All Comments on 'Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 09'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 09:" - The Carlson Family, Twenty-six Year Old Brother/Parent, Ryan David, Sr and Eighteen Year Old nee Virgin Sister/Parent, Rachel and Three Month Old Son Ryan David, Jr.

Well, what goes around, comes around, There's one final Chapter 10 to wrap up this very developed incestuous brother and sister and three (3) months old son family. They've managed their young lives and settled with confidence in their decisions as sibling lovers and familial life style with one (1) this far and one (10 in the oven. Ryan has given his lover/wife an engagement ring and a wedding band for himself to instill into his sister his life commitment to her and their family.

The only unknown issue to be conquered is their Religious parent's acceptance, without the parents neglecting their beliefs. All my prior expectations have come to fruition; therefore, maybe their parents acceptance of their familial life-style, and the only grandchild(ren), so far, by Ryan and Rachel conceived in their promised love and devotion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...