Becoming Kitty Pt. 07

Story Info
Kitty’s transformation is complete and she begs for release.
2.3k words
4.78
13.9k
10
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subvexed
Subvexed
97 Followers

Pre text - Kitty's been undertaking her maid duties, and completing her transformation, whilst Elle has been out playing with Mistress Roxy.

------------------------------------

I heard the key in the door not long after I'd finished fixing my makeup.

'Kitty Cat, where are you??'

'I'm in our bedroom Mistress.'

I heard her run up the stairs, clearly in a hurry. As she walked into the room, I could tell she was eager to see me fully transformed for the first time. I stood immediately to face her, straightening the hem of my dress and running my fingers through my hair to make sure it framed my face correctly.

A number of emotions played across Elle's face as she took in her completed project. She was emotional, beaming with pride, although her time with Roxy had clearly lit a fire within her and I could sense her lust.

'Oh Kitty, you really do make the most adorable slut!'

Having taken in the full vision, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me intensely. As our tongues swirled her hands roamed my body, treating me with the respect a slut deserves. Lifting the hem of my dress she groped my bottom as kissed me aggressively.

With one hand massaging my plug, she used the other to stroke the front of my knickers and my caged cock.

'Oh Kitty, you're such a naughty girl, you're knickers are soaking wet. I can see how excited you were sucking your first cock!'

She raised her wet palm to my lips and I reciprocated by licking it clean.

'Well, I think I'm going to have to see you in action with my own eyes.'

She stepped back and lifted her dress up her body and discarded it on the floor, leaving her wearing only her tan hold up stockings and her wedge sandles. Now standing with her feet about half a metre apart she clicked her fingers, instructing me drop to my knees in front of her.

With my face inches from her beautiful pussy I was transfixed by her swollen, puffy lips. Whether it was seeing me fully transformed, or her first girl on girl experience with Roxy earlier, she was dripping wet.

I had witnessed first hand how she'd been tied up, spanked and then involved in a sex game in which she was fucked by Roxy's strap on.

'I've had lots of fun playing with Mistress Roxy, and also thanks to your excellent cock sucking skills. It seems you're a natural!'

With me expectantly kneeling in front of her, Elle retrieved a plastic zip lock bag from her bag and handed it to me. I recognised the dildo I'd seen earlier strapped to Roxy, which was still covered in mistress's juices.

Not for the first time that weekend, Elle walked over to the Honour shopping bag and retrieved a box that she handed to me.

'As you've been such a good cock sucker, here's another present.'

I tore the brown paper off to see that the box contained a 'Joque Spareparts' strap on harness. Given the fact that Elle had just given me the dildo Roxy had used on her, perhaps this should not have come as a huge surprise!

I opened the box and held up the black harness that consisted of one thick continuous belt, and two thinner straps. There was a crotch of sorts, although only on what I assumed was the front, and this had both a round hole in the front and a pocket on the inside.

'Mistress Bella said this is the best harness money can buy. I think I should see if she's right. Now be a good girl and help me into it.'

I looked at the diagram on the box and held the belt and straps as Elle stepped into it. Figuring I'd got it right, I then slid it up her smooth, stocking clad legs. Both the belt and leg straps had buckles that allowed me to tailor the harness to Elle's contours within a matter of seconds. As I tightened the straps Elle let out a small whimper, possibly as a result of the power she felt wearing the harness.

She proceeding to remove the sticky dildo from the zip lock bag and secured it into the O ring on the crotch. Standing in front of me she held her cock for the first time. Fixing me with her gaze, she exuded power and dominance.

'Now, I want to see those slutty lips of yours on my juicy cock!'

Remembering Roxy's coaching I used one hand to hold the dildo as I ran my tongue from the balls all the way to the tip. I did this several times, savouring the taste of Elle's juices that coated it. Happy that I'd sufficiently lubricated the full length I looked up into Elle's eyes as I kissed the head tenderly before taking the first inch into my mouth.

'Oh Kitty, you really are a natural cock sucker!'

I slowly took more of the dildo into my mouth, which stilled ached from my first experience sucking cock earlier. Suddenly the plug in my ass started vibrating again which nearly made me choke. As before, i timed my action with the pulses in my ass, each time taking more. I could feel tears running down my cheeks and saliva dripping off my chin.

Elle placed a hand behind my head and started to dictate the rhythm, thrusting herself into my mouth. The plug vibrations became more intense as she took over effectively fucking my face. Sensing I was struggling the breath, she withdrew her cock allowing me to gasp for breath before using it to collect the saliva dripping off my chin and slapping it against my face. I'd seen this in porn films before although never expected I'd be the one on my knees on the receiving end.

The power this gave Elle was incredible, almost as if she was paying back every guy that had ever demeaned a girl. I could tell from her flush face how horny this made her and, seemingly satisfied I'd caught my breath, she plunged her cock deeply back into my mouth. This time she set the plug to its most intense setting, threw her phone on the bed and moved both hands behind my head so she could fuck my mouth to her heart's content. Her rhythm increased and I could tell she was going to cum.

'Oh Kitty, suck my cock like the little whore you are! You're such a dirty little slut and are exactly where you belong, on your knees worshipping my big hard cock!'

She exploded into a powerful orgasm, thrusting her strap on down my throat until I thought I was going to pass out!

When she finally did release my head and withdrew her cock, I gasped for air and felt completely defiled. I had barely noticed but my thighs were now covered in my own pre cum, despite my cage preventing me from getting hard.

As we both came down from our respective highs, and she stopped the plug, she presented me with her strap on once more.

'Be a good slut and clean my cock. And whilst you're at it you can thank me.'

Again, with one hand I held her dildo and proceeded to lick the full length, licking up every drip of saliva.

'Thank you Mistress Elle, for giving me the pleasure of worshipping your beautiful cock.'

She stroked my hair and looked deeply into my eyes.

'Well, seeing as you're clearly such a cock hungry whore it seems only fair you get lots of practice. If you're a very good girl one day we could get those lips of yours on the real thing.'

Still so horny at not having had any release, and having been transformed into the stereotypical slut fantasy maid, I was entirely subservient to Elle's teasing.

'Yes please Mistress, I'd like nothing more than sucking a real cock for you, and to taste a big load of hot cum!'

'Oh Kitty, you really are a horny little slut aren't you!' I'm going to have to keep an eye on you. Now let's get cleaned up.'

Elle loosened the straps of her harness and let it fall to the floor before stepping out of it.

She walked to the en suite bathroom, leaving me to pick up the strap on and her dress she'd discarded earlier. Getting back to my feet I paused as I took in the reflection of myself in the mirror, still excited at my transformation.

'Oh Kitty... come and see your mistress at once.'

Snapping out of my revelry, I immediately obeyed and walked into the bathroom to see her sitting on the loo.

'I go out of the house for half a day, leaving my maid to clean, and come back to find there is no bathroom tissue.'

I remembered I had used the toilet roll earlier to correct the mistakes I had made whilst doing the make up tutorial and had clearly forgot to replace it. Realising my mistake, I turned around to fetch it.

'Err, where do you think you're going young lady. Come back here.'

I did as instructed and returned to Elle, and which point she clicked her fingers. I dutifully dropped to my knees on the cold bathroom floor. She sat on the edge of the toilet seat and I could make out the golden drops of urine on her bare pussy.

'Seeing as there is no toilet tissue you can be a good little maid and use your tongue to clean me. This can be a little lesson that I will not tolerate the house being a mess!'

She spread her thighs giving me the access I needed. Whilst being repulsed, I leant forward to accept my punishment. Working from her ass hole I licked her slit clean. There were a couple of drips on the floor so also licked them up for good measure.

'That's a good girl, clean it all up.'

Elle tenderly stroked my hair as I completed my punishment. Despite the utter degradation, her caring demeanour made me even more desperate to please her.

She stood and proceeding to walk back to the bedroom, leaving me to flush the toilet. No sooner had I done, Elle summoned me back to the bedroom. She was clearly enjoying having her own maid!

'Oh Kitty, you don't think we're done just yet do you??'

I returned to the bedroom to find her laying on the bed stroking her pussy.

'Be a good girl and come and lay next to me.'

She sat up on her elbows and I did as instructed.

'I have to say you've been quite the model maid, apart from the slight toilet tissue transgression.'

She leaned closer and moved a hand to my caged cock. With the other hand she played with her necklace that held the keys to my freedom.

'Do you think you've been good enough to deserve a release, that's the question??'

'Yes please mistress, I've done everything to make you happy, and I'll do anything else you ask.'

'Of course you would Sweetie. I think we both know that now. And whilst I've lost count of the number of orgasms I've had today it's still early and you dressing up for me makes me so horny. Come to think, I still haven't had a real cock inside me either.'

She slid down my body and lifted the hem of my dress to expose my cage. Selecting the right key, she removed the padlock and the cage. My cock involuntarily stood to attention, as she slid my soaking wet knickers down my stocking clad legs to remove them.

The constant teasing and arousal, for what felt like week, made me ache for release. She held my cock and tenderly took me into her mouth whilst fixing me with her gaze. This was torture, I was desperate to cum although knew I had to hold off.

Elle climbed back up my body and kissed me deeply. As our tongues swirled I could taste my own pre cum. Still looking into my eyes, Elle pulled back.

'Hmm, you're not the only girl to enjoy a nice hard cock.'

She dangled my knickers teasingly above my face. I knew what she wanted, and I obliged by opening my mouth. The constant teasing and arousal had soaked my knickers with pre cum, the taste of which now filled my mouth and effectively gagged me.

Satisfied with this, she slowly sat back taking the full length of me inside her dripping wet pussy.

'I very much doubt you can hold on for much longer but we're not done until I've cum, is that clear.'

It wasn't a question. She sat up with her hands on my chest, and started riding me hard.

'Mistress, please can I cum??' I muffled through the gag.

'Of course Sweetie!' She said it almost as if it was inconsequential to her own needs.

I couldn't hold on any longer and came instantly with the most powerful orgasm I could remember. If anything this only made Elle more horny and she fucked me even harder, building towards her own orgasm. She tilted her head back and pinched her nipples as she used me as her personal sex toy.

Just as I sensed she was about to cum, I unexpectedly felt a second orgasm, and we came together as Elle ground her pussy on my hard cock.

Exhausted and spent she collapsed onto me and we lay there for seemed like minutes as we caught our breath.

Rousing herself from her post orgasm high, Elle sat up slightly.

'Kitty, that really was an epic fuck! Now, you and I need to have a little chat.'

She rolled off me, and spread her legs exposing her pussy covered in two loads of my cum.

'Well, only after you've cleaned up your mess of course.'

Subvexed
Subvexed
97 Followers