Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 07

Story Info
The mind-controlled son gets some hot and fertile news.
7.7k words
4.81
34k
51

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mind-Controlled Son's Fertile News

I sat on the toilet in the bathroom naked and hard. My stomach twisted with excitement. This was an important day. I had just run out to the grocery store to pick up something very, very important at Mom's orders.

I was eager to see the results.

Mom moved before me, her large breasts swaying, her curly, brown hair swaying about her face. She turned around, her gorgeous ass facing me, and then sank onto my lap. I held my cock upright for her, my dick throbbing as her brown-furred muff came closer and closer to my dick.

I loved when my mother's cunt slid down my dick. There was nothing like sliding back into the hole that birthed me. I was so glad the world had changed. My life had been so awesome since I donned that belt buckle. Whatever it had done to reality was amazing.

"Yes," groaned Mom as she slid her pussy down my cock. "Mmm, Jason, you are so hard for Mama, aren't you?"

"Always," I groaned, an eagerness in me to find out the results.

I shuddered as her warm, wet pussy engulfed all my cock. She sat on my dick. I held her, my hands sliding up to cup her big and soft boobs. She groaned, clenching her pussy down around my cock. My dick throbbed in her snatch, held in the warmth of her loving twat.

She snagged the pregnancy test off the counter next to us. She shoved it down between our legs. Her pussy clenched on my cock then she peed. I groaned as some of the urine splashed hot on my balls. I didn't mind. I just wanted to find out if it had happened.

If I had bred my mother.

She had missed her period a few days ago.

Her pussy clenched and relaxed on me as she let her urine flow. She held up the test, the rest of her piss splashing in the bowl below. My heart raced. My fingers kneaded her big boobs. I dug them in, loving the feel of her plumpness.

"Now we wait," Mom said, shifting her wait and stirring her cunt around my dick. "Just a few minutes."

"So short," I groaned, sliding my hands from her tits down her waist. "That's not enough time to do this properly."

"Do what properly?" she asked as I grabbed her hips.

I grinned and then I lifted her.

She gasped, her cunt squeezing about my cock. She gripped me tight. I groaned, loving the way her snatch held me. I lifted her. My arms bulged. She was light enough. She gasped as she slid up my cock, her pussy holding me tight the entire way.

I slammed her back down my cock. Her butt-cheeks smacked into my lap. I groaned, my dick throbbing in her snatch. This felt amazing. I loved being in my mother's taboo depths. I lifted her again, pumping her pussy up my dick before plunging her back down my shaft.

"Fuck, Mama!" I groaned. "Oh, damn, I love your pussy."

"Best cock in the world," she moaned, her pussy massaging me.

"Better than Dad's?" I asked, holding her hips tight, my arms flexing as I worked her pussy up and down my cock.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Mom moaned. Her brown hair danced before my face. "You have such an amazing cock, Jason. Mama made you in her womb. Her pussy! Mama made you to fit perfectly in her naughty cunt! Oh, my god, yes!"

I loved those words. They made me ache. Mom and I had become so close. We only spent the night on Fridays and Saturdays, else I would never get enough sleep for college with how much fucking we did. She went on all my dates with Donna. When I came home from school, Mom was ready with a snack and a fuck. She rode my cock before I went to bed on school nights, leaving me gasping in my bed before she would go and sleep beside Dad soaked in my jizz.

It was amazing. I loved being my Mama's good boy. I would do anything she wanted. I pleased her friends who didn't have sons to fuck them, or whose sons had refused. But that was becoming less and less common. All my friends had succumbed to their mothers' wiles. The guys at my college were banging their mothers. It was spreading fast.

Every son needed to be his Mama's good boy. To feel her pussy sliding up and down his cock.

"Goddamn, Mama!" I groaned, gripping her hips. I pumped her up and down my cock. I loved the feel of her sliding up and down my dick. "Your pussy is so hot."

"Mmm, better to make you cum in my naughty cunt," she moaned, her boobs smacking together as she slammed down my cock.

"So fucking hot. And wet!"

She leaned back against my chest. Her arm reached back and hooked my head as she turned her own. She kissed me while I pumped her pussy just a few inches up and down my dick. It was more than enough stimulation. Her pussy held me tight, squeezing and relaxing about me.

My dick throbbed and ached in her twat. The pleasure built and built at the tip of my cock. I would have such a huge orgasm and pump her pussy full with my cum. I kissed her with hunger, loving the plumpness of her lips. She felt amazing working up and down my cock.

My tongue danced with hers. The pressure built at the tip of my dick. Her pussy massaged my crown, bringing me closer and closer to erupting. I would spurt so much cum into her. I would baste her with so much spunk.

She broke the kiss. "Jason!"

Her pussy clenched down on my cock as she impaled herself down every inch of my dick. I groaned as her hot flesh engulfed me. It was magnificent. She held me tight. She squeezed about me as I slid her back up my shaft.

"Oh, my god, Jason! Jason! Mama's going to cum on your big and beautiful cock!"

"Good, Mama!" I groaned, my arms burning from the strain of fucking her up and down my dick. But I couldn't stop. My balls swelled with the pressure of my cum begging to be released. "Cum on me, Mama! Explode!"

"Yes!" she squealed and slammed her twat down my dick. She bucked on me. Her pussy went wild. Her cunt convulsed and writhed around me. I shuddered as her flesh spasmed at me. "Cum in me, Jason! Flood me with your spunk!"

"Yes, Mama!" I gasped, aching to please her. Driven to make her happy.

I erupted.

My cum fired into my mother's spasming snatch. Her flesh rippled around my spurting cock, milking me. I unloaded over and over into her snatch. I basted her twat with all the cum in my nuts. It was a powerful delight. I groaned, savoring the bliss pumping into her snatch.

"Goddamn, yes!" I moaned. "Oh, fuck! Oh, damn, that's good! Mama! Mama!"

"Jason, honey!" she squealed, her pussy rippling around me. She nursed on me with such bliss.

I groaned, savoring the delight. My cock spurted over and over again. I flooded her with my spunk. I erupted over and over again. It was incredible. I shuddered, erupting into her twat again and again. It was fantastic to enjoy. The bliss was amazing.

Stars danced across my vision. I sucked in deep breaths, reveling in the bliss of pumping all that cum into her snatch. I basted her with everything that I had. My face twisted in pleasure as the bliss slammed into my mind. Her pussy milked me.

"Oh, Jason," she groaned as I spilled the last of my cum into her.

"Mama," I groaned, leaning back against the toilet. "That was incredible. But..."

"Yes!" she gasped and held up the pregnancy test before her. I shuddered, the anticipation building in me. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. "Oh, my god, Jason!"

"What?" I asked. Was that a good exclamation? A bad one.

"I'm pregnant!" She stood, ripping her cunt off my cock. I gasped as I popped out of her twat. My dick swayed as she whirled around. She held the pregnancy test before her. There was a pink plus. "See! See!"

"Mama!" I groaned in shock. A smile spread on my lips. "You're pregnant! I did it? I bred you?"

"You bred me," she moaned and fell to her knees before me. She grabbed my dick. She leaned forward, bringing her lips close to my shaft. She inhaled the scent of her tangy pussy. I could smell her musk, too. It permeated the bathroom. "My good boy bred me!"

Tears were in her eyes. Joy shone on her face. Then she ducked her head down and swallowed the tip of my cock soaked in her pregnant juices. I gasped as she nursed on me. She suckled hard on my cock. She nursed on me. She bobbed her mouth up and down my dick. I groaned, my face twisting from the delight of her suckling mouth.

I shuddered with the pleasure of this moment. It was passionate. Amazing. She suckled with all her might as she bobbed her head. Her curly, brown hair danced around her face. She stared up at me, her green eyes so liquid with emotion.

"I'm going to be a father," I groaned, her mouth working up and down my dick.

She suckled with such might. She nursed on me with passion. Her tongue danced around my cock. She cleaned her pussy cream off my cock with her hungry mouth. I grabbed a fistful of her brown hair, holding to her as she polished my dick.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I gasped. This heat swept through me. "You're awesome, Mama!"

She slid her mouth up my cock and popped off. "Jason, you're the good boy who bred me. Who gave me another baby." She beamed at me. "I'm going to stay hot and beautiful thanks to you."

"And I'll be fucking you all the time."

She grinned at me, winked, and sucked my dick back into her warm, wet mouth.

I groaned, my balls tightening with another load of cum. It was so exciting to have knocked up my mother. This was such a hot delight. She bobbed her mouth, working her lips up and down my shaft. My back arched as I loved her mouth polishing my pole.

She suckled hard. She nursed on me with passion. It was amazing. My hand squeezed her hair as her tongue danced around the crown of my dick. She brought me closer and closer to cumming. To spurting all my jizz into her snatch. My heart pounded, pumping hot blood through my veins.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned. "Mama! You're the best!"

She winked a green eye at me and suckled with more passion.

I shuddered at that. She nursed on me with just such force. She knew what she was doing. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. The wild beat swept through me. It was amazing. I loved it. I groaned, my face contorting with the bliss of this moment. I shuddered, my dick twitching and throbbing. I wanted to cum in her. To spill every drop of jizz I had into her mouth.

My face twisted with pleasure. She was passionate about loving my dick. She had such a wondrous way of sucking on me. She swelled that pressure at the tip. I couldn't last much longer. I groaned, my dick twitching and throbbing.

"Mama!" I groaned. "Oh, damn, Mama! Get ready!"

She suckled with passion, my nuts tightening. Her tongue caressed the crown of my dick. I groaned, the ache hitting that bursting point. I threw back my head and groaned out my pleasure. My cum erupted from my cock.

Spurt after spurt of my cum fired into my mother's mouth. She moaned her delight and swallowed. Her noisy gulps filled the bathroom. I loved the sounds as I flooded her mouth with everything that I had. I pumped blast after blast of cum into her mouth for her to enjoy.

"Oh, my god," I groaned. "Oh, damn, Mama!"

She suckled it down. I shuddered, my balls unloading the last of my spunk. I hit that wonderful peak of my pleasure. That dizzying height of bliss. I panted as she nursed out the last drops of my spunk. My body tingled with the delight.

She slid her mouth off my cock and stood, her big boobs jiggling. She took my hand. "We have to tell your father the good news."

"Of course," I said, holding her hand.

Mom led me naked from the bathroom. I didn't have a choice. She wanted it, so I had to make her happy. Of course, letting my dad know just how much I had cuckolded him sent a thrill through me. I used to feel weird about it, but he was so chill about it, sleeping in my room when I spent the night with Mom, fine with not having sex with her.

Now that she was pregnant, would they start having sex again? I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

If Mom wanted it, I would be a good boy. I had to be a good boy. I didn't really think about how little choice I had. Most of the time, what my mom wanted was what I wanted. I felt so good when I obeyed her. And it usually ended in my cock spurting cum into one of her holes.

We came downstairs. Dad was watching Golf on ESPN and nursing a beer. It was Saturday morning. He was off. He was a lieutenant in the Puyallup Police Department, so he had much better hours than he used to when I was a kid.

"Honey!" Mom said, walking up to Dad. "Your son has knocked me up."

"What?" Dad asked. He closed the recliner and popped to his feet. "That's wonderful, Rita."

He caught Mom up in a hug. Before I could warn him about what she had just been doing, he gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Mom hugged him back, pressing her naked body into his for a moment. Then she broke away from him.

Dad grinned at me. He ruffled my hair. "Good work, son. Just a month since you two started, and you already knocked her up. Packing some powerful swimmers."

"Dad," I groaned, embarrassed by this. I was naked. I didn't need to hear this.

"Jason," Mom said, a big smile on her lips. "I have a bunch of housework to do. Why don't you go over to Donna's? I'm sure she would be thrilled to find out you bred me."

"Sure, Mom!" I said, my dick twitching. "I bet she would."

Mom threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard on the mouth. I couldn't object. She wanted to kiss me now. Her naked tits piled soft against my chest. Her nipples hard. I grabbed her ass, our tongues dancing. My dick twitched against her. I wanted her again, but...

She wanted me to go to Donna's.

I broke the kiss and said, "I'm so glad I bred you, Mom!"

She beamed at me.

I raced upstairs to get dressed. When I emerged in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I found mom had put on some yoga pants and a tank top, her hair tied back. She looked ready to do some serious housecleaning. She spent Saturday mornings really going all out.

"Have fun," she told me and gave me another dick-hardening, incestuous kiss.

I raced to Donna's house on my bike. Though I was eighteen, I still hadn't gotten around to getting my license. I had been busy with Mom. I was eager to see her. In ten minutes, I was at my girlfriend's house. I parked my bike in the driveway and raced up to the front door, ringing the doorbell.

Donna answered the door--I had tipped her off that I was on my way over. My redheaded, cheerleader girlfriend squealed when she saw me. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me like we hadn't had a great date--and a hot threesome with my mother--last night. She pulled me into the house at the same time, her tongue lithe and wonderful.

I loved my mother the most, of course, but Donna was a close second. She was cute and sexy and amazing. I groaned into her lips as her mother bustled into the room. Mrs. Lemon had a big smile on her face as she swept to us.

"Don't hog him, Donna," she purred, wearing just her housecoat, a blue robe lightly belted.

Donna broke the kiss and purred, "Sorry, Mom! He just gets me so wet."

"I know," Donna's mother said, her green eyes hot. She had brassy-brown hair, almost a coppery hue. She threw her arms around my neck and soundly kissed me. Since she didn't have any sons, I was a surrogate. It was hot fucking mother and daughter, especially with Mr. Lemon in the house.

I broke the kiss with the MILF while Donna quivered. "So, what's the news?"

"News?" Mrs. Lemon asked, patting her hair. She had makeup on. A subtle amount. She spruced up when she heard I was coming over.

"I bred my mother," I said.

Donna squealed in delight and bounced up and down, her boobs heaving in her negligee top she wore. A pair of short-shorts left her toned thighs bare. She had a tight body. Mrs. Lemon beamed at me and clapped her hands together.

"Well done, young man," said Mrs. Lemon. "Ooh, that makes me wonder. I'll be right back."

She rushed to the garage. Her husband must be out there. She was gone a minute while Donna peppered me with questions. I told her how we found out. Her green eyes sizzled with her excitement at the naughty news.

Mrs. Lemon came back in. "Well, I sent your father out on an errand. Why don't we go up to my bedroom and have some fun."

"Ooh, yes," moaned my girlfriend. "Mom's been so lonely. You haven't fucked her in a week."

"Sorry," I said. "It's been busy studying for midterms."

"That's okay," Mrs. Lemon purred. "I have a vibrator. Her father is just useless in the sack after I've had you. Haven't even wanted to touch him."

"She wants to be bred by you," added Donna. "Daddy only gave her daughters. She wants a son of her own to raise."

"Glad to give it," I said as Mrs. Lemon led the way, her housecoat opening. She let it fall off her as she went up the stairs, her naked rump coming into view.

Donna, clinging to my arm, smacked her lips as she stared at her mother's ass. The only incest that this world thought was okay was mother/son incest. Except if a woman was having a "surrogate" son fuck her, like her daughter's boyfriend. Then the daughter was encouraged to join the fun and be intimate with both.

It was a strange world the belt buckle created but an exciting one.

Mrs. Lemon, and her gorgeous rump, led the way to her bedroom. She slid into it and turned to face us, her big breasts swaying back and forth. They were soft and plump, her nipples dusky pink and thrusting hard from her wide areolas. Her daughter had lighter pink nipples.

I glimpsed those a moment later as Donna peeled off her top. She threw it to the ground, her tits jiggling. She pinched her nipples and tweaked them. Her hips wiggled back and forth, clad in those tight shorts of hers.

Mrs. Lemon grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to her. I groaned, kissing her with hunger. My hands slid around her waist. I held her ass, kneading her plump rump as we came together. Her lips melted hot against my mouth. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and stirred around in her.

She pulled me to the bed. Out of the corner of my eye, Donna wiggled out of her short-shorts, her round tits swaying. Her green eyes had such a delight. I loved it as I let the MILF take charge. She wasn't my mother, but part of me still wanted to be a good boy for her.

She didn't have a son to breed her. To fuck her. To make her cum like she deserved.

Her tongue thrust into my mouth as she turned me and then pressed me down on the bed. She sank with me, straddling me. My cock throbbed in my pants. She broke the kiss and smiled at me, her big boobs swaying.

"Mmm, let's get you naked," she cooed. "My daughter and I are going to ravish you."

"God, yes," I groaned, wanting the MILF and Donna to do that to me.

"Mmm, let's get these shoes off," Donna said and attacked my right tennis shoe. Her mother grabbed my shirt and pulled it up my body.

I let her, thrusting my arms over my head. She threw it to the side and groaned at the sight of my naked torso. She rubbed at my chest, this wicked gleam shining in her eyes as she caressed my boyish body.

"You are such a sexy stud, Jason," she moaned, her big boobs swayed. "I get why Donna loves you."

"She loves me?" I asked.

"Big time," Donna said. "Haven't you noticed?"

"A little," I said as she took off my other shoe. "What you did last night... Damn."

Donna giggled. "That was fun. The look on your mother's face... She was shocked and delighted all at the same time. You don't know it, but she thanked me for doing that. Said, 'I'm so glad my son met you. You're wonderful for him.'"

"Mom approved," I said, Mrs. Lemon grinding her cunt on my jeans, her bush rustling on the denim. "You approve of me, Mrs. Lemon?"

"I'm about to ride your big dick, aren't I, young man?" she purred. "Oh, I approve!"

SMACK!

The stinging sound of a spank to the rump and a gasp from Mrs. Lemon echoed through the room. "If you don't get off him, we can't take his pants and boxers off so you can fuck him, Mom."