Becoming Katie Pt. 01: Wardrobe

Story Info
Lee discovers Katie and may never look back.
931 words
4.52
12k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 10/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always enjoyed dressing in women's clothes, but it was a deep, deep secret.

An ex's underwear and dress while she was away was my first endeavour. I remember clearly gazing at myself in the mirror, awkward and uncomfortable, but also deeply intrigued by the new feelings, an erection straining at the elastic of the panties I wore.

A couple more times I was able to steal some time to try on other items of her clothing, including tights and heels, which I adored.

But all the while I hated looking at my short hair and masculine features that clashed horribly with the pretty clothes.

When the relationship ended I moved into a one bedroom apartment on my own. I tentatively explored buying my own clothes, ordering a slinky dress and stockings from Wish.

They took so long to arrive that I'd almost forgotten about them, but when they did arrive I was thrilled - but still so nervous. I locked the door and closed all the curtains before sliding into my new items.

A renewed thrill rushed through me as I stroked the dress, and that's when the name 'Katie' floated across my brain. It immediately felt familiar and right, but still I felt unfinished when I looked in the mirror.

Uncertain of what to do next, I resorted to browsing clothes online and making lengthy wish lists. Even though I lived alone and didn't have anyone else visiting, I didn't know whether I could find the courage to build out my wardrobe.

Then the Covid-19 pandemic hit London and my apartment became my whole life. After a couple of days feeling utterly terrified (and repeatedly assuring my parents that I wasn't), I began to settle into the new routine we all had. A 30-second commute from bed to laptop, one socially distanced walk per day, and online shopping.

That's when it hit me. I was saving money, I was forced to stay home, and I had ultimate privacy. Time to let Katie out properly.

Over the next few days I explored many websites, measuring myself carefully and making copious notes about potential outfits and accessories.

I explored wigs and settled on a high-quality shoulder-length blonde one. I ordered a black cocktail dress and a calf-length floral summer dress with sleeves. I added blouses in blue, yellow and pink, and a few skirts of various types. Each purchase gave me a thrill as I pictured myself in them.

I experienced a rush of excitement as I ordered underwear: bra and panty sets in red, black and white, plus a couple of cute sports bras and boy shorts.

Finally, the best bit: heels. These were the most expensive part of my purchase, but the one I had been looking forward to the most. After much deliberation and research, I opted for a pair of black shiny leather four-inch heels with a rounded toe (pointed shoes were too aggressive, I decided). As an impulse buy, I added knee-high boots with heels, too.

The deliveries started arriving and I could barely contain my excitement. I cleared out space in my wardrobe, chucking boy clothes in an old suitcase to make space.

One night, in the shower, I spent ages carefully shaving my legs and armpits. Thankfully I don't have any chest hair. I moisturised at length, enjoying the smoothness of my skin - and immediately found myself aroused in a way I hadn't before.

Once my wardrobe was full, I set aside an evening with an old digital camera and took dozens of pictures of myself in different outfits and combinations. I experimented with different poses, accentuating my legs and butt particularly.

I practiced swaying my hips slightly as I walked. I practiced standing straighter and more relaxed, and found it so much easier to do so in my new clothes.

I must have spent ages lying on the sofa in my cocktail dress, stroking my legs in my new tights. Katie was here to stay.

The feeling of tottering around my flat in the new heels while flicking my long hair and curtsying to the mirror was one I'll never forget.

"Hi, my name's Katie, nice to meet you!" I said out loud to my reflection, smiling coyly (as best I could). My voice seemed automatically lighter and less masculine.

My face needed work - makeup was the next big step - but for now I felt elated. I lifted off the dress and admired my underwear. That bulge needed to be taken care of...

I cosied up on my bed, still wearing my black bra and panties, stockings and heels. I spread my legs apart and l looked down at my cock straining at the elastic of my panties.

My legs and feet looked gorgeous - I shivered with excitement as I touched myself through the cotton and grinned as I relished the idea that these were my clothes. Katie's clothes.

Slowly I stroked myself through the panties and gradually increased the speed. As I got closer to climax I arched my back and moaned, and reached under the cotton to grab my erection.

I tugged harder and harder, and then came, spurting cum up my stomach and chest. I shuddered and collapsed on to the bed, lazily scooping some cum up with my finger and tasting it.

I fell asleep, contented. The next day, I awoke and showered, shaving my legs completely and dressing in a grey pencil skirt and blue blouse. My long blonde hair fell easily around my face.

I, Katie Lynette, was ready for the day.