Becoming Miss Cooper Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum daddy. Fill your little China doll with all your man seed."

I pushed his hands away from my ass. Freed of their burden John grabbed the sheet and held on for dear life. I laid closer to him so that I could feel his skin rub against mine as I rode his dick to climax. Then his abbs convulsed once or twice like he was trying to do a sit-up. He groaned, "Fuckiedy-fuck-fuck- FUCK."

With the last 'fuck' he covered the walls of my cave with his creamy cum. I felt the wetness on my lower thigh. When John ejaculates, he fills my little ass to the brim, and almost always, at least on the first round, there is so much of it that some leaks out and runs down my legs.

Something about the fact that I make him so happy that he sprays that much cum into me seems to send me over the edge. I pressed the heel of my hand into his nipples. Remember when you were younger and you touch your tongue to a nine-volt battery for the first time and you get a quick zap? I felt like I had touched both poles of a car battery. I was prickly all over for several seconds and then just as suddenly as the electricity came it left me only to be replaced by a warm wave that seemed to permeate my entire body.

I don't know what happened after that as my brain was working on backup power only. I hear Walter Koenig (Pavel Chekov) say, "The mains are down sir, Aux power is not responding." My brain had to focus on keeping my heart beating and my lungs breathing. After a little while I felt someone rubbing my back. I assumed it was John and thankfully when I opened my eyes, I was right.

"You know you scare the crap out of me when you do that."

"What?" I asked still a little fuzzy.

"Cum and then nearly pass out."

"Well Mr. Cooper, if you want me to be your Mrs. Copper then it's just something you're going to have to get used to."

He sighed. I extended my hand and started to look at MY new engagement ring. It sure was shiny. "How long did it take the Jeweler to make my ring?"

"Only a week but I have been thinking of asking you for a while."

Then a stray thought hit me like a lightning bolt. I lifted myself up and grabbed a pillow and hit him over the head. "A week. You ass."

I hit him with the pillow.

"What?" he asked as I hit him again. "What did I do?"

"It isn't what you did," I whacked him with the pillow, "It's what you didn't do," another pillow blow.

"What?" he looked very confused and afraid.

"Last week when I sent in my change of name paperwork you should have stopped me. Now, after we're married, I am going to have to send it all in again and you know how much I hate filling out forms." Then more to myself, I muttered, "stupid government and their dinosaur filing system. Probably run by a bunch of sloths."

I gave him two more thumps for good measure. He held up his hands as a gesture of peace after the last blow. "Why would you have to send it in again?"

I was breathing hard by this point and with all the cardo I had just done followed by the pillow fight, I have to admit I was getting pretty winded. "Because when we are man and wife, (Deep breath) even though it is kind of an outdated custom, (deep breath) I will naturally take your last name."

He had by this point grabbed a pillow of his own off the bed to use as a shield, "But you already took my name."

"Yes but..." my mind was a little muddled.

"What will your name be when we are married?"

"Ami May Cooper."

"And what is your name now?"

He lowered his pillow a little as I answered "Ami May Cooper." Brain cells fired and I had an ah-ha moment. "Well, that worked out just lovely doesn't it."

I took a deep breath and put down my pillow. John still held his in a slightly defensive posture. Ready to defend himself should I suddenly renew my attack. I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. Then I walked over to the door, his cum still running down the back of my leg, and turned back to him in the doorway with a huge smile. "I made your favorite pie, caramel apple, and after all of that exercise and very little dinner I'd say we've both earned dessert."

Thank you again to all of you who read my stories, vote and comment. If you enjoyed this story, please read my others. If you liked this story in particular, "Photo foreplay" would be a good story to read or reread next, not only because it has been overhauled recently but also because Mia Lee and Jason Jackson will guest star in the next chapter.