Becoming Lorena Pt. 01

Story Info
This is my first story. It is of course fantasy.
1.1k words
4.14
10.8k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wufwuf2
Wufwuf2
7 Followers

Part 1. Intro. The Town is in Venice party mode

The trip to Italy was approaching its end. It was a trip for six old friends who did not have any problems meeting up again for 10 days, not knowing how each other's lives were unfolding. It was easy between the six of us: hanging out, the beach, sightseeing, and a bit of partying.

During the last three days, we were planning to stay in Rome. On our first day, one of us found out that there was some kind of costume festival going on all over town later in the evening. We decided to join the fun. Four of us were already out shopping for costumes.

It was Alejandro and me coming home later from visiting the Colosseum.

"Wow, I'm too tired to go shopping for something," Alejandro said. "Why not make it relaxed and dress like ladies?"

"But where do we get the stuff to dress up?" I hesitated.

"There is a flat nearby where my cousin lives. She gave me the code to enter the apartment. Isabella is performing with a theater company. She acquired a huge collection of items. She once sent me pictures and teased me about stopping over for a try-on. She got pretty everything, even wigs."

"But... does she...?"

He interrupted me "She won't care whether we visit and... What if I'm Alejandra and you are....? Who do you aspire to be? Lorena would be the girlfriend I ever dreamed of. Deal?"

I recognized that I wasn't as motivated as he was.

"Come on! If we wore the correct clothing, our bodies could both be mistaken for female bodies," he emphasized.

After a brief phone call to catch up with the other guys, we walked over to the apartment.

"We only use our female names from now on, ok?" he whispered to me opening the door. "Our appearance is going to surprise our boys."

Alejandro was already somewhat jittery. We were supposed to meet in two hours. How would we spend that much time? He was rushing, but why?

We progressed through all his cousin's belongings. It was actually a choice. We had some dresses spread out on the bed when Alejandro showed me a small bottle. He opened it and took a deep breath.

"Try it; it's energizing. You might feel a little lightheaded, but when it unfolds, it gives you a boost."

I made a small test effort. Yes, it had an impact. It felt as though I was soaring. I seemed to have lost all control.

"Come on, let's shave our legs as well. Make it decent. These pants, in my opinion, are a necessity. With hairy legs, it would seem ridiculous."

I had trouble thinking clearly, but I joined him on the edge of the bath tub after undressing.

Alejandro took the lead: "Initially, I'll assist you. Make sure to cover every hairy region with the foam. Oh, but also on your in-time segments. Why not just do it right from the start?"

He worked fast to get my legs looking smooth, and he used lotion to make my skin look shiny. Whoa, what a sight! I was always unsure about my legs; they were lengthy and not at all muscular. They looked like trained female legs.

He then demonstrated to me how to carefully shave my private area. "Don't forget your armpits!" While there has never been much hair on my chest, I didn't have to worry about that.

We then made our way to the bedroom. Each of us was competing to look more attractive than the other.

"We must move quickly. Of course it is fun, but we must go on," Alejandro said.

He then discovered those stockings and the matching strap garters after we had both already put on those silky pantyhose. "In these, we would appear a lot sexier!"

"Well, first pants!" I interfered.

After we had chosen satin ones, which felt great, we put on the stockings. On the freshly shaved skin, the fabric felt wonderful. We assisted us in putting the suspenders in place to complete the strap garters.

We both put on a few dresses. We settle on two lovely short, slender, and sparkling prom gowns.

"See, there are fake breasts as well," Alejandro noticed.

The garments of the dresses were rolled down, and those tiny cup tits were fastened. They appeared as if nothing else would be more natural while they were covered by the clothing again.

Alejandro checked his phone in case we were going to be late.

"They texted to say to meet right at the club. Thus, we still have some time. I'm happy that we had time for make-up."

At the vanity table, we discovered a variety of cosmetics. Alejandro assisted me with it because I had no idea what to do. The wigs were stored on a rack next to the mirror. I went with a blonde with a cut to the shoulders like a pob style. With the dresses it all looked marvellous.

Of course it was obviously not perfect. If you looked closely, you could see that it's a trans girl rather than a real woman. But from a distance, everything appeared incredible authentic.

Alejandro had no intention of wearing a wig. "I enjoy the idea of puzzling people with that outfit in combination with a boyish hairstyle. Try these high heels here. The lower ones are yours. You should be able to quickly adapt to them."

Then he shoved me down the stairs and into the streets.

"This scarf is here for you to use if you want to conceal your face. You can't hide your hips and legs, so best show them off," he said.

For a few minutes, we walked up and down the street in search of a cab. Ten minutes must have passed, yet it seemed like an eternity. I was continuously watching how bystanders were looking at us. Both of us - naturally not small at all - we appeared incredibly tall in those heels. Alejandro, who is even slimmer than I am, appeared exposed in his stilettos. Every time I saw our reflection in the storefront windows, I had to look and wonder to whom those lovely bodies belong.

The taxi driver didn't seem to be suspicious about our disguise in any kind. "Where are you two going, girls?"

Alejandro told him, "bring us to the Eden Club Resort, please. Must be outside of town. Do you know it?"

"Never went there by myself. Drove there a couple times. It is a golf club I thought. Only guys I had taken there till today."

After responding, he started to drive. He only spoke to us during the ride when he inquired about our origins.

We continued to inhale from the bottle. The entire drive was filled with giggles and more light-headedness. But eventually we were able to relax and let go.

Wufwuf2
Wufwuf2
7 Followers