All Comments on 'Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 08'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 08:" - Twenty-six Year Old Brother/Lover, Ryan David Carlson Sr and Eighteen Year Old Virgin Sister/Lover, Rachel Carlson and Their New Son, Ryan David Carlson Jr.

As exciting and emotionally uplifting this story has become, I'm excited to see there are two (2) additional Chapters to this delightfully developing incest loving sibling lovers, soul-mates and parents of one-month old son, Ryan David Carlson Jr.

This Chapter 08 is the pinnacle of Ryan showing his deep abiding love of his sister/lover/wife-mate, as he has not only confessed his deeper, emotional feelings to Rachel, but he has shown his ability to intimacy and heart rendering passion and love for his sister/lover. I've been figuratively sitting on the edge, hoping Ryan would break through with his love emotions. The trip has now been worth the journey, because his love, respect and true love has finally broken out to the realization he's finally become a father, a sibling/husband and sister/lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...