All Comments on 'Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 06'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 06:" - Fervently, I hope the siblings, especially at the behest of Brother Ryan in particular, are not becoming voyeurs and exhibitionists. Ryan, probably because of his free-spirited fucking of the "ladies" and girlfriends, seems to be taking dominant control of his sweet, neophyte, and hero-worshiping sister, who absolutely does worship, adores and is deeply in love with her hero-brother, Ryan. That stance would seemingly be devastating for this reader! I'm a devout lover of male and female incestuous relationships that are or will evolve into romance and lovers and respectability. So far, I've read Brother Ryan and Sister Rachel in that vein of sibling lovers.

As a footnote, I wonder why there are no other reader's comments on this Chapter 06, down from just s few (six I believe) in Chapter 01. Just curious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...