looks like," Ryan said as he stepped toward Gary. My brother was a few inches taller than Gary, and while his motion wasn't threatening, there was no denying that it was designed to intimidate.

Gary's jaw dropped open and he stared at us for a moment in silence before asking, "Did you really fuck her?"

"And what if I did?" Ryan leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed. He looked relaxed but his voice now indicated he was ready to fight if necessary.

Gary scrunched up his face in disgust. "That's sick, man."

"Not for me. Or for her."

Gary was incredulous. "Are you kidding me? Seriously?"

"You said I should do it."

"I never said—wait. Is that why you broke up with Brooke and have been so mopey? So you could date your sister?"

"Maybe."

"This is a joke, right? You're fucking with me."

Ryan reached out and placed a hand on his friend's shoulder. Again, though his words were calm, there was no denying the growing threat behind them and his movements. "Come on, man. Be cool."

"Be cool?" Gary nearly screamed. "This isn't just some chick you picked up and brought home, it's Rachel. Your eighteen-year-old, baby sister."

"And I really like her." Ryan's voice now expressed his growing frustration. "This is going to be hard enough without you being all judgey and jealous. Can you at least pretend to be okay with this?"

I saw Gary's eyes move between Ryan and me as he continued to process what he had just been told. I imagined the look of disbelief on his face matched my own. Even after the welcome home sex we just shared and the emotion of it, hearing that my brother broke up with his girlfriend because he wanted to date me was a shock. Despite my years of fantasizing about it and even after having sex with him for these few months, I had never imagined this could or would happen. It certainly made me happy, but it was unexpected.

Gary let out a sigh. "Fine. It's going to take me some time to get used to it but I won't give you grief about it. You're my bro, man, and I love Rachel like a sis—" Gary broke off and made a face. "Guess I'll have to find a different way to say that. Point is, I'll try to be cool but you gotta give me a minute."

"That's all I ask," Ryan said with calm understanding.

Gary gave me a hesitant smile before he walked away. After a few steps, I heard the door to his room close.

"Well, that was awkward," Ryan said as he came and sat next to me on the bed.

Unable to meet his eyes for fear of rejection, I stared at the floor as I asked, "Is it true?"

"What?"

"That you broke up with Brooke?"

Ryan took a breath. "Yeah. It's all true. But I'll understand if you think it's too weird to date your brother."

"It is weird," I acknowledged. "But probably not as weird as us having sex. And since we've been doing that, I'm willing to give it a try."

I turned toward Ryan and saw a hesitant smile on his face. "Really?"

Instead of responding, I leaned over and gave him a light kiss on the lips.

Once we separated, he grabbed my hand and held it for a moment.

Unable to say or do anything else, I stared down at our joined hands. Even though he was older and taller than me, for the first time I noticed how much larger his hand was than mine. His broad palm alone seemed to be as large as my entire hand and his fingers were thicker than I expected from someone so lean, yet they still looked thin due to their length. The long digits easily wrapped around my hand, almost completely engulfing it. My now distracted mind saw that there were downy tufts of blonde hair between the knuckles. At the ends of his index and middle fingers the nails were short and recessed behind the fingertips. The nail of his ring finger had a bit of growth on it that cleared the end by about a quarter of an inch. On his pinky finger, the nail that had broken as he escaped out of my window the night of my birthday had been reshaped and regrown to exceed its previous length. After the half year since that event, it was now almost as long as the finger it capped and continued the arc of his finger around my hand before the free edge came to rest against my wrist.

I never understood why he insisted on growing his nails to such a ridiculous length. For as long as I could remember, Ryan wouldn't trim his pinky nails unless made to. Our parents hated it, which for him was probably all the reason he needed to keep growing them. As I stared at the excessive growth, I realized that in conjunction with the one on his right hand that was about half the length, I was so used to it that it was a part of how I recognized his touch. I expected to feel the random scrapes across my skin and almost missed them whenever they weren't there.

"I kept it," I mumbled inaudibly.

Ryan turn toward me. "What?"

Unsure if he was asking me to repeat myself or what I kept, I said with a stronger voice, "The nail you broke the night of my birthday. I kept it."

datura48
datura48
1,879 Followers
12