Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 06

Story Info
We become more comfortable with our relationship.
2.6k words
4.51
19.6k
33

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,875 Followers

"Can I ask you something?"

I looked over at Gary with a sudden wariness. It wasn't the first time that I had been alone with him since moving in but it was one of the first since Ryan and I had resumed having sex. Unless we were alone, out of respect for Gary, we weren't as loud as we had been that first morning, but there was no question what was happening whenever we closed the bedroom door when he was home. Since Gary had initially learned of my relationship with my brother he seemed to be accepting of it but occasionally I thought I saw him giving us strange looks when he thought we weren't looking. I knew eventually he would ask some questions but that didn't necessarily make me ready for them. "Sure."

Gary took a breath. "I know Ryan pretty well, or at least I thought I did, and I know how close you two were before. But...did he...were you... Are you really okay? I'm not saying I think he would hurt you but I also didn't think he'd get one of his sisters pregnant."

I knew Gary pretty well and I understood what he was trying to ask. For all the things Ryan was, he was not the type of guy that would force himself on anyone. I had seen and experienced him pulling out all the stops in order to get laid, sure, but he always respected a no in the end. He proved that to me during the month that we didn't have sex and was still proving it by the fact that he's never once complained about us not having sex and by now letting me be the one to initiate it.

"I'm fine," I said genuinely. "I get that this is weird and if a year ago you would have told me that Ryan and I would have a relationship like this, I would have told you that you were crazy. Ryan didn't force himself on me or anything, he just took the risk to ask and I said yes. I'm not naive enough to think that this is going to be forever or that other people will even try to be half as understanding as you, but trust me when I tell you I'm safe and happy with what he and I have."

Gary nodded, seemingly satisfied. "I'm not going to lie, I do think you two are crazy, but you're good for him. I'm sure you've noticed how different he is now."

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm a little surprised."

"So am I. While I agree that it's probably going to be rough for you two, I'm here. You guys are like family to me." He paused and made a face. "That has a whole new meaning, now."

I chuckled.

That conversation seemed to calm whatever fears or concerns Gary had about Ryan and me. He was more relaxed around us and I noticed fewer awkward glances come from him. That led to me being less uncomfortable about showing my affection for Ryan around him.

One Saturday, I was curled up next to my brother on the sofa and Gary was sprawled out across an armchair. We had the TV on but none of us were really watching it. Gary was playing on his Gameboy and Ryan and I were talking about things I could do over the summer both to keep busy and prepare for the baby.

It had been a few days since we last had sex and I wasn't exactly horny but could tell Ryan was. While I knew he had no problems letting me know when he wanted sex, he was not the same sex-crazed young man he had been when we first starting messing around and now let me approach him when I was ready. I found it a great turn on that he was thinking of me as less than an easy lay and truly as someone he wanted to have a relationship with.

Trying not to draw attention to what I was doing and hopeful that my body would hide us from Gary, I worked one of my hands into Ryan's basketball shorts and took hold of his soft dick. I heard him suck in a soft breath and felt the hand that had been resting on my shoulder begin to move lightly across my neck. I glanced up at him and saw him watching me with a smirk. With slow, short movements, I stroked him to hardness all while continuing our conversation. It didn't take him long to become fully erect and he adjusted his t-shirt to cover the top of his cock that became exposed above his waistband. I kept moving my hand over his dick not intending to get him off but simply wanting to feel him.

His shaft was thick in my hand and I could feel the power coursing through it. It was as if all of the strength in his body became concentrated there when it filled with blood. He intentionally flexed it a few times pulling it out of my grasp each time and I couldn't help giggling quietly in response. I played around the end feeling how firm but spongy his pointed tip was. Compared to his shaft it was soft and pliant but was stiff enough that it would easily accomplish the task of entering me when the time came. I ran my thumb over the piss slit and continued to stimulate his crown until I felt wetness begin to seep out of it. There was not a lot, just enough to make its presence known. It was slick and at the same time sticky. I enjoyed playing with it but once his precum began to flow steadily, I moved my hand down his shaft to play with his sack. Even trapped in the fabric of his shorts they were loose and puddled between his legs. For as much as I loved my brother's cock, I was that much more fascinated by his balls. I found it amazing that when warm they hung low and swung between his legs like a pendulum. The large eggs inside weighed down the skin and pulled it to resemble an hourglass. When he was cold or highly aroused and nearing orgasm, they drew up close to his body and formed a single large, wrinkled ball that felt nearly as solid as his cock head.

"Do you two really think I don't know what you're doing over there?"

Startled by Gary's voice, I looked over and saw him still staring dispassionately at his phone. I blushed with embarrassment at being caught and removed my hand from inside Ryan's shorts. Held in check by his waistband, the thick ridge of Ryan's cock was visible pressing against his shorts and t-shirt as it pointed toward his chest. Chastised, I sat up and moved slightly away from Ryan. "Sorry."

Ryan stood and grabbed my hand to pull me to my feet. Because of his movement to stand, some of his shirt had gotten caught between his dick and torso and the fabric outlined his erection like shrink wrap. He made no move to adjust it as he said, "Sorry, man."

"It was my fault," I offered.

"Whatever." Gary waved a hand dismissively. "He's gone further with other chicks while I was in the room. Not recently," he added quickly realizing how it sounded.

"I know," I said as Ryan led me to our room.

Once behind the closed door, I dropped to my knees and pulled Ryan's shorts with me. After lifting his shirt out of the way, his cock fell forward only slightly. Despite its size, Ryan's erection always pointed skyward defying gravity with its arousal. I was intimately familiar with his manhood but every once in a while I was struck by the fact that he had a really large dick. It wasn't an exaggeration to say that it was twice the size of the few dicks that I had previously played with.

Not sure why I was compelled to do it, I pressed my cheek to it and felt its searing but soothing heat on my skin. I moved the side of my face against it for a moment before slowly turning my face to give it a light kiss as I continued moving my head to run my other cheek against it. I loved feeling his large body against me when we cuddled or spooned, and in this moment, the feel of his hardness against my face was just as comforting.

Ryan grabbed his cock in one hand and my head in the other and lightly began to smack his hardness against my face. "You like that dick, Rach?"

"Yeah." I moaned wantonly as the strikes grew progressively harder. I had never had something done like this to me but I was enjoying it. There was a pleasant pain associated with his dick slapping that was turning me on with its dominance.

Despite my religious upbringing and the fact that there was a certain amount of submissiveness to men that was expected of me, I had not been raised to accept the absolute superiority of men over women. I was taught I was every bit as capable and deserving as my brother and had rarely been treated otherwise, and even in those few cases it came down to physical size and ability. But right now, there was no question I was subservient to him. Ryan was a man and I was a woman. He had the cock and I had the pussy. I was made to be the receptacle for a man and was glad that I was his. Each time his dick made contact it was an honor for me and I was pleased to be the recipient of the full force of his manhood. On my knees in front of him was where I wanted to be, in this moment and always.

Ryan stopped beating me with his dick and moved so he could run the crown over my lips. I tried to take him into my mouth, to kiss his flesh or even touch it with my tongue but he pulled away each time before I could make the contact I wanted. When he saw that I gave up trying to taste him, he angled it so he could deposit his precum on my lips like lip gloss. "If I remember correctly, the first time you gave me head you said you didn't like doing it. But more and more it seems like you'd rather have my dick in your mouth instead of in your pussy."

He placed a hand under my chin to keep my mouth closed then pressed the tip of his cock between my lips not intending to enter me but just so I knew it was there. "Is that what you want, babe? Do you want your brother's big dick in your mouth? Do you want to suck my cock?"

I let out a soft moan and nodded but he pulled out and began dick whipping me again. I sat there taking it as he repeatedly struck me then teased my lips. It was obvious he was enjoying himself as much as I was because his dick began to leak heavily. Now, each time his cock struck me, precum was flung from the tip that landed in random locations. Stray threads of it crisscrossed my face and stretched between me and his tip before snapping. I had to close my eyes against the sting of the fluid and couldn't see my condition but it felt like I was being wrapped inside of a wet ball of yarn.

Because I couldn't see anything and he said nothing, I had no warning when he pushed his dick into my mouth. Involuntarily, I gagged against the onslaught as he went a little too deep.

"Come on, Rach. Fucking swallow that cock. You wanted it, so here it is." Though his words were harsh, he did pull back on his thrusts but kept up the rapid pace he started.

I closed my lips tightly around his moving shaft and tried to use my tongue to play with it. His taste was salty and bitter and I loved it. While initially I had been put off by his flavor, I now enjoyed and almost craved my brother's taste as much as I had to have his touch. It was masculine and sexy and I often had difficulty deciding if I wanted to suck him or feel it in my pussy. This time, however, I knew that whether I wanted it or not, he had already decided his load was going in my mouth. It had been a while since I had tasted his essence and now that his dick was in my mouth, I didn't want to let it go. Unfortunately, our foreplay must have gotten to him because only a short time later he was grunting as he approached the edge.

"Oh, shit, Rach. Suck my fucking dick...gonna make me cum. Oh, I love you so much. I gotta...gonna...Fuck!"

He gave a roar and I felt his dick swell in my mouth. However, I was shocked when he grabbed a fistful of my hair then pulled out. Just before his crown cleared my lips I felt it pulse and the first shot left him. Even as he continued to pull backward, I felt the rest of the thick stream move upward across my face as his unsecured length flung up to point toward the ceiling. A second volley and groan from him quickly followed which resulted in another rope of hot cum landing on my face, this time trailing downward. I could hear the wet sound of his fist moving on his dick as he continued to coat my face with his load.

I was too stunned to react. Part of me thought it was incredibly hot that he was marking me, claiming me as his but I was also offended for the same reason. On the surface it was degrading and I couldn't believe that he was doing that to me. I was his sister and he was treating me like a whore. But at the same time, the part of me that loved and appreciated his masculinity, that submissive side of me, was somewhat flattered by it. That side won out and when he pushed his deflating dick back into me, I eagerly cleaned it and let out my own moans of happiness.

He pulled out again and I got another surprise when he leaned down and kissed me. It was deep and his tongue probed my mouth as if he were cleaning it of his own lingering flavor. He broke the kiss for a moment and licked one of my cheeks clean of his load before sharing it with me. He repeated the process with my other cheek, again feeding me his load.

"Fuck, babe," he said softly against my lips. "You get me so hot sometimes. I've never tasted my own jizz before but you looked too good. I had to do that. I hope it didn't bother you."

"Not at all." It was half-true. It was kind of weird but I knew I wouldn't stop him if he did it again.

After cleaning up, we went back out to the living room where Gary was still lounging in his chair. He smirked as we sat on the sofa. After a few moments of silence he began to laugh. "I still don't believe this. You two are seriously fucking. I know it's happening, I hear it, but I just don't believe it."

datura48
datura48
1,875 Followers