All Comments on 'Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 03'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
prop69prop69over 4 years ago
A very loving and tender relationship is building.

What happens when Rachel gets pregnant.

I wondered why Ryan did not have sex with this older sister and chose Rachel instead.

A beautiful time together.

Looking forward to the next chapters.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 04:" - Looking over to my right, I see there's a chapter 04!! Very good, as this story, through chapter 03, has progressively gotten better, exponentially with a very nice, warm and seemingly heart-felt theme throughout the chapter.

Over the years I've read some "dawgs" on Literotica, and I've read some top-notch, epic renditions of professionalism. But, once I started a story I've slugged myself through every one of them, no matter how awful the story, the theme, the characters, the writer's ability (or not), and always finished through until the end. This was one of those stories, in chapter 01, when I thought I might have difficulty finishing the story. I'm glad I pushed onward, and now will gladly proceed to the last chapter 04.

The character of Ryan finally has revealed his heart, his compassion, his deep love, and his want-to to please "his girl," his sister, his lover!! Rachel has also expressed her appreciation. Ryan still needs to man-up and present his outward appearance more maturely and manly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...