Becoming Kitty Pt. 04

Story Info
Kitty’s transformation begins.
5k words
4.67
12.4k
11

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subvexed
Subvexed
97 Followers

Appointment

I made my way to the location Elle had indicated on the map and arrived to find a parade of small shops, including a dry cleaner and newsagent and then I saw it - a day spa. I checked my phone again hoping the pin required me to walk further along the parade only to find it corresponded exactly to where I was standing. Looking in the full height glass frontage I could make out a hive of activity within, as the exclusively female staff and clientele engaged in a variety of different activities, from hairdressing, to manicures and pedicures. I felt I was possibly premature to think this would be anything other than another opportunity for Elle to humiliate and tease me. As if my body was betraying me, I felt the bulge in my red satin Brazilian knickers grow at the thought of it. Shaking with nervous anticipation I entered the spa, conscious of being conspicuous as the only guy there, and walked up to the counter.

'Hi, I believe I have an appointment.' Mercifully, the back ground hum of hairdryers and chit chat made it difficult for the other clients to hear me.

A pretty girl, with a name tag that let me know her name was Amy, checked. She wore a white tunic, white trousers and white shoes and had expertly applied make up, as you'd expect.

She looked slightly confused, 'Could I take your name please?'

I was almost certain Elle would have used the new girly name she'd bestowed on me in lieu of my real name. Whilst it was humiliating to have to use it with a complete stranger, I had no choice.

'I think it will be under Kitty.'

Amy's demeanour turned from confusion to warmth, 'Ah yes, Kitty, we have you down for a few treatments. Would you like to follow me, we'll get started straightaway.'

Having swapped my shopping bags for a glass of champagne, she led me to a room at the rear of the spa. The room was softly lit with a massage table in the centre and a large selection products laid out on an adjacent counter. I'd had massages before and I relaxed slightly at the thought this was the treat that Elle had planned.

Handing me a fresh towel Amy said, 'I'll leave you to get undressed. Please strip down to your underwear and lay face down on the table and cover yourself with this towel.'

I could feel my heart thump in my chest. Stripping down to my underwear would leave me wearing nothing but my bra and knickers. Realising I needed to make a decision quickly I reluctantly stripped to my lingerie and climbed under the towel as instructed. Laying face down made me more aware of how aroused I had become. I desperately tried to think of something to take my mind off the situation as I heard the door open and Amy return. With my face in the whole of the massage table I saw her white shoes approach the table, and made out the sound of her arranging her things.

With my heart still pounding I felt Amy roll the towel up the backs of my legs before placing what felt like another hot towel over them. The warmth felt incredible and for the first time today I did actually start to relax.

'It must have been some time since your last appointment.'

I didn't really know what to say or whether I needed to say anything at all. Not waiting for a response, I heard Amy continue with her preparations. As I queried what she meant I felt the warmth of the towel being replaced by something hot. Moments later this was followed by a stinging pain. This was no massage. Elle had booked me a waxing appointment!

I grimaced into the massage table trying not to show any reaction. Amy worked quickly, expertly applying the wax and removing it in short strips. It didn't take long for her to finish the first leg, then move onto the other, repeating the process. I couldn't focus on anything other than the pain, just allowing her to manipulate my legs to provide the access she needed.

Once both legs were complete she positioned me into a crouching position, laying forward with my knees bent. In a daze, reeling from the pain I was helpless as she rolled the towel up to the small of my back, exposing my knickers. I heard her stifle a small giggle before she gently pulled my knickers down exposing me completely.

'You know it's actually really refreshing that you're open about being a crossdresser. You'd be amazed at the number of guys who come in here for waxes claiming to be 'pro swimmers' and 'cyclists'. At least you're not embarrassed about it. Live and let live I say.'

It was completely humiliating being outed as a crossdresser although, given the situation, there was nothing I could say to protest! If anything I felt Amy's acceptance even bordered on approval.

Ignoring my silence, she continued, 'Sexy knickers by the way. I see you've been to Victoria Secrets? My boyfriend would explode if he saw me wearing these!'

I felt more wax being applied to my skin, although this time inside my cheeks. After waxing my bottom she carefully pulled my knickers back into place.

Laying back down, with my legs now covered, Amy rolled back the towel to expose my back, and seeing I was still wearing my bra, teased. 'I know you want to show off your new underwear but you needn't have left this on. I love the colour by the way, very naughty.'

She undid my my bra to provide the access she needed, quickly removed the small amount of hair on my back, then refixed it. She then got me to turn over as she held the towel up.

Now on my back, she exposed one leg and continued to apply the wax. I could sense what was coming and desperately fought the swelling in my knickers although couldn't help getting hard as she moved closer to my groin. Having removed the hair from inside both thighs she rolled the towel back completely, exposing the large bulge in my knickers.

As if sensing my embarrassment she sought to reassure me, 'Oh, I wouldn't worry, this happens all the time. In fact it makes my job easier.'

With this she gently pulled my knickers down to my knees, exposing me completely. She efficiently removed the hair from my now rigid shaft and balls. 'Now, how would you like me to finish you off? A landing strip, or Hollywood?'

This was the only input I'd had in the process and was unsure what to say, although I opted for the former. Again, Amy swiftly completed the task now leaving no hair on the entire lower half of my body, save for the thin strip of pubic hair.

'Ok, SBC, full legs and bikini. That completes your waxing. I'll give you a minute to get dressed, while the girls and I prepare your next treatment. No need to put socks on, you can just wear these.' With this she handed me a pair of white open toe slippers and left the room.

My legs, back and groin were on fire where they had been stripped of hair although I had to admit the smooth feel of my skin felt incredible as I got dressed. Rejoining Amy, resigned that my humiliation was not over, I walked back out into the spa where she ushered me into a large comfy chair, before calling over her assistants. Whilst Amy gave me a pedicure one assistant attended to my hands while the other went to work on my eyebrows. Elle really wasn't holding back both in terms of my humiliation but also my transformation.

Again, with my focus on the discomfort of my eyebrows being plucked I was largely unaware of what was being done to my hands and feet until all three girls stepped back, clearly satisfied with their work. My fingernails had been shaped and a very slight polish with pinkish hue had been applied. A similar treatment had been undertaken on my toes although they had been finished in bright pink.

As her two assistants left, Amy handed me a mirror so I could see how my eyebrows had been shaped to be more feminine. Without waiting for my approval she said, 'Ok, you're all done Kitty. You must feel so much better, although please don't leave it so long next time. Your toenails were a mess!'

She was clearly under the impression that I'd booked all these treatments myself, exactly as Elle had intended. I paid, collected my things and made the short walk home whilst nervously contemplating what else she had planned.

I took a deep breath as I entered the door.

'Is that you Kitty?!' I heard Elle from upstairs. This was the first time I'd heard her refer to me by my new feminine name.

'Yes, just got back.'

'Yes, just got back, what Muffin?!' Elle, clearly feeling playful, reminded me to refer to her as she had instructed. I suspected I may pay for that infraction.

'Yes, just got back Mistress.' I squirmed at the feminine nick name.

'Much better, now stop dawdling down there and come up so your Mistress can see the new you!'

I nervously walked up to the bedroom to find Elle sitting on our bed wearing a short summer dress, clearly with no bra as I could make out her hard nipples. She was excited to hear all about the day she'd ostensively planned for me. 'Have you had a lovely girly day shopping and at the spa Kitty?'

I hadn't consciously considered whether I had actually enjoyed the humiliation she'd put me through. I'd been in a permanent state of arousal and sub space where I'd negotiated all of the challenges she'd set for me. Either way, I knew the answer that Elle wanted to hear.

'Yes, Mistress.'

'I am so pleased to hear that. I have to admit that the thought of you buying yourself lots of sexy lingerie got me excited.' As she said this her hand moved under her dress and playfully traced a finger over her pussy through her knickers. Her small strip of pubic hair was visible through the sheer white material of her knickers, which were finished with embroidered petals around the waistband.

'Well, now you're back you can give me a fashion show. You can start by showing me the lingerie you're wearing! If you're a very good girl I may even have one or two presents for you.'

'Yes Mistress.'

I undid a couple of buttons of my shirt before moving to pull it off.

'No silly, get undressed nice and slowly, like you're stripping for me.'

Moving more slowly I undid all of my shirt buttons and let it slide down my arms, exposing the bright red Victoria Secrets demi bra, much to Elle's pleasure, who whooped as if she really was watching a striptease.

'That's better, very sexy. Wow, look at that colour, you're such a little slut Kitty! I'm going to have to keep the boys away from you!'

Buoyed by her approval I continued, slowly undoing my belt and the buttons on my jeans. Now getting into it I turned around and let them fall to the ground giving Elle a clear view of my matching red Brazilian knickers. I looked back over my shoulder at Elle who now had one hand inside her knickers and the other playing with her breasts.

I playfully bent at the waist to remove my jeans, and as I I turned around I was shocked to see her taking pictures on her phone. I instinctively tried to conceal the fact I was wearing the slutty red lingerie although it was too late.

'Oh don't be a spoil sport! Now, put your hands behind your back so I can get a sexy photo.'

Reluctantly, I complied, as Elle snapped off more pictures before moving to sit on the edge of the bed to take a closer inspection.

'Wow, I'm going to have to be careful letting you go shopping on your own, it really brings out the slut in you. And I can see how much fun you've had shopping, you've actually wet your knickers!'

I looked down to see my knickers had pre cum stains and visible wet patches, as Elle took a close up, clearly enjoying documenting my humiliation.

Moving her attention to the rest of my body, 'Look at those sexy smooth legs! Most girls would dream of having legs like that. Let's see how they look in some sexy stockings.'

Complying with Elle's instruction, I fished through the Victoria Secrets bag to find the black seamed stockings and the suspender belt that matched my lingerie. I secured the suspender belt around my waist, taking care to tuck the straps under my knickers as Beth had instructed.

'Wow, you're a pro, who taught you that little trick?!'

'Beth did Mistress, the sales assistant who helped my choose my lingerie.'

'Oh really, do I have some competition on my hands?!'

Alarmed at the suggestion I had done something inappropriate I tried to reassure her, 'No, no not at all Mistress, I swear she just helped me!'

Elle was clearly just playing though and actually laughed at the thought! 'I bet she had fun helping you pick out lots of sexy things. Did you tell her it was all for you?!'

I was humiliated to admit that Beth saw right through me, probably the minute I entered the store, 'I didn't know what sizes to get so had to explain to her that they were to fit someone of my size. After that she knew they were for me.'

'Well, if you want to prance around in girly underwear the least you can do is be honest about it. I can see that she did a good job with your bra fitting, you've got your very own little boobs!'

I carefully rolled one of the stockings up in my hand, as I'd seen girls do, and pulled it up my right leg, gently letting the material out as I pulled it up. The feeling of the soft material as it gently slid up my hairless legs was incredible. The waxing was excruciating although I now immediately understood why girls went through with it. I could feel myself getting hard as I pulled the second stocking into place.

'Look at your pretty toenails! I couldn't resist asking for pink. I figured you'd want a nice girly colour even if you'd be too embarrassed to ask for it yourself.' Elle admired the work the girls had done on my nails as I attached the suspender straps to the lace band of my stockings. I checked to make sure the seams were straight before looking at Elle for her approval.

Sitting back to take in the view Elle clearly approved, 'Look at you, my sexy little Kitty

Cat. Now, what am I going to do with you?!'

She stood up to take a closer inspection, circling me, adjusting each piece of lingerie to her satisfaction. She ran her hand across my smooth back before coming full circle.

'The rest of you is so feminine and smooth, such a shame you've still got a nasty hairy chest. We'll have to do something about that.'

Standing close she pulled the front of my knickers away with her finger to inspect my bikini waxing.

'Oh, very cute, I see you went for a little landing strip, just like mine.'

Playfully letting my knickers ping back in place, she started to stroke my cock through the satin knickers. 'It's not very girly to have a bulge in your knickers though. Would you like your Mistress to take care of this for you?'

The thought of being able to cum having been teased all day was almost too much. Her continued stroking caused more wet patches to appear on the red satin material.

'Yes Mistress, please. Please let me cum.'

'Well, as you asked so nicely I may make your wish come true. However, for now, seeing you all dressed up in your sexy lingerie has made me wet.' She proceeded to discard her dress, exposing her bare breasts, and sat on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs. I had a clear view of the large wet patch in her knickers. The sheer material was now transparent where wet, allowing me to make out the contours of her pussy.

'On your knees.'

She looked me in the eyes whilst indicating with a finger where I was to focus my attention.

I needed no further instruction and leant forward and started by placing small kisses on the wet patch. She knew how much I loved licking her pussy so being permitted to pleasure her through her knickers was a serious tease. The smell of her pussy was intoxicating, and added to my arousal.

Running her fingers through my hair, Elle moved both hands behind my head, as she revelled in the pleasure she received from my tongue. It wasn't long before her thighs clenched around my face as she came hard. The combination of her cum and my saliva had now soaked her knickers.

After she regained her composure she pulled my face away. 'You've made my knickers all dirty.' She stood up and let them fall to the floor. As she stepped out of them, she noticed me looking at the fresh cum lining the gusset.

'Seeing as you've been such a good girl you can lick them clean as a treat.'

I was a slave to the taste of her pussy and without hesitating put my tongue to work.

'Good girl. Now, to say thank you can give me my present now.'

As well as the list of lingerie Elle had given me to buy, she had also instructed me to buy her a gift. Feeling confident, I retrieved the beautifully wrapped package from the Victoria Secrets bag and presented it to Elle, while I resumed my kneeling position in front of her, with the taste of her pussy fresh in my mouth.

I could tell she was impressed that I'd gone to a lot of effort, and her reaction was just as I had hoped. Her eyes lit up when she held up the black satin corset. 'Kitty Cat you've outdone yourself!'

Standing up, she proceeded to wrap the corset around her naked torso, and turned around so I could tighten the laces. Elle turned to face me as her hands explored the soft material encasing her body.

As I handed her the matching thong she stopped me, 'For what I have planned I won't be needing that. Now, go to my shoe closet and fetch my black heels.'

I did as instructed, retrieving the pair of 5" black patent leather heels. She extended a foot and I complied by placing the corresponding shoe onto it, before repeating the process with the other. Standing in front of me wearing nothing but the black satin corset and matching heels, Elle looked the vision of dominance.

'Excellent, now my turn. As you've been such a good girl I have some presents for you.' She excitedly retrieved two gift wrapped boxes from the bag containing all of the things she'd had me collect from the adult store whilst out shopping. Resuming her position on the edge of the bed, she handed me the larger of the two.

I tore the paper off and opened the box to find a pair of heels, similar to those that Elle was wearing, with at least a 4" heel.

'Don't you just love them?! Every girl needs a pair of killer heels. Try them on.'

As instructed I stood and carefully stepped into them one at a time, trying not to fall. I immediately felt the change to my posture, making my bottom and chest stick out. The black patent leather material ran across my foot and around my ankle, with an open toe, exposing my pink nails.

Elle was delighted. 'Excellent, time for present number 2.'

I resumed my kneeling position in front her and unwrapped the second gift. My hands trembled as I removed the wrapping to reveal a box containing a blond wig.

Elle clapped her hands with excitement. 'Here let me help you!' Taking the wig she carefully placed it on my head, adjusting it and straightening out the hair. 'It's perfect! I figured Kitty sounded like a dirty blond. Now for the finishing touch. Fetch me your lipstick.'

I retrieved the Red Rock lipstick that she had made me buy to match my lingerie.

'Pucker up Kitty.'

I pursed my lips as I'd seen girls do. Elle applied the lipstick before applying it to her own lips and rubbing them together, demonstrating how to get even coverage. After a couple of touch ups she was satisfied.

'What a sexy Kitty Cat you are. Let's go and look in the mirror.'

She held my hand as I carefully stood in my new heels. 'They will take a bit of getting used to, so you'll wear them round the house. Practice makes perfect.'

Standing in front of the full length mirror, I saw an attractive girl looking back me. The blond wig had a fringe that stopped just about my eyebrows, framing my new feminine eyebrows, and was styled in a bob that came down to my jaw line. My bright red lips were a perfect match for the red satin demi bra, Brazilian knickers and suspender belt. The contrasting black stockings and patent leather heels gave me killer legs. Hardly believing the transformation, I couldn't take my eyes off myself, and moved so I could see myself from all angles. I was amazed at how the heels and accentuated my bottom, and helped give me a small bust. My hands explored the feel of the body I saw in front of me, almost as if it were a different person, of Elle's own design.

Subvexed
Subvexed
97 Followers
12