Becoming Lorena Pt. 02-03

Story Info
Lorena's arrival at the club and a helpful stud.
922 words
4.27
5.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wufwuf2
Wufwuf2
7 Followers

Pt. 2: Arriving at the club

The road up into the hills was a wonderful drive. At the gate, the driver halted.

"Normally, I would have to turn around here, but the keeper asked for your identification, so it must have been sufficient to tell them your origin. You must be a VIP because I'll take you to the main entrance and the counter will cover all my expenses."

We got out at the drive-in, which looked like one at a five-star hotel. Alejandro got out first and turned to face me, saying, "Well, I think I spotted Billy (one of our four friends) in the lobby."

He rushed off in his stilettos, as she wore them all the time and was unaffected by the narcotics we used.

"Why does getting out of the taxi make me feel so helpless? "I thought. A breeze from behind swept through my legs. "Is all this making me feel so hot? My crotch feels like it's pressing up against the silky underwear that I've only felt comfortable in up until now. Wow, is this how women feel when they are in a mood?"

A man was moving in my direction. Just a man? No, it was a handsome stud. He smiled as he came up next to me and extended his elbow. He reminded me of a gladiator. In comparison to mine, his arms were about double the size. Despite having a torso like a rock, he was calm and attractive. I grinned back at him.

"I'm expected to introduce you to the location and make you feel at ease. My name is Roberto. Am I correct, you are Miss Lorena?"

The tenderness of his appearance astounded me. Was he informed of us? Who is it? Did the boys act in that way? Creating jest?

Pt 3. In protection by Roberto

To get to the main floor, Roberto helped me climb two steps. Still outside my legs were unwilling to work.

I whispered to Roberto, "You see, I'm not used to it. I suppose I must take it gradually."

Why was my voice so high when I spoke? He still thinks I'm a lady, right? Oh, and I'm still wearing my magical scarf over my face. Why therefore should he assume others.

"Thank you for your time, Roberto. I'm assuming you have more important matters to attend to than this."

"Miss Lorena, no, no. I've been ordered to stand by your side and completely protect you."

With those words, he bowed down, seized my tights with one arm, and hauled me up. What this did to me, man! It felt like I was being lifted but plummeting at the same time. It seems I'm getting into something new, a different kind of world order. Was it merely the dizziness or the need for care and protection? Or was Roberto involved in some way?

I wrap my arms around his neck like a girl and pull myself closer. The objective of the argument was to take my weight off his arms. But to lift my body up to his neck and shoulders, there was a much more possessive argument: unless it was already evening and he may have been working for a while, he smelled so fresh!

I was drawn to his fragrance. He was ascending the stairs that led up and out of the foyer. There must be a structure up there, I thought.

"Don't worry; I'll take you up to a peaceful area where you can relax until you are ready to continue."

I just pushed myself up his torso to get closer to his face without responding to him.

He grinned at me and said, "Your stamina looks good."

"What do you mean?" I questioned him.

"I'm focused on your crotch, um. I'm delighted to see you're feeling more energized."

As I looked down, I saw that my panties were forming a tent-like structure. My cock was erected, and Roberto and I were discussing this subject openly.

I suppose I was glad that only he could see my erection. But I can't recall if my arousal started as soon as I got out of the car or not.

"Oh, good God, Roberto. It's embarrassing!"

"My dear, why? I feel privileged to assist you in finding your balance with your body. Do you want to rest inside or are you just want to sit down here on the park bench?"

"Sure, please, can we stop here? Please proceed slowly and remain here with me."

He carefully sat down, arranged 2 pillows to my back, and murmured, "I will, I will."

I let my back sink into the pillows. He followed my hands with one of his powerful arms even though I realized I almost forgot to release his neck. I was still holding his hand tight like a baby.

He instructed me to close my eyes and take a few deep breaths, and when I did so, he placed one of those bottles--the same kind Alejandro had--near my nose. I was captured by the smell of the scent and did not resist the thought that entered my head: wasn't this the stuff making me lose control of myself?

I continued to let myself fall as I floated through the clouds.

How long did we remain seated there? As my senses began to return, I questioned him about the time. He told me not to rush and that - just 30 minutes until my arrival -- I had plenty of time to join my friends.

Wufwuf2
Wufwuf2
7 Followers