Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he should," I sent.

I had another text message. It was from Mrs. Donovan, another MILF I had fucked that first day. I enjoyed her before her son, my friend Carl. It was just a picture of a pregnancy test. A positive one.

"Fuck," I muttered and texted. "Mine?"

She answered with a winky emoji.

"Damn," I groaned. Three MILFs bred.

Then Mrs. Lemon burst out of the bathroom looking ecstatic but Donna had a dejected scowl on her lips. The MILF rushed to me and threw her arms around me. She kissed me with such passion. Her tongue thrust nearly to my tonsils.

"Well, you bred one of us," Donna said.

I broke the kiss with her excited mother. "Sorry."

"Well, it just means we have to keep trying." Donna grinned. "I want to be bred young. I want to have your children. At least one son and a daughter."

I grinned at her. "Deal."

"So, we better get practicing," she said. "You did fire in my asshole. That's not going to help."

* * *

Later that day, I came home to tell my mother the big news only to find her rushing up to me and hugging me tight. I assumed she had heard about some of the MILFs I had bread today, if not Mrs. Lemon, but that wasn't it.

"I'm winning an award from M.I.L.F.S.!" she squealed. "The 'Most Successful Activist' award for my work at your college!"

"Congrats, Mom!" I said, grinning at her. "When is it?"

"Well, not for a few months. I'll probably be showing by then. Ooh, this is so exciting!" Then she grinned. "And I hear you've bred three MILFs."

"Oh, you heard about Mrs. Lemon?" I asked.

"No, no, the president of your college. She's got a bun in the oven, too." Then Mom blinked. "So it's four MILFs, hun. Mmm, my son is a stud. Come on. We have to celebrate!"

God, I loved this new world. I would be a mama's boy until the day I died.

To be continued...