Becoming Lorena Pt. 04-05

Story Info
Lorena in Roberto's hands.
811 words
4.26
4.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wufwuf2
Wufwuf2
6 Followers

Pt. 4. Getting closer to Roberto

I was trembling uncontrollably as I gazed into his breathtaking eyes. He had lovely lips. drew nearer to me and asked whether I had said anything.

I said, "I didn't, I didn't."

I was forced to grip his neck and hair and squeeze his lips together. His gaze was engulfing me. He wrapped his fingers around my head and began kissing me.

"Don't stop Roberto!" I thought. He was gentle, and when I nodded at him, he understood that I was being sincere and stayed by my side. Despite the fact that I've never kissed a guy and that I'm not great with girls, this felt incredibly natural.

He began massaging my legs as we continued to make out orally.

I was now alternating between intense tongue and hand sensations on my nylon-coated skin.

"When I'm with you, it's heaven!" I mumbled, "I'm so sexed up, I have no idea how this should end."

I felt better when he said, I am confident that I know which direction this will go."

With one hand occupying my legs, he began rubbing my genitals through my underwear. He stayed away from my penis. He just focused on the surrounding areas. Somehow, he had to touch my dig, of course, but he was mostly applying pressure to all the other places. He appeared to disregard my biological sex and only be interested in me as a woman.

"Oh my goodness, what are you doing? I'm so stimulated that I'm about to come," I complained.

"Really, Lorena, you are lovely. I can sense how giddy and moist your grin is. I'll take you to heaven if you commit to joining me in sharing your bodily fluids. Let's not waste any, please."

He repositioned the bottle so that I could smell it, which startled me. "My lord," I just said, "Yeah."

He squeezed my cock twice in quick succession, and I sank my back into the pillow.

Before giving my dick another hard squeeze to milk me, he stroked my balls. I was blind to the fact that he caught my juices on a tiny plate.

He lifted his palm to his lips and gently licked the sperm from one of his fingers.

He then motioned his hand in front of my face and said, "Obey. Immediately," before I had a chance to respond.

All I could do was raise my head to face his fingers. He first extended his palm to me, and I drenched my tongue with the rest of the liquid. It was simultaneously warm and new. His skin had a pleasant flavor to it.

I had no choice but to let him insert his finger into my mouth at that point. He wouldn't let go until I tightened it sufficiently for all the sticky liquid to come loose. The taste overpowered me. I realized that I was actually eating my own cum while he pushed me to smile.

"You are a cum eater. We're not quite ready yet. You created a big mess, and you will clean it up."

He quickly stopped me from trying to follow the plate.

"Not like this! You will go down on your knees and wait," he ordered.

He positioned the plate on the opposite side of the carpet and gave the command, "Crawl over and start making your hips dance."

I tried my hardest. I didn't think anything bad about what was happening, though. Just the world to make Roberto happy.

As he tapped my behind, I gulped up all the slimy liquid. He addressed me with, "Jummy, jummy, you faggot."

He stood up and went inside the home on his own.

Now what? I had no option but to stand up too.

Pt. 5: My female senses are awakening.

I found myself scrubbing my fingers like a cat as I stood there.

I took care to ensure that neither my dress nor my underwear were messed up.

As I was examining myself, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirrored window. I haven't looked at myself from that angle. Nonetheless, the shape I gave the reflection made me feel flattering. My legs and hips looked amazing. Although my body was a little too broad, the artificial breasts helped me look strong yet feminine.

With the mirroring, I relished using the carpet as my catwalk stage. I improved in these high heels, and each time I reached the finish line, I published a post like the models do.

I guess I spent 10 minutes being lost in femineity (after having eaten cum for the first time right before), as Roberto showed up, gave me a smile, and invited me to follow him into the house.

I felt a buzz in my neck as I walked in. Something must have stitched me in the shoulder, and my feet lost ground.

Wufwuf2
Wufwuf2
6 Followers