Amber's Transformation Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of Jack turning into Amber.
3.9k words
4.54
31.9k
42

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dimmy05
dimmy05
78 Followers

Hello all you lovely people. Thank you for reading my story. Please don't forget to leave feedback and comments after reading.

All Characters that partake in anything hinky are over 18 years old.

I answered the phone on the first ring. I did not recognize the number, but I had been applying to jobs for weeks by then, and had gotten no real hits. I got a call for an insurance salesman position, but even I am not that desperate. I wanted a job in my field. I graduated from an out of state private university with a degree in Molecular Biology.

"Hello." I answered using my patented professional voice.

"May I speak to Jack Todd please?" the female voice asked.

"This is Jack."

"I am calling regarding your application for the laboratory technician position at Union Chemical."

"Oh! Yes."

"I was hoping to have a couple minutes of your time to have a quick phone interview."

"Okay. Now is actually a good time."

"Great! This shouldn't take too much time."

"No problem."

"Why are you interested in the position at Union Chemical?"

.....

That was the first time I talked to Heather Reese. She was in her late fifties and would become my first boss that would impact my desired career. I had had summer jobs before, but this job was in my field after I graduated college. This was the start of my career.

I started at Union Chemical as a Quality control Laboratory Technician a few weeks later.

The first night I worked (third shift) I met my lab partner Christine. She had everything I wanted. She had super shiny straight blonde hair, stood about 5'5" and probably weighed 110 lbs soaking wet. She had large C-cup breasts and legs to die for.

When I got to work, I was instructed to call up to the lab, and Christine would come let me in and give me my badge so I could get into the building on my own.

"Hey, come on in Jack. Here is your badge. Let me show you the lab."

"Thank you! You're Christine, right?"

"Yep! I'll be your lab partner on third shift until one of us either leaves or switches shift."

"Okay. Well, it's good to meet you. Which way to the lab?"

"This way."

She led me down a dimly lit hallway to a set of neon yellow metal stairs.

"Make sure to keep three points of contact on the stairs at all times. If you're carrying something up or down the stairs, you have to be able to hold it in one hand so you can hold the railing with the other hand."

"What if something is larger than I can carry with one hand?"

"There is an elevator that I'll show you to send stuff up or down, then you can take the stairs and get whatever it is out of the elevator."

"Why can't I just ride the elevator?"

"It is not rated for passengers. Only supplies and equipment can ride the elevator."

"Okay, easy enough."

At the top of the stairs was a door that said "Laboratory" in bright yellow letters across the inset glass window.

Inside, there was a large lab space with four symmetrical benches that run parallel to the front and back walls of the lab, and one large bench that runs perpendicular to the four benches across the opposite wall from the entry door. In the front wall of the lab were two doors that led to two offices. One of the offices was labeled as "Heather Reese".

"Whose office is that one?" I said, pointing to the other office next to Heather's.

"No ones. It is a general purpose office in case you want to use the computer or make a private phone call during down times. Heather really does not care what we do, as long as our jobs are done and the lab is clean before we start doing our own thing."

"That's cool."

"Do not abuse it though. If she comes in and you're on your ass and there is something that you could be doing, you'll lose the privilege."

"Got it."

Christine pointed to the bright yellow safety shower and eye wash station. "Here is the eyewash and safety shower just in case. You'll be receiving more specific training on these in the morning once the managers come back in, but you probably already know all about these from college."

"Yep. Standard issue. Not too difficult."

"Good. It will now be your job to check this every week to ensure it is functioning correctly. If something is not right, I'll show you how to put in a maintenance request."

"Okay. Whose job was it before I got here?"

"Mine. It automatically goes to the lowest person on the totem pole. So now that be you."

She continued to show me the lab equipment and what tests it is used for.

"This location only makes one chemical, a water treatment biocide for spas, swimming pools, and water cooling towers, just in different forms, so there aren't too many chemical tests that we have to run. A lot of this is physical testing of the product to make sure that tablets stay as tablets, the granules are the right size, etc."

"Okay, good to know."

"What was that last salt reading, lab?" a disembodied voice called out.

"Shit." Christine said as she walked over to a two-way walkie talkie.

She took it to one of the automatic titrators that was sitting on the lab bench.

"3.24, Ernie."

"Thanks!" the voice said back.

"We have to call out the salt readings every hour so the operators can adjust the flow rates on their equipment." She explained.

"Okay. That's not too bad."

The rest of the night went by quickly while I tried to keep up with the different types of samples we were brought and what tests they get run on them. Around 5:00 AM, Heather came into the lab.

"Hey Jack. How was your first night?"

"It was good. A lot to keep straight, but Christine is a good teacher."

"That's good to hear. If you have a few moments, could you come into the spare office? There's a couple training videos you need to watch."

"Sure, I'll just tell Christine."

"Great! I'll get everything set up."

I found Christine and told her that Heather came in and I needed to watch some orientation stuff, then I met Heather in the office.

"I know these are boring, just pay attention, then you'll be all done."

"No problem."

"Just come get me when you're finished."

The videos were pretty dull and cheesy, but they weren't too bad. They lasted until my time to go home.

"I finished the videos, Heather." I said after knocking on Heather's door frame.

"Great. Just sign this training document, then I'll countersign."

"Okay, is there anything else?"

"I think that's it. You're free to go."

"Thanks. Have a great day."

I went out to my car, my 1995 Chevy Blazer. It has lasted all through high school and college. I had put over 150 k miles on it just myself since I bought it. I swung through a fast-food joint to get a breakfast sandwich and drove to my parent's house to fall asleep.

The first month flew by. I was stifled by my parents though. Apparently, since I wasn't working during the day, that meant that I wasn't working at all, and I could do all the housework. I was exhausted at work, but I could at least wear whatever I wanted while doing housework since both my parents were working. I usually chose the one summer dress I owned with a matching pink lace bra and panty set I picked up on my way back from college once. I had to stuff socks in the cups, but it made me happy.

However, I knew that I needed my freedom in order to be really happy, so I saved up for a few months and eventually moved out to my very first apartment. It wasn't much, but this is my first non-shared space I had ever had. With me came my special bag of clothes that no one but me knew existed.

The first night in my new apartment I dressed in my pink lace bra and panties in the living room and watched a movie. I didn't have to watch and listen over my shoulder for footsteps or shutting doors. I was free for the first time, and it was glorious. The problem with having both money and privacy, is that in the space of six months my clothes went from a special bag, to a special closet and dresser. In them were my most prized possessions. Bras and panties in every color and shape, fake breasts in a couple different sizes, shirts, blouses, jeans, skirts, yoga pants, tights, stockings, garters, shoes, and dresses oh my god, the dresses. I had summer dresses, formal dresses, little black dresses, t-shirt dresses, sweater dresses... I may have gone a little overboard. I was a regular patron of Goodwill and eBay to help save a little money.

First thing I did right after work was to come home and go straight to my dresser to pick out the panties and bra that I would wear that day and after installing the breast forms I would pick out a dress and maybe some stockings if the dress called for it. Then I would cook breakfast and watch TV or play video games until bed. I would change into a nightie and comfortable panties for sleeping and go to bed once I was tired.

I started to shave my body as well. First, my armpits, it just ruined the whole aesthetic when my hairy armpits ruined the look of my beautiful bras. Next, my legs. I wanted to wear sheer nylons, but it was off putting when you could see my matted leg hair under them. Lastly, was my groin. Pubes sticking out of my panties was driving me nuts, so I just shaved everything bare, including my ass and nipples for good measure. I was living my dream. Of course, it started to be not enough.

I wanted to not be confined to my little apartment. I wanted to go out. A year after I started my job, I began thinking of dressing at work. I started by wearing a bra and panties under my jeans and t-shirts at work. It was awesome. I even had in some small breast forms that you couldn't notice under my lab coats. I did that for a few months, then, an unfortunate circumstance made me step it up a little more. I had washed all my work jeans in one load, but then I got distracted, and neglected to dry them before I had to start getting ready for work. Now, the only dry jeans that I had were women's jeans in my dresser. I really didn't have a choice if I was going to go to work, but to be honest, I was pretty excited at the prospect of wearing women's jeans in public.

Luckily, I had been working on my tucking game since I moved into my own space, because there was no room for my penis and testicles in the low-rise jeans that I chose. I chose these jeans because they did not have glitter, or rhinestones, or rips in them, and they were boot cut, so I could wear them with my safety shoes without them looking super overtly female. I put them on and headed out. Getting to work before Christine so I could put on my lab coat and hide the way the jeans hugged my hips and thighs. Also, these jeans being American Eagle, they had a distinctive swoop on the back pockets that only comes on their women's jeans, so hiding them was a priority.

Christine arrived a few minutes after I had my lab coat on, and it may have been my imagination, but I thought she still smirked a little when she saw me. Nothing was said all night, but a hiccup in my plan was when I left. I couldn't wear my lab coat home, so I had to try to make it out without being noticed. It was not to be though, because of my haste, there was a line at the time clock of tired operators, and I had to wait my turn.

Christine caught up with me when I was in line.

"Wow, you ran out of there quick."

"Yeah, I'm kind of tired. In a rush to get home."

"I bet you are."

Again, I thought I saw that little smirk. Finally, the line dissipated, and I clocked out and went home.

As soon as I was through my door, I tore off my clothes and released my cock from its lace prison. It grew to it's full 7 inch length instantly. I was so keyed up with the excitement of wearing those jeans in public that it only took a few seconds of stroking to blast my chest and tummy with steaming hot cum. In the afterglow, I was 100% sure that I'd be wearing those jeans again tonight.

Again, Christine gave me a raised eyebrow when I came in wearing the same jeans as before, but again, she said nothing. Again, as soon as I got home, I shed my clothes and blasted myself with copious amounts of cum. I couldn't wait to go out again wearing my jeans. It took me a long time to fall asleep. I knew that wearing normal jeans wasn't going to cut it anymore.

In fact, my normal jeans got relegated to the bottom of the closet, and I was wearing my women's jeans every night. I was sure to keep my body hair gone also. These jeans felt amazing on my freshly shaved legs. It wasn't long though, and even wearing these jeans started to lose its excitement factor. After another six months, it was just clothes, and it had lost all its specialness, and I no longer felt that blast of adrenaline and horniness when I wore them. I needed to step it up again.

I chose to wear a female t-shirt this time. It was black, with a slightly wider round neck, short sleeves, and a rounded bottom that flared out over my hips slightly. It was super soft and flowy. The design on the front was a coffee mug that said "Coffee is my spirit animal" on it. I figured it was androgynous enough.

Again, I beat Christine to the lab and threw on my lab coat over my clothes and began to work. Of course, it wouldn't be that simple. About halfway into the night, I was re-filling the titrants on the automatic titrators when I knocked a jug of acid off the bench, and it splashed all over me. Christine was quick and pushed me under the safety shower and pulled the handle.

A torrent of water cascaded all over me, soaking me instantly. Christine pulled the curtain around the shower and told me to strip. I hesitated, because my brain finally caught up to my situation, and I realized that I was wearing women's clothes. Completely. From socks, to jeans, to panties, to a bra, and my t-shirt.

"Uuuummm.... It wasn't that bad. Can't I just go home?"

"Weren't you paying attention during the safety video? No! You have to strip. Quickly! You're flooding the lab with water."

"I can't!!" I screamed

"Why not?" she yelled back. "Just do it."

"Uhhh... I.. I... just can't!" I pleaded.

"Jack, I already know. Just hurry the fuck up or we'll be mopping all the rest of the night!"

"What do you know?" I asked, stunned.

"That you wear women's clothes, and I'm guessing it doesn't end with the jeans and t-shirt. Just take it off."

"Okay." I took off my lab coat first and laid it in a plastic bag that Christine had placed by my feet. Next came my t-shirt.

"That was a pretty cute shirt you were wearing. My sister has that shirt." Christine explained.

Damn, she knew all along.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked.

"Why should I? I don't care what you wear, and you looked so happy. Who am I to judge?"

Next, I stripped off my jeans. They were so tight that they were impossible to remove when they were so soaked.

"Uhh.. I'm having some trouble. I can't get my jeans off."

"Jack, I already told you that I don't care."

"No, that's not it. I literally can't get them off. They're too tight and wet."

"That's what he said." Christine laughed. "Hang on."

Christine was back in a second and opened the curtain.

"Hey! I tried in vain to cover my pink lace bra and breast forms."

"Cute bra! By the way, I can totally notice the fakies under your lab coat. I doubt anyone else would though, I have to look at you all night at all different angles, so I have a unique vantage point."

Christine started going at my jeans with a pair of medical shears to cut them off me.

"You can't keep them anyways. They get sent out as haz waste." She explained. "Wow, matching panties? That's more than this place deserves."

I was blushing up a storm under the torrent of water, just noticing that she was getting wet as well.

"You're getting all wet! I'm sorry."

"I always keep an extra set of clothes in my car for this exact reason. Hurry up and get that bra off while I'm working down here."

I took the bra off and put it in the bag. "Can I keep my breasts?"

"Nope. Rule is all clothing or anything that can be contaminated has to be discarded all the way down to skin. Finally!!" She crowed in success as the jeans fell to the floor.

She left and closed the curtain as I placed my breast forms, ruined jeans, and panties in the bag.

"Now scrub!" She commanded as she handed me a bar of exfoliating chemical scrub and a sponge.

I scrubbed every inch of my body then turned off the water.

"Sponge goes in the bag. I'll get you a Tyvek to wear since you didn't bring any extra clothes with you. Feel around where you got splashed to see if you got any burns we need to get looked at"

I searched around and didn't see any burns, thank goodness that would have made it worse.

I heard the lab door open and close as Christine left. It opened a few minutes later and Christine was talking to someone.

"He's still behind the curtain. His contaminated clothes are in the bag on the floor." Christine said.

"Okay. Give him the Tyvek and we will get the incident report filled out in my office." I heard Heather say.

"Jack, put on the Tyvek and bring the bag of clothes to my office." Heather commanded

"Okay." I reached out of the curtain for the Tyvek suit which Christine handed to me.

A Tyvek is a white chemical proof suit that covers from the wrists to ankles and zips up the front. I stepped into it and zipped up the front. Someone placed some cheap sandals on the floor that I stepped into, then I tied back the curtain and headed for Heather's office. I grabbed my bag of clothes, and pushed the bra, panties and breast forms to the bottom.

"I'm sorry you had to come in boss."

"It's okay, shit happens, but now we have to do the paperwork. So, write down here what happened, and I will inspect your clothes to look for burns and holes."

"Why do you have to do that?" I asked a little too loudly.

Heather smirked and said "To see how close the acid got to your skin. If it's within a layer of hitting skin, we may have to increase the PPE required to change titrants."

"Oh." I said dejectedly. Resigning myself to be outed as a freak and probably fired

"And to see how much the company owes you for these clothes." Heather said.

"Why would the company owe me for clothes?" I asked

"Because due to insufficient PPE, procedures, or rules, you got acid all over you. That should not happen, and we will change the rules and procedures to ensure that it doesn't happen again. Since you got hurt by our oversight, the company will reimburse you."

"I see. It really was my mistake though" I said stupidly.

"Oh? So you're saying that if the procedure was that you take the small container from the titrator to the acid cabinet in the rubber carrier, filled it in there, then put the small container back in the carrier to take back to reinstall on the titrator, this would have still happened?"

"I guess not. Is that the change you're going to make?" I asked.

"No, taking the small containers from the autotitrators introduces air into the line and messes them up. I was just making a point. Most accidents can be prevented with administrative and engineering controls. Now let's see what we have here."

She donned some rubber gloves and began to sort through the bag of clothes. "We have a pair of Women's jeans, Size 4; A woman's t-shirt, Size medium; Pink lace panties, size small; A Pink lace bra, size 34 A; and some breast forms, looks like size 1. Okay, I think we got a good starting point for a cost. Are you finished writing?"

I was so concerned about her looking through my clothes that I hadn't even started yet, so I hurried and scribbled down what occurred. Heather tied up the bag of my ruined clothes and set them outside her office. When I was finished, Heather called Christine in to verify my account and sign as witness on the incident report.

"Okay Jack, you are free to work the rest of the night like that, or you can just go on home and rest. I can stay and help Christine finish off the shift."

dimmy05
dimmy05
78 Followers
12