All Comments on 'Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 10'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Incestfantasygirl29Incestfantasygirl29over 4 years ago
5 stars!!!!

I kept reloading this page since 12am making sure you would post.and you did!! Im so happy but upset at Rachel and Ryan's parents. I understood their reaction but never to the point of them wanting out of their lives. And tracie?? Seriously how could you push your friend away and her baby like that? I swear i called it when years later both ry and rj came home from college. I already said to myself "i bet you they're fucking" lol This chapter was indeed intents. But i hope this isnt the last one.

rem556rem556over 4 years ago
More?

Reading this, I had thought that this was to be the last chapter. That is, till I got to the end. I'm sure that most people will realize that it's just not right to leave the story end like this. Looking for that next chapter. 5* Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 11?

I agree with the curiosity and demand for more.

They're about to be Grandparents.

What happens next?

AirSearch1AirSearch1over 4 years ago
WOW, I LOVE IT

I love this story and hope there will be several more chapters to come. I'm shocked at the way Tracy reacted when she found out, I thought she would have figured it out and been happy for Rachel. If I had been Ryan when his father beat up on him at work, I would have had him arrested, there is no way I would have tolerated that. Please keep up the incredible work you are doing.

Subject13ASubject13Aover 4 years ago
Wow!

I didn't write a comment in the other stories because I need the whole story. That being said, it was easily one of the best stories I've read here. Although the subplot with RJ and Rosie a easy to spot a mile away. That could've been dropped. Would've like to know what happened to the parents and Gary and Renee, Tracy could've gotten something bad happen to her. First time reading it, brilliant, need more. Love your work, keep writing.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a wonderful incest/love story between siblings that has a happily ever after. The story had just the right amount of drama, well written and great characters. The ending was no surprise as it was interesting that RJ the son who was the baby who started their family ends doing the same thing as his parents with Ry. Great ending, but I could see how the story could continue with grandchildren. I agree with other comments that there should have been mention of what happened to his parents and sister. Well done 5++stars

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 10:" - The Carlson (Sr) Family, Ryan and Rachel, Parents Of Five Children, and Soon-t-be Grandparents.

There are many great quality themed and written that are generational incest families on 'Literotica' that are probably less than ten percent of the best of the best, out of all the total incest stories. In the incest genre are a couple that I've read, that are comprised of three incest family generations, and indications of a few incestuous families continuing even more than three generations. Some of those generational incest family stories are well written--a few that I've read are exceptionally good; and, for the most part, many are very good. This story is in the top several best written, themed and of great literary writing, making the story of great overall quality, professional-style writing and, for the most part, easy reading.

Throughout the ten (10) chapters, the tenor and style of the story flowed easily. Except for Chapter 01, which I found to lack the finesse and likability--of Ryan--that I derived from the remaining nine (9) Chapters. Beginning in Chapter 02 Ryan began showing signs of maturity and becoming family oriented with his sister/lover Rachel. I loved the character role of Rachel and her dialogue with all her encounters. I'll consider this story one (1) of my top best stories; I will read it again without fail.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Loved this whole series. The endingbwas fantastic

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dorsmine4Dorsmine4about 2 years ago

It was great lots of character development but the ending lacked. It would have been better if the kids were left out of it. 5/5 though

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

I love this series and I love how you ended it it keep up the good work and don't stop writing what you love

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When I got back from Vietnam, I started an incestuous relationship with my older sister Maria. I lived in San Diego and Maria lived in Los Angeles with our mother. I had drove up to Los Angeles for my cousin's wedding one weekend when I ended up sleeping with Maria. After the wedding we all drove back to Maria's. Mom was tired and excused herself and went to bed. Maria and I stayed up drinking some wine and talked. I ask her why she wasn't seeing anyone special she told me it was a lot of work dating today. The guys out there had nothing going for themselves and had nothing to offer. And then she said something that surprise me.

"If I could date a good-looking man like you. Someone who has a great job. Somebody who has his shit together. Then I might consider dating again."

Reaching over I brought my mouth to Her's and kissed her gently and sweetly. It went from a sweet gentle kiss to a passionate lover's kiss. Our mouths opening as our tongues slid into the other's warm, wet mouth touching the other's person mouth. Maria was soon moaning into my mouth. Breaking the kiss, she got up and took my hand and led me to her bedroom. We just didn't fuck one other. We made passionate love, and I must have came in her three or four time by morning. We got up and Maria made breakfast for the family. Mom was in her room dressing for the day. I walked behind Maria and wrapped my arms around her.

"Last night was not a one-night stand for me Maria. I can't believe that I'm saying this but I don't want you seeing anyone else. I don't know how but I'm going to make you my woman Maria. I never made love to any woman with the passion that I made to you last night. I can't imagine not ever having you again. Please tell me that you also feel the same way as I do," confessed my handsome brother.

The following weekend Maria drove down to San Diego to spend the weekend with me. We went to dinner and when we got back to my house Maria went upstairs to shower and to get ready for our love making session. When I walked into the room, she was wearing this sexy little white babydoll negligee. I undress and picked her up and carried her to the bed. Crawling between her thighs I licked, kissed, and sucked on her sopping wet pussy. Positioning myself to enter her I whispered to her:

"I've should have asked this question last week when we first made love Maria.....but is it safe for me me to come in you?

Bring her mouth my to mine she whispered back:

"If you get me pregnant Tomas, would you want me to abort the baby? Our baby? Because a woman knows when she is pregnant. I believe that the first time you filled my pussy with your you cum you got me pregnant," Maria whispered softly to me.

I slid deep in her and fucked her long and hard. Filling her with my golden honey. I kept her pussy filled with my baby batter for the entire weekend.

She did get pregnant, and we confessed to our mother that we were in love and lovers and that Maria was carrying my child. Mom accepted the fact that we truly loved one another and that we wanted to live and husband and wife.

So, I can understand some parents getting upset if their child gets pregnant by her brother, their son. But look at what they will miss out on. Not seeing their grandchildren grow up. Not being a part of their children's lives.

But that is a decision that each parent will have to make on their own if they want to continue to be a family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES