Becoming ME Ch. 06 - The End

Story Info
The protagonists metamorphosis is done.
7.4k words
3.67
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usual Disclaimers:

** This a total work of fiction involving coercion, infidelity and submission, so if that is not your thing then move on - otherwise enjoy this, long in the making, next chapter**

**You really need to have read the earlier chapters to fully enjoy this series **

***************

A bedraggled and exhausted Louise reflected on the evenings events as she trudged towards her front door reflecting on her metamorphosis as a contented Colin drives off wondering if he can live up to what he has become.

LOUISE:

As I walked toward my home, semen seemingly leaking from every orifice, I was so confused as a million thoughts rushed through my mind as I walked up my driveway. I had allowed Colin,...erm....Mr. Yearwood, to do things to me that no other man, not even my husband, has dared to do. After everything that I have accomplished and the respect I have earned, I am convinced that I will be spending almost every day for the rest of my working life either on my knees sucking Mr. Yearwood's cock or at least bent over his desk being spanked or fucked....and it excites me.

But what he did to me this evening.....what I allowed to happen in that cinema...was insane. And yet I have never felt as excited nor as fulfilled as I did tonight. What have I become?

I dress to please and impress him and look forward to when he inspects my attire to make sure I am wearing stockings. Whilst I have never felt so alive, so desirable and fulfilled, a part of me still screams that this is not who I am. Even if he had saved me from the embarrassment of financial ruin, I find a small part of myself wondering if it was all worth it.

I was so sure I could handle Mr. Yearwood, but after he took me into that disgusting porn cinema I knew that I had really underestimated him. I couldn't believe, first, that we were even in that neighbourhood, and second, that he'd want me to go into such a place. Mind you, I have always wondered what those sort of places looked like inside and I must admit that, on first glance, I was disappointed because it looked no different from any ordinary cinema. Just thinking about what happened makes me cringe in shame even as my pussy moistens and aches to be taken that way again.

I put my key in the door and wearily open it. I wonder if Mark is still awake?

Mark was waiting for me in the lounge. He looked beaten and tired as he turned his head and stared at my bedraggled appearance with doleful eyes.

Mark did not take the news about my not being able to visit his parents lightly. We argued, not about me being Mr Yearwood's sex slave, but solely about not being able to visit his parent. It was a surreal argument, however, because Mr. Yearwood had instructed me to "figure out how to manage it", I took that as permission to do whatever it took.

Although Mark is my husband, I needed Mr. Yearwood's permission to have sex with him as part of our 'arrangement'. When I finally calmed him down and told Mark that I would do whatever he wanted if he would just not make a fuss, for our son's sake, he glared at me for several moments before saying, "Prove it." He then pulled down the zipper on his pants and took out his cock, a cock I had not seen, nor had the pleasure of, in several weeks.

Looking him directly in the eyes, and as sore and exhausted as I was, I dropped down before him, onto my knees on the living room carpet, and took his throbbing cock in my hand. I firmly squeezed his shaft as I pulled his flesh back making the bulbous head seem to swell before my eyes. I leaned slowly forward and opened my mouth to engulf his manhood and be met immediately by appreciative sighs from Mark. I took my time. After we were married I never used to give Mark blow-jobs very often and I knew that it bothered him. Now I was going to give him the best blow-job of his married life.

In the short time I had given myself to Mr. Yearwood, I had learned how to please a man with my mouth. My tongue embraced Mark's throbbing shaft, dragging along the sensitive underside of his cock. My lips clamped down to pull his skin back as I fed his length into my mouth, sucking and drawing his engorged head deep into my throat.

Even as I took his dick all the way down my throat and used my hands to play with his balls I could hear the familiar panting he would make just before he came. I redoubled my efforts and gently squeezed his balls, eliciting an animal like groan. I stared up at him and that is when he came, with a loud groan, emptying his seed down my throat as I dutifully swallowed it all.

Poor Mark had barely lasted a minute.

I kept his cock in my mouth sucking every last drop of sperm as his cock deflated, and, when he finally took it out, he looked down at me with a mix of incredulity, love and lust.

Mark surprised me when he suddenly said, "Now, let's take this up to the bedroom."

I followed Mark to our matrimonial bed and for the rest of the night and early hours of the morning, my husband amazed me at his powers of recovery and stamina as he first fed on my soiled pussy, bringing me to a satisfying orgasm, before he fucked me non-stop. I let him take me whenever and wherever he wanted as I allowed him to work out the obvious frustrations he had endured these past weeks. He was voracious and yet, toward the end, loving as he eventually embraced me and we fell into a deep sleep.

My dreams were filled with images of debauchery and debasement, but Mark was not in them.

******************

I woke, bleary-eyed and sore, later that morning and Mark did not speak much. Every now and then he would look at me as though he wanted to have a heart-to-heart talk, but I just couldn't bear the thought of it. Under the terms of our refinancing package I belonged to Mr. Yearwood and am his personal slut, but only HIS slut. Only Mr. Yearwood knows me and only Mr. Yearwood OWNS me, so whatever Mark wanted would just have to wait until I was ready to discuss it.

It was with both dread and relief that, as I was finishing my morning coffee, I received a text from Mr. Yearwood. Incredibly, he was cancelling our weekend and giving me permission to visit Mark's parents after all. I looked across the table at Mark and decided I had already paid my dues in that regard and would instead take the time to get some much need rest.

************

COLIN:

The events at the porn cinema were taking a lot to process, so I decided to give Louise a break and cancelled my plans for the weekend. Everything has been going so well lately and

I needed to think.

My wife, Wendy, seemed less irritating this morning, almost loving in our interactions. She seemed to respond to my new found confidence and was more willing to accede to my amorous advances this morning. I confess to feelings of shame at some of the lewd thoughts I have directed at my wife during our love-making. Images of Louise eating Wendy's pussy or even of Wendy being serviced by several men as I look on spurred me to orgasm when we fucked.

At work it is almost as though I cannot put a foot wrong. I was finally getting the recognition I deserved by the hierarchy and it would not surprise me if I became the next Head of Department. I even get invited to the boss' Tuesday morning breakfast briefings, which keeps me in the spotlight. The Boss, Mr. Richard Brown, a Senior Vice-President, is the most senior person at our branch and he has responsibility for the local area. Being on his good side can only be a bonus for my stalled career. There is even word that I will get invited to his next social event.

Having reconciled the events of the previous Friday, and having given Louise some 'time off', I felt ready to face Monday.

******

When Louise entered my office that morning and closed the door behind her, I continued to marvel at how she stirred my loins. She stood before my desk resplendent in a fitted, short-sleeve lilac coloured blouse that accentuated her firm breast and showed enough cleavage to be almost scandalous. Her tight black skirt hugged her hips and clung to her firm thighs enough to show the tell-tale small bulges caused by the snaps of her suspender belt holding her coffee coloured stockings up her long shapely legs. This delectable package was then elegantly perched atop her 3inch stiletto heeled black patent pumps. Head, slightly bowed, she sported her trademark pony tail and hinted at her nervousness standing before me.

It is patently unfair that I cannot risk simply throwing this bitch over my desk and fucking her with the abandon my cock is screaming for. When I see this vision before me only the fear of losing it all prevents me from throwing caution to the wind. The silence in the room is deafening.

From behind my desk I wave a finger at her, indicating that she raise the hem of her skirt. She sees the motion and immediately understands and complies by slowly, erotically, pulling her short skirt up, wiggling her hips slightly as she does so.

First, her firm, stocking-clad thighs are shown; then the dark band of her stocking tops is revealed; followed by the clasps of her white suspender belt.

Silky white flesh greets me as the hem of her skirt clears the tops of her stockings, the flesh, free of the confines of the stockings, gently squeezed out, almost meeting in the middle if it were not for the emerging puffy lips of her clean shaven pussy.

Once revealed she, as usual takes a sudden sharp breath as her hands fall compliantly to her sides. I drink in the sight of her sex and slowly swivel in my chair as I reach for my zipper, adjust my seated position and release my now rigid cock.

Louise raises her head slightly, the barest hint of a smile on her face. I point to my cock and she slowly, deliberately, walks toward me. I spread my legs as she nears and watch as she almost dreamily drops to her knees before me and reverently takes hold of my cock and guides it to her luscious lips.

Watching her kiss the pre-cum leaking from my cock would have normally made me cum straight away, however, I have learned some self control these last few weeks and I can now enjoy the show my personal slut puts on for me. Her tongue circles the head of my cock, coating it with her saliva as her personal way of preparing it. Her lipstick painted lips then sensuously part and seem to roll over the head of my throbbing cock and thence down along my pulsing shaft making it twitch as her mouth and tongue seem to find every sensitive nerve ending along my cock.

I cannot express enough just how amazing a cocksucker she is. A true revelation as her one hand grips the base of my shaft whilst the other pries to find my balls even as her head now slowly begins to bob up and down before me. I sigh and close my eyes as I drop my head back onto my headrest, totally enjoying the moment.

She is not hurried in her ministrations and the feel of her mouth as it engulfs my cock sends electrifying bolts of pleasure along my shaft. Free from the burden of having to "perform" I can allow the pleasure to rapidly wash me along until I soon feel that familiar tingle in the depths of my groin. Her pace is glorious and I move a customary hand to grab the base of her pony tail as I feel my hips involuntarily begin to jerk upwards.

Thoughts of what I can do with and to this woman flood my mind as I begin to face fuck her. My sighs are now grunts of animalistic pleasure. She continues to perform. My cock plumbing the depths of her throat even as my shaft seems to expand. Louise continues to work up and down my cock, finding a rhythm that allows her to seemingly ignore the pressure I force down on her head even as I thrust up into her sweet mouth.

Then it happens. Blissful release as I hold her head in place and spasmodically thrust up into her compliant mouth shooting streams of thick cum down her throat. I will never tire of the release of a good orgasm nor of the ability of Louise to swallow every drop of my sperm without effort.

My orgasm shudders to an end. My grip on her head releases and my attentive slut continues to feast on my softening member. I look down upon her through blissful eyes, grateful for the control she has given me and lamenting the return of the sensible me who, even now, worries that we may be caught and this whole fairytale come crashing down about my head.

I have things to do. I stir in place causing her to look up at me with needy eyes, but I am finished. I shoo her off and, as usual finish our inspection with a curt, "I shall call for you if I need you again."

She gathers herself up with disappointed eyes. Pulls her attire together and slowly makes her way out of my office leaving me with the glorious image of her tight arse sashaying out through the door. Damn, she is a sexy bitch.

********

Enlightening information hits my desk later that morning that must be dealt with immediately. I place a call and make an appointment for later in the afternoon.

********

LOUISE

When I entered Mr. Yearwood's office I closed the door behind me before standing in front of his desk. I was unable to look up into his eyes so simply stood there, my hands clasped in front of me and my head bowed. Even after all these weeks I still felt the flutter of butterflies in my stomach as I tried to imagine what Mr. Yearwood would require of me. My pussy tingled in anticipation and I became aware of a desperate need to touch myelf, to relieve myself of the itch that was beginning to consume my sex. For what seemed an eternity he said nothing and, too afraid to look up, I simply stood there. Waiting.

He does not even have to speak. A mere gesture from him and I now know what is expected of me. He seems happy with his inspection and I dutifully suck on his cock even as I hide my shame at the disappointment that he does not want to fuck me this morning.

After swallowing his seed I am dismissed and purposely put on a show of swinging my hips as I leave hoping he will need me again. Once outside my office I am again Mrs. Louise Jenkins, and my domain is the Banking Hall. I stride purposefully to the bathroom to refresh my make-up before resuming my duties.

As I stride across the Banking Hall I still love the way the men, both staff and customers, in the bank tried not to ogle me in my short skirts and high heels. I also know, much to the annoyance of many of the female staff in the bank, that I had become the talk of the 'locker room' which made me wonder just what they were saying about me. Not that it took much imagination to guess.

**********

COLIN:

I check my calendar. It seems incredulous that I have become this person is so short a time. Fuelled by the inner slut within Louise, I have become transformed in a matter of weeks and I am liking what I have become.

Make no mistake, I still have the odd pangs of guilt and fear of discovery. However, the recent revelation that all is not what it seems with Louise's husband, Mark, has made me more determined to leverage my hold over her. Louise is still a class conscious, prideful bitch and needs to be kept in her place and to do that I need help.

The irony of it all is that one of the reasons I find it difficult to use Louise is because of the constant barrage of questions I get regarding her demeanor since she became my slut. Every single one of the (male) managers are acutely aware of my regular morning briefings with Louise and are dying to know what goes on and how I manage to control my urges when alone with her. Now that I am considered "one of the boys" they are quite explicit in their opinions regarding Louise and what they would like to do with her.

It came as no great surprise, therefore, when Mr. Brown had brought the topic of Louise to the table at one of our recent meetings. Surprisingly, it was easy to guide the discussion of Louise down a totally inappropriate avenue and I was happy to hear, in a private aside, his lewd comments of how he'd love to see her dancing at the end of his "pole" accompanied by his raucous laughter. I mean, in this age of strict political correctness, you can understand my joy at finding a like-minded male in my world.

I responded to his comment, "That would probably make her day, and would love to see you giving it to her."

The laughing seemed to immediately die down in intensity as Mr. Brown's gaze narrowed and fixed upon me momentarily before a broad grin crossed his face and he again burst out laughing. "I would pay good money to see that miserable cow being fucked senseless," he finished.

We had bonded enough for him to speak his true mind. All I needed to do now was give him the bait, so I said, calmly, "I could do that for you."

I saw the both the fear and lustful anticipation in his eyes and before he could waiver I launched into a proposal that I assured him would give him what he wanted; protect him and his position; and give me what I wanted - a boost to my career. It was easier than I expected and I sealed the deal by giving him an edited copy of one of my Louise DVD's.

Later that afternoon, Mr. Brown came to my office and in a serious tone informed me that he was more than happy for me to facilitate a private meeting with Louise and that he had some conditions. In the comfort of me knowing all was being recorded, we entered into a lewd and explicit deal that would give me a promotion with a more private office and give "Dick" a taste of Louise.

To her seemingly pleasant surprise, Louise stood before me, as gorgeous as ever, at 4.30pm and, without prompting, raised the hem of her skirt up to her waist allowing me to once again feast on those sexy, shapely legs. I praised her for her attitude and then informed her that she would be meeting with myself on Thursday evening to satisfy the final part of her refinancing arrangement and that by the end of the month she and her home would be secure, although she would still be 'obligated' to certain duties for the life of the loan. I told her to be at the apartment we had previously used and to expect to be very late home. I instructed her on the attire she was to wear and, remarkably, she beamed her gratitude.

Conscious of what I had in store for her, I took the opportunity to take my cock out and bend her over my desk using her elbows for support. Even as she sighed in anticipation and spread her legs for me I marveled at her shapely long legs, firm arse and wondered if I should again stretch her tight sphincter or simply fuck her already gushing wet cunt.

Taking my cock by the base of my shaft, I took the easy option and slid between the wet folds of her eager cunt lips, slowly pushing myself all the way in. Her grateful moan was all the encouragement I needed to begin the task of fucking her with slow, deliberate thrusts. My hands grasped the lacy material of her suspender belt around her slender waist, and I pumped in and out enjoying the feel of her tight cunt on my shaft.

Buoyed by the success of my meeting with Mr. Brown, I took my time to enjoy her, building to a crescendo my feeling of control and lust for this woman. Louise began to push back against my thrusts, muttering her own words of prophetic encouragement to me.

"Oooooo, ye....esssss, Mr. Yearwood. Use me. Oooooo. Fuck me. Harder."

And I did.

********

LOUISE:

As before, I arrived at the door of what I still assumed was Mr. Yearwood's apartment on time.

He had been very specific as to what attire I needed to wear this evening and it had caused some friction at home when I had showered and gotten ready. Mark was quite horrible and even thought he could have sex with me when he saw what I was wearing, but I soon put a stop to that by reminding him HE had agreed to this arrangement.