Becoming Kitty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxy placed a hand on her ass, spreading her cheeks, and teasing me by gently running a forefinger along her crack.

Briefly lost in the moment, I snapped out of my trance as the girls giggled amongst themselves. As Roxy and Holly collected their clothes and got dressed, Elle said we'd follow them out into the club in a few minutes.

Roxy responded, 'Take your time, I'll close the curtain to ensure your privacy!'

With the thick curtain closed Elle hitched up her dress and spread her legs to reveal her suspenders and naked, glistening pussy. Clearly, the dance had had an effect! Without saying a word she pointed to a spot on the floor between her legs, and I obeyed without hesitation. Without waiting she put one hand behind my head, grabbing my hair, and used it to direct my tongue to pleasure her. She was soaking wet and aggressively ground her pussy into my face before exploding into an intense orgasm.

She held my face tight to her pussy as she regained her composure, as I gently continued to lick her outer lips to clean up any residual wetness.

Satiated, Elle pushed my head away and stood up and straightened her dress, 'Right, time to get you home, I still have unfinished business.'

We left the private booth, said our goodbyes to the girls and left them with the rest of the champagne. I noticed Roxy giving Elle a card and whispered something to her. It was a short cab journey home where little was said. After the intense stimulation and continuous arousal I was partly lost in sub-space, although Elle was clearly still basking in the glow of her time with Roxy, and then using my face to bring her to climax.

PART III

As we entered the house Elle didn't say a word. She untied her dress and let it fall to the floor, before taking my hand and leading me straight to the bedroom. Following her up the stairs, I was mesmerised as her heels accentuated the rotation of her hips, with her naked ass framed by her suspenders.

Knowing full well the effect this would have on me, Elle rhetorically asked, 'Enjoying the view back there?!'

As we entered the bedroom Elle stopped me at the foot of the bed. After the evening we'd had I found myself in a submissive trance and followed Elle's direction without question. She undid the buttons of my shirt one by one and, like her dress moments before, let it fall to the floor. She then made light work of my jeans, leaving me naked with the exception of the lacy knickers she'd had me put on at the restaurant.

She slowly circled me, tracing a finger around my waist, sending electric shocks across my abdomen and nearly making my knees give way.

Coming full circle, she teasingly pulled at the waistband, before letting them ping back against my body. 'You're such a tease, strutting around in just your knickers!'

Adopting a more caring, but curious tone, 'All of this has really got you excited hasn't it?! I can't believe how much wearing girly knickers has turned you on!'

Her dominant resolve quickly returned, 'Admit it, admit how much those sexy, pink lacy knickers turns you on.'

In my position there was little I could say in defence. 'Er... yes, I guess it does.'

'Yes what??'

Recalling the last time Elle was in this mood, and the rules she had established, I answered accordingly.

'Yes, Mistress.'

'Good boy, I think you should show me just how much. Kneel.'

As instructed I knelt at her feet as she sat on the edge of the bed. There was no hiding the large bulge in my knickers although there was now a wet patch caused by pre cum as a result of Elle's constant teasing.

Noticing, she put her hand to her mouth, to conceal a mixture of shock and amusement. 'Oh my, you are a naughty girl, you've actually wet your knickers!'

Extending one of her heels, she playfully stroked my cock through the pick fabric.

'Well, It doesn't seem fair that you should have all of the fun playing dress up. Maybe I should get myself an outfit too?! I have to admit Roxy's ensemble did get me rather wet.'

She giggled again as she continued to trace the outline of my cock through the soft pink material with her shiny black heel, 'I could be the dominatrix and you could be my slave?! How does that sound?!'

Elle was enjoying playing, as she knew this was a long-standing fantasy of mine. Being naturally submissive herself, up until the past weeks, this never got to play out and I figured it would never happen.

She sat on the edge of the bed, leant back onto her outstretched arms, and raised her right foot to my face, 'All the walking in these heels has made my feet sore. Be a good girl and take them off.'

Without hesitation I slowly took off one, then the other, placing them to one side. The emasculating reference of me being a girl reinforced my subservience. Extending her stocking clad foot again she said, 'Now, you can message my feet.'

I did as instructed, slowly working my thumb in small circles around the ball of her foot to release the tension. Elle just sat back with a amused look on her face.

After I'd massaged both feet she placed them on the floor and, looking directly into my eyes, edged forward. Still maintaining eye contact, she parted her legs to reveal her naked sex. She let me take in the intoxicating view as my eyes followed her hand as it moved toward her beautiful shaved pussy.

'You know, if I am going to get dressed up for you it's only fair you do the same for me. I could have some fun picking out a cute outfit for you to wear. Maybe I could start with some of the slutty outfits you've expected me to wear in the past?!'

She laughed at the thought of it. 'Hmm, yes, I think you'd make a very cute little school girl!'

She traced two fingers either side of her lips, continuing to maintain eye contact, before starting to work small circles around her clit. Small moans illustrated Elle was clearly enjoying herself.

'I could put you in a little skirt, some stockings and your very own pair of heels?! Given how much you love wearing knickers I bet you'd struggle to contain yourself! Admit it, admit you'd like me to dress you up as a slutty schoolgirl.'

I was so overcome by arousal as a result of her constant teasing I would have agreed to anything.

'Yes Mistress, I would love you to dress me up as a slutty schoolgirl and do whatever you want with me.'

Confirmation of subservience was music to Elle's ears as she moaned louder, and she continued to play with herself.

She inserted two fingers deep into her mound. As she removed them they glistened and she moved them to my lips. Instinctively, I opened my mouth and savoured the taste of her.

Withdrawing her fingers, she pointed to a place on her inner thigh. 'Kiss here.'

I did as instructed placing a small kiss. 'Now here.'

Again, I did as instructed. She slowly guided my kisses towards her pussy until directing my lips to the base of the thin strip of pubic hair. 'Now here, until I say stop.' Her hand moved away and she leaned back as I continued to place small kisses on her pussy.

'Hmm, that's a good girl, now use your tongue. Nice long strokes.'

Again, as instructed, I ran my tongue along the length of her lips, clearly to her satisfaction. Like in the club she used a hand at the back of my head to direct my attention although this time it was less urgent.

'Hmm, I am coming around to the idea of you worshipping my pussy. You'll need more practice but if you keep doing that you'll make me cum all over your pretty face for the second time this evening.'

As her moans became more vocal she started to grind her pussy into my face. I was a slave to her pleasure as she climaxed hard again, clenching her stocking clad thighs around my head. Just as I thought I was going to suffocate she finally released me.

Catching her breath, 'Hmm, that was delicious! I think we'll make it a more regular occurrence.'

Elle's face was flush, as she continued to come down from her intense climax. Still with a mischievous glint in her eye she started rubbing a foot along the length of my cock. By this point I was aching for release.

'Seeing as you've been such a good girl, maybe I should allow you to cum. Would you like that?'

'Yes please Mistress!'

'Take your cock out of your knickers and put your hands behind you back.'

I sat up momentarily and slid the pick lacy knickers down my legs, exposing my aching cock. I nearly came instantly as Elle wrapped the soles of her stocking clad feet around me.

Realising how close I was she reminded me, 'No cumming until I give you permission.'

'Yes Mistress.'

She started to work her feet back and forth along the length of my cock. 'How much would you like to cum??'

Elle didn't need to ask. After an entire night of her teasing I was ready to explode.

'I'd do anything Mistress!'

'Oh really?! Look what happened last time you said that. Are you sure?!'

'Yes Mistress, I'll do whatever you want, just let me cum.' I was desperate and Elle knew it. Part of me also wanted to dare her to push my boundaries even further!

My hips started to move involuntarily against the her closed feet. 'Oh you're enjoying that aren't you?! Fuck my feet but no cumming until I say so!'

I was so close to cumming and Elle knew it. I didn't think I could last any longer and was desperately trying to hold back.

Just when I thought I could hold on no longer, 'Are you ready to cum??'

'Yes, yes Mistress, pleeease!'

'Cum for me!'

The second she gave permission, I thrust my hips and came instantly over her stocking clad feet. The intensity of the orgasm was unbelievable as I decorated her stockings with cum.

It took me a few minutes to get my breath back as Elle brought me out of my post orgasm trance. 'Look at all that mess you've made. Being such a little slut, I bet you'd love to clean it up?!'

Coming down from my high, I was conflicted but knew the answer Elle wanted to hear, 'Er, yes Mistress.'

Despite knowing I had little choice but to obey, she still seemed surprised, 'Oh really?! You really are a slut! Beg me to let you lick up all that yummy cum.'

Being made to admit doing something so emasculating just emphasised the humiliation even further. 'Please Mistress, I am begging you, please may I lick up my cum.'

Despite my absolute defeat Elle wasn't done making the point just yet.

'Oh I think you can do better than that. Beg me like the little slut you are.'

'Please Mistress, please can I lick up my delicious cum off your beautiful feet?'

'Now that's much more like it. Seeing as you asked so nicely, go ahead. No swallowing just yet though, I want to see all of that lovely cum in your mouth like a good slut.'

Lowering my head in defeat, still with my hands behind my back, I stuck out my tongue and licked every trace of my cum off her stockings.

'Good girl, now open wide so I can see all of that yummy cum.'

I did as instructed as the sticky, salty cum completely coated my tongue.

'Very good, now swallow and thank your Mistress.'

The idea of swallowing my own come was repulsive but I closed my eyes and forced myself.

'Thank you Mistress for letting me eat my delicious cum.'

'My pleasure Sweetie, I think you deserved it. Now, go and run me a bath and bring me a glass of champagne. Then go and hand wash all of our lingerie and have a shower before coming to bed. If you're very good I might just have one more surprise for you!'

I followed her instructions to the letter and met her back in the bedroom as she was preparing for bed. After towelling myself dry post shower I opened my underwear drawer to find a pair of boxer shorts. I could see my usual white linen boxer shorts, although next to them was a pair of nude satin and lace knickers.

Seeing my surprise, Elle explained 'Seeing as you enjoyed wearing knickers so much, as a special treat you can wear those to bed. Only if you'd like to of course.'

Elle's demeanour had changed from being dominant to be more be sensitive, almost like a confidante.

I could feel my arousal building at the thought of the soft fabric against my skin as my body betrayed my thoughts. I held up the knickers, embellished with lace and a small satin bow detail on the front.

I wanted to resist but was overwhelmed by the lure of wanting to feel the soft fabric against my skin. I stepped into them, as I had with the pink knickers earlier, although was extremely conscious this time it was my choice to do so rather than at Elle's instruction.

The soft fabric felt incredible as I pulled them up my legs and, as my arousal grew, I had to arrange myself as I made my way to join Elle in bed.

'You chose the knickers?! They do look much sexier than boring boxer shorts.' Noticing my arousal, 'I can already see you're enjoying wearing them.'

I climbed into bed and Elle rubbed my cock through the soft fabric until I was hard again.

'Looks like someone's going to need to go lingerie shopping, seeing as you like wearing girly underwear so much. After all, I can't have you raiding my underwear drawer!'

Elle rolled over leaving me horny all over again, with the thought of going shopping for my own lingerie.

'Night night Sweetie, sweet dreams!'

12