Becoming Kitty Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Actually, this is for my wife.'

Beth giggled, 'Oh really?? I thought we'd dispensed with the pretence?'

I could understand her querying me, 'No really, this is for my wife. It's actually a present for her helping me to do this. She's a 32D.'

This time it was Beth who was slightly taken aback. She walked over to a display and leafed through a selection of hangers to find the right size.

'Perfect, here, I found her size!' Beth seemed genuinely happy to help me find something for Elle.

'Now, what next??'

'Well, I need to get something to sleep in.'

'Oh nice, we have lots of options. You could go for a nightie, or maybe a cami set, or baby doll... oh yes we have an adorable baby doll set that would be perfect. Follow me.'

Again, I obediently followed her across the store until we arrived at yet another wall display where she removed a hanger and placed it over my head so the garment hung down my body, drawing looks and sniggers, from a group of teenage girls nearby.

'This is our 'Very Sexy' pleated baby doll, with lace cups and soft silk pleats, with a hemline just above your bottom. It comes with a matching satin thong, and is available in lots of colours but this dark rose is definitely my favourite. What do you think?'

The silk was incredibly soft and I could only imagine how it would feel against my skin. I had some reservations about whether the thong would work although figured I could always wear another pair of knickers if it was an issue.

Having negotiated everything else on Elle's list I only needed to get the 5 pairs of knickers, which seemed easy compared to the other items.

'The last thing I need is 5 pairs of everyday knickers.'

'Of course.' She walked me over to a large circular table covered in knickers, all arranged by colour, 'Here, I'd recommend a bikini style and we have lots of colours to choose from.'

The bikini style knickers were definitely more practical, although were still very feminine, coming in a range of pastel colours each with lace detail around the waist band and leg holes. Feeling like I had taken enough of Beth's time, I quickly picked out 5 pairs and added them to my basket.

'I think that's everything, thank you so much for you're help.'

Beth smiled a mischievous smile, 'I'll let you into a secret, I do love dressing boys up in girly underwear... and I work on commission. Now, let's get you checked out.'

Beth walked me over to a cash desk and proceeded to take each item from the basket, carefully folding them, and gift wrapping the present for Elle. Placing a small package into the bag, 'Here's a free lip gloss. Enjoy your purchases!'

With that I left the store and text Elle, as instructed. I felt confident she'd be impressed but I received an immediate response with further instructions.

'Well, it sounds like you've been having lots of fun - I look forward to the fashion show when you get home but I bet you can't wait to slip into your sexy new underwear before then?! Find somewhere to put on your red bra and knickers, then text me. L x'

I did as instructed and headed to a large department store nearby knowing they'd have a quiet bathroom I could use. I found a cubicle and began to get undressed as quietly as possible before putting on the bright red bra and knickers. I had to adjust the bra, as Beth had showed me, and carefully arranged the Brazilian knickers, before getting dressed and texting Elle. The tightness of the bra was an alien feeling and the need to adjust myself wearing the thong was a constant reminder of the lingerie I was wearing.

As soon as I got out onto the shop floor I felt my phone buzz again.

'Hmmm, thinking of you wearing your kinky red lingerie is getting me all excited. I know how much you love red lipstick so now I want you to buy one to complete the look. To make sure you get the perfect matching colour you're going to have to show the sales assistant your underwear - you'll just need to decide whether it is your bra or knickers! Have fun, text me back when you're done! L x'

Elle was clearly enjoying teasing me and putting me into these humiliating positions with complete strangers.

I knew the department store I was in had numerous cosmetic counters on the ground floor and I made my way downstairs trying to think how I could do this most discreetly. I approached a counter that had a large selection of cosmetics, including what I thought were lipsticks.

'I'd like to buy a red lipstick please.' The sales assistant gave me a look that suggested the only times guys approached her counter was to ask for directions in the store. I suppose guys legitimately buy lingerie for their wives and girlfriends but cosmetics?

'Sure, we have a number of reds. Which one are you after?'

If I thought I could guess, I was wrong, as there were so many to choose from. Now I was torn between flashing my bra, which was not easy under my shirt, or my thong, which was possibly even more humiliating!

The girl studied me as these thoughts played across my face. Finally, I hitched up my shirt slightly to reveal the red lace band of my thong. The sales assistant's demeanour changed from slight frustration to surprise. 'Oh, I see, you'd like to get something to match?!' Walking around the counter she picked up a few different shades and laid them out on the counter. I felt flush, sensing the colour of my cheeks mirrored the shades of lipstick.

With a glint is satisfaction after checking each against my exposed underwear, 'Hmm, I think 'Red Rock' is the winner!' Looking at the large Victoria Secrets bag she playfully asked, 'Is there anything else I can help you with? Any other things you'd like to colour match with??'

I made my excuses, quickly paid and left the store feeling completely emasculated, evidently exactly as Elle had intended. Feeling even more defeated I text her to confirm I'd bought the lipstick as instructed.

'You're having quite the girly shopping spree! Not letting you have all of the fun I've also been doing some shopping, albeit online, so be a good girl and go and collect my purchases. Go to Honour, and ask for Bella and you are to follow her every instruction. Oh, btw, she's expecting Kitty - I thought this was a much more appropriate, girly name for you! L x'

Just as I thought I had completed the humiliating tasks set for me, Elle had just added to it. I didn't know the shop although a quick search revealed it was an adult store which, from a brief look at the website, clearly stocked a huge range of toys and fetish clothing. I was now extremely apprehensive of what Elle had in store for me.

The store was located on a quiet high street just outside the centre of town. The small shop window displayed a selection of their clothing although, as I walked through the door, I was overwhelmed by the size and variety of products they sold. Knowing I had to collect a package I headed straight for the cash desk, where I was greeted by a sales assistant. I'd put her in her early 40s, and she was wearing black leather from head to toe, easily conjuring the image of a dominatrix. Despite being a little older she was beautiful, with short blonde hair and contrasting, striking dark eye makeup and striking lipstick.

'Hi, I'm here to pick up a package for my wife. Would it be possible to speak with Bella?'

'Of course, you just found her. And what is your name?'

Given how far I'd tumbled down the rabbit hole, introducing myself as Kitty didn't seem much of a stretch.

'My name is Kitty.'

Bella could hardly conceal her pleasure at meeting me. 'Hello Kitty, it's a such pleasure to meet you! I've been helping your Mistress with some purchases and it's so nice to put a face to the name. You may call me a Mistress Bella.'

I was equally shocked at how brazen Bella announced I had a Mistress as I was about the two women discussing what I assumed was private.

'Let me come and get a better look at you.' Walking around the cash desk Bella looked me up and down, inspecting me.

'Excellent, I think all of Mistress Elle's purchases will work very well. You're certainly in for a few surprises!'

If I was apprehensive before, I was now terrified.

'Now, Mistress Elle has got everything she needs although we thought it would be fun for you to pick one item yourself. Follow me.'

She led me over to a wall displaying a large array of dildos. Pointing to a selection Mistress Bella continued matter of factly, 'Ok Kitty, you can choose any of these.'

The display was extensive, including a huge range of different sizes, and colours, with some designed to be realistic whilst others had elaborate textures and finishes. I didn't know where to start although Mistress Bella's body language suggested I didn't have long to choose.

Without thinking too much I chose a realistic looking model complete with balls and veins on the shaft, which was finished in a light skin tone. I handed it to her, who seemed surprised but approving of my choice.

'Excellent, that's a big cock you've chosen.'

Faced with a wall of dildos the size was relative although holding it in my hands, I realised it was at least 8 inches and definitely bigger than me! I just hoped Elle would approve, even if it did make my cock look small in comparison.

Enjoying the realisation that played out across my face Mistress Bella then marched me back to the cash desk where she added the dildo to the order and placed it in a large bag behind the counter. I saw the total when paying and wondered what Elle had bought that came to such a large amount! However, I'd have to wait as each package had been carefully wrapped to conceal it's contents.

Handing me the bag Mistress Bella shot me a mischievous look, 'Have fun Kitty!'

I walked out of the shop with the two large shopping bags, and text Elle to say that I had completed her latest assignment.

She replied immediately. 'Well done, seeing as you've been such a good girl and gone alone with all of my teasing I think it's only fair you get a treat! Go to the location I'm about to send you. You have an appointment in your name. ML x'

As soon as I read the message I received another with map and a pin that showed my destination, which happened to be on my way home. The conciliatory tone of Elle's message, and her admission she'd been teasing me, made me relax slightly. I was still nervous about what the 'appointment' would be for though, and the addition of the 'M', which I assume stood for Mistress, on her message confirmed she wasn't done teasing just yet.

12