Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 08

Story Info
A proud mama and her son show everyone their passion!
7.8k words
4.74
24.7k
39

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mind-Controlled Son's Proud Mama

Four months ago, my mom had been told she'd won an award from M.I.L.F.S. Tonight was the night she'd receive 'Most Successful Activist.' Mom had been killing it with handing out pamphlets to the local colleges.

She'd been helping guys my age know that it was cool to fuck their moms.

A lot of prejudices had to be overcome. Youthful rebellion had to be redirected. Now happy mothers were getting plowed by their young sons. Getting fucked hard and bred. It was so great to hear that all those other guys were learning the joys of being a mama's boy.

I know I loved being mind-controlled into one.

I fidgeted downstairs. I was wearing a tux for the first time. A rental. The bow tie felt too tight. I kept adjusting the jacket. It was strange to wear something so formal. I was nervous, too. Nervous. I wasn't the one winning the award, but butterflies were fluttering around in my stomach.

Dad was in a tux, too. He wore it way too easily. Even with his balding head, he looked sharp in it. Suave. I guessed tuxedos made any guy looked ten times sharper or something. He had polished his shoes until you could see your face in them. A cop now, but he had done a stint in the army when he was eighteen.

The stairs creaked. Mom descended.

Dad and I both shot our gazes to the stairs. The flutters increased in my stomach. Her legs appeared, in heels, calves in dark nylons. The skirt of her black dress appeared. It had a shimmer to it, the fabric dark and yet reflective all at the same time. It was slit up her left leg, revealing that she had on thigh-high stockings. Her round stomach appeared.

Five months pregnant with my son, she had a fertile curve to her belly that was always exciting to behold, but in her elegant evening gown, it looked stunning. Her hand gripped the railing, a diamond bracelet that Dad bought for her birthday last month gleaming. The dress cupped her breasts. They bounced and jiggled. Another diamond necklace draped down into her cleavage. Her brown hair had a glossy sheen to it, styled into a lovely mass than three hours at the hair salon today had given her. She wore a radiant smile. A pregnant queen descending to visit us peasants.

"Damn, Mom," I croaked, staring at how gorgeous she was. My cock lurched in my pants as she smiled and sauntered to me. Those big boobs of hers bounced and jiggled. "You look amazing."

"Just gorgeous, Rita," Dad said, his voice in awe. "Wow. Dynamite."

"Oh, boys," Mom gasped, her cheeks going bright red. "Really? It's not too much?"

"No, no you look fantastic, Rita. Just fantastic." Dad nodded, a big grin on his face.

"You're perfect, Mom," I said, moving to her. I held out my hands and took hers. I squeezed them, staring into her eyes. "Just so wonderful."

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I groaned, feeling her pregnant belly rubbing into my stomach. The waxy coating of her lipstick felt amazing, a sort of buttery softness. She closed her eyes, groaning. Out of the corner of my eye, Dad pulled out his phone and snapped a picture.

Mom broke the kiss and took my arm, snuggling against me. She smiled at her husband who took more pics of us. He was so happy for us. Poor guy wasn't getting any, either. I knew that Mrs. Lemon, my girlfriend's pregnant mother, had sex with her husband. Most women didn't just stop fucking their husbands, often having threesomes with their son and spouse.

But Mom...

Mom didn't have any interest in Dad. She just wanted me. I bet that was the magic of the belt. It wanted us to be in a relationship. Changed the whole fucking world so I would be her lover. Her mama's boy. I would do anything to make her happy.

And if that was pounding her pregnant pussy hard, then I would do it.

"You two look great," Dad said, so accepting of our new family life. He had moved out of the master bedroom into mine. That was where I slept, even on a school night now. Mom just made sure we weren't up all night fucking.

That was for the weekend. Often with Donna in the mix. Sometimes, Donna's mother would come for a foursome, but with both MILFs pregnancies progressing so far, that wasn't happening as much. I still had no joy in knocking up my girlfriend, but we tried as much as we could.

A knock rapped on the door. "Limo for Mrs. Reynolds."

"It's here!" Mom squealed, sounding so girlish. A big smile spread on her lips. M.I.L.F.S. had sent us a limo. It was so elegant. I couldn't believe it. We were heading up to a hotel in Seattle. The Red Lion. We would be spending the night.

It wouldn't be the first time Dad saw me nailing Mom. I knew he'd be in the other bed as we enjoyed ourselves tonight. It was just the way our family worked now. I had long accepted this new world. I was just the only one who remembered the old one.

Sometimes, I thought I was the crazy one for even thinking the world hadn't been this way. Like the belt that was up in my room had gas-lit me into thinking that the old place was all in my imagination and the world had always been for mothers fucking their sons.

There were even bible verses. I was pretty sure one of the Ten Commandments didn't say for 'Sons shall honor and obey their Fathers and shall lie with and obey their Mothers.' But I had read it in Exodus 20:12 myself.

Dad opened the door to the chauffeur who smiled at us. We had a forty-five-minute drive to the hotel if there was no traffic. It was late Saturday afternoon. There might be traffic. But we had a buffer. The event started at 7:00 PM. So we should make it in time.

"I've never ridden in a limo," I said as I escorted Mom down the driveway, the chauffeur hurrying to the limo to open the back door for us.

"Oh, I did once," Mom said. "Me and my friends rented one for our prom. I went with Billy Sullivan. He took my virginity that night."

"I don't need to hear about you and some other guy my age," I groaned.

"Oh you have nothing to fear. He was a terrible lover. Your father's better than him, and you are far, far better than your father." Mom snuggled tight. "Of the five men I've had, you're better than all of them combined."

I smiled at that. I was a stud.

I helped Mom into the limo. She slid onto the seat and rubbed at her belly. I went in after her, looking around. Two padded benches faced each other. Dad sat opposite us. In a holder built into the side of the limo was a bottle of sparkling cider. No champagne, Mom was pregnant.

The cork was popped and dad poured us all glasses. We were smiling and laughing and sipping that the carbonated cider. It was good. I felt giddy, and Mom was squirming, her head whipping about as we headed out. It was like we were going on an adventure.

It was so stirring. I loved it.

"I can't believe I'm winning an award," Mom said about thirty minutes later as we were driving down I-5, the world getting darker and darker, night falling. "Me!"

"You got every guy at my college who had a mother still living with them to fuck them," I said. "Hell, most of the girls who don't have brothers found boyfriends to fuck their mothers."

"Mmm, that's so cute," Mom said. "Like you and Donna. Mrs. Lemon is so wonderful. She's so eager to have your son and for you to breed her daughter. She's getting worried."

"She's not a mother," I muttered. "I bet if she was a mother, I'd breed her right away."

"So you have to make her into one," Mom said. "Just pump her womb full of all that baby-making spunk in your cute balls."

"I'm trying, Mom," I said. "Believe me. Donna and I go at it hot and heavy whenever we can."

"I know." Mom smiled. "I'm often sitting on her face. Mmm, she's got a wonderful tongue."

My dick throbbed picturing the last time, Mom's pregnant belly curving down to her pussy, Donna's chin moving as she feasted on her while I pumped my cock in and out of my girlfriend's tight snatch. Mom's big boobs heaved, her face twisting with delight.

Mom slid her hand up my slacks until she brushed my bulge. She massaged me. She squeezed and played with me. I groaned at her touch. My heart racing. She groped me. It felt so wild. A smile spread on my lips as she massaged my dick.

Then she slid off the benched. I blinked as she moved on her knees before me with care, her pregnant belly swaying. She parted my thighs. Dad watched us. He pulled out his phone and aimed it at us. A light turned on. He was recording this? Damn.

"Mom?" I asked as she slid her hands up my slacks to reach my crotch bulging with my hardon.

"Mmm, I just need one more thing to be perfect for the presentation," she said. "A new trend I read about in Cosmopolitan that mothers are doing with their sons. So bold."

"Blowjobs?" I asked as she unfastened then unzipped my slacks. She pulled them open to reveal the boxers I wore. They had "Mama's Boy" written on them with red hearts beside them. She had bought them for me last month.

"Ooh, honey," she gushed and beamed at me. Her dimples shone. "You wore these ones?"

"It's your special night," I said, squirming with embarrassment. "Thought you'd like me in them."

"I love that you're in them," she cooed.

A big grin split her lips as she tugged on my pants. They slipped on my hips. I lifted them, my cock throbbing. They formed quite a tent. My heart pounded as she ran her hands over my bulge. She tugged down my boxers next. Just enough to pull my cock out.

She purred as she did. Her hand gripped my cock. I throbbed in her grip. My heartbeat pulsed up my shaft as her warm hand pumped up and down them. Dad shifted down the bench to capture what Mom was doing to my cock.

She let me go a moment later, licking her lips. She reached behind her neck and fiddled with something. Then the front of her dress fell away and her large breasts spilled out. They were big and soft. Just so amazing to see. She cupped them, lifted them, and piled them around my cock.

"Mom," I groaned at the wondrous feel of her big boobs engulfing my cock. The warmth surrounded them. The softness caressed them as she slid them up. "Fuck!"

"Mmm, are you going to cum all over Mama's face?" she purred as the limo drove us into Seattle. I could see the skyline glowing out the window. We were almost there.

"But the awards," I groaned. "You'll never get cleaned up in time. You'll have my jizz..." I blinked. "Oh, god, you want that. Of course, Mama, I'll jizz all over your face. Just coat you."

She squeezed harder about her tits and beamed at me. She had such thick eyelashes, her green eyes really standing out with the eyeliner and eye shadow. Her ruby lips gleamed wetly, her cheeks rouged. She looked gorgeous as she worked her boobs up and down my cock.

I shuddered as she slid them up and down. It was amazing to feel. I groaned, loving every second of her tits caressing my dick. The pleasure shot through me. My heart hammered in my chest. I loved it. I savored the way her breast massaged me. They were so warm and plump.

Her tits lid up my shaft and engulfed the crown. Pleasure shot down to my nuts. They drank in the bliss. I groaned, my face twisting with the bliss. I shuddered on the bench as the limo pulled off the freeway and into Seattle itself.

"Mama," I groaned, savoring the way her boobs massaged me.

"Mmm, my good boy is going to jizz all over my face, aren't you?" she purred, her voice and throaty as she slid her tits up my dick.

"Hell yes, Mama!"

My voice echoed through the limo. Dad filmed it all. Would he put it up on his Facebook? He often did. I shuddered, my heart pumping heat through my veins as Mom's tits massaged my cock. Every time they engulfed my spongy tip, the ache grew in my nuts. The pressure swelled at the crown.

My precum stained the inner slopes of her boobs. The shiny smears grew every time she slid her boobs up then back down my cock. Her nipples rubbed into my stomach. My pregnant mother loved my cock with her amazing boobs.

"Mama," I groaned, the need to erupt rising and rising. "You're going to make me cum all over your face. Just jizz on your beautiful features. I'll coat you in so much spunk."

"Wonderful, Jason!" She beamed at me. "I want you to just shower your Mama in all your cum. Just pump it all over my face."

My pregnant mother worked her tits faster and faster as the limo navigated the busy downtown area. My face contorted with the pressure building in my nuts. They ached, ready to spurt all my spunk onto my mother's features. I would drench her in my incestuous jizz.

She slid her tits up my cock, her green eyes staring at mine. She engulfed the crown. My dick lurched as she slid her soft boobs back down. I crossed that line. My balls prepared to unload. I felt that ache in my prostate.

"Mama!" I gasped. "Now!"

She looked down as she slid her tits up my cock just in time for the eruption.

My cum fired from my dick. Taboo pleasure slammed through my body as the first spurt of ropy cum splashed onto her face. I groaned as the jizz coated her cheek and draped across her nose. Her mouth opened, the next splash painting her ruby lips in pearly seed.

"Fuck!" I groaned, Dad filming every moment of my cock unloading on his wife's face.

I hosed Mom down and loved it. The pleasure bathed my thoughts in rapture. I bucked with each blast. Mom worked her tits up and down my cock, milking out the cum. I snapped my head back, groaning as I fired the last of my jizz onto her face.

"Oh, Jason," Mom groaned as she looked up, her tits pulling from my cock. Spunk ran down her features and dripped onto her boobs and the diamond necklace she wore. "Mmm, you coated me in so much spunk."

"I'm so glad, Mom!" I groaned, my heart pumping this wild beat. I love coating you in spunk."

"Mmm, I can tell," she purred, this naughty glint in her green eyes. Jizz coated her thin eyebrows and ran down her chin.

She grabbed the front of her dress and tied it behind her head. She adjusted her tits as the spunk dripped down her features. More fell on her dress. A bead landed in her cleavage and ran down into the valley of her tits.

"Fuck," I groaned as the limo came to a stop.

Mom put away my cock, kissing my softening dick on the tip before pulling up my boxers. She fastened me and zipped me as the limo came to a stop. The door opened. There were reporters and people with cameras there.

Dad stepped out first, putting away his phone. Then I climbed out, pictures flashing. I held out my arm to my mom. Dripping in my incestuous seed and so obviously pregnant with my child, she clung to me, beaming at the local reporters covering this award show.

I was shocked that there was this amount of red carpet treatment.

I just smiled at the cameras, bemused by this. Reporters shouted some questions, but they all just rolled over my stunned mind. Bathed in the bliss from the orgasm, my mind wasn't comprehending the words. I just drank in the spectacle.

"Yes, it is my son's cum," Mom said to one of the reporters. Clearly, her mind was working. "I gave him a titty fuck in the limo. He's such a good boy. He deserves it."

I just gave a foolish smile as the reporters cried out more questions. Then we were past them.

Inside, a young woman rushed up in a dark-green dress. "Hi, Mrs. Reynolds," she said. "I'm Amber, and I'm here from M.I.L.F.S. to help you out with anything. If you'll follow me. And I have to say, wearing your son's cum is a bold statement. No wonder you're our best activist."

"Oh, this," Mom asked and laughed gaily. "I just have to have my son's jizz upon my face whenever I can. He's such a stud."

"Mmm, and put a bun in the oven right away," Amber said and winked at me. "Way to go, stud. I hope my son is as good as you."

"How old is your son?" Mom asked.

"Three, and he's so adorable tottering around the apartment," Amber said. "It's been rough being a single mother, but I know in another fifteen years it'll be so worth it when he comes to my bed."

"Yes, it will be," Mom said. "My husband has been a big help, but even if you don't find a husband, you'll do just fine. I can tell."

Amber beamed at us.

The three of us were taken to our seats, a table upfront. Two other people were sitting there, two women in gorgeous gowns, all in the middle years but looking sexy. With them were their dates, men in sharp tuxedos. Greetings were exchanged. The women all cupped my face and kissed my cheeks, gushing about how handsome I was.

"He's a real lady's killer, Rita," one said, her blonde hair coming from a bottle. "And he just hosed you with his cum. That's bold."

"Just a proud Mama who wants the world to know it," Mom purred.

"And such a supportive husband," said a woman with dark-brown hair. "I see where your son gets his dashing looks."

"Mmm, Mike did sweep me off my feet," Mom purred. "But now I have Jason. He's such a wonderful lover. So caring. He wants the best for me."

My cheeks burned as I nodded. The room buzzed with talk. Many were coming up to congratulate Mom and to praise how handsome I was. And how much cum I had pumped onto her face. "Your son must have big balls. He drenched you, Rita," one woman said, and winked at me. "Just huge ones. Can I borrow him?"

"We'll see," Mom said and winked at the woman who then tittered with delight.

Two more additions came up to our table. "There she is," said a woman in a silver dress who was also pregnant. She had black hair that framed her face. Clearly she is. "Our big award winner for the night. It's so lovely to meet you face to face."

"Mrs. Jordan," my mother gasped and stood up. I blinked then shuddered as the two pregnant MILFs' bellies pressed together. The new one kissed my mother on both cheeks then licked up the cum on them. She had three men waiting behind her, all in tuxes. One must be her husband and the other two had to be her sons.

"This is Mrs. Jordan," Mom said to Dad and me. "She's the founder of M.I.L.F.S."

"Just a little thing I put together a few years ago with my first child from my two eldest." She motioned to her boys. "Tom is twenty. I'm having his second child, both girls. And Frank is eighteen. I had his son last year. Just such an exuberant boy. I can't wait until he's old enough to fuck me."

"I know," Mom said. "Just so eager to enjoy the son of my son. It'll be so wicked. Both my boys in bed at the same time."

"Oh, that is a treat," Mrs. Jordan said. She took the seat beside Mom, her eldest son beside her than her youngest and her husband. "Trust me. I regularly have all three of my men in bed. Mmm, a cock in every hole. Do you enjoy your son and husband?"

"Oh, no, I'm all in with my son," Mom purred, patting me. "I don't need another man in my bed. Not until this bundle of joy is old enough." Her other hand rubbed at her pregnant stomach.

I was eager for my son and me to share Mom. I knew that I would never stop being her good boy. Mom and I would always be lovers, but of course she had had to have sex with her other son. That was just the way the world worked. And she would look hot the entire time because this world was fucked up and mothers who were bred by sons stopped aging.

As the two women chatted about making love to their sons, the waiters brought around the food. We had our choice of steak, chicken, or fish, something we had to choose from weeks ago. Mom had the fish, I went with the chicken, and Dad was eager for that steak.

It wasn't bad. I thought it would be way better, but it was good enough. I had always heard jokes about awards and fundraisers having shitty food. It wasn't shitty, but it also wasn't as high-class as I thought. Dad said his steak was fine while Mom picked at her fish.

"Next year, I am so having my sons' cum on my face," Mrs. Jordan said. "It's such a fetching look. Were you inspired by that article in Cosmo?"

"Mmm, I just had to try," Mom said. "And it was a rush working my tits up and down Jason's big dick in the back of a limo. My husband recorded it all. Mike, honey, can I get your phone?"