Becoming Kitty Pt. 02

Story Info
Feminisation begins, and we meet Roxy.
6k words
4.78
17.2k
15

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subvexed
Subvexed
97 Followers

Dinner Out

PART I

At the beginning of the year Elle and I had made a resolution to go out once a week for date night. This particular week we had agreed to meet for dinner in town after work one Friday. We usually went for a cocktail or two, then to a restaurant. This evening we met at a hotel bar, which was somewhere we went regularly when we were dating, and we reserved a table at a nearby restaurant afterwards.

Unusually, I arrived first. I checked my phone and saw a message from Elle, telling me she was running 5 mins late and to order for her. This was always a test but she loves champagne cocktails so I ordered her a house special, and sat back and watched the barman prepare the drinks, at which point Elle arrived. She looked stunning, wearing a dark blue wrap dress, and heels. Although it was not a regular occurrence for her to wear heels, she knew the affect it had on me. Her make up was classy, with dark red lips and smokey eyes, which accentuated their deep brown colour. She wore her shoulder length hair down, framing her beautiful face. As she walked up to the bar she leant in to give me a kiss before taking the stool next to me.

I complimented her on how stunning she looked, and she mentioned that she thought it would be fun to 'dress up' a little tonight. The drinks arrived and she approved of what I had ordered. We caught up, before heading off to the restaurant. We were shown to our table, in a booth, and ordered a bottle wine and food.

The cocktails had definitely taken the edge off and I could tell that Elle was in a playful mood. With a glint in her eye she asked, 'How did you enjoy being my little slave the other night?'

She was referring to the night a few weeks back where she used me as her toy, making me worship her body with my lips whilst I was blindfolded, with my hands bound. We'd had sex a few times since but that had definitely been a one off.

That was without doubt one of the most amazing evenings we'd had in the bedroom.

'Wow, you completely blew my mind!' I'd given it a lot if thought since, 'The way you teased me and not being in control was really hot.'

Elle, took a sip of wine, clearly enjoyed hearing this feedback as the corners of her mouth turned slightly. 'Be more specific, what did you like particularly?'

'The way you set the scene where I had to explore your body with my lips.'

'I'm pleased you approve. Which parts of my body specifically?'

She wasn't messing around. Just recounting it was getting me turned on as I recalled the humiliation of kissing her ass. I was embarrassed to admit it but, much like that night, I could sense she was having fun teasing me.

'I admit, it did turn me on kneeling in front of you and kissing your feet and legs.'

Now in full flow, Elle leant in and continued to probe, 'Oh I think we both know you enjoyed kissing more than just my legs. Keep going.'

I knew where she was taking this but just recalling it made me embarrassed. 'I also got turned on by being made to kiss your.. er... ass.'

'Hmm, if I remember correctly I don't think I had to force you, in fact you were a very enthusiastic little ass kisser!'

Leaving me to bathe in that thought, Elle excused herself to go to the bathroom. As she edged out of the booth, her dress parted slightly providing a glimpse of her stockings. I clearly didn't do a very good job of concealing that fact I had noticed.

As she stood up she said, 'Down boy. Don't get too excited,' then leant in closer and whispered, 'at least not yet anyway!' She then playfully licked my ear lobe before turning around and walking away.

Discussing the intimate details of that night was turning me on, and knowing she was wearing stockings and suspenders took it up a notch.

Elle returned to the table and the conversation continued, 'I'm pleased to hear you had fun being my slave. I admit I did enjoy the site of you helpless and kneeling at my feet, attentive to my instructions. If you're a very good boy we could have some more fun tonight.'

I didn't need any encouragement, 'Just let me know what I can do. I'll do anything.'

She smiled back with a wicked, questioning smile, and cautioned, 'You should be careful making promises like that, I might just take you up on them. Close your eyes and hold out your hand.'

I did as instructed and felt something warm and soft being placed into the palm of my hand. After what felt like a long pause Elle said, 'Now, open your eyes.'

In the split second it took my eyes to adjust I realised I was holding a pair of pink lacy knickers and I immediately closed my palm and dropped my hands to my lap. I couldn't believe what Elle had done! With my eyes closed anybody could have seen me holding them.

'I thought it would be more fun for you to wear these', she said as she sat back holding her glass of wine mischievously. I was slightly stunned and tried to work out what to do, although Elle gave me no choice.

'I would suggest you go and get changed before our food comes. Bring me back your boxers. Oh, and I want proof so be a good boy and send me a photo of you wearing your sexy knickers. Off you go.'

I reluctantly got up and walked to the bathroom where, luckily, I found a free cubicle. With the door locked I looked again at the pink lacy fabric in my hands. Aside from the colour, they had a small pink bow on the front accentuating their femininity.

I took my trousers off and, by the time I had removed my boxers, my cock was starting to get hard which made the prospect of putting on the lacy underwear even more daunting.

Stepping into them, the soft material felt incredible against my skin, as I pulled them up my legs. They were what I recognised to be french knickers, designed to conform to the contours of my bottom. This was a strange sensation but one that increased my arousal. When I moved I could feel the soft fabric gently work it way between my cheeks, massaging my most sensitive parts.

I was thankful that there was just enough material to provide coverage although they sat higher on my hips than my boxers and I was extremely conscious of them being visible above my jeans. I wasn't sure whether it was the embarrassment of wearing female underwear, or Elle's teasing, but I was now incredibly turned on.

Aware that I'd been in the cubicle for some time I was keen to get back to the table. I bent over and took a photo from behind, figuring that was the least incriminating angle, and sent it to Elle.

As I walked back to the table the feeling of the soft material against my bare skin felt incredible although I had to keep checking to ensure my jeans didn't slip down.

I got back to find Elle looking at her phone with a satisfied look on her face. As I sat down she opened her hand and I obliged by handing her my boxers.

The waitress arrived with our food and Elle made a point of putting her phone on the table open with the picture I'd just sent. The waitress placed the food on the table, glanced at the phone, and back at me, before walking away smiling.

Elle was clearly having fun as she joked, 'I was getting worried where you were, I thought I'd have to come to the ladies to find you! Sexy pose by the way.' By this point other diners had sat at tables within earshot although she made no effort to lower her voice.

'Ha ha, very funny' was all I could muster in return. I tried to change the subject by commenting on the food, which worked briefly. I fidgeted in my chair as I tried to get used to the more constrictive underwear.

Elle latched upon this, teasing in a low voice, 'Your ass looks very sexy in your pretty knickers. Pink's definitely your colour by the way! Tell me how they feel.'

I tried to change the subject again although Elle abruptly brought me right back. Publicly admonishing me like a stern parent, 'Don't try changing the subject, as long as you're the one wearing pink lacy knickers you'll do what I say. Is that clear? Don't make me raise my voice, otherwise it won't just be the waitress who knows your naughty little secret. Now, tell me how they feel.'

It was humiliating enough wearing the feminine underwear and I definitely didn't want everybody around us to know so had no choice but to comply.

I meekly offered, 'The material is soft against my skin, although i feel like the waist band is going to ride up over my jeans.'

'Hmm, us girls always have to be careful about flashing our underwear. This will be a useful lesson for you to appreciate some of the things we have to consider. Keep going.'

I had to admit, 'Weirdly, they are making me turned on which makes the fact that they are quite, er, 'constricting' even more of an issue.'

Elle smiled triumphantly. 'That's to prevent panty lines silly, and besides, you wouldn't like it if I wore granny knickers would you? It could have been worse, I could have been wearing a thong.'

She was right on both counts. Looking at me, grinning, Elle ran her foot up my thigh before she continued, 'Well, I suppose it is in your interests not to get too excited then!'

Mercifully the conversation eventually changed tack so I could calm down slightly. We finished what was an excellent meal and requested the bill. The same waitress came over with the card reader. As I got my wallet out of my pocket I caught my shirt, untucking it slightly exposing the pink lace material. The two girls exchanged knowing smiles and, as the waitress giggled and walked off, I could feel my cheeks turn bright red at the embarrassment. We left the restaurant and walked towards the tube station. I was certainly relieved that was over!

Either it was the sensation of the lace against my skin as I walked, or the humiliation of wearing knickers, but I was being kept in a permanently aroused state. As we stopped at a crossing Elle continued to tease, 'I bet it turned you on that the waitress knew your naughty secret. Admit it.'

I didn't know what to say although, not waiting for a response, she kissed me and simultaneously ran her hand across my crotch.

'Ha, I knew it!' Crowing in front of me she held my hand and said, 'you're such a little pervert!'

It was a short walk to the tube station although Elle led us across the road, in the opposite direction, clearly with other plans.

'Seeing as you're having so much fun I'm not sure I'm done with you yet'.

I looked straight ahead and instantly knew what Elle had in mind as I saw the neon hue of a sign above the entrance to Spearmint Rhino, one of the more exclusive and expensive strip clubs in town. Normally, I would have been keen but my heart sank knowing the conflict I had of getting turned on whilst wearing the french knickers. This was not going help and she knew it.

PART II

Whilst we'd never been to this club we had discussed it a few times. Elle didn't disapprove of strip clubs, far from it, we'd been to a few together. Her gripe was not morally, but that the girls tended to wear cheap lingerie and shoes.

Spearmint Rhino was definitely one of the more upmarket clubs though, with a reputation for having beautiful girls. Elle clearly knew my predicament. I couldn't get turned on wearing the feminine underwear, but she was taking me to a strip club!

We were greeted by the hostess who handed us over to Hayley, our waitress, who walked us to a small booth just off the main stage. Hayley was a petite brunette, with wavy hair that came down below her shoulders. She was wearing what I assumed was the house uniform for the waitresses, which was a tight fitting black mini dress. A plunging neckline showed off her small, pert breasts and she wore a pair of shiny black patent leather heels and black stockings, with seams running up the back of her legs.

Elle ordered a bottle of champagne and Hayley turned to leave, giving us a fantastic view as she confidently strode off.

The club was dimly lit, with small lamps on the tables within each of the booths that surrounded the main stage. As you'd expect most of the booths were filled with groups of guys. I couldn't see any other women customers.

Periodically, girls appeared on stage, to perform, accompanied by music. A series of poles located across the stage provided the apparatus for the girls to show off their athleticism, whilst slowly and expertly removing what few clothes they were wearing.

Whilst some girls performed, other girls traversed the floor speaking with the clientele. Each wore a different outfit but all conformed to what you would expect of stripper attire; short, sheer micro dresses and skirts, with lingerie including garters, suspenders and the obligatory heels.

Hayley returned to our table with the champagne on ice and glasses. As she left two girls approached our booth and introduced themselves as Holly and Roxy. Both exuded confidence and sex appeal, although in completely different ways.

Holly was girly and cute, with long wavy blonde hair that she wore down so that it fell over her shoulders. Her lips were bright pink with a glossy finish and her eye make up brought out her large blue eyes.

She was dressed as a schoolgirl, with a tight white shirt, tied at the front showing off her impressive cleavage, and the hot pink lace bra she was wearing underneath. A pink pleated tartan micro skirt hung off her hips and stopped short of the lace tops of her white hold up stockings.

Roxy, on the other hand, looked fierce. She was taller than Holly and had jet black hair, pulled away from her face and tied back in a tight pony tail. Her make up was similarly striking with dark eyes and lips.

She wore a black satin bra and matching black corset which finished under her breasts, with clasps running down the front, and several straps around her waist that held up her black fishnet stockings. A pair of black wet look shorts, shiny black knee high stiletto boots and a whip rounded off the look. If Holly looked soft and feminine Roxy looked utterly dominant.

Holly slid into the booth next to me and Roxy perched on the edge of the table next to Elle.

We offered the girls some champagne and chatted. I suspect it was either the fact Elle was a girl, or the prospect of a glass of champagne, but they clearly made a beeline for our table, oppose to other tables occupied solely by guys.

Whilst introducing myself to Holly and making small talk, I caught parts of Elle's conversation with Roxy, who was asking her about her outfit. Roxy was clearly happy to oblige with the details of where she'd bought the various items from. Whilst chatting to Holly, I heard Elle mention my name above the music. Thinking she was talking to me, I leant over, and the next thing I knew Holly had run a finger inside the waist band my knickers, which must have been exposed. I instantly became the focus of all of the girls' attention.

Holly kicked off, 'Ooh, sexy knickers!'

With no hesitation Elle weighed in, 'Oh, forgive him, he does love wearing girly knickers, especially his favourite colour pink'.

Mortified by this discovery, and humiliated by Elle's suggestion this was a regular occurrence, I was speechless. Elle continued with a satisfied smile, 'It was his little secret but I am sure you girls won't tell anybody'.

Roxy was clearly amused but didn't say anything. Holly, on the other hand, leant closer, 'What are your favourite knickers, I love the way lace feels against my bare skin.' She playfully emphasised the word 'bare' as she she ran her hand under her skirt, flashing her matching hot pink lacy knickers.

Sensing my obvious discomfort, the girls all giggled, and it was clear they were having fun teasing me. I felt humiliated being the object of their game which, frustratingly, just contributed to my arousal.

Roxy was clearly amused by the conversation, 'I do prefer a boy in knickers, it makes them much more obedient.'

Holly, sensing the opportunity for us to have a private dance, suggested, 'Why don't we go somewhere with more privacy?'

I didn't need any encouragement but looked at Elle for approval. Normally, I would have been more assertive but, as Roxy had just suggested, as well as the humiliation, I also felt more submissive wearing girls' underwear.

Elle responded, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. 'What do you think, would you like to see these two beautiful girls put on a show for us?'

The question was rhetorical. Elle stood up and accepted Roxy's waiting hand. In turn, I stood up and took Holly's as the pair led us to a private booth. As we entered Roxy drew a thick velvet curtain behind us.

With the curtain closed, the two girls exchanged a brief glance before Roxy and Holly stood in front of Elle and I respectively. While I was vaguely aware of Roxy seductively leaning into Elle, my focus was on Holly as she proceeded to untie and remove her shirt. Her boobs were probably D cups and her bra accentuated her bust giving her a truly impressive cleavage. She bent down in front of me, providing a better view, and placed my hands to my side, where it was clear they were to remain for the performance.

She then straddled me, sitting on my lap and cupping her breasts. 'Hmm, I do like the feel of lace!' Maintaining eye contact, she gently caressed her breasts before reaching behind to unhook her bra. She let the satin straps slowly slide down her arms, before carefully removing it. With her bare breasts inches from my face, she used her finger tips to circle her hardening nipples. I was only too conscious of my arousal as she straddled me. As if sensing my thoughts see looked down and proceeded to undo the two small leather buckles that secured her pleated skirt and removed it, leaving the lace knickers she'd flashed earlier.

She then placed her arms around my neck, so her breasts were inches from my face. Looking into my eyes she playfully started to grind on my lap.

Having been in a constant state of arousal since the restaurant this nearly pushed me over the edge although, just when I thought I couldn't take any more, she stopped. Standing and turning 180, she slowly bent from the waist, her ankles tight together, and the thin strip of pink fabric providing the most minimal of coverage. Hooking two fingers inside the waist band she slowly pulled her knickers down until they sat just above the two pink bows that adorned the lace tops of her white hold ups. Looking back at me with a mischievous smile, she then playfully ran a finger over her naked pussy.

Turning back around to face me I could see a neat landing strip of blonde hair leading to her perfectly shaved pussy. Still maintaining eye contact, she let her knickers fall to the floor. She expertly stepped out of them with one foot, then flicked them up with the other, before placing them on my lap.

Stepping back Holly exchanged a quick glance with Roxy, and they swapped places. Elle had clearly received a similar performance from Roxy as her bra and shorts had been discarded, leaving only her black satin corset, suspenders and knee high boots.

Roxy confidently stepped in front of me, and stood between my legs. Picking up the pink knickers Holly had left on my lap with her whip, 'Oh my, it really does look like you have a thing for girly knickers.'

Placing a foot onto the seat she then used her whip to trace a line between her breasts and down the front of her corset to her naked pussy before tucking it into her boot. Wrapping one hand around my neck she positioned her pussy inches from my face and gently stroked it with the other.

'Hmm, dancing for your sexy wife has made me all wet. I bet you'd like to kiss my pussy wouldn't you?' She laughed at her rhetorical joke before turning around and, as Holly had done earlier, slowly bending at the waist presenting her naked ass. 'Although a little birdie told me you'd probably prefer to kiss my ass instead?!'

I was completely mesmerised by her dominance and teasing and could feel the knickers I was wearing getting wet with precum.

Subvexed
Subvexed
97 Followers
12