Becoming Kitty Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Say hello to Kitty!' Elle stepped in and put her hand around my waist so we appeared in the mirror together. I was unsure whether it was the humiliation, feeling of subservience or a more deep routed desire to wear lingerie although I'd willingly gone along with each aspect of the transformation. Elle had used my arousal to guide me each step of the way. It wasn't until now that I saw Kitty staring back at me from the mirror that I realised it was real. The only thing that made it immediately obvious I was a guy was the remaining hair on my chest, and the large bulge in my knickers. Standing there I queried why Elle had not arranged for the remaining body hair to be removed although I reconciled she had a plan for that.

Elle started to pull a few poses, blowing kisses with her bright red lips into the mirror. I joined in like we were two teenage girls messing around in their bedroom. Elle took a few photos to document the moment before leaning in to kiss me deeply. Her hands roamed my body, feeling the contours framed by my lingerie.

Still in an embrace Elle turned to look at me in the mirror as her hand moved to my groin where she started to stroke me through my knickers. Whispering into my ear, she said, 'I think we can pause the fashion show for now. How about we take care of this nasty bulge.'

Putting her hand inside my knickers Elle retrieved my hard cock and used it to lead me back to the bed, before pushing me onto it. She pulled down my knickers and straddled me, with her swollen naked pussy inches above me. Fixing me with her eyes she teased me by stroking my cock along her wet lips, before taking the first inch inside of her. Her pussy had never felt so good, and she slowly lowered herself down the full length of my shaft.

I nearly came immediately although remembered I was forbidden to do so without her permission. Starting slowly, she rocked back and forth, placing her hands on my chest to give her better purchase. She maintained a steady, excruciatingly slow rhythm whilst maintaining eye contact. I could tell she was close to another orgasm as her face became flush and her breathing deepened.

Just as I thought I couldn't take it any longer she offered me release. 'I want you to cum deep inside of me. Give me all of your delicious sticky cum.'

As she said this she squirted her hot sex over my hairless balls. I instantaneously exploded, filling her pussy with the pent up arousal that had built throughout the whole day. She continued her slow rocking, milking every last drop of cum from me, leaving me exhausted.

Still straddling me, she fixed me with a mischievous look and it was clear she was not done with me yet. Slowly raising herself off my diminished cock she edged up my body, until her cum soaked pussy was inches from my face. I knew what I was expected to do. Since the first time Elle had me wear knickers it had become a ritual that I always cleaned up my mess, irrespective of where it ended up. Initially I found it repulsive although, as Kitty, I warmed to my task.

She swung her leg over my head, so she faced down my body, giving me easy access to her pussy. 'That's a good girl. Clean up all of that yummy cum.'

My entire focus was on the task in front of my face, although I was vaguely aware that Elle was playing with my flaccid cock at the same time. Finally, when satisfied I'd completed my task, she sat up slightly, aligning her ass with my lips.

'Hmm, let me feel those sexy red lips my little ass kisser. Give me a nice big kiss.'

As instructed I proceeded to kiss her ass and, turned on by my subservience, felt myself getting hard again. However, my cock felt constricted and it ached as I tried and failed to get erection.

Seemingly satisfied, Elle climbed off me and laid next to me. 'You're new red lingerie really brings out the slut in you!'

With the fresh taste of cum in my mouth I could hardly deny it! I almost couldn't believe how a series of small incremental steps had culminated with me dressing and acting like this.

The reference to being a slut just made me feel even more horny and I was suddenly aware of something restraining my cock, preventing me from getting hard. Panicking, I looked down although instead of seeing my cock I saw a small bright pink plastic tube that I recognised as a chastity device. I sat up fumbling, trying to understand how to remove it although it was secured with a small padlock. I turned to Elle who wore a satisfied smile and held the key.

I'd gone along with everything she'd asked although this was a step too far. My manhood had just been locked up in a bright pink vice. 'What's this?! This is too much Elle, we never discussed doing this!'

Looking unmoved Elle responded, 'Of course we did silly. I asked if you would like me to take care of that nasty bulge in your knickers, and you said yes. How else did you imagine I was going to do it? Now you'll have a sexy feminine mound oppose to a horrible bulge. You should be thanking me.'

'But I thought you meant you were going to do that by allowing me to cum!'

'Oh, is that what you thought?!' Elle's manner changed.

'Well, as you're so ungrateful for everything I've done to let you live out your perverted little fantasy maybe that'll be the last time you're allowed to cum until you're more appreciative. Oh, and I wouldn't push me as I have lots of pictures of you looking like the sissy slut you really are, that I'm sure you wouldn't want anybody else to see!'

Up to this point Elle had used my arousal to manipulate me but she now had control over my cock, and the threat of blackmail. Defeated and deflated there was nothing I could say.

As if sensing my defeat, Elle become slightly more conciliatory. 'I think a shower and good nights sleep will help you feel better. I'll decide whether that little outburst deserves punishment in the morning.'

Defeated, I accepted my position. 'Yes Mistress, I'm sorry for being ungrateful Mistress.'

I hung up my wig, removed my heels and discarded my bra, knickers, suspenders and stockings and headed to the shower where I took the opportunity to have a closer look at the chastity device. The pink casing was fixed to a ring around my balls that made it impossible to remove. Even lathering myself up with lots of soap I could see no way of getting out of it. Resigning myself to my reality I got out of the shower and headed back to the bedroom to find Elle preparing for bed.

'That's better isn't it. Now hopefully a good nights sleep will make you feel better. Why don't you show me what you bought to sleep in?'

Still feeling dejected, I retrieved the rose pink silk baby doll from the Victoria Secrets bag. Elle helped me put it on and adjusting it so it hung straight. I stepped into the matching thong, surprised that it fit, now that I had a more feminine form.

'See, doesn't that feel better already?'

I begrudgingly had to admit the silk material did feel amazing, although the thin strip of satin caressing my ass hole increased the pressure inside my cage.

'Yes, thank you Mistress.'

'That's a good girl, now time for our beauty sleep. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.'

With that we got into bed although it was some time before I went to sleep as mind mind raced through the events of the day and how I found myself laying in bed wearing a silk nightwear and a pink chastity device.

Elle's playful reference to tomorrow already made me apprehensive about what else she had planned.

12