Becoming Kitty Pt. 03

Story Info
Kitty is born, and goes shopping.
5.5k words
4.76
11.5k
16

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subvexed
Subvexed
97 Followers

Shopping

I was woken by Elle's hand as it traced the outline of my cock through the soft fabric of the satin and lace knickers I was wearing. She'd presented me a choice the night before, which I'd accepted, to wear them in lieu of my usual white cotton boxer shorts.

I opened my eyes to see Elle's big brown eyes looking back at me. 'Morning sleepy head. I was wondering when you'd wake up.'

It had taken me some time to fall asleep the night before as my mind revelled in the events of that evening. I had been in a constant state of arousal from the moment Elle made me wear her pink lacy knickers whilst we were out on a date. I couldn't work out whether it was the soft fabric, Elle's constant teasing or the humiliation I felt wearing girl's knickers that had made me so turned on. As a result, the evening culminated with me begging to lick my own cum off her stockings after she'd used her feet to bring me to climax. Looking back, I was embarrassed I'd done it although had to admit there was some element that turned me on. My head was conflicted. I couldn't deny it had been one of the hottest experiences I could remember although I was unsure whether it was despite the humiliation I'd experienced, or because of it.

Elle continued to play with me, 'It really does seem that you get a kick out of wearing knickers.'

It was difficult to deny it, especially as Elle's teasing had already made me hard, although admitting it was embarrassing.

Not waiting for a reply, Elle continued, 'Well, you can keep these as they're too big for me anyway, but you'll need to go shopping if you want to continue to wear girly underwear. I can't have you rummaging around in my underwear drawer and, besides, I just bet you'd love to go lingerie shopping for yourself?!'

Elle planted this idea in my mind the night before and I had to confess it did turn me on. I had bought a few pieces of lingerie for Elle over the years and always felt a thrill being in the stores surrounded by the intimate, feminine underwear.

Elle continued to paint the picture, 'Think of the sexy fabrics and different styles you could choose from and how they'd feel.'

At this point Elle's teasing had brought me to the edge of climax. Unsure whether to abide by the rules Elle had established when we had played previously, where I had to ask her permission, I aired on the side of caution. 'Mistress. Please can I cum.'

After taking me right to the edge, she then stopped, 'Oh, I don't think you've earned it just yet. Besides, I think its best you're nice and excited for your shopping trip. If you're a good girl, maybe I'll allow you to cum later.'

As weak as it made me feel to admit it, the events of the day before demonstrated how compliant I was to Elle's instruction whilst in a constant state of arousal. The emasculating reference of me being a girl also contributed to my sense of submission.

Elle continued, 'Also, if you made a mess of your only pair of knickers what would you wear to go shopping silly? Now, time for you to get that cute girly butt in the shower. The shops open in an hour and I am sure you'd like to avoid the crowds.'

Elle pulled the duvet off me and I reluctantly headed to the shower before getting dressed, wearing the satin and lace knickers under my normal clothes. I came back to the bedroom to find Elle sitting up in bed with her legs spread, slowly tracing the contours of her pussy with her forefinger.

'Thinking of you going to buy sexy underwear has made me all wet. Come and give me a kiss.'

I walked over to the bed and leaned in to kiss Elle before she stopped me, 'Not a kiss on the lips silly, you can kiss my pussy.'

I got on my knees and proceeded to plant small kisses around Elle's pussy as i knew she liked. The aroma of her sex was intoxicating and I felt the bulge in my knickers grow. She continued to play with her clit with her fingers while the other hand moved to the back of my head to direct my attention to her satisfaction.

'Hmmm, that feels lovely. Now stick your tongue out.'

Using me as her personal sex toy I could sense Elle nearing her climax. She held my head, her thighs clamped around me as she erupted into a powerful orgasm. When she finally released me I could taste and smell her cum on my face and I could feel my knickers were already wet with precum.

'Hmm, that was naughty! Right, shouldn't you be going somewhere? The delicious taste of my pussy should keep you nice and excited on your trip.'

Elle extended a foot and gently stroked the bulge in my knickers.

'Ha, you're so predictable. Now, off you go. Keep an eye on your phone, I'll send you some pointers on what to buy.'

With the taste of Elle still fresh in my mouth, I left the house in a daze as I came to terms with the fact I was going lingerie shopping for myself. Elle's teasing and her refusal to let me cum heightened my arousal. As I approached the tube station I felt my phone vibrate and opened it to find a message from Elle.

'A girl needs different underwear depending on her mood and outfit. You'll need the basics as a starter -

- 5 pairs of 'everyday' knickers in an assortment of colours

- A set of black knickers, bra and suspender belt

- A set of red knickers, bra and suspender belt

- A set of matching knickers and bra, in a colour of your choice

- Black seamed stockings

- Something to sleep in

- Something sexy for me to wear - it's the least you can do to buy me a present for helping you start your lingerie collection!

I'm sure you'll have fun choosing the styles and fabrics although I expect to see lots of sexy lace and satin. Of course, you'll need to get the correct sizes but I am sure a sales assistant will be happy to help!

Let me know once you've got everything on this list, I may have some other things for you to pick up!

Lx

In stunned silence I contemplated what to do. I still hadn't managed to reconcile whether it was the humiliation of wearing knickers, or Elle's dominance and her teasing, that had got me so turned on. Perhaps it was a combination of both.

Regardless, going shopping would be a major step, both in terms of indulging any desire I may have for wearing female underwear but also due to the inevitable humiliation of going to a store and having to interact with a complete stranger to do it. I had got turned on just wearing knickers, but Elle's list went way further, including bras, stockings and suspenders!

Having reread the message several times, I first needed to think where I could go and concluded Victoria Secrets was probably somewhere where I could buy everything.

I next had to figure out how I was going to do it. I could say that I was buying the lingerie for my wife but, as I would need to establish my size, I figured any sales assistant would quickly see through this lie. Before I came up with a better plan, I arrived at my stop. It was a short walk to Victoria Secrets and I took a deep breath before stepping inside.

The shop could not have been more feminine, with pictures of the 'angels' adorning the walls, and endless tables, mannequins and hangers displaying the vast array of lingerie. Despite arriving shortly after the store opened it was already busy, which further added to the intimidating feel.

Standing inside the entrance, clearly looking lost, a petite sales assistant approached me.

'Hi, my name is Beth, is there anything I can help you with today?'

Her manner was charming, and went some way to making me feel at ease, despite my heart pounding. I'd put Beth in her early 20s and, with long auburn hair and hazelnut eyes, she was attractive in a girl-next-door way.

As confidently as I could muster I introduced myself. 'Hi Beth, I, er, would like to buy some lingerie for, er, my wife.'

Clearly, used to dealing with nervous men she confidently shot back. 'Well, you've come to the right place! Do you know what you would you like to buy for her? Is it a special occasion?'

'Er, I'd like to get a few things actually. To start with do you have a bra and knickers set in black?'

'I'm sure we'll be able to find something, follow me.' Beth's chatty personality started to make me feel more relaxed. 'You can't go wrong with black. She will be able to wear it with anything. Firstly, what style of knickers are you looking for? A thong, bikini, hipster, briefs, Brazilian, G string, cheekini, shortie?'

I hadn't given much thought to the styles and was overwhelmed at the choice. Beth clearly sensed I was lost 'Here, I'll show you a few styles to help you choose.'

With me following closely she navigated the various tables displaying the huge variety of underwear, picking up different styles as she went. 'Ok, depending on what your wife prefers you can get anything from a G string, with minimal coverage, to a shortie.'

She laid them out with what I recognised to be a G string on one end, with different styles increasing in the amount of fabric towards the shortie, at the other. The G string was definitely out, but I felt I should choose a more feminine style than the shortie. I picked up a pair from the middle.

'Nice choice, these are a 'cheeki' panty that are super comfy, whilst still being sexy.' She held them up and explained how they were styled to cut across your bottom, with a low waist band.

'Ok, now what fabric do you think she would she like? These are finished in satin and lace which are my personal favourite as they are lovely and soft.'

My mind went back to the feeling of the lace knickers I had worn that night and how amazing they felt. 'Yes, I think she'll like these.'

Approving of my choice Beth continued, 'Excellent, she'll love them, these knickers also have a sexy cutaway back.' She turned them around to show where the fabric at the rear was cut away and replaced with a 'T'.

'Silly me, I forgot to ask what size you wife takes?'

Whilst I had anticipated this question, I had not thought how to answer it. Looking at the knickers displayed in front of me it was difficult to imagine any would fit.

Trying to assist, Beth held them in front of her as a visual guide. 'I'm an 8. Do you think she's larger of smaller?'

Hesitantly I said, 'I think she may be larger than an 8.' After what felt like a long pause, 'I'd guess she's around my waist size?'

'Oh, really?' Beth's expression reflected her confusion although she walked me over to the table with the style I'd chosen to select the correct size. 'I think she'll be a 12. Here, let's try these.'

She held the knickers up to me to check the size and without waiting for a reply said, 'Yep, I think she's a 12. Keep hold of those while we choose a bra. You'll want something that matches the knickers.'

Clearly, my facial expression did nothing to conceal I was struggling. At least there was some common ground with male underwear and female knickers, but I had no idea where to start with buying a bra.

Again, Beth interjected. 'The bra that goes with these knickers is over here. Do you know your wife's size?'

I realised it sounded stupid not knowing but was not sure what to say, 'Er, I'm afraid not.'

'Hmm, we do need to know to be able to get the correct size. You have no idea? We need her band measurement, in inches, and cup size, which will be a letter.'

I wasn't sure how I could get the right size without it being obvious that the bra was for me, especially now that I felt Beth already had her suspicions. Not for the first time today, I had no choice.

'I suppose her band size is similar to mine.' I could hear the words coming out of my mouth and realised how unconvincing they sounded.

Beth stifled a small giggle as her suspicions were evidently realised. 'Oh, I see! I suppose your 'wife' also has a small bust? Let me guess, similar to yours?'

Clearly, any pretence that I was buying underwear for anybody but myself was dispensed with. In a rather defeated tone I replied, 'Er, yes, I suppose so.'

'Excellent, well in that case we can just take a measurement. Arms up.' Beth retrieved a tape from her pocket and proceeded to trace it around my chest. I felt blood flooding to my cheeks due to the humiliation of having my bra size taken.

She then turned and looked through the bras until she found what she was looking for. She selected a bra and before I could protest, she wrapped it around my chest before securing the clasps at the rear. My humiliation grew as I was the object of other customers' stares. Beth placed two fingers inside the band between the cups and pulled outwards, seemingly testing the fit.

'Perfect, I think you're a 36.' Resuming her assessment, she continued, 'Now the tricky thing will be to get the correct cup size. You'll need an A, although I don't think we stock 36s in an A, but I think we may have just the thing.'

After leafing through a different wall display Beth picked out another bra. 'This one should be perfect. Follow me.'

Again, I obediently followed her although my heart nearly stopped as I realised she was heading to the the fitting rooms. Drawing a curtain back she ushered me in.

'Ok, let's get your shirt off, and get you fitted properly.'

I hesitated for a moment, paralysed at the thought of having to undress in front of a complete stranger.

'Come on silly, I don't have all day!' Beth started to untuck my shirt as I undid the buttons.

'Excellent, now hold out your arms.' Beth slid the bra up my arms and walked around me to secure the clasps. Coming back round to my front, making adjustments to the straps.

'This is our 'bombshell' push up bra and is our secret weapon for any girl with a smaller bust, giving 2 extra cup sizes!'

She giggled as she cupped my new found boobs, 'Nice rack Sweetie!'

Looking down at my chest I was amazed to see she was right! They were not large, but the bra squeezed my pectoral muscles and filled the cups, even giving me a hint of cleavage.

The cups were finished in satin, with embroidered lace. The band and straps had a lace trim and a small black satin bow between the cups that added to the femininity of the garment. With a tone that suggested some satisfaction that she'd negotiated both style and sizing Beth continued. 'Ok, so we've got you a lovely bra and knickers set. Is there anything else I can help you with.'

'Er yes, I'd also like to get a suspender belt.'

Teasing me she said 'Of course, probably best you stay here though, dressed like that!' Left alone in the changing room I couldn't resist running my hands across the smooth cups of my bra and the unfamiliar feeling of having boobs.

The curtain snapped opened as Beth came back with a couple of different options. 'I see you're enjoying yourself! Now, this is the suspender belt that goes with your bra and knickers, and I also have the waspie that completes the set.'

Holding up the suspender belt, 'This belt has 4 straps and has a stunning lace band. Let's make sure it fits.' She placed the belt around my waist and moved behind me to secure the clasps, as she had done with the bra. Satisfied with the fit she straightened it and made sure the satin straps hung straight.

'Very nice.' Continuing, she now wrapped the waspie around my midriff. 'Now, this will really help with your figure.'

The waspie, looked like a corset with clasps at the front, string ties at the back. It tapered in the middle, giving an hourglass profile, and finished under the bust. Beth stepped behind me to tighten the strings, with each pull increasing the tightness. When she was finished she came full circle and admired her work. 'See, now you've got a figure most girls would dream of. I've adjusted the strings so you can use the clasps at the front to put it on and take it off.'

Much like the bra I looked down to see the tight fitting garment had transformed my figure to give me a genuine female form, and it straightened my posture.

Admiring her work, and now clearly having some fun she continued, 'Now remember, always wear your knickers over your suspenders straps to make it easier to take them off or go to the loo. A lot of girls make this mistake.'

'Ok, what next? Let me guess, you'll need some sexy stockings to complete the set?'

'Yes, do you have stockings with a seam?'

'Of course, you're getting the hang of this! As much as I'd love to parade you across the store as you are, you may make a few girls jealous! Let me help you out of these things.'

With the bra, suspender belt and waspie removed and having put my shirt back on, I followed Beth out of the changing room, and over to a display with a bewildering array of hosiery. 'These have lace tops and will be a good match.' Making no effort to be discrete around other girls in the store Beth continued, 'Just be careful when putting them on to make sure you get the seam straight all the way up your legs. I'd suggest you get at least two pairs. What else I can help you with?'

'I do also need to get another set, but this time in red.'

'Red?! Of course. All girls should have a set of red lingerie for when they're feeling a little naughty! We have fewer choices in red but I'm sure we'll find something.'

Beth left me where I stood and efficiently walked the shop floor selecting the items in the correct sizes, before returning. 'First thing, here's a basket, I think you'll be needing it!'

Holding up each item individually, 'Now, this is a complete set we have in red in your size which I'm sure you'll like. This is a Brazilian panty, with a thong back and a lovely wide band that sits higher on your hips.' In my head I queried how it would provide enough coverage as she handed me the delicate piece of bright red fabric.

'This is a demi bra, which is suited to a small bust, and this one would be perfect because it also gives a little lift. But that can be our secret.'

Handing me the suspender belt, 'This matches the knickers so is more strappy but they look great together. The colour is super sexy and the set is finished in satin. What do you think?'

The black set was undeniably sexy, but this bright red set was clearly intended to be seen in the bedroom. I could feel myself getting excited at the thought of wearing it.

My face clearly betrayed my thoughts, 'I thought you'd like it. It's popular with guys who want something a little slutty for their girlfriends. Anything else?'

'Yes, I'd like to get a matching bra and knickers but something more, er, 'feminine.'

'Of course, let me see, we have lots to choose from. Wait here, I have an idea.'

As instructed, I stayed put as Beth disappeared again. Adjacent to where I was standing a mannequin displayed a black satin corset embroidered with black lace over the cups and extending down to the waist, with matching thong. Conscious I needed to buy Elle a present this was certainly something I'd love to see her wear.

Beth returned. 'Ok, I love this set so much I bought it for myself last week and am actually wearing it now.' She held up a pair of candy pink lacy knickers. 'These are a hipster thong panty, with a lovely wide lace band around the waist.' Placing her hand inside the knickers to show the style she continued, 'It's a thong, so no panty lines, and the colour is gorgeous. I'd say the lace trim and pink bows definitely fulfil the brief of being girly!'

'The matching push up bra is very pretty, with embroidered lace cups, and 4 straps that run diagonally from the band to the back of your neck.'

I had to agree that the set was pretty, and definitely fulfilled the brief of being feminine.

'Well, you're building quite the lingerie collection?! Is there anything I could help you with?' As if reading my mind Beth turned to the nearby mannequin, 'I can see you've been looking at this beautiful bustier?'

'Er, yes, I was looking at it.'

For the first time Beth looked a little puzzled, 'Hmm, let me see, this may be tricky to get your size.'

Subvexed
Subvexed
97 Followers
12