Becoming Kitty Pt. 06

Story Info
Kitty maid up.
3.1k words
4.7
11.5k
13

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subvexed
Subvexed
95 Followers

Continued...

With that Elle tucked my phone into my apron and headed out. I was now alone, in a daze and unsure what to do. My first instinct was to think how I could get out of this situation. In defiance, part of me wanted to undo the changes Elle had made before she returned although I realised this was not viable. Even if I could cut the padlocks it wasn't like I could regrow my body hair. And then there was the control that Elle held over me in the form of what was now an extensive collection of compromising images that I could not risk being shared.

Strangely, rather than feeling deflated I started to think about the upside of my situation. In the last days and weeks Elle had not only entertained the idea of indulging my femdom fantasy but she'd taken it beyond anything I could have imagined.

Rather than wanting to fight it, I actually accepted being locked in a french maid's outfit, wearing sexy lingerie, heels and a wig made me happy. It was the complete role reversal from the stereotypical male fantasy of a girl being dressed as I now was. It was both humiliating and emasculating, although I still had not come to terms with why this stirred a deep arousal. There was also the freedom that Elle had given me on this journey by removing any sense of control. I knew if I'd really wanted to get out of the feminine attire at least I probably could. The locks were more symbolic, and gave me absolute freedom to indulge in a kink without accountability. The small initial innocuous steps had quickly led to me being completely under her spell.

I closed my eyes and allowed my hands to roam my body. Everything they touched felt illicit and salacious, from the softness of my stockings over my smooth, waxed legs they encased, to the feeling of being exposed wearing a short dress and the tightness of the fabric hugging my curves. I loved the feel of my blonde bob that brushed my cheeks when I turned my head, and was actually now grateful to Elle for fitting my pink chastity cage as it gave me a more feminine form. I felt myself biting my lower lip as my sense of touch pieced together a subservient vision. At that point, far from wanting to break out and revert to my male self, I wanted the transformation to go further still. I wondered what it would be like if I had bigger boobs and maybe earrings... and what other sexy outfits I could wear. Rather than just being turned on by dressing as a girl, it was specifically being dressed as a guy's view of slutty girl. I couldn't believe how my mind was now racing!

I had to break myself from these thoughts. I was unsure how long Elle was going to be out but I did know I had to ensure all of her instructions were completed before she got back. I quickly prepared a light breakfast and tidied all of the dishes away. I then headed back upstairs to complete the washing. On my way past the front door my heart skipped as I noticed that the bin bag containing all of my male underwear was not where I'd left it. Had Elle thrown it out? Going outside to check dressed as I was was out of the question.

Trying to suppress this thought I completed the washing and hung everything up to dry, including all of our lingerie. The items that had dried already I carefully placed into our drawers so they were beautifully laid out in matching sets. I thought I'd go further, hoping to please my Mistress, and organised all of her lingerie into colours. When I was done, her lingerie drawer looked like a rainbow as each colour seamlessly blended into the next.

With my chores complete I couldn't resist returning to the full length mirror in the bathroom. I took my time looking at myself from every angle and even suggestively bent at the waist so I could see how my knickers were exposed where my dress rode up. My hand moved to the plug and started to massage it. My knees instantly went weak at the unexpected pleasure this stirred inside me. I moved my other hand to stroke the front of my knickers, mimicking how a girl would play with herself. Whilst I could not get hard my knickers were now wet with pre cum and I was desperate for release.

At that point the plug started to vibrate. I nearly lost my footing as my hands reached for the vanity to steady myself. The vibration was so intense and, whilst it only lasted a matter of seconds, it felt like I was incapacitated for several minutes. When it did stop I managed to catch my breath before feeling my phone vibrate. I opened it to find a series of messages from Elle.

'SURPRISE! Hope you enjoyed that Kitty! As you'll probably have worked out by now your plug is also a vibrator, which can be remotely controlled.'

'Mistress Roxy and I wanted to say hello. I showed her lots of pictures of you dressed as my sexy maid. Whilst she's very impressed, we agree that every slutty maid should have make up to match. So, we're sending you a link to a make up tutorial that you are to complete. You can then send us your best sexy selfie as proof. You'll find everything you need on my dressing table. If you do a good job you can expect a nice reward!'

At that point the plug started vibrating again and I nearly dropped my phone as I steadied myself against the vanity with both hands. When I did finally manage to regain my composure I checked my phone to see a link to a YouTube video.

Pleased that I'd completed my other chores, I could start on my make up tutorial straight away. I gingerly made my way to Elle's dressing table as the strength came back to my knees. I could feel pre cum now leaking through my knickers and running down my thigh. Lifting the hem of my dress, I couldn't resist the urge to run a finger up my thigh and lick it clean.

Each of the three panes of the folded mirror perched on the dressing table reflected an image of a slutty maid just having licked cum off her finger. Before I did anything else I laid a towel on the stool to ensure I didn't make any mess. I gently sat down, giving my feet some rest for the first time since my heels had been locked on, although carefully adjusted to the pressure caused by the plug. It actually felt most comfortable sitting with my legs crossed, which I thought was also more ladylike.

The link opened a video imaginatively entitled 'Slutty Makeup Tutorial'. A pretty girl, sitting in front of an array of products and make up, introduced herself and explained that she was going to help bring out the inner slut in me.

She started by applying a moisturiser, then foundation, followed by a pink blush power to her cheeks. Whilst I was vaguely aware of the different products she was using I had to pause the video to search through Elle's makeup to find the closest match before continuing. With my face now a clean canvass, she moved onto the eyes, applying eye shadow to create 'slutty smokey eyes'. Next she used a pencil to drawer over her eyebrows to give them a more expressive look. I used some toilet tissue to help correct a few mistakes, before I was happy my eyebrows were perfect. I then resumed the video, which moved onto eyeliner. I used a pen with a fine tip to trace a line above and below each eye, and then draw a curved 'wing' where the two lines met. Apparently, this was a trick that made eyes look more open and sexy although this took a number of attempts to get right. I still wasn't entirely happy but moved onto applying mascara to the outer two thirds of my eye lashes. The girl suggested doing both upper and lower lashes for extra 'slutification' so, of course, I did that.

It took me time to get both eyes even, and I had to incrementally add more makeup to each to finally ensure they looked identical. The result was that I now wore more make up than the tutorial suggested although it did also say not to be too concerned as this would only help to make me look more slutty. I wasn't 100% happy but wanted to move onto my lips.

The tutorial started by using a lip liner to trace the outside of each lip. Next I needed to use a nude lipstick to fill in between the lines. After an initial application I placed a piece of toilet paper between my lips, before applying a second coat. Apparently, this would help give a longer lasting finish. To finish my lips the tutorial required me to use a lip gloss which felt sticky and tasted slightly of strawberries.

For a final finishing touch I retrieved the eye liner pen a drew a little beauty spot on my cheek.

The video was under 10 minutes although it had taken me nearly an hour to complete the tutorial. Only now could I sit back and take in the full effect in the tiered mirror. I barely recognise the face staring back at me with large sultry eyes and shiny full lips. I was almost overwhelmed with pride and couldn't stop looking at myself. This was the first time my transformation was complete from blonde bob to varnished toe, and I was amazed at how convincing my female form was.

Remembering my instruction I took a few photos in different pouty poses and sent them to my mistresses, hoping they would be pleased. The response was almost immediate as the plug started a low hum inside me. Although less of a surprise, I still needed to steady myself as the intense pleasure emanated from deep inside me.

My phone vibrated and I opened it to find a FaceTime call from Roxy. Her face was heavily made up with dark tones, and bright red lipstick.

'Hi Kitty, long time no see! It seems you've fallen further down the rabbit hole - that's quite a progression from lacy knickers! Now, your delicious Mistress Elle is a little tied up at the moment although I thought we could all have some fun together.'

Mistress Roxy panned the camera to show Elle bent over what looked like a piece of apparatus. Her legs were held apart with a metal bar with cuffs around each ankle. Her hands were also tied, and she had a red ball gag in her mouth. Her dress had been pulled up to expose her bare bottom and I could make out a reddening of her cheeks. Her face was flush and she was in a submissive daze, quite contrary to her recent dominant self. If there was a hierarchy here, I served Mistress Elle, who in turn clearly obeyed Mistress Roxy.

Mistress Roxy continued, 'As you can see Mistress Elle has been a naughty girl, coming over here wearing no knickers, so I needed to give her a spanking. However, I think after everything she's done for you it's the least you can do to thank her. Don't you agree Kitty?'

'Yes Mistress Roxy, I do agree, I'll do anything to please my Mistress.'

'Of course you will Kitty. Now, a little birdie told me that you went and bought yourself a nice big dildo? Is that correct?'

'Yes Mistress Roxy, I did.'

'What a little slut you are! I want you to fetch it and a cushion and then go and find a full length mirror. Is that clear?'

'Yes Mistress Roxy.' I didn't really know what this had to do with thanking Elle but I proceeded to retrieve the realistic looking dildo I'd bought, and a cushion, before walking to full length mirror in the bathroom.

'Excellent, I want you to kneel on the cushion in front of the mirror. Now the fun bit, I want you to use the suction cup to secure your dildo to the mirror at mouth height.'

It was now clear where Mistress Roxy was taking this although I did as instructed.

'Now I want you to position your phone so you can see it but also so I can see that lovely cock.'

I propped up the phone on a small stool adjacent to the mirror.

'Hmmm, look at that yummy cock. I bet you just can't wait to wrap those pretty, sticky lips around it Kitty. Why don't you tell Mistress Elle and I how much you'd like that?'

'Yes Mistress Roxy, you're right, I would love to suck this cock.' I don't really know what came over me but the low hum of the plug and my soaking wet knickers had me in a compliant trance.

At this point Mistress Roxy positioned her camera so it was directed at Mistress Elle's exposed, rouge bottom. She stepped back so I could see her dressed head to toe in black. A corset framed her hourglass figure and emphasised her breasts, and wet look leggings hugged her curves and disappeared into shiny black patent leather knee high stiletto boots. Lastly, but most striking, was what must have been a 8" realistic looking strap on that protruded from her crotch.

'Very good, so this is how it is going to work. Seeing as you're now dressed like the slut you are, you'll have the pleasure of putting those cock sucking lips to good use. The more of that cock you can take, the more Mistress Elle will receive of my cock, and I think we both agree she deserves a good hard fuck. But here's the really fun bit. Mistress Elle has her phone with the controller for that plug of yours so the more pleasure she gets, the more you get!'

The set up was elaborate although, put simply, revolved around me doing a good job of sucking cock. I had never before entertained the idea although, with my transformation into Kitty complete, I wanted to do my Mistress proud.

Sensing my nerves, Mistress Roxy coached me how to start. 'Firstly, take that cock in one hand give it some nice long licks with your tongue, starting at the balls and working all the way up to the head.'

As I followed her instructions, she ran the length of her cock across Elle's bottom, and my plug hummed a little more in response.

'Good girl, now you've got that cock nice and juicy, use those lips to kiss the head. Hmm, very nice, now slowly take the head into your mouth.'

Again, following her instruction, I parted my sticky lips and wrapped them gently around the head of the cock. I heard a soft moan from the phone perched on an adjacent side table, and I could make out the tip of Mistress Roxy's strap on parting Mistress Elle's moist lips. The soft vibration of the plug intensified slightly, and I felt my myself involuntarily taking another inch of the dildo into my mouth.

'Very good Kitty, you make quite the cock sucker!' Mistress Roxy was clearly impressed. 'Now I want to see you coat the full length of that juicy cock with that sexy lipstick of yours.'

I slowly started to work the cock in and out of my mouth as i made out Mistress Roxy mirroring my movements with her hips. The constant low hum of the plug changed to a more intense pulse, which I tried to time with my own action. I closed my eyes and focused on pleasuring the cock, increasing my rhythm and trying to take as much into my mouth as possible. Whilst I couldn't see the effect this had on Roxy fucking my Mistress I could feel the pulse increase and intensify, and I heard her moans coming through the phone.

Determined to do a good job, I took more of the cock into my mouth, until it triggered my gag reflex. Saliva filled my mouth, and dribbled down my chin. My eyes started to water as I continued to fight the reflex. I quickened my rhythm feeling my dirty blonde Bob brushing my cheeks, and my kitty bell tingling for good measure. I could sense that Elle was getting close to orgasm, as my own insides felt like they were about to explode due to the intensity of the plug.

Finally, after sucking the cock for what felt like an hour, and with my jaw aching, I heard Elle scream in delight as Mistress Roxy took her over the edge with her strap on. The plug went into its final gear which resulted in me involuntarily taking the whole cock into my mouth, deepthroating it. Despite being in my cage, my cock exploded, soaking my knickers and my thighs.

As my chin rested on the balls of the dildo, the sense of pride I felt of taking the whole cock was short lived as I realised I couldn't breath. Mercifully, as the humming of my plug dissipated, I withdrew the cock from my aching mouth.

Returning my attention to the phone I saw Mistress Roxy smiling back at me.

'You know Mistress Elle, I think your Kitty is a natural cock sucker. She took every inch of her dildo!'

The camera panned to Elle who, still restrained, appeared to be emerging from the intensity of the orgasm she'd just experienced.

Mistress Roxy returned to the camera. 'Like all good cocksucking sluts you've ruined your makeup. I want you to fix yourself up so you look presentable for when I send your Mistress back. And you should have a glass of champagne waiting for her on arrival. Oh, and I want you to clean that cock and put it away. If you're a very good girl, your Mistress may let you practice on this one!' The camera panned down to her crotch, and her strap on now covered in Elle's creamy juices, before she hung up.

With the call, and the humming plug both stopped, I looked at the reflection of my face in the mirror. My eye makeup had ran down my cheeks and my lipstick was unevenly applied so I returned to the make up table to fix it.

I took my time whilst I reflected on the fact I'd just sucked my first cock. Mistress Roxy was right, I felt proud I'd done a good job. As Kitty looked back from the mirror, i wondered what a real cock would taste like and how it would feel for a guy to cum on my face like a real slut.

Subvexed
Subvexed
95 Followers