Becoming Kitten Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if in a dream, Kitten feels a beautiful wet heat stroke across her aching pussy, licking slowly up and down, tickling her clit then dipping inside. She sighs in what feels like a homecoming. She feels her father take her hand and opens her eyes to meet his gaze, love beaming from his face in a beautiful wide smile. It feels so good, so right, to be naked next to him with this woman she just met eating her pussy while he sits, fully-clothed in his tailored suit, enjoying the view. She feels like a plaything, like candy. It makes her feel so. . . owned. It's the sexiest she's ever felt in her life.

Elizabeth's tongue presses firmly on her clit and Kitten loses capacity for thought. Her eyes snap shut and her back arches, Nick's hand forgotten as she tries to clutch fistfuls of couch, her body suddenly a live wire. Kitten gasps, her breath shallow and panting, the air around her moist with wanting. She tangles her fingers into Elizabeth's hair.

"Ah, ah!" She hears her own voice as if from a distance, Elizabeth's tongue a hot, wet whirlwind on her clit as her body trembles and waves of pleasure push her closer to orgasm.

Then suddenly, it is upon her. Her throat burns as she roars into the open room, her voice like an animal's cry echoing off the marble tile. She's both alive and dead. She's both owned and undeniably powerful. She is shattered to pieces and finally, mercifully, whole. As if she's turning inside out, she feels herself gush liquid into that eager, talented, lapping mouth. Each firm stroke of that tongue triggers another shock through her-voice growing hoarse with each new explosion, breathing labored, her vision filled with white light. The sounds of the room are smothered by a deep buzzing in her ears that reminds Kitten of a swarm of bees.

Finally, she comes back to herself, begins to be able to breathe. Panting, she opens her eyes the vision of Elizabeth's face between her thighs, smiling and shiny and slick with cum. Grinning like a cat with milk on her whiskers, Elizabeth comes closer until their foreheads are touching again and Kitten can smell her own pussy.

"Dear girl, you are not only beautiful, you are also just. . . fucking. . . delicious," Elizabeth plunges her tongue back into Kitten's mouth. Kitten's world is filled with the taste of her own cum, tangy and sweet. She wonders if Elizabeth tastes the same. A river of new energy rushes through her. She lunges up, flipping the older woman back onto the couch where she had just been, reversing their positions.

"Oh!" Elizabeth chirps, surprised but delighted. "My, my, dear girl." She breathes, her expression showing her to be impressed, and . . . curious.

Kitten lets her eyes roam hungrily over the beautiful woman's body beneath her. Kitten feels animated by a spirit of hunger from deep within. It owns her, acts for her, controls her motions as she reaches out to caress. She wants to consume this woman, completely. Leaning in, now the aggressor, she plunges her tongue into Elizabeth's mouth, pulsing forward with her whole body. She grabs a handful of breast and squeezes, lifts, twisting at a fleshy nipple and squeezing hard. Elizabeth moans deeply into her mouth and Kitten swallows the sound, feeling desperate, famished for more.

She licks the taste of sweat and perfume from Elizabeth's long graceful throat, and then returns her attention to the nipples. She worships the hard pebbles of flesh, licking, nibbling, latching on and sucking hard. Elizabeth arches her back as Kitten rakes her fingers lightly down either side of her ribcage. Kitten lavishes attention on the older woman's body, stopping to tease and play with the glittering jewel in her navel, flicking it this way and that with her tongue, while reaching up to roll nipple in each hand. Kitten feels hyper-focused on her task: She wants this woman to feel helpless with pleasure, to shake inside her skin and to lose her voice crying out "more" and "please" and "yes, oh god, yes."

Then she is settling on her knees between those graceful thighs, and the scent of Elizabeth's pussy is magnetic, drawing her deeper. Kitten flattens her tongue against the inside of one thigh, runs teasingly upward and does it again on the other side. Then again from the jewel in the belly down toward the pussy, drawing a little closer with each run of her tongue.

Elizabeth pulses her hips gently forward, rolling with desire, in search of the heat of Kitten's tongue. Kitten smiles to herself as she observes how wet Elizabeth is, dragging her tongue through the juices now dripping from that pussy. She knows the feeling. She runs her tongue up one of those beautiful lips, then the other, finally getting to roll the taste of Elizabeth around in her mouth. This pussy tastes something like her own, but a bit sweeter, the texture of the juice a bit thicker, creamier. Delicious.

Able to resist no more, she plunges her tongue deeply into the older woman's moist folds and hears her gasp in satisfaction. She feels fingers in her hair again, this time not pulling her away but pushing her closer in. Kitten sees herself approaching a threshold, and she feels a glorious pride in stepping firmly and confidently over it to give this intoxicating woman pleasure.

Losing herself in the pussy in front of her, she goes to work with her tongue, licking, flicking, rolling, nibbling. When she gently sucks on Elizabeth's clit then flicks her tongue over it rapidly, she is rewarded with a gasp and a deep, resonant moan from up above.

Working a finger in slowly, then two fingers, Kitten starts to fuck Elizabeth with determination. She curls her fingers and presses deeper. She flicks her tongue onto Elizabeth's clit and adds pressure, matching her rhythm with the pressure of her fingers. Elizabeth moans and rolls her head from side to side, and Kitten's hands move faster, deeper. She glories in the slickness of her face now covered in juices, in the rhythm of Elizabeth's hips that roll and shake their intertwined bodies.

With her free arm supporting her weight against the couch, Kitten pushes deeper in and up with her fingers while pressing the flat of her tongue hard and repeatedly on the clit in her mouth. Elizabeth yelps in pleasure. "AH! That! Don't stop!"

Kitten doesn't stop. She hangs on for dear life, the body under her a wild, thrashing animal. Feeling like she's both completely in control and also riding the most exhilarating roller coaster of her life. She's drowning in the powerful sensation as Elizabeth moans, a thin, breathy sound, and begins convulsing. Kitten feels a glorious hot rush of cum fill her mouth. Delicious, hot, powerful, woman's cum. She laps at it and swallows, pushing occasionally on the clit again to send aftershocks crashing through the glorious woman's body.

She feels the fingers in her hair fall away and she raises her head to look up. Elizabeth is staring at the ceiling, panting hard. Finally, Elizabeth looks down at her, flushed and glaze-eyed.

"Oh my. . .," she breathes, now starting to catch her breath. "Oh my. . . .You, my dear, are a natural. That was. . .. glorious."

Her face slick with pussy juice, Kitten grins, realizing that not only has she just made a woman cum for the first time, but she's also lost herself in the pleasure of the act while someone else was watching. It's a new horizon of sexual experience for her, and she thrills on the inside, feeling slutty, feeling proud. Powerful.

And then. . . Some new feeling begins to rise in her. Something positive and exciting, but she can't quite put her finger on it.

She looks over at her father. While she was lost in Elizabeth's pussy, he had disrobed and is now sitting completely naked. He smiles lovingly at her, slowly pumping his hard cock with one hand, while holding Elizabeth's outstretched hand in his other. Just like Kitten, Elizabeth had reached for him in the midst of her passion.

The sight gives Kitten an idea-she is going to keep fucking Elizabeth, and she is going to use her father's cock to do it.

"Dad, bring that gorgeous cock over here and fuck this beautiful woman."

Her assertive tone sparks a look of surprise between Nick and Elizabeth, but Elizabeth doesn't miss a beat and purrs. "Oh, god, yes please Nick. She eats pussy like a pro, but now I need some cock in me."

Kitten laughs, moving so her father can replace her between Elizabeth's muscular thighs. He lines up their bodies, begins to move closer, but she stops him, says "Wait. . . I want to put you in her. I want to help my Daddy fuck all his women, like any good daughter should." Nick's groan filters into her ears and she feels a surge of power. She feels like a priestess.

Reaching over and grabbing his hard shaft, pumping it with her own fingers still drenched in Elizabeth's come, she positions it at the glistening slit and he slowly leans forward. Mesmerized, she watches inch after inch slide into the pussy she just ate. She licks her lips, relishing both the sight and the salty taste that still fills her mouth.

Elizabeth sighs contentedly as she is filled with cock. KItten watches, admiring how everything about this beautiful woman looks alive in this moment. Her muscles, taut and ready, body coiled like a spring. Her voice like song in the otherwise quiet room, her smile like sunlight-everything about her radiates the fact that she was born for this and never in her life is she more at peace than when she's getting fucked.

That mysterious feeling in Kitten continues to grow. She tries to name it but cannot, just lets herself fall more deeply in love with the magic of this moment. She presides over the ritual, absorbing the intense pleasure on her father's face as he buries his cock deep into his lover. The two are locked into an intense gaze as they mate, him pushing deeper with every thrust, her wrapping her long legs tight around his waist, and Kitten's hands caressing them both..

She wonders briefly if she should feel jealous. She looks for it inside, but is overjoyed to realize that there is nothing like that happening in her. Instead, she feels awe. All of society's need for pretense and posturing and rules cast aside, here are two beautiful bodies fucking for the sheer pleasure of it. They are not in love. They are simply animals. They are animals in the jungle, and she is the Shaman.

She loves the look of lived purpose that is written all over Elizabeth's sweaty, naked form. (I bet that's what I look like when I'm getting fucked.) Elizabeth starts rolling her hips with Nick's slow thrusts, his cock now slick with her juices.

Kneeling on the couch next to Elizabeth, she leans forward to suck a nipple into her mouth, enjoying their heaving rhythm with her father's every thrust. Running her tongue up Elizabeth's throat, she then whispers in the woman's ear.

"You two are so fucking hot. . ."

Elizabeth smiles, nods, "Mmm Hmmm.. . ." she breathes, the air around them humid, buzzing.

"I love watching my Daddy fuck you. Bury his cock in your delicious pussy. Feel good?"

"Oh, you know it does, my d-Unh Huh!" Elizabeth gasps, Nick suddenly increasing the intensity of his thrusts.

"I love it when Daddy fucks me hard, too. His cock feels soooooo good deep inside me. . . Sluts like us can appreciate a really good delicious fuck, right?"

Elizabeth can only grunt and nod, grinning broadly as she matches Nick's increasingly thrusts with her hips. Her earrings sparkle as they swing, reflecting shimmering light around the room.

Kitten leans back then, watching. She smells pussy and perfume, Elizabeth's and her own, and her father's sweat and cologne. Gently, she lays one hand on Elizabeth's raised thigh and one on her father's muscular shoulder. The sensation is magical-feeling the tension in his shoulder as he pushes a thrust and the liquid movement in Elizabeth's body as she gratefully receives it and leans in for more.

(How few people in human history get to feel fucking like this?) Like an electrical circuit, she feels their movement traveling through her, and she feels like she's presiding over their mating. This room is a temple, and she feels like a goddess. She gasps as that new feeling cracks open within her, surges through her.

Peace. The feeling is peace.

In that moment, she feels herself changing, but with a certainty that suggests maybe the change was already underway and she is only now just able to see it. There is nothing for her to decide-this change cannot be unmade.

Like tectonic plates heaving across the surface of the planet, she feels that in the last few heartbeats, the deepest of shiftings have occurred in who she is-who she is to herself, who she is to others. With shocking clarity, she realizes that she could stand up right now and walk out the door, away from this and these two people and into one of a million totally different lives.

And it would be fine.

Absolutely no part of her wants to do that, but the vividness of the realization fills her with a sense of. . . independence. Freedom. Completeness.

Self-possession.

It feels powerful, as powerful as that moment on the living room couch when she first became Kitten. It's a transformation of that nature but subtler. More multi-faceted.

Lifting her hands off both Nick and Elizabeth, she touches the collar around her throat, rolling in the mystical energy that seems to be filling her, enveloping her. The collar feels alive, liquid, warm. The collar represents safety and belonging and grateful submission to her father as a lover. She imagines it melting into her skin. That safety and belonging and gratitude and submission are inside her now.

And in that moment, as she sits naked right next to her father fucking a woman she herself has just met, their grunts and moans and wet sounds of passion filling the air and their movements shaking the cushion she kneels upon, she feels an entirely new submission taking place inside her, unleashing a new freedom inside her.

She submits to herself. To her own will. The freedom and safety that submission to her father provided her laid the foundation for her to stand upon, and find her way to this moment. When she needed a new container for her spirit, he provided the container, the structure, the rules. And she still loves it, and she still loves him.

But in this beautiful moment, she now realizes she has-she has always had-the strength to be her own container. The realization rolls through her like lightning, splits her open.

Like a thunderclap, she returns to the moment, to the beautiful bodies giving in to their lust before her. The power of this moment rushes up inside her, fills her. Like she is taking the deepest lungful of breath after too long underwater. The air around them is electric with need, and certainty, and magic.

(She may be the pussy he's fucking right now, but I'm going to make him fill that pussy with cum.)

She leans forward and places her hand on the back of her father's head, pulling head around into a deep kiss. Their tongues thrust and dance while his hips keep moving-his tongue in his daughter and his cock in his lover.

She breaks the kiss, looking deep into his glazed eyes. "I love kissing you while you fuck your women, Daddy." He smiles, his mouth hanging open after her kiss, his body swaying and rutting into Elizabeth below.

"Her pussy is fantastic, isn't it Daddy? So soft and juicy. . . . I loved eating her out. Did you like watching your daughter eat pussy, Daddy?"

He smiles, laughs a little. He knows what she's doing-dirty talking him over the edge. She can tell he loves it. His hips start moving even faster, like a jackhammer. A quick glance shows Elizabeth's eyes have rolled back in her head, her big breasts glistening with sweat and swaying beautifully, her body completely surrendered to the delight of being fucked.

"Daddy, I love eating pussy and I'm going to need a lot of it. Now I'm double the slut I was before I walked through that door. You promised me a lot of cock, Daddy. Can you promise me a lot of pussy too? Your babygirl slut is going to need it."

She can tell it's working-he eyes are getting wider, his breath hitching and his body out of control.

Kitten leans down and whispers in Elizabeth's ear "I love fucking you with my Daddy's cock. I'm going to make him cum in you now."

Elizabeth barks something between and laugh and a moan, grinning madly and then grunting, "Fuck me, Nick. Fuck. Me. Nick. FUCK. ME. NICK."

Kitten goes in for the kill. "Do it, Daddy. Fuck her. Fuck that pussy hard. Wreck that hot, wet, pussy. Just like when you fuck your daughter, Daddy. Your babygirl. Just like when you use me. I love your cum so much. I want you to fill that pussy with it, so I can eat you out of her wet slit. . ."

That does it-Nick's eyes screw shut and his entire body clenches. He unleashes a mighty roar, grabbing Elizabeth's hips and ramming them against him as he pumps his cum deep into her. She cries out, back arching in her own orgasm, head thrashing side to side as she is lost in her own animal release.

Kitten sits back, grinning. (I did that. I fucked her with his cock. I talked dirty until my Daddy filled her with cum. I did that.)

It's the most powerful-and fulfilled-she's ever felt in her life. Never has she felt such a sense of purpose and accomplishment.

With a bellowing sigh, Nick slowly lowers himself down onto Elizabeth, who wraps her arms around him. Kitten leans in and kisses her deeply, running her hands over both their bodies. The air between them crackles.

"That was amazing. I love watching you two fuck."

Nick and Elizabeth are both panting, sweating, the focus just coming back into their eyes. They are both grinning, relaxed, contented.

After several deep breaths, Nick leans back, slowly pulling his cock out of Elizabeth and moving to lie back on the couch. Kitten lunges, fulfilling her promise of eating her father's cum from his lover's pussy. She plants her lips around Elizabeth's pussy and sucks hard, rewarded with a mouthful of their cum, mixed together. It's heaven. She swallows hungrily then starts licking hard, up and down, drinking as much their cum as she can.

Finally, she comes up for air. Kitten moves up to lie in Elizabeth's arms, and they share a few tender kisses.

Everyone is grinning, and the silence stretches on until Nick just says. "Well."

Elizabeth laughs and says "Yes indeed. Well. Did you have fun, my darling?"

Kitten sighs, eyes wide open, still processing the incredible transformation she experiences that neither of the two of them know about. She still can't quite find the edges of it, to compartmentalize it and put it somewhere inside herself. It's still growing, wavering around the edges like hot desert air, and she can't tell where her limits are. She feels ever-expanding, every moment making her feel more like herself than she was before. More powerful, more independent, and yes. . . more horny.

"Oh. . ." she sighs, contentedly, "I'm just getting started."

"I bet you are," Elizabeth laughs, then turns to Nick. "I want her Nick."

Nick smiles, "I'd say you just had her."

"No," Elizabeth replies, a suddenly serious tone in her voice. An authoritative tone. "I want her for the Academy."

Nick's eyebrows shoot up. "Really?"

"Oh yes," Elizabeth breathes, running her fingernails lightly down Kitten's back, finishing with a playful slap on the young girl's bare ass.

"If she's up for it-this one has an incredible future with me."