Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just stupendous.

Mrs. Jordan broke the kiss. "Mmm, what would you say to swapping sons for the night? I take Jason to my hotel room, and you take my two boys to yours."

"Oh, no thanks," Mom said, her bowels clenching around me. "The only cocks that I ever plan on enjoying are my sons. They're all I need. Jason, and later our boy."

"Oh," Mrs. Jordan said, a faint tinge of disappointment in her eyes. "Is your husband not okay with sharing you with other men?"

"We don't have an open marriage," Dad said, his voice tight. He took Mom's hand, squeezing her.

"That's right," Mom said. "Tonight, Jason is fucking me in our hotel room. I have some kinky ideas. In fact... I need to suck his dick clean of my ass. Maybe we should retire."

"Okay, okay," Mrs. Jordan said. "I had to try. Pity, your son is a hunk. You're lucky to have him."

"I am," Mom said, her asshole squeezing about my dick. "I'm the luckiest mother in the whole world.

* * *

Much, much later, I cuddled with Mom in our hotel room. Dad snored on the other queen-sized bed. I hugged Mom from behind, my hands stroking her belly. "Does Dad know that you're never having sex with him again?"

"He knows," Mom said. "He understands. He's proud he has a son that virile. That strong. That amazing that he's not needed."

I hesitated, my stomach clenching. "Are you two going to get a divorce?"

"Now why would we do that?" Mom asked. "We love each other." She rolled over, pressing her round stomach into mine. She stared into my eyes. "Mmm, isn't it hotter when he's around? Cuckolding him?"

"Yes," I groaned and kissed her.

I knew that wouldn't happen to me. Mom and I would always be lovers even when our son turned eighteen. And if I married Donna, I knew I would share her with my son, but she would still be my lover, too. The belt had made this world to give me something I didn't even know I craved.

Something I didn't even know I wanted. My mother.

I was so happy. And I couldn't wait for what happened next.

To be continued...