Becoming ME Ch. 06 - The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Against my better judgment, I had allowed Mark to call Mr. Yearwood, on my phone, and surprisingly, after what started as a tense conversation, Mark acquiesced, apologized to Mr. Yearwood, and then handed my phone back to me. An obviously deflated Mark said nothing further as I left the house. Strange.

So, here I am, bedecked in my finest black, fitted, sleeveless, cocktail dress that showcases my slender 5'7" statuesque frame. The plunging neckline accentuates my pert 34B breast even without a bra. The dress easily finishes 3 inches above my knees, to better show off my long slender legs, and I can still wear my black suspender belt with black stocking; all finished off with my patent, "cum fuck me", 4 inch stiletto pumps. No panties of course, Mr. Yearwood does not like me to wear panties.

When I reach the apartment I see that the door is ajar. I tentatively enter, anticipation rippling through my entire body as I remember the last time I was here. I want to scold myself for thinking what may be in store for me this evening, however, I know I would be lying to myself. I already know from the moistening between my legs that I have become less than what I was, that I want this evening to debase all that I have worked for up until now.

I suddenly realize that losing my home is now less important to me than the feelings I get from how Mr. Yearwood perceives and treats me. With him there is no great expectation other than I behave and act as a desirable woman eager to please him.

"Good evening Mrs. Jenkins, and welcome back, we are pleased you could make it," said Colin as he took the time to allow his eyes to roam up and down my immaculately presented form.

I can feel myself trembling. Is it nerves or excitement? Why does he say "we"?

It is apparent that Colin is very happy with what he had ordered me to wear. He blatantly eyed me up, looking up and down at me and mentally undressing me, lingering at my long shapely legs perched atop my 4 inch heel pumps and smiling as he did so. His stare is both disrespectful to me and incredibly arousing at the same time. I feel both empowered by the effect I have on him and also powerless to prevent whatever it is he asks of me.

"This way please," said Colin. We walk down the long corridor to the study and I immediately see the three cameras, on tripods, set up as before and centered on the red chaise longue positioned in front of the large oak desk in the centre of the room. The only difference is the presence of a projection screen in front of the wall behind the desk....playing a film...

"Oh my GOD!!" I squeal as I suddenly realize I am watching a video of myself during my last visit here. Images and slightly muted sounds of me being fucked up my bottom flood my senses.

I stand, mouth agape, staring at my defilement. I look wanton, cheap and disgusting.

Mr. Yearwood began to talk and to explain how the evening would proceed, but I could not focus on what he said as I stared at myself on the screen. I was pulled from my reverie by the insistent, repeating of my name, "Louise.... Louise?...... LOUISE!"

"Ye..ye...yes, Sir?" was all I could manage.

"Excellent. It is important you make a good impression tonight," continued Mr. Yearwood as the sound of approaching footsteps reached me through the haze of my befuddled thinking.

I felt as though my stomach had fallen to the floor and the blood drain from my face as my eyes saw Mr. Brown, the Senior Vice President, and two other men, from the Bank, walk into the room. My eyes flitted frantically from the video on the screen to Mr. Yearwood and to Mr. Brown. I was truly terrified that Mr. Brown was about to find out my secret and plaintively cried out, "Please, Mr. Yearwood.....the video...please."

"Don't worry yourself, Louise, Mr. Brown already knows what a slut you really are and even has a copy of this video. Now, make yourself comfortable and get ready to show us that married cunt of yours."

"Pardon?" I queried.

The three newcomers, dressed in business suits, encircled me, lecherously staring. My breathing became shallow, my chest heaving and, inexplicably, I crossed my arms over chest.

"Well, well, Louise," uttered Mr. Brown, "Isn't this a pleasant surprise. I'm sure you remember Will Coates from Accounts and Peter Giles from Legal? They were so pleased to find out what an utter slut you are."

"No, no, you don't understand...I.... Mr. Year....please." I was babbling. In shock.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking this snooty bitch," sneered Will, a rather muscular black man in his early thirties who was openly rubbing his crotch over his tailored trousers as he leered at me. I gasped at his comment because I did not really know him and had never had sex with a black man before.

"Me too," agreed Peter, a leaner, athletic man in his late twenties whose intense bug-eyed stare unsettled me the most. I remember him being one of the many managers who blatantly stare at me at the bank.

"Patience," interjected Mr. Brown, with a wide leering grin on his face as he moved in and pushed my arms down to my sides and slipped the straps of my dress off my shoulders. "I am told you will behave this evening. Is that correct?"

I looked over to Mr. Yearwood, who nodded almost imperceptively, prompting me to stutter, "Ye...ye...yes, Mr. Brown."

His left hand reached up to cup my breast through my dress as he continued, "...and you will do whatever we need, won't you?"

"Ye....yesss," I gasped as I felt any thoughts of resistance melt away and my pussy begin to tingle at the thought of where this evening would lead.

"Just as I imagined," continued Mr. Brown, "Well done, Colin. I think we can take it from here."

****************

COLIN

We men are largely visual and, properly attired, Louise is an instant hard-on to behold, however, when you are fucking something as sexy as Louise Jenkins the visual stimulus is not as strong. Something about being too close to the trees to admire the forest. Anyway, tonight was going to be the fulfillment of another fantasy....that of watching the sexy Mrs. Jenkins getting her brains fucked out.

Apparently, something Mr. Brown wanted also. A kindred soul.....who knew.

My three new friends swiftly removed their jackets and ties, never once taking their eyes off their prey. Louise was now visibly shaking and panting heavily.

"Now, my dear, why don't you show us those perky tits and then put that pretty little mouth of yours to good use," said Dick pointing at his crotch.

Louise, looking from face to face, slowly undid the zipper on her dress and allowed the entire garment to fall to the floor to bunch around her delicate feet. She stepped away from the dress toward Dick, her pert breast sporting erect, rigid nipples. We marvel at her tight body, vivacious in her suspender belt, stockings and heels. All of us gasped in admiration as she, trance-like, fell to her knees before Dick and went to work undoing his pants to free what we could all see was his raging hard-on.

Her lipstick painted lips sensuously part and engulf the head of his throbbing cock and we all watch in awe as the Queen Bitch of the Banking Hall swallows his entire length. I admire Louise as she effortlessly assumes her role as slut. She envelopes his balls by placing one hand at the base of his shaft and the other cupping them from below. Her actions seem to have an immediate effect on Dick.

I know first hand how the feel of her mouth, as it devours a cock, sends electrifying bolts of pleasure that you soon feel in the depths of your groin and I felt sure Dick would soon be unloading his balls down her throat, however, as if reading my mind, Dick pulled her off his cock and gasped, "Dammit, woman, you're an amazing cocksucker, but I need to fuck that pussy before I explode!"

Dick quickly grabbed her by the elbow and spun her around before pushing her forward until she was bent over the chaise longue, supporting herself with her out-stretched arms. She looked back at me, panting before gently spreading her legs, arching her back, and sticking that wonderfully firm arse up in the air.

Dick grabbed his saliva coated cock, which I smugly noted was no bigger than my own, and shuffled up closer to Louise, to her glistening exposed pussy lips and guided it, unceremoniously, deep into her welcoming cunt. Almost in unison, they both gasped their appreciative groans at this event, "Ooooh, yesssss!" echoed through the room.

The sight of Dick frantically humping Louise, her long, shapely legs spread out as she drove her arse back to meet every thrust, was the most amazing thing I had yet to witness. She was becoming wanton.

It is then that I see both Peter and Will, naked, lustfully stroking their rather immense hard-ons. I have no clue as to when they had gotten undressed, nor was I aware of when I had pulled my own raging hard-on out from my pants and begin stroking myself.

**********

LOUISE

Oh. My. God. ..feels so good.....what is happening?.....harder you bastard.....I never asked for this....did I? My thoughts are so confused. Bent over this chaise longue being fucked by the SVP like a common whore. Does everyone know what a slut I am? I mustn't let them know how good this feels....mustn't...Know....

"Oooooh!......p...p...'pl..ease!" escapes my lips.

"Please.....what,slut?" pants Mr. Brown, his thrusts becoming more urgent, his grip on my waist tightening.

"P...p...pl...ease, don't.....stop," I shamefully admit as I feel the swell of his cock within my pussy. I want him deeper....harder. I feel hands touching my breast.

A cool, large hand grabs my swinging left breast and I turn my head to see the silky sheen of Will's black .hand begin to maul my flesh. I groan as his rigid black cock comes into view, it's head large and bulbous oozing pre-cum. I am in awe and, I think, afraid of how big it is. No wider than Mr. Yearwood's, but so much longer.

Still mauling my breast and often twisting my already erect left nipple, Will gathers up my loose hair in his left hand and insistently pulls until my mouth is directly in front of his twitching cock. I twist my body as much as I can, Mr. Brown now slamming into me frantically, and raise my right knee up onto the chaise longue which not only allows Mr. Brown's cock to thankfully go deeper in me, but leaves my mouth at the mercy of Will's cock.

I lick my lips knowing what I must do....the part that fights against taking this black cock in my mouth is overwhelmed by a growing need for satisfaction. A need that is building within my pussy as every nerve ending sends pleasure racing to my brain. I need this release.

The screen continues to play my fall from grace as I lick my lips and slowly open my mouth. Surrendering to my lust I let Will slide his cock as far down my throat as I could manage. He tasted good, so I fed on his meat listening to his groans of pleasure as he slowly face fucked me. My orgasm was building to a crescendo, being fucked from both ends was driving me crazy and the situation of being fucked by my co-workers was feeding my lust. Just as I thought I would be swallowed into a dark, deep abyss of pleasure I was rocked by a fierce thrust from Mr. Brown, and then another. His cock swelled even more in my passage and I quickly removed my mouth from Will's cock and pleaded, "No. No. Please don't stop. Pleee....ease!"

Too late. Mr. Brown exploded into my pussy. Two more hard thrusts as he tried to bury himself in as deep as he could and then held me, pressed against his groin as I felt his warm seed spurt into my womb in several jerky pulses. I was so close.

Will pulled my hair again and stuffed his cock back in my mouth, commanding, "Suck it you slut. Who gave you permission to stop sucking my cock?"

"Mmmphff....mmm," was all I could manage to reply as he upped his tempo.

I could feel sticky, gooey cum begin to leak out of my needy pussy when suddenly I felt a hard slap on my arse that caused me to yelp as best I could and heard Peter announce, "Bagsy sloppy seconds".

Although I could not see him, I was grateful that he was there and moaned in anticipation that my needy pussy would soon again be filled. I resumed pleasuring Will with vigor and arched my back in anticipation.

********

COLIN

When I saw Louise arch her back, as Peter lined up his cock with her sopping cunt, I was overwhelmed by the thought of how such a thick monster would fit in that hole. Peter was maybe only 7 inches long, and his thickness at twice that of mine, but it was the huge mushroom head. It was like someone had stuck a Darth Vader helmet on a large courgette!!

Although still looking a little flushed, Dick had pulled himself together and had walked around the chaise longue to position himself within Louise's view as she gorged on Will's cock. He announced to the room, "After tonight, Mrs. Jenkins belongs to us. This righteous slut will be our new toy and begging us to fuck her, right Gents?"

Peter & Will cheered his announcement drowning out a long groan or moan from Louise's stuffed mouth. Was she agreeing? I know I was not so sure.

Peter rubbed his engorged cock head along Louise's swollen pussy lips and was greeted by a definite, pleasurable moan and the sight of her pushing back into him seeking penetration. He leaned slowly in and I was able to watch that bulbous head slowly push apart and stretch her cunt opening. He must be used to this situation as he took his time and I watched him almost get the mushroomed head all the way in when Louise pulled off Will's cock emitting a painful "Gaah! Too....too big."

She tried to pull away, but Peter took a firm grip of her waist, his cock head still nestled in the folds of her pussy lips, and pulled her back into him as he leaned forward.

"Please. No. Wait. Please," she begged.

"Fuck the slut, Peter," commanded Dick.

Will released her hair but made no movement to insert his cock into her mouth knowing what was to come. We watched Peter smile maniacally as he forced that huge cock head into Louise's cunt. "Like fucking a virgin," he announced as the bulbous head popped through her stretched opening disappeared. He held it there whilst a gasping Louise, tears streaming down her face, adjusted to this mammoth invasion, her hands digging into the material of the chaise longue..

"Right, you slut," continued Peter, "Now you get to know what it is really like to be fucked." He then began to slowly withdraw his cock until her opening was again stretched by his bulbous head before unceremoniously ramming his entire length into her.

"G...g....GOD!" she wailed as she felt him ram up to the hilt in her stretched hole. Thinking she was about to collapse, Peter hefted her fully onto the chaise longue, on her knees, as he commenced to steadily fuck the poor woman with that monster. His technique reflected his youth as he plowed into Louise, calling her demeaning names and working purely on his own pleasure.

She buried her face into the chaise longue upholstery raising her beautiful arse higher to the perfect height for her doggy fucking and grunted with every thrust from her youthful lover. Both Will and Dick watched on gleefully whilst I suddenly found my cock exploding as I pumped stream after stream into the air and across the floor as I took in the scene played before me.

Submissively on all fours, her long shapely stockinged legs spread and still wearing her heels, Louise slowly began to push back to meet Peter's energetic thrusts and soon began to moan her pleasure at being taken by so large a cock. Noting her change, Peter goaded her, telling her, "That's it, you slut, show us how much you love my cock."

"Ooooh! ...Please....don't......stop," she gasped. Then it suddenly it hit her. Her first orgasm of the evening and I watched her shudder, bury her face into the upholstery and scream to her maker.

"Hell, yeah!" cheered Will as Dick nodded his satisfaction enthusiastically. "Come on Pete, time to give me her ass. She's ready," added Will.

Peter withdrew his thick monster from Louise and I was in awe at how her cunt gaped, showing bright pink flesh, glistening in the overhead light. I wondered if she would ever feel my cock after being pounded by that monster.

Peter quickly maneuvered Louise to the side and lay down on the chaise longue, quickly pulling her back over him. Her shapely legs spread and placed either side of his hips with Peter's still stiff cock jutting up obscenely and twitching against her abdomen.

"Please....give me a moment," pleaded a still panting Louise.

Peter grabbed the base of his cock and curtly told Louise, "Fuck your moment, get that married cunt onto my cock....NOW!"

Louise groaned as she slowly lifted herself up; placed her left hand over that monstrous bulbous head and guided it back into her used hole. She grunted as she settled down onto it and slowly slid down his shaft, placing her hands on Peter's chest for support as she did so. Once in place, she lazily ground her mound against Peters groin and emitted pleasurable sighs as Peter placed a hand on each of her butt cheeks and started slowing rocking her to help her fuck his cock.

I saw Will climb onto the chaise longue behind Louise massaging lotion onto his throbbing cock and immediately knew what he planned but could not imagine it was possible. Louise also felt his presence and groaned a pleading, "No...please...not that....not...not..yet"

"Oh yes, my dear," taunted Dick. "You have those holes for a reason and you will be reminded of that frequently. Come along, Will, show her what she is missing."

Peter used his grip on her arse to now spread her cheeks apart as Will lined up his lubed cock and slowly, miraculously, forced his way past Louise's tight sphincter. Louise grimaced at the intrusion as both she and Peter ceased their rocking. She lowered her head and buried it into the crook of Peter's neck...I think she was sobbing.

With Peter buried to the hilt in her stretched cunt, Will slowly forced his long shaft further into Louise butt hole emitting a satisfied, "Ooooo, yeah....she is sooo tight."

Louise's moans were pitiful as Peter and Will slowly began what looked like a well rehearsed methodology of fucking the hapless Louise. They were slow and deliberate as they took their obvious pleasure.

It did not seem too long before Louise's lolling head and moans of discomfort began to sound more like sighs of pleasure and I soon saw a rhythmic motion to her hips and her hands, no longer clenched with the agony, were open and rubbing, caressing Peter's chest. Louise was finally enjoying herself.

Peter jubilantly declared, "She's fucking loving it!! What a slut." He released her butt cheeks and ran his fingers in her bedraggled hair and brought her face to his. He kissed her, forcefully, his tongue probing for her mouth and she responded. Her lips parted and their tongues found each other in a passionate kiss.

As these men slowly pistoned in and out of the delicious Mrs. Jenkins I was hugely satisfied at being able to witness such debauchery, but also a little saddened (or is it jealous?) at the scene before me. Nevertheless, I was hard again and as I contemplated what to do Louise orgasmed again....hard.

Her guttural cries of "Oh YE...ESSS!! Fuck me....Oh God....Ye.....esssss!" filled the room and made my mind up for me. I marched up the chaise longue, cock in hand, grabbed what I could of her hair and yanked her head toward my cock.

"Oww! Wh...what...Oh," as her eyes settled on me I saw the lust in her eyes and, without being told what to do she engulfed my cock with her mouth. For the next few minutes the respectable Mrs. Jenkins lavished her attentions on three cocks at once and had every one of her holes filled. She was truly wanton and depraved, cumming innumerable times, and I knew that THIS was the most incredible thing I would ever see or do.