Becoming Kitten Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten and the new Nick are each making the other possible.

On the screen in the living room, an older man has joined the two young women, standing over them with a fistful of hair in each hand as they worship his cock with their mouths. The energy of the scene has a definite artsy edge, the girls are beautiful, it is well-lit, and the shots and editing are smooth and well-timed. Nick smiles again in fatherly pride at his daughter's good taste in pornography. On the couch, she slowly rolls one nipple between thumb and forefinger, her beautiful lips parted slightly.

Breathing deeply, he considers the big picture for a moment. Here he stands, watching his daughter masturbate to the porn showing on the giant flat-screen TV in his living room. Not only do the two of them commit incest most every day, but she also has submissive needs that have opened up in him a capacity for and pleasure in dominating her in every way. It's a crazy, unexpected, delightfully sinful adventure they're on together.

The bottom line is that he loves her and more than anything wants what is best for her. He wants for her what she wants for herself. And that probably involves helping her get her needs met with others beyond himself. Certainly he always knew he would need to-the gloriously slutty nymphomaniac he has helped her discover will have appetites that far outpace any one person's ability to satisfy.

On the screen in the living room, the older man is now fucking one of the young girls from behind while she hungrily laps at her friend's pussy, several fingers wet and buried deep. Kitten picks up the vibrator she now always keeps on the coffee table, turns it on, and presses it against herself, gasping as it almost shatters her with sensation.

Yes, Nick thinks, the hungry sexual spirit her mother passed down to her is going to need a lot of cock-and probably pussy. His daughter is fierce, electric. She is regal in her sexuality like a heron in flight. But his concerns about just cutting her loose into the world still pull at him. As Kitten, safe in his house, she's become a bit of a boundaryless slut and-while that's fine at home with her father who always has her best interests at heart, even while he's roughly using her for his own lust-there are many people out in the world who would take terrible advantage of her. And he can't let that happen.

He sighs. There has to be a way to ease her out into the world as Kitten, to do the exploration and growth she needs to do, but with people he trusts to take care of her.

In a flash, it comes to him: Elizabeth. Of course.

Without thinking, he starts taking off his clothes, and walks naked into the living room.

She smiles at his approach, still grinding at her pussy with vibrator.

Using the Voice, Nick says "Kitten, suck Daddy's cock."

"Yes, Daddy," she purrs, sliding off the couch and onto her knees before him, keeping the vibrator working on her clit with one hand. It's a small detail, but important: even when she's submitting to please him, she's still taking care of herself. He smiles, proud of her for loving herself.

His cock slides easily down her throat, balls bottoming out against her chin. His awareness narrows to that sensation for a moment - the wet heat of her mouth and the slight trembling of her chin. He's impressed. She's never taken him this deep before, and certainly not on first stroke.

Then she swallows-and the feeling is sensational. "Oh, baby girl, you've been studying," he gasps.

She pulls her head back, his cock coming free with a pop, face splitting into a wide grin, a long line of drool running off her chin.

"Yes, Daddy. While you're at work, I've been learning. I want to be the best I can be, for you. Use my mouth, Daddy." She speaks with a warm pride, as if bragging about a good report card at the end of a semester, and lets her mouth fall open again in invitation. Dominant energies that had begun kindling in him now roar into flame at the submissive joy in her voice. He feels his power surge and a crystalline clarity of purposeful control.

"That's a good girl. Daddy's very proud," he says, then pulls her head forward back on to him and starts thrusting his hips.

"Daddy loves fucking your face, princess. Do you like that, baby girl?"

"Mmmmm-hmmmmm," she moans against his cock. Nick feels the vibrations dance across his skin.

"You like when Daddy uses you for your mouth, don't you baby?"

"Mm-hm! Mh-hm!" She nods and sucks harder, taking him deep, swallowing around his solid flesh. He's learned that she likes being dominated verbally, as well as physically. He wants to give her everything she wants.

Grabbing her by the hair, he then pulls her back off of him, lifting and laying her back on the couch. She's panting, spit sticky on her chin, eyes rolled back and unfocused. Nick loves this kind of moment with her — when that tiny spark of pain from having her hair pulled instantly drops Kitten into a deeper layer of submission. The vibrator drops from her hand.

Looming over her, he drags the tips of his fingers down the taut skin of her arched throat, down to one rock-hard nipple. Tickling and teasing the sensitive bud between his fingers, he asks "You still thinking about pussy, baby?"

Her groan rumbles deeply in her chest, eyelids fluttering. Nick feels her nodding against his fist in her hair.

"Use words, baby girl."

"Yes, yes," she sighs, "All the time." He scrapes his fingers over to the other nipple and pinches hard. "All. . . . the time, Daddy. I just. . . I don't know how to. . . . I want. . ."

Still holding her hair in one fist, his other fingers trace down her collarbone, down her chest, down her belly to her pussy, cupping it gently, then rubbing in slow circles. Hot juices flood between his fingers.

"Ah, don't worry, baby," he growls, "Daddy has a friend you can play with."

Her eyes go wide.

She gasps as he plunges two fingers into her. She's flowing like a river in summer, and he easily sinks down to the knuckle.

"My friend is a beautiful woman," he tells her moving his hand, building momentum slowly. "She's got black hair and blue eyes, an amazing body, and-" He moves his hand faster now, thrusting a little harder with every word, "She. Loves. Eating. Young. Sluts'. Pussies."

She gasps with every thrust and every word, his hand moving faster, his grip on her hair solid and unquestioning.

"Oh. . ." She pants, "She's. . . perfect."

He can sense her impending orgasm, can smell it between them, and he cups his hand against her pelvis bone as his fingers move, lifting a bit in a circular motion. She moans deeply, fingers grasping his arms with a desperation that tells him she's close.

He growls again, "She is perfect for you. Her name is Elizabeth."

Then he slams his hand flat against her, fingers curling forward and up, hitting her tender G-spot. She grits her teeth and starts to roll her hips forcefully, her body arching and undulating under Nick's hand, a bow with an arrow ready for flight.

Using the Voice, he demands, "What's her name?"

"E-Liz-a-beth!" she grunts, in between tortured breaths.

"I didn't hear you, baby. What's her name? Who do you want to fuck?" he asks, yanking hard on her hair with one hand and using the other to give her everything-plunging and pulling and lifting like rolling waves.

"E-LIZ-A-BETH!!" She screams, back arching off the couch as she thrashes out her orgasm, flooding his hand with the silky liquid of her release.

She is flushed from head to toe-panting and sweating, trying to catch her breath while he slows down, softens his grip in her hair, lets his eyes roam the expanse of her naked body. This woman - his woman - is goddamn beautiful in her pleasure.

"Elizabeth. . ." she breathes quietly, as she comes back to her senses.

He pulls his fingers out of her clenching pussy and places them softly in her mouth. Hungrily, reverently, she sucks her own juices off of them, while looking him in the eye, in a glorious submissive afterglow. He sees "yes, please" and "thank you" shining at him from her grateful face. While she's sucking, he moves in to kneel between her legs and position his cock at her dripping slit. Without hesitation, he slides deep in a single thrust.

Her contented sigh tells him she's never happier than when she's got her father's cock buried deep inside her. Her hands reach up to rest on his shoulders, and her eyes flash as she leans into the slow rhythm with which he begins to thrust.

"Now," he says, still using the Voice, "tell me about Stacy."

Though she's flushed and panting, he can tell his words at first surprise but then excite her. After a few thrusts, she smiles at him mischievously.

"Oh, she's so pretty. . .Unh!" He thrusts hard, and her grunt is so joyous it almost sounds like laughter. "She's the captain of the team. . . She's so hot. . . And they say she . . . She fucks around a lot."

Nick likes what he's hearing. He pulls her knees up to his chest and leans in on her, planting his hands down on either side of her. In this position, his daughter is pinned down and completely in his control as he fucks her at a steady pace, probing for more information about her friend. "Fucks around?"

"Unh! Yeah, I saw her giving two guys blsowjob under the bleachers once and. . . know for a fact she fucked. . . fucked almost the entire lacrosse team. . . And lots of people say. . . a few teachers. The. . . the hot ones!"

Her eyes open wide, glistening as she grins at him. "You'd like her, Daddy. She's-unh! . . a total slut."

The experience of fucking his own daughter while she talks about how much he'd like her friend turns him on in a way he hasn't felt since his own high school days. He imagines himself under the bleachers, a hot mouth around his cock with the sounds of a football game nearby, a roll of a talented tongue to the underside of his cock and the roar of the crowd in his ears. He feels his balls begin to tighten, and quickly loses control of his hips as they begin pumping of their own will. His breath hastens, and he stares intensely into his daughter's mischievous eyes.

The grin hasn't left her face and she can tell he's about to come. She grips her own feet in her determined hands, opening her body wider for him. "Daddy," she purrs, pulling him deeper, "I want you to dump your hot cum inside me. . . Please, Daddy. . . put your cum inside your babygirl. . ."

Nick feels himself losing total control. He wants what she's asking for. He wants to fill her to bursting, and watch his release leak out of her. He wants to paint his ownership of her on her skin with his cum.

"Daddy?" She asks, grinning like a Cheshire cat, "Daddy what's my friend's name? That slutty athlete that fucks hot older men? The one that fucks guys. . . Just. . . Like. . . You, Daddy? What's her name?"

"Sta-UNH-STACY!!" He bellows as he empties into her, light headed and thrusting, pumping his cum as deep as he can inside his daughter. His skin burns and Nick feels flayed, inside out. White light fills his vision, a rush of pumping blood fills his hearing, and joy like electricity sails through his veins.

Slowly, eventually, steady breathing returns and a delicious mirth rises in him-like a smile across his whole body: she did it to him, too. He wanted her to be thinking about Elizabeth and calling our her name when he made her cum, and then she turned the tables and did the same thing to him with Stacy. He gives her what she wants and she offers him the same gift in return. They meet each other, ecstatically, in the middle.

He laughs, looking down proudly at her. She laughs too, looking smug and wiggling her hips, savoring the sensation of his flesh still filling her pussy.

They stare into each other eyes for a long moment, their breathing completely synchronized, bodies melded into one and sweat running together.

No special Voice, no agenda, he just breathes out the Truth of the moment: "Kitten, Daddy loves you so much."

Her eyes sparkle and her face dimples as she grins in girlish delight, her pussy clamping down hard on his cock, milking it, owning him. "Kitten loves you too, Daddy."

--

Days later, Kitten's hips roll with the rhythm of a raft on a slow moving river. The echo of her heels on tile fills her ears as they walk from the elevator toward the door of a penthouse suite on the 45th floor of a downtown highrise.

It's a modern interior, classy and sexy, the way she imagines everything must be in New York city. Someday, she thinks as she looks around. Tasteful sculptures and sconces line the softly-lit corridor. She's never been in such a fancy place. It feels wonderful to parade these halls, glamorous in her fitted black dress, sparkly heels and choker, holding her Daddy's hand.

She sighs happily, feeling very in love with him, while at the same time feeling more powerful as a woman than she has ever been. The freedom to fully embrace her physical nature has unleashed her in ways she didn't realize she was holding back, and she not only sees herself differently, she feels herself differently. She walks differently, hips swinging with longer, more confident, strides. Her breath is slower and deeper, and everything around her feels full with new dimension, new color. Kitten knows her body is awake in a way it never was before. She inhabits her body as if she has always been this, born into the world already a woman, like Athena, strong enough for war and wise enough to avoid it.

At the same time Kitten is in heat, constantly. Beneath her dress, conditioned air moves across the sensitive skin of her naked pussy and she feels herself moisten, her nipples tightening against the thin fabric. She smiles slyly to herself. Ever since that morning in the kitchen when her father invited her to think of herself as a slut, she has increasingly embraced it as part of her identity, and every day she has felt more comfortable in her own skin. He released her from the shame she could have felt in response to the word, and he helped her to learn she can love that part of herself. She loves being Kitten. The more she thinks about herself as a happy slut, the more she feels like the ruler of her own world. Recent talk of college is intriguing, but that's the future. Tonight is about a new adventure for Kitten the Slut. She's going to fuck another woman for the first time, one of Daddy's friends. She's been thinking about it all day, seesawing between voracious hornyness and the anxiety of a first date. (What if she doesn't like me? What if I'm. . . no good at it?)

She banishes the thought, reminding herself of all the lesbian porn she's watched in the last two days, all the reading she's done, and how many times it has made her cum. She thinks of what she can do to herself with her own fingers, and how good it feels. She's built to fuck, she knows that now, and she's hungry for more. On a mission, she decides she is going to throw herself into this. She wants to make this woman cum.

They arrive at the imposing mahogany door and Nick raps a few times. He is relaxed and handsome in his dark suit, light from the crystal sconces flashing off silver cufflinks. She muses on how they got dressed up to come meet this woman Elizabeth, this "friend" of his that he wants her to meet. This must be someone special. She hopes so, because increasingly she hasn't been able to get girls off her mind. Hair, lips, breasts, necks, hips, thighs, pussies. . .

(This woman doesn't know what she's in for. I'm going to overtake her, run my tongue all over her-)

The door opens. "Hello, my dears."

Her breath deserts her. Her confidence vanishes like a whisper in a storm.

Standing before her is. . . the most captivating creature she's ever seen. A woman slightly taller than her, long black hair tumbling in curls down to a low-cut black halter-style gown from which rise full, prominent breasts. Kitten has the random thought that it seems this woman may have powdered her breasts, a delicate dusting shimmering in the soft light. Diamonds and sapphires sparkle against that black hair, across earrings the most exquisite collarbone, and around a narrow waist that flares into perfect womanly hips. She imagines running her teeth over the bare skin of that hip. The gown's thigh-high slit falls away from one magnificent leg and black stiletto heels sparkle with white and blue stones.

And that beautiful face, a mouth she could lose herself in, those blue, blue eyes flashing like the sapphires around them. A powerful calm radiates around her, and it takes Kitten's breath away.

A moment before she felt like a force of nature, but in the presence of Elizabeth, she is reduced. Now she feels small and uncertain.

"Hey Elizabeth, great to see you again," She hears her father say, his deep voice grounding her, calming her, calling her back to herself. She is suddenly reminded of her hand in his, her palm now a bit sweaty as he leans forward to kiss Elizabeth on her offered cheek.

"Oh Nick," She steps slightly back and sweeps her eyes over him, appraising him with a flattering admiration. "So lovely to see you again. It's been too long since we last. . . saw each other." Her voice is deep, slow, breathy. A tiny smile plays at her ruby lips, and her eyes twinkle.

(What kind of accent is that, British?)

"Indeed it has." Glancing sideways, Kitten sees her father nod with a restrained kind of smirk and she suddenly feels like a little girl, left out of all the secrets that the grown ups share with each other.

(Aw, hell no.) She finds her voice.

"Hi, I'm Kitten." She leans forward, holding her hand out and looking the older woman in the eye, determined to overcome this sudden meekness. No matter how intimidating this goddess might be, she's her Daddy's Kitten and needs it to be known.

Those amazing blue eyes come to rest on her, the smile in them never fading. "Wonderful to meet you, darling. Your father has told me about you, all about you," tilting her head slightly as she says the word. She steps forward and gently takes Kitten's extended hand in both of hers, stroking once ever so slightly with her top hand. Her touch is as warm, soft, and sincere as her voice. Despite herself, Kitten blushes, smiles.

"I've heard a lot about you, too," she replies. Pulling her hands away, she snakes one arm gently around her father's waist, feeling a need to claim him-but realizing that it probably just looks clingy.

(God, I'm being a spaz.)

Elizabeth's smile is disarming. "I'm so glad," she says, with a brilliant smile. Then, dropping into a flat sincerity, she meets Kitten with a level gaze and speaks with deep warmth, "Really, honey. I'm so glad. . . for both of you. You make a lovely pair."

The words-and that yummy, syrupy tone-make something warm in Kitten's belly flip over. She is surprised at how just being the momentary object of this woman's attention makes her feel so. . . special, and she realizes that the recognition of them as "a pair" is what she most needed to hear.

There is no threat here, she decides. (OK, this Kitten will retract her claws...)

Elizabeth swings the door open wider, waving them forward-"Come in, my friends. Come in!"—then turns and seems to float away, her heels clicking rhythmically on the white marble tile, but her movement the liquid glide of a ballerina. The back of her dress is cut wide and deep, revealing tanned, sculpted muscles. Kitten wonders for a second how the dress manages to stay on, how it avoids falling from Elizabeth's shoulders as she walks. It plunges to flash tantalizing peaks of equally firm, pantyless cheeks. The line of sparkles sewn into the dress ride the edge of the silky fabric down toward the center back where-right between those glorious cheeks-the chains of stones meet and leap off into a twinkling little tail that swings mischievously with her stride.